[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

4 hours ago, TheMoronicalClown said:

I can’t for the life of me get incest to work with this mod recently... no matter what I try: making them both prefer the same gender, giving them the Horny trait, using Kinky Kiss and other things, (They work) all settings from Nrass WooHooer and OKW allow incest and teen interactions and even going onto Nrass MC and making them lovers and making their bar full, and turning the privacy from default to standard, and then to exhibition, but nothing. When you ask to WooHoo they just say no and it says the old TargetRejected. So I tried it with two different sims that weren’t related, and it worked fine! The only way I could get incest was turning always accept on with the debug, but that’s

boring... xD I do have Nrass SP on as well with the Relationship add on. Dunno if that matters... Hope someone can help. :)

Nraas woohooer is in conflit with kinky world...

Kinky world not work well with  some Nraas mod :

Woohooer ,  same interactions and conflit with all romance. You can keep Nraas woohooer if you want Vanilla Woohoo from game but useless with kinky world.

Register  , conflit for Career Callgirls and whore , for Teen Model Career.

Shooless , conflit with nudity in bathroom.

Story progression , too busy with kinky world and cause lags

ErrorTrap , False info , sims are never blocked in game.

Career , Total conflit with all kinky world Career.

SleepFreedom , No conflit but Totaly  useless.

You must keeping Nraas Master controller and all dependance and Nraas Overwatch.

All others Nraas mods , if you want ...

On 8/29/2018 at 12:12 AM, maraas said:

Will there be an update to this mod, or is it a pure "pay to play-mod" by now?

Hi @maraas ,

Soon :D , Oniki is very Busy and she just returned from vacation.

She work Hard on two projects actually.

For Kinky world , she want finish this mod and for it , she must debug many Maxis bugs from game. The game has tons of bug.

She added many new features and of course many new bug  LOL

The second project is called Kinky Tales , First real game by Oniki but development actually and not playable for now ;)

Actually on Patreon , we have Version 386 and Oniki want give a free version without much bug or without bug , i think a free version 0.38 coming soon , i Hope for you :D

1 hour ago, megaperle said:

Nraas woohooer is in conflit with kinky world...

Kinky world not work well with  some Nraas mod :

Woohooer ,  same interactions and conflit with all romance. You can keep Nraas woohooer if you want Vanilla Woohoo from game but useless with kinky world.

Register  , conflit for Career Callgirls and whore , for Teen Model Career.

Shooless , conflit with nudity in bathroom.

Story progression , too busy with kinky world and cause lags

Career , Total conflit with all kinky world Career.

SleepFreedom , No conflit but Totaly  useless.

You must keeping Nraas Master controller and all dependance and Nraas Overwatch.

All others Nraas mods , if you want ...

So if I was too remove WooHooer I’d still be able to use “Romantic” social options on Teens with OKW? I thought you had too have WooHooer for that? Maybe you don’t, and that explains why for Teens, under “Romantic” I get double of all social options. Like two “Flirts” or two “Massage” and the rest. xD

26 minutes ago, gustavobenibar said:

You must remove this stupid autonomy to sims Says "no" for every sexual interaction I try to do. Until after romances interactions and with good humor they says "no I dont want to do that". Seriosly this is stupid. You must add at least an option to disable this stupidy.

There is Turn Auto Accept to always on

I can`t remember where it is exactly.

I think it`s under the cheats menu.

7 hours ago, ntnssc said:

Could you explain what "too busy with kinky world and cause lags" means? Wiki states that disabling High School resolves conflict with Nraas story progression while mod post doesn't mentions it at all. Wiki also says an extra module is required to make ErrorTrap work.

Story progression automatically generates careers following the character traits of sims including for teens.What is in conflict with the KW.
Story progression generates all the options of the sims in the game which is very good at stake but what occupies the memory of the pc and with the kw, it's unplayble, many lags, many freeze.
Of course you can use the story progression, it is compatible.Personally I use the kw school and I had to delete the story progression.
kw school is a very interesting option: D

For the ErrorTrap, it was Oniki herself who told us that he was totally buggy and that he was transmitting false information about the game and that Twallan had missed his shot on this mod LOL
But you can use it too if you want using the extra module. But again it's useless.
It's what you want: D

11 hours ago, TheMoronicalClown said:

So if I was too remove WooHooer I’d still be able to use “Romantic” social options on Teens with OKW? I thought you had too have WooHooer for that? Maybe you don’t, and that explains why for Teens, under “Romantic” I get double of all social options. Like two “Flirts” or two “Massage” and the rest. xD

Of course  , in kw option  , allowed teens for the woohoo ;) that's all :D

6 hours ago, megaperle said:

Story progression automatically generates careers following the character traits of sims including for teens.What is in conflict with the KW.
Story progression generates all the options of the sims in the game which is very good at stake but what occupies the memory of the pc and with the kw, it's unplayble, many lags, many freeze.
Of course you can use the story progression, it is compatible.

