So far, people are sharing their titles and giving bug reports or grammar mistakes. I didn’t see a critique yet. That would be nice too, to see what you liked and what you didn’t like. Some might find the mod too light, some might find it too dark some might think the humor was unnecessary… that kind of stuff :)

It could be because we want to get all the endings before we can make an informed critique =P. Anyway I have got a few of the major ones so here I go;

To start with I want to say the mod is fantastic, your dialogue and animations are brilliant, and the fact that you do all this yourself makes you a true genious!

Anyway onto the critique;

1. I find it a tad unrealistic that all these blokes would be standing around this naked, tied up women and not do anything else but as occurs in (Burnt Ass/Piggy Bank), perhaps go and find the player after that for something else lol. Maybe start stalking/stripping the player themselves and kidnap her, or drug her, pretend to be nice and invite the player for a drink (sort of like the dreamer) and then.... (though potentially getting a bit darker than the intended tone of the mod). Plus this may have stretched the scope of this episode beyond what you wanted.

2. A little much is F/F for my tastes (from Female player character perspective), which I like, but some M/F is always a good thing! Would be really good in the player humiliation if more than just (events of Burnt Ass etc) occur. Would like to see some proper sex involved in the player humiliation aswell!

The rest is just broad and personal comments really;

Overall I usually enjoy the darker aspects of mods (though I draw the line at around the level of LoversGG Blackmail for Oblivion (if you ever played that mod)),

That being said I love the lighter aspects and the humour, and I think if you could come up with a way to combine the two effectively (you do a bit of that anyway, lets face it being tied up and humiliated isnt really any laughing matter lol) it could make for something truly epic. Given the choice I personally would like to see a few more of the darker things

Plus as you probably figured I am a Player Slavery/Humiliation fan =/, so from my point of view the more of that you get in the better =P. That being said, the aggresive player scenese were also very entertaining! I do really enjoy the public humiliation aspect of it all though, albeit more variety in the nature of it would be nice, but that would take alot of time!

But ultimately, and possibly the reason there isnt too much critique is that your work is fantastic, and I think you should write the stories as you see fit =)

So I have an idea for an expansion for this already awesome mod. You can go two ways, enjoy random scenes in different towns, or embark on a quest to find out who or what is responsible for all the humiliating things being done to the women of Skyrim.

People I give you The Sister-hood of Shame, an offshoot of the Dark Brotherhood. For them, the act of humiliating your rival is more powerful than simply killing them.

The quest would start in a random town, a random female npc will be on the receiving end of a "Riften Like" show. You have the option to stop the torment, or add to it. Stopping it will trigger a sister coming after you every either 24, 48, or 72 hours to exact revenge on you. Adding to it a number of times will trigger a visit and invite to the sisterhood. You then get tasked to humiliate "targets" around Skyrim. A "Reputation system" could be added, where if your a "Victim" enough. Npc's will start stripping you randomly, if there's a groping animation, that too can be done. A rival sister who you outshine may try and speed that along.

My problem is, I don't know the first thing about modding. So bahow, if your interested in using this idea, let me know, I'd like to cooperate on this.  

I'm not sure if this is really a bug, but when I refuse to pay the guard (both ways), when he takes me to the basement, I get the blonde girl talk and after that I just stand there, doing absolutely nothing. I even tried waiting with no effect. Has anyone else encountered this?

Here is the new patch for the mod. Overwrite your existing files with the patch. You don't need the first patch. 

Patch02 includes:

- Additional reference alias updates for users who cannot make the mod work even with a cleans save. Also check post 430. 

- Fixed a problem where your character plays an animation when you equip/unequip an item if "ignore devices" is checked.

- During holding/stripping sequence, now, your stripper will teleport to you after you're being hold more than 10 seconds in case she's stuck somewhere.

- Fixed a rare bug where stripping animation changes where another is already playing.

- Didn't fix a bug where strippers can strip you while you're in combat, since I find it hilarious. 

I'll integrate the patch to the base mod when I get a confirmation of alias fill issue is solved. Then I'll work on the steal/drop mechanic when I have time. 

Again, please give me feedback about the alias issue (users who can't make the mod work). It's really annoying for me to see the number of downloads of the patch increase without knowing if the issue is solved or not! I cannot reproduce that issue, so I'm trying to fix it blindly.

GetStripped_v2_Patch02.7z

Yeah, my only "complaint" when playing it (as I had the scripting 'die' once or twice, and had a couple of crashes owing to other mods) is that there are no good mid-scene/sequence 'breakpoints' where it seems feasible to save a game if you're trying to scene hunt or replay. That's not much of a complaint, mind you - but it was moderately annoying when some script would jam up (presumably thanks to another mod), and I'd wait 5-10 minutes to see what happened, then have to replay 5-10 minutes of scenes to get to where I was (nevermind chasing a new path).

