[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

Thank you all for your replies. The first thing I did was try to find her, invite her back over, reset her, add her to household everything I could with NRaas but nothing worked, it just clicked through. Her portrait disappeared from the family tree and she disappeared from her house, leaving her toddler and baby behind in the house.

I don't think she moved as when I closed and saved the game my active sim was in the middle of a conversation with her at the brothel but when I loaded it, it cancels out and she's gone. I have NRaas saver and tried loading a previous save but in all of them she's still gone which leads me to believe it has something to do with the mod itself and her being a part of the brothel.

10 minutes ago, itstoriduh21 said:

Her portrait disappeared from the family tree

I had serious issues (couldn't interact with any household sims/portraits other than the active sim at start up) with the active family I had begun playing after customizing several households before settling in. I found the issue was a single Sim living elsewhere in this populated world I had downloaded. As soon as I evicted that sim to the clipboard and let it 'delete' when returning to the game, everything started working again. This particular Sim had received no attention from me either - So I know it wasn't something I may have done. I mention this as the problem wasn't anything I had done, or mod I had used - it was just a glitch in the world for 'reasons'.

10 minutes ago, itstoriduh21 said:

tried loading a previous save but in all of them she's still gone

Was the Sim in question 'working' during all of those saves? Tragic as it is I couldn't help but chuckle at the thought of the Sim 'freaking out', and running away from home / had enough. Also - are you using NRaas Story Progression out of curiosity?

9 hours ago, jdw6 said:

even though the dev of KW removed it from being posted (nothing sinister there, the dev of Passion refuses to leave posted any version except the very latest

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/156041-sims3wip-kinkyworld-v037-updated-may-3rd-2019-wikipage/

Once public... forever public...

As @landess keeps his archives like the Library of Congress, I have posted build 375 on my page of helpful links for KW and TS3 in general.

Difference between Oniki and Storm is that Storm is active on this site (did take a break, but has returned) and will answer questions and fix things in his mod. As to Oniki and "sinister"... why post 375, replace it with 399, but also leave an even older version than 375, then disappear?

9 hours ago, jdw6 said:

unobtainable

Unobtainium? WHAT??? )))

8 hours ago, itstoriduh21 said:

Her portrait disappeared

Into the Ether. GONE! Your game forgot what she looks like. You are back to end brothel and start a new one. I have a sim (was an NPC) who was a friend of my family in my current game who's portrait went blank. Nothing that I know of has worked to get her back. Just her blank portrait in the friends panel. If you are willing to lose time, you may be able to go back to a save where she still exists and bring her into your household, but I suspect there may be a corrupted sim factor and she is just a ticking time bomb that may kill your game if you do that.

The thing about KW is that it simply tries to do too much and that too often, we are at the mercy of patron requests for stupid poop, and over dominating scripts that have no tuning or off switches.

Ultimately, we are left to weigh just how much parts of it are worth having... and if they can be separated from the mod.

Today, I got fed up with just one more of those things that really doesn't work... broken condom chance. I try to play with some level of reality, but with my settings at 10%, I am around a 90% breakage rate. 2 things I simply don't want... my sim pregnant right (real world play... older son in college and daughter prepping) now, and cum running down her legs. So, breakage now set to 0, and the package with the cum is removed from my game. I had already gotten tired of the facial, regardless of any other considerations, and had replaced that image with a blank. I mean, several factors not considered by Oniki... maybe she (or he) swallows? Not sure about you guys, but IF oral is part of woohoo, followed by vaginal, etc... most guys only climax once, and that's usually it. But, Oniki has oral, cum on the face, vaginal, cum on the vagina, anal, cum on the butt??? Soooooo.... removed!

Also, I had mentioned before that the "My panties are wet, I need to take them off in front of my toddler in the park" stuff finally had me to turn off the underwear feature. Thankfully, that off switch actually works! So now, as I am working on a new dress and a skirt, I'm making 2 versions each, which is a bit of a PITA. One for LL upload, without panties, and one WITH panties for me! With panties as part of the outfit, they still come off for woohoo, so not an issue.

Because once that over the top autonomous script takes over, there are few ways to go around it.

Rant complete!

22 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

With panties as part of the outfit, they still come off for woohoo, so not an issue.

So, kinda back to EA default then? Although yours would look much better than the EA versions with legs appearing out of a 'block' of mesh called a skirt. I have a few CC like that and I think it looks just fine.

633299072_Builtinpanties.png.35f810acef5ca46d86cc7dabcc8aaa77.png

23 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

Oniki has oral, cum on the face, vaginal, cum on the vagina, anal, cum on the butt???

I'll spare everyone a Bukkake reference screenshot. Anyways - I would use the cum mask feature if the timer was more 'realistic'. Maybe 30min in game time would be acceptable but 4 hours? Geesh people! Go wash that shit before it dries and begins to crumble....