So are you saying that Nraas progression is fully compatible with KW but running both will eventually run the game into engine RAM limitations? From the looks of it max ram can be extended in Sims3.ini (assuming it is not a bullshit value with the real one hard coded).

I noticed KW has a progression component as well. I expect removing it would prevent KW NPCs to progress in their KW careers and skills? I am curious if KW progression interferes with vanilla progression. If it doesn't, it means there should be no problem with Nraas disabling vanilla and taking over. There are not many story action components KW has from the looks of it. I can see how for example "CelebrityLevelUp" script can be an issue if it overrides the same thing in Nraas resulting in rock stars unable to fuck around. On the other hand if KW only modifies and adds values it works with, both can modify NPC without generating garbage or doing redundant calculations.

On 8/30/2018 at 12:19 AM, 2fries said:

Hi Great mod been having loads of fun with it . Just one question have a free lance whore doing the hot spots but doesn't seem to level up ,She has made over 15k pulling tricks  but still level 1 . Is the level up something for the future or should it be happening now. Apologies if this has been asked before but that a hell of a lot of pages to read through  

If you're looking at career level, don't: it's not related to your whore's level. Check the phone instead, it should have an option to enroll in the callgirl service - and if it doesn't, cheats can do it for you.

On 8/30/2018 at 3:59 PM, CandyApple said:

Your whore should be leveling up, with all the work she's putting into pleasing her customers. I can't begin to think why she isn't, so hopefully someone else will chime in on why she's stuck at level one. Actually, I'd love for that to happen in my game, because sometimes I just want a trashy ho that never becomes a high-class call girl.

Nothing in this mod forces sims to enter the callgirl service. But if you, like me, are a bit frustrated that NPC whores seem to start whoring anywhere but where you'd have your sims be at night, I point to the whole board's attention this little tool here. It works perfectly in hangouts, haven't really tested with other venues but the creator has another one I've used successfully in disco clubs, creating strippers who'd then decide to do some "side work".

4 hours ago, ntnssc said:

So are you saying that Nraas progression is fully compatible with KW but running both will eventually run the game into engine RAM limitations? From the looks of it max ram can be extended in Sims3.ini (assuming it is not a bullshit value with the real one hard coded).

I noticed KW has a progression component as well. I expect removing it would prevent KW NPCs to progress in their KW careers and skills? I am curious if KW progression interferes with vanilla progression. If it doesn't, it means there should be no problem with Nraas disabling vanilla and taking over. There are not many story action components KW has from the looks of it. I can see how for example "CelebrityLevelUp" script can be an issue if it overrides the same thing in Nraas resulting in rock stars unable to fuck around. On the other hand if KW only modifies and adds values it works with, both can modify NPC without generating garbage or doing redundant calculations. 

Fully compatible Yes except for the all kw Career ;)

Oniki rewrites the npcs and their functions for her mod and it's different from story progression, it's the cause of conflicts for careers.
She added the careers of add-ons such as acrobats, singers, magicians etc ..., tourists, in short ... she redid everything for the kw works well ;)

And Oniki not recommended to use Nraas story progression ;)

2 minutes ago, Tirzah said:

yea totally new.

Well ...

A mod is a script that modifies the game.
This allows either to cheat, improve the game or add new features ...
This is the case with the KW, the kw modifies and adds interactions, actions and animations to the basic game, all in the sexual domain;)

To use this mod, you have to make some modifications.
In your folder: My Documents / Electronic Arts / The Sims3 /
You need to create a folder named Mods with the M in uppercase.
After in the Mods folder, you have to create a folder named Packages with the capital P.
After you need the file named Resource.cfg that you have to copy in the Mods folder.
I give you mine : 
Resource.cfg

After that, you have to download the kw mod and animations.
The mod and the animations are compressed, you have to decompress them with either Winrar or Winzip or even the best SevenZip.

Once decompressed, you copy the files into the Packages folder.

Then you have to delete the game cache files that are in the folder of sims 3.
Cache files are: CASPartCache, CompositionCache, SimCompositionCache, and ScriptCache.