I did have to wait several minutes for the scene to start after the crowd had been gathered, though. The brunette was just hanging out in the market staring at the wall initially. :)

I remember trying the old version ages ago and didnt manage to make it work then. The new NPCs were showing up but they were doing random tasks and nothing unusual ever happened.

Now i see this all new update with story progression and im aching to finally try this mod but same thing. 2 NPCs show up around town Blondie and Brunette but nothing ever happens.
I have latest SKSE FNIS Fuzrodoh i have a clean save, i dont have Devious Devices so ive got zero idea why the event never triggers. can anyone give me some possible solutions?

Ok, an opinion after reading the last few suggestions:

Keep it personal in the future. These strippers are doing this because they want to and not because of some brotherhood asks them to. That idea is for a different mod entirely.

Don't abandond the F/F aspect of the mod in the future. Being raped is not humiliating, that should be a tragedy. Certainly not why this mod is popular. And 90% of Loverslab is already M/F mods. Or Animal/F mods. This is probably the only F/F shame/humiliation mod out there, and should stay like that.

As for my own ideas:

Make it more public. I mean, humiliating someone in a cellar is fun, but not as fun as humiliating her in the middle of town. Especially since there are lots of pillories or X-crosses in major towns from other mods. (I am still looking for a way to humiliate the Brunette in public. She deserves it more than the Blonde.)

A really minor thing, but the guards should be wearing their uniforms. The Whiterun guard was wearing orange in a Stormcloak conquered city. Stood out like a sore thumb. The Riften guard was wearing blue, I think. Definitely not the Riften purple like the other guards. Removing their helmet and making them come to the player is enough to distinguish them from other guards. Maybe you could name them "Helpful Guard" to make things easier in consoles.

I absolutely loved the involvement of the vanilla NPCs, like Haelga. More like that in the future.

I see no good solution to the "why does nobody help the player" problem. If she was gagged, it would take away all interactive choices. Maybe if they said the player was an "actress" playing the role of "kidnapped woman", that could blow away all suspicion. But I see only one time where it could be used without losing originality. Or maybe move the next expansion away from the townsquare to a more "private" place. A jarl's palace? A circus stage? A fighting pit? During the festivities of the Burning of King Olaf in Solitude? There, nobody would interfere with the "show".

I loved the tickling part in Whiterun. No other mod ever used it and it can be hugely expanded in the future.

The Brunette was teased for being "little". It would be better if we could actually see her being smaller than the Blonde. Both using the same body, even if with different sliders, isn't that noticable.

And for the future:

So far, being forced into humiliation works, but maybe you could consider being tricked into humiliation in the future.

I never actually tested, but have heard of a mod that makes clothes being ripped over time or under damage and slowly disappear. I'm sure that idea could be used in this context in the future even better than anywhere else.

Instead of a guard, you could maybe try adding another victim in the future and see how that turns out. Where you could work together to punish the stripper(s) or you could try to make her do all the hard work making her side with the stripper(s) to punish you instead.

Also, when you eventually start to run out of ideas, you could always make the stripper be a mage/daedra/vampire. Add some supernatural spice to her games. She wouldn't need to bind you physically. And achieving the outcome where you get to punish her would be all the more sweetest.

As for next city, we would probably freeze to death naked in Windhelm and we would probably fall to our deaths running around naked in Markarth. So I suggest Solitude. It has big places, like the Bards College square, the Castle Dour wedding area, the Castle Dour other coutryard and several other squares. Even a "stage" where Roggvir was executed.

Here is the new patch for the mod. Overwrite your existing files with the patch. You don't need the first patch. 

Patch02 includes:

- Additional reference alias updates for users who cannot make the mod work even with a cleans save. Also check post 430. 

- Fixed a problem where your character plays an animation when you equip/unequip an item if "ignore devices" is checked.

- During holding/stripping sequence, now, your stripper will teleport to you after you're being hold more than 10 seconds in case she's stuck somewhere.

- Fixed a rare bug where stripping animation changes where another is already playing.

- Didn't fix a bug where strippers can strip you while you're in combat, since I find it hilarious. 

I'll integrate the patch to the base mod when I get a confirmation of alias fill issue is solved. Then I'll work on the steal/drop mechanic when I have time. 