23 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

condom

Does (did) a condom still appear when your Sims used it? I used to see one (same silly purple as strap-on) pre-build 375, but it quit appearing for me years ago. Regardless of pregnancy or disease (I avoid both features now) I'd still consider using them in game just for the 'visuals'. Yet if they don't appear for me, kinda defeats the overall purpose of having the feature active.

@landess, the problem some may have with CC that has panties and KW panties running is the old "grab a pair", and your sim is now wearing two pairs of panties. So, turned it off for now until I can figure out something else. And yes, what I'm doing for me and in testing looks similar to your pic. )

43 minutes ago, landess said:

Go wash

Before becoming this annoyed by it (that I removed the package), I had actually thought that it would be funny to be able to click on the messy sim and tell her/ him, "Um... you might want to go clean up or something", and have KW then route the messy sim to the nearest shower, tub, sink and have them wash. Incidentally, it's the same package that has pubic hairs, if anyone wanted to know.

I don't think I ever saw a condom on the guy? I read on the Passion thread that they were never visible in KW, but are in Passion??? I think I started KW at 375, so that would explain that. Maybe I'll download 361 and peak inside to find the image texture and what it attaches to? Off the top of my head, I imagine it would be an accessory image texture similar to panties on/ off left garter.

1 hour ago, LadySmoks said:

I don't think I ever saw a condom on the guy?

It's been so long I wonder if it wasn't Animated Woohoo and the same 'condom dispenser', with the manual option to put one one from inventory? But yeah, I distinctly remember them. For what ever reason - I guess it might have been that purple color, I quit equipping them and now much later when I tried - I don't see them anymore.....

Just did a search using the word 'condom'. I guess I was mistaken about KW displaying them. There is reference to a download from SexySims which does this and I do have an account there - So I must have been using that along with animated woohoo. Once I began using KW things changed to how they now are.

BTW - reading many of the posts from 2015+ shows some things never change: Long release dates between versions, lack of public support, BUGS!, an elitist attitude from the paying Patreons towards the public users <sigh>

I also recently did some reading about the Sims 4 and Wicked Whims - that patreon has made the creator a millionaire..... no wonder OnikiKay became more 'paywalled', yet has chosen an older game which isn't as popular with the kiddies.

16 hours ago, landess said:

Was the Sim in question 'working' during all of those saves? Tragic as it is I couldn't help but chuckle at the thought of the Sim 'freaking out', and running away from home / had enough. Also - are you using NRaas Story Progression out of curiosity?

Yes, I believe she was. I can't see her schedule now. Being a single mother of two babies, it wouldn't be absurd lol I am using NRaas Story Progression. I tried ending the brothel and ending the business to see if that would make her reappear, but it didn't work. And NRaas fix invisible sims, but whether it is because she's considered an Out-of-Towner or because she's just broken, that of course didn't work. If she was just a random NPC, I wouldn't be so worried about it but being that she's a family member just in another household, I was looking for a way to get her back.

I'm also worried about it happening again if I continue with this world and if it's now corrupted having this happened in the brothel/family tree/world.

30 minutes ago, itstoriduh21 said:

I tried ending the brothel and ending the business to see if that would make her reappear

Never said that. Ending the brothel is the only way to clear her from it. The ONLY way to get her back, is to find a save where she was still around, start THAT save, bring her into your active household. Turn off all emigration (NOT immigration)... Nraas SP and there is a setting in KW. BOTH should be off to avoid possible one overriding the other. With her in your active household and emigration off, save the game "Save As". Always use "Save As", as that writes an entirely new save. Hopefully, you've been doing that, as if you overwrote a save where this sim existed, she IS gone to the Ether.

But, if you have an older save with her, do what I suggested. Once you have a new save with her back, sorry, but whatever was done during other saves is lost if you wish to keep her. Just start playing again from the new save with your family member... and all emigration off. 

So guys, it's been a time since I switched over to playing Sims 4. I made the change for a bunch of reasons, but a big one was that I felt some of the changes to Kinkyworld detracted from the overall enjoyment of the game and the mod itself. For example, it annoyed the heck out of me when one update caused sims to continue fucking when someone walked in on them, rather than stopping like a proper, modest sim.

I had the urge to play Sims 3 again, though. Something about that completely open map just calls to me. Before I download the most recent version of Kinkyworld, though, I have to ask... is it possible to find older versions of KW? I think the version that I personally liked the most was... v0.2.7? I know it was considered the most stable version for a really long time. Dickgirls and the live High School had been added, but the modelling career had not.