You just have to start the game and normally it works;)

3 hours ago, megaperle said:

Well ...

A mod is a script that modifies the game.
This allows either to cheat, improve the game or add new features ...
This is the case with the KW, the kw modifies and adds interactions, actions and animations to the basic game, all in the sexual domain;)

To use this mod, you have to make some modifications.
In your folder: My Documents / Electronic Arts / The Sims3 /
You need to create a folder named Mods with the M in uppercase.
After in the Mods folder, you have to create a folder named Packages with the capital P.
After you need the file named Resource.cfg that you have to copy in the Mods folder.
I give you mine : 
Resource.cfg

After that, you have to download the kw mod and animations.
The mod and the animations are compressed, you have to decompress them with either Winrar or Winzip or even the best SevenZip.

Once decompressed, you copy the files into the Packages folder.

Then you have to delete the game cache files that are in the folder of sims 3.
Cache files are: CASPartCache, CompositionCache, SimCompositionCache, and ScriptCache.

You just have to start the game and normally it works;)

OMG THANK YOU!!!! XD

1 hour ago, Caliban44 said:

having a small issue here, i dont know if it is kw or another mod but when my teen gets pregnant her body disappears , i have a pregnant teen body installed.

You haven't any pregnant clothes for teen and the game not find clothhes , so her body is invisible ;)

Try this :

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=350022

and this :

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=492712

On 8/30/2018 at 4:13 PM, megaperle said:

That is not entirely true. All of the maps that come from EA have routing issues, and sims can get stuck in locations that they are not able to move from. It is even possible for a sim under player control to get stuck, and the only way to get them out is to pick them up (with "movobjects on" in buy/build mode), have them teleport somewhere, or reset them.

Isla Paradiso was especially bad for me. One of the routing issues was right next to the entrance to a dock where a family lived on a houseboat, and every single (sim) night, at least one of the sims living there would get stuck and Oversight would pop up a window telling me they were stuck.

21 minutes ago, FreakyRufus said:

That is not entirely true. All of the maps that come from EA have routing issues, and sims can get stuck in locations that they are not able to move from. It is even possible for a sim under player control to get stuck, and the only way to get them out is to pick them up (with "movobjects on" in buy/build mode), have them teleport somewhere, or reset them.

Isla Paradiso was especially bad for me. One of the routing issues was right next to the entrance to a dock where a family lived on a houseboat, and every single (sim) night, at least one of the sims living there would get stuck and Oversight would pop up a window telling me they were stuck.

It's  Overwatch who reseted the sims not ErrorTrap. ErrorTrap just give the infos ;)

45 minutes ago, megaperle said:

It's  Overwatch who reseted the sims not ErrorTrap. ErrorTrap just give the infos ;)

D'oh! I realized a few minutes after posting that I typed "Oversight" instead of "Overwatch", but I distracted by looking at mods on MTS and forgot to go back and edit my post.

Yep, the problem I have with routing issues in worlds like IP is that in order to work with KW, we have to disable Overwatch resetting stuck sims, but sims really do get stuck. So, if I get alerts about a sim being stuck, I usually click on the icon to see what that sim is doing, and usually have to reset the sim using cheats.

9 minutes ago, FreakyRufus said:

D'oh! I realized a few minutes after posting that I typed "Oversight" instead of "Overwatch", but I distracted by looking at mods on MTS and forgot to go back and edit my post.

Yep, the problem I have with routing issues in worlds like IP is that in order to work with KW, we have to disable Overwatch resetting stuck sims, but sims really do get stuck. So, if I get alerts about a sim being stuck, I usually click on the icon to see what that sim is doing, and usually have to reset the sim using cheats.

Yep too lol , before i use ErrorTrap and he is neccessary for the sims 3 but with kw No , the problem came from Overwatch (need reseting stuck sims turn off for animations works ) but sometimes some sims stay blocked in the map :D

my brothel manager died, and i'm trying to have someone else create a brothel, but the "Create a Brothel" option on the smartphone isn't available, as if there's already a brothel manager. How do I free up the space because right now it seems the world thinks there's still the maximum one brothel manager.

Also, despite getting a notification that confirmed the manager's death and the deceased manager's household getting refunded for lose of ownership, and getting a notification that the brothel was destroyed, I'm still getting daily reports as if the brothel still exists.

eta: I figured it out. You have to click on City Hall and then Kinky World and click Destroy Brothel Instance.