Again, please give me feedback about the alias issue (users who can't make the mod work). It's really annoying for me to see the number of downloads of the patch increase without knowing if the issue is solved or not! I cannot reproduce that issue, so I'm trying to fix it blindly.

attachicon.gifGetStripped_v2_Patch02.7z

Bahow, the alias issue is fixed with me from the previous patch, I'll try this patch out and let you know how it fares with the animation.

EDIT: Seems like the quest is running smoothly now without any weird animation plays, everything has progressed pretty smoothly, so this patch has worked for me

Quote:Bindair Dundat, on 26 May 2015 - 11:51 PM, said:

Keep it personal in the future. These strippers are doing this because they want to and not because of some brotherhood asks them to. That idea is for a different mod entirely.

Don't abandond the F/F aspect of the mod in the future. Being raped is not humiliating, that should be a tragedy. Certainly not why this mod is popular. And 90% of Loverslab is already M/F mods. Or Animal/F mods. This is probably the only F/F shame/humiliation mod out there, and should stay like that.

As for my own ideas:

Make it more public. I mean, humiliating someone in a cellar is fun, but not as fun as humiliating her in the middle of town. Especially since there are lots of pillories or X-crosses in major towns from other mods. (I am still looking for a way to humiliate the Brunette in public. She deserves it more than the Blonde.)

A really minor thing, but the guards should be wearing their uniforms. The Whiterun guard was wearing orange in a Stormcloak conquered city. Stood out like a sore thumb. The Riften guard was wearing blue, I think. Definitely not the Riften purple like the other guards. Removing their helmet and making them come to the player is enough to distinguish them from other guards. Maybe you could name them "Helpful Guard" to make things easier in consoles.

I absolutely loved the involvement of the vanilla NPCs, like Haelga. More like that in the future.

I see no good solution to the "why does nobody help the player" problem. If she was gagged, it would take away all interactive choices. Maybe if they said the player was an "actress" playing the role of "kidnapped woman", that could blow away all suspicion. But I see only one time where it could be used without losing originality. Or maybe move the next expansion away from the townsquare to a more "private" place. A jarl's palace? A circus stage? A fighting pit? During the festivities of the Burning of King Olaf in Solitude? There, nobody would interfere with the "show".

I loved the tickling part in Whiterun. No other mod ever used it and it can be hugely expanded in the future.

The Brunette was teased for being "little". It would be better if we could actually see her being smaller than the Blonde. Both using the same body, even if with different sliders, isn't that noticable.

And for the future:

So far, being forced into humiliation works, but maybe you could consider being tricked into humiliation in the future.

I never actually tested, but have heard of a mod that makes clothes being ripped over time or under damage and slowly disappear. I'm sure that idea could be used in this context in the future even better than anywhere else.

Instead of a guard, you could maybe try adding another victim in the future and see how that turns out. Where you could work together to punish the stripper(s) or you could try to make her do all the hard work making her side with the stripper(s) to punish you instead.

Also, when you eventually start to run out of ideas, you could always make the stripper be a mage/daedra/vampire. Add some supernatural spice to her games. She wouldn't need to bind you physically. And achieving the outcome where you get to punish her would be all the more sweetest.

As for next city, we would probably freeze to death naked in Windhelm and we would probably fall to our deaths running around naked in Markarth. So I suggest Solitude. It has big places, like the Bards College square, the Castle Dour wedding area, the Castle Dour other coutryard and several other squares. Even a "stage" where Roggvir was executed.

@Bindair Dundat: The second part of your answer I agree with actually (i.e. for the future). Plus the bit about vanilla npcs. But the one thing that bothers me is the unrealism that woman would be that desperate to strip and humiliate another woman (unless they were very horny lesbians I suppose).

I agree with you that the F/F aspects are an important part of the mod, but some M/F would mix things up a little and make it even more replayable imo, plus whilst there are alot of M/F mods out there, there is not alot of M/F created by bahow =P, plus alot of the M/F out there is generic stuff, not story based like bahows mod, especially with Dark Investigations abandoned =(

A small suggestion.

Well, now we have two scenes player aggressor. As far as I know. You can supplement their scenes player sacrifices. That is when a player unleashes her. She tries to knock a player (kick to the throat). Option victim is controlled through dialogue. That is, for example, the girl begins to distract you. Either you are distracted, getting hit in the throat. Or not distracted and the scene goes on for a given scenario.

You can use the ending Sink Opener, but with the participation of the player sacrifices. So here is a bit of work. Since animations and scripts already. It is only necessary to change them a bit.

You can change something, something to supplement. But the version that they were caught, but they came out the winners ...

It will be quite fun. After all, that player has already caught the girls. And the player is already punishes them. But something went wrong. And now you have switched roles. It seems that justice is done. But not quite ... not in your favor. As I already said. This scene can be activated as desired. As an option in a dialog.