Ok guys I finally managed to spawn more Krakens first I click on the water where the kraken is at NRaas > Master Controller: > Radius Add To Inventory > Then I set the radius to 3 I guess > then I click on that poll kraken object thing. After that the kraken trigger will be in my family inventory. After turning on Moveobjects On,  I can place the kraken anywhere with water that sims can swim in like ocean and pool. However I cannot keep the krakens after I start up the game again. I have to keep a spare kraken trigger in my family inventory by cloning it. So basically I have to place a kraken trigger every time the game is launched which is sad ;=;.

pic1.PNG

pic2.PNG

pic 3.PNG

4 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Surprised he didn't post this one also.

Either I was trying to submit the oldest version I had which was closest to the one 'requested', or I was showing off.  :P 

5 hours ago, rocks25235 said:

I finally managed to spawn more Krakens

Interesting. I never messed with some of those commands. I've already 'broken' the game with certain mod use and console command knowledge. It's no longer a game with any challenge anymore - just a big sandbox to play in. I've often thought about having extra objects the 'easy' way so I could get on with 'playing' instead of having to PLAY. Cloning looks like a viable way to handle things like Sexbot chips, Deathflowers, or anything requiring rare or harder to get items/objects. Many things can be found in the 'BuyDebug On' menu usually reserved for Community Lots/World Adventure's registers. Still, not everything can be readily found - so cloning them sounds quite viable.

I don't foresee a problem with what you're doing, yet it 'is' KW and by keeping a scripted object in ones inventory and making a save - I'm hoping an object like that is basically 'asleep' in as far as making 'calls' to the game engine to activate scripts. Having a save from before you started doing this, and keeping it would be wise.

A pet pool Kraken could certainly liven up those 'bikini' parties. (Trivia: Alice Cooper bought a shark prop and kept it in his home pool)

Spoiler

7d277866bc387cc1b97e5687e3180e15.jpg&f=1  th?id=OIP.NsDLWXwUjt7XEtoU-NgbnQHaHa%26p

49 minutes ago, landess said:

Either I was trying to submit the oldest version I had which was closest to the one 'requested', or I was showing off.  :P

I imagine some combination of the two. )))

49 minutes ago, landess said:

Sexbot chips, Deathflowers

Only issue with Sexbot chips that I have found is that sims forget how to make them (sometimes) when they travel. They can also go missing from a sim's inventory, or a bot can lose them during travel... but THAT is a documented EA issue. Reaching bot building skill level 7 to be able to learn to make them isn't unreasonable, and can be tuned in the xml. They are rare to be found at the bot emporium though, and can't be bought in build/ buy. You can make chips with TSRW, but I'm not sure how to attach the Sexbot scripts to it.

Have you ever had a death flower bloom more than once? Or have more than one flower???

Not sure about the kraken, as it isn't really a sim, or an object... dildos are scripted objects that can be in inventory and found in buy, but again, sexbot chips can be in inventory, but aren't in buy. So, hard to say how the game will handle such a thing.

Bikini pool party? It would be fun if you could catch a shark, then put it in a swimming pool!!!

And an FYI... I realize it is not an issue of the hip slider not moving arms out, so much as the waist slider pulling them in. 

7 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

More recent, but still nearly 2 years old is build 375, which was very stable and removed by Oniki. You can find an @landess archive special of that, here... https://www.loverslab.com/topic/156041-sims3wip-kinkyworld-v037-updated-may-3rd-2019-wikipage/

Surprised he didn't post this one also. )

That's probably the version I was thinking of. Thanks for the link! ❤️

3 hours ago, landess said:

I appreciate the effort, either way. :3

Unrelated to my previous question:

I've reinstalled Sims 3, gotten KW up and running, and everything seems to be working great! The only problem I have now is that I'm having a bit of an issue with the body textures. As far as I know, everything is the same as the last time I played this game, but the skin textures in-game look... considerably lower-quality than they did before. I'll take a screenshot so you can see what I mean:

Spoiler

Screenshot.jpg.7c10fb9d6df9ff540133e5afdb6a097d.jpg

... and this is what the body textures looked like previously:

Spoiler

Screenshot-23.jpg.433a27c1b4e8353dcde8de41bb412b6d.jpg

I could have picked a more normal screenshot for that, but I like this one. :3

Anyway, from that you can probably see what I'm referring to. The textures right now look... kind of splotchy? And the muscle definition is super weird. Does anyone know what the problem is? Maybe there's a skin-texture mod that I was using before but forgot when I reinstalled, but I don't know. x.x

Potentially related, sometimes (but not always) the penises are covered with a dark texture of some kind.

