[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

I'm a moron, but I don't know how to get this mod to activate. I have the mods, resources, and patches but I can't get it to start. I tried activating debug but got an error message. Sadly the only mod that I have working is the no intro package. I do have all the mods in the package folder if that makes them not work. If you could help me then thank you. If not, that's fine do. I'm also running through steam client.

On 7/25/2018 at 8:58 PM, xoxoivy said:

Is this mod unable to be downloaded now? I click the link to go to download it and it says it's no longer there or doesn't have permission to be there...???

IDK If you solved this by now, but if someone else needs help then here's what I did. I downloaded it on my phone and sent it to my self via email. That's it. I hope this might help you xoxoivy.

So I noticed OKW seems to have come with some pubic hair, all of which look nice. I was wondering, after shaving them, do they grow back progressively, ultimately landing on the full bush, or do they just end up on whatever your original choice was? If they do grow back progressively, how long does it take to reach full again?

Hey so I'm trynna do a breaking bad kind of thing with my sim - having her cook and sell meth (blue sky) for college tuition.

So she made and has one bag of meth in her inventory, however when I click on a sim there's no "sell drugs" type interaction and I also can't sell to the criminal warehouse?

Do I need more than one "bag" or whatever of meth in my inventory in order to sell?

GENERAL QUESTION - CmarNYC Penis Mesh & Sliders

Under the C.C. Requirement section I noticed that for the penis mesh and sliders it says "scripts not required" ... does that mean if I don't download the MorphingPenisScripts from CmarNYC it won't effect the appearance of my Sims' nudity?  It'll just effect my ability to change the appearance of a male Sim's penis by clicking on said Sim versus using CAS edit?

Sims 3 Penis Sliders SC.jpg

On 8/3/2018 at 10:14 PM, puregold2000 said:

Hey so I'm trynna do a breaking bad kind of thing with my sim - having her cook and sell meth (blue sky) for college tuition.

So she made and has one bag of meth in her inventory, however when I click on a sim there's no "sell drugs" type interaction and I also can't sell to the criminal warehouse?

Do I need more than one "bag" or whatever of meth in my inventory in order to sell?

The Interaction you're looking for is called "Offer shady goods" or something similar to it. If you click it you can then set the price of whatever you're selling them, note that many will likely not accept it unless theyre already addicted. 

1 hour ago, nihtgenga said:

I'm using Build 386 and I was wondering if it's possible to turn off the KWBuff.SuperHorny.OnTimeout option.  It seems to make my sim stop whatever they are doing to ask for sex.  It's somewhat bothersome at times.

You could always try a cold shower? That usually gets rid of the debuff and should let you go on with your day.

Hey I was wondering if someone could help me with this mod. Everything is working perfectly fine with the exception that the game refuses to let me turn enable the rapist option, I have no desire to have beastilty in my game but I tried to see if that one would work as a test and it also won’t let me enable it. I have all the animations so I’m confused as to why this is happening? 

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 10:57 AM, Superwatch111 said:

Hey I was wondering if someone could help me with this mod. Everything is working perfectly fine with the exception that the game refuses to let me turn enable the rapist option, I have no desire to have beastilty in my game but I tried to see if that one would work as a test and it also won’t let me enable it. I have all the animations so I’m confused as to why this is happening? 

Go into Global settings in the Kinky World Menu and enable rape first

Wow its been a long time and i've noticed a couple problems.

I dont have the selfie creation, kinky show interaction, social network interaction.

I thought I was missing these files but i've downloaded past files and they contain the exact same or less..  any suggestions? 

If someone replies to this I will be amazed

Is there a way to remove the context menu Kinky World > Venue when clicking on a wall? It messes with World Adventures when trying to look for secret doors. Every single wall will have this context menu, and trying to find a secret wall by clicking on every single wall instead of just hovering over with my mouse is really annoying.

Hello everybody, just passing by to ask a few questions because the mod doesn't seem to work for me :

- First things firsts when I download the 375 build it downloads the file and it's type is 7Z, not 7zip or whatever, so I can't extract it and I do'nt know if it's normal because the type of all all my other mods are Package. I don't know if it's normal so I'm asking here, if it is not, can someone just send me a good link to download the file ?

- Second thing is link to the first one : I tried downloading the animations from L666 but it does the same thing as with the build except the type is Rar instead of 7Z, can't extract it either.

Sooooo it's quite annoying and I hope one of you lads will help me ^^