16 hours ago, shar181 said:

issue with the body textures

Screenshots - 1st off, the CAS shot looks to be a Navetsea skin. It looks fine. The second shot looks like a EA replacer, or maybe another custom texture - lack of detailed skin and the navel are what I looked at. I have several 'smooth' custom textures which have an excellent tone and handle the 'light' well, but they look like 'plastic' - not real skin like the one above which has moles and varying tones on the skin.

skin-texture mod

There are settings one can change in the .INI which can improve skin tone, as well as a high quality texture 'tool' which helps in game look closer to the resolution in CAS.

penises are covered with a dark texture

In the past this was attributed to an older Cmar penis mod which would pick up the texture of shoes.

>>>> I believe if you played the Sims 4 for 'too long', your memory may be 'seeing things'. There is no doubt the Sims 4 has a better rendering system which always makes it look like 'more' compared to the Sims 3. Yet it always retains a somewhat artificial look while the Sims 3 shows 'warts' quite well.

Anyways:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1131162350  .INI tuning information - works on all versions - Disk/Steam/Origin.

s3hq.exe

If you don't have a 'modern' video card - keep an eye on the card temperature if using this mod. (Just drop it in the documents folder/Electronic Arts/Sims 3 and run it) This would overheat cards if used for continuous play back in 2009. Nowadays cards handle it fine.

http://cmarnyc.blogspot.com/2013/05/

7 hours ago, landess said:

Screenshots - 1st off, the CAS shot looks to be a Navetsea skin. It looks fine. The second shot looks like a EA replacer, or maybe another custom texture - lack of detailed skin and the navel are what I looked at. I have several 'smooth' custom textures which have an excellent tone and handle the 'light' well, but they look like 'plastic' - not real skin like the one above which has moles and varying tones on the skin.

>>>> I believe if you played the Sims 4 for 'too long', your memory may be 'seeing things'. There is no doubt the Sims 4 has a better rendering system which always makes it look like 'more' compared to the Sims 3. Yet it always retains a somewhat artificial look while the Sims 3 shows 'warts' quite well.

Looks like you were right about the Navetsea skin; I checked in my mod folder and found a file with that name. I'm guessing the oddness I was seeing was the result of having two "skins" for the female sims at the same time. The navetsea texture is probably just not to my taste. :x

And yeah, I expect that being used to the Sims 4 is playing a role. x3 I love Sims 3 so much, but one cannot deny that the sims in 4 look hella better. I'll check the links you shared and see if I can't optimize a bit. ^-^

Edit: Looks like you were right about the penis mod picking up the shoe textures, as well. ><; I'm gonna have to update my cmar stuff, I guess!

Another day, another question that I couldn't find the answer to. :x

I have KW working pretty much perfectly now, but when one of my teen sims fell pregnant I was suddenly reminded of one more thing I've been missing; maternity clothes and a teen pregnancy body mesh. Does anyone know where to get these? I looked at Cmar's site, but didn't find anything like that. I also didn't find anything searching LL, but I am admittedly really bad at using the search function.

34 minutes ago, shar181 said:

Another day, another question that I couldn't find the answer to. :x

I have KW working pretty much perfectly now, but when one of my teen sims fell pregnant I was suddenly reminded of one more thing I've been missing; maternity clothes and a teen pregnancy body mesh. Does anyone know where to get these? I looked at Cmar's site, but didn't find anything like that. I also didn't find anything searching LL, but I am admittedly really bad at using the search function.

Cmar has some mods dealing with teen pregnancy but I don't quite recall what exactly. But a quick search led me to at least some clothing. 

cmar teen maternity clothing

1 hour ago, LadySmoks said:

share this...

Thanks - it's painful watching the clueless mumble and stumble in a video trying to make YouTube 'money'. <sigh> Obviously she was competing with a thousand other Sims 4 users for views and wanted to be different. When one spends enough time watching YouTube, it's easy to see there's a lot of people whom don't want to work for a living. Plus now you get the old - If you want to see the 'full/uncensored/blah blah' video - visit my Patreon. I get that YouTube won't allow certain things due to censorship and copyright claims, but still - Patreon is another form of abuse and it won't be long till many have to quit using it as they are now the premier site and will begin changing the rules to stay out of the crosshairs.

Anyways I left a comment so 'if' she was serious about the mod instead of creating click-bait, maybe she could learn something. I also saw an asshole from our recent past posting the same idiot crap on her video as they did here. Strange little person.... (the animal rape crusader)

>>>>She didn't do the mod any favors - I'll end by saying that. Go back to the Sims 4 - Maybe EA was right in making it. The Forrest Gump of the Sims series.

When someone asks for you to share your mod folder - They are pretty much saying:

I'm too lazy/not motivated enough to meet lot's of people whom could be prospective partners, taking the time to get to know them to determine if I could engage in a long term relationship as well as take the time needed to court them and then move the relationship forward enough to become intimate.

So can I just fuck your wife instead?