Just some people, including me. We would like to see the ending Sink Opener, but the player was the victim of. That's how it can be implemented. Well, this is an example.

Sorry for bad english.

Haven't played it yet, internet was out from Saturday morning 'til today. Can't wait to play.

I agree fully with the "keep it light" sentiment. Keeping the focus on F/F is fine, though expanding to M/F and even some very light beast* in some branches would be welcome. By "very light" I mean something like a passing dog finds the player bound spread-eagle and decides to give her a few good licks - just enough to be humiliating, no hardcore horse fucking or anything.

I remember trying the old version ages ago and didnt manage to make it work then. The new NPCs were showing up but they were doing random tasks and nothing unusual ever happened.

Now i see this all new update with story progression and im aching to finally try this mod but same thing. 2 NPCs show up around town Blondie and Brunette but nothing ever happens.

I have latest SKSE FNIS Fuzrodoh i have a clean save, i dont have Devious Devices so ive got zero idea why the event never triggers. can anyone give me some possible solutions?

Oh Lawd i finally got it working i think, found out you cant just enter/leave any building and/or Riften to make it work, it has to be Bee and the barb!

The two girls will strip me and the animations will play correctly, but after getting stripped a few times, nothing else happens. I've used the update option in the menu several times but the mod just won't progress further. I don't have any devious devices on my character either.

The two girls will strip me and the animations will play correctly, but after getting stripped a few times, nothing else happens. I've used the update option in the menu several times but the mod just won't progress further. I don't have any devious devices on my character either.

Yeah apparently same for me. Few times stripping, then no more stripping, and no guard. If i use the wait command then same result.

I managed to confirm that "hyd_slavegirls" (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/828-hyd-slavegirls/) does not play well with this mod. At least not when master NPCs are selected to witness the events that unfold in a certain public scene.

I end up in the situation where my character is going to be humiliated in public. The brunette girl goes around collecting people and people for the most part seem to show up. However she ends up standing at Brand-Shei's booth and never returns and one or more people appear to be missing from the witness positions.

When I finally got it working "Wet Dreamer Idealist" was my title.

Thank you all for your critique and suggestions. It’ll be one of those long posts. I’ll try to respond to some of the points mentioned:

Really loved the new version, but since you asked for critiques, here I go:

I will be sincere, I really didn't like the strapon scenes/sex scenes, I think this mod should stick more with embarrassment/nude situations. Like the payback in whiterun, it wasn't dark and it was really embarrassing (and funny) for Random girl. I also wasn't a fan of the "gold throwing" situation. Everything else is perfect for me (animations, embarrassment). I will still try to see the rest of the titles, great mod :D

- I tried to implement content for all tastes. But I can see why you find the scenes harsher. I’m sure also, there is someone who finds them too light. It’s very hard to create a mod which satisfies everyone. You can stay in the mid area where the mod is not dark or not light. However that could turn out to be bland and dull. So, I went with harsher scenes with more humor to lighten the mod. In the payback scene, one of the paths is about humiliation and other is about punishment.

You’re right about the player scene. I admit it was somehow harsh. But there is an option where you can say that you enjoy it. Other than that, I think gold scene is very original and technically impressive scene. I hope I didn’t sound too arrogant there.

It could be because we want to get all the endings before we can make an informed critique =P. Anyway I have got a few of the major ones so here I go;

To start with I want to say the mod is fantastic, your dialogue and animations are brilliant, and the fact that you do all this yourself makes you a true genious!

Anyway onto the critique;

1. I find it a tad unrealistic that all these blokes would be standing around this naked, tied up women and not do anything else but as occurs in (Burnt Ass/Piggy Bank), perhaps go and find the player after that for something else lol. Maybe start stalking/stripping the player themselves and kidnap her, or drug her, pretend to be nice and invite the player for a drink (sort of like the dreamer) and then.... (though potentially getting a bit darker than the intended tone of the mod). Plus this may have stretched the scope of this episode beyond what you wanted.

2. A little much is F/F for my tastes (from Female player character perspective), which I like, but some M/F is always a good thing! Would be really good in the player humiliation if more than just (events of Burnt Ass etc) occur. Would like to see some proper sex involved in the player humiliation aswell!

The rest is just broad and personal comments really;

Overall I usually enjoy the darker aspects of mods (though I draw the line at around the level of LoversGG Blackmail for Oblivion (if you ever played that mod)),

That being said I love the lighter aspects and the humour, and I think if you could come up with a way to combine the two effectively (you do a bit of that anyway, lets face it being tied up and humiliated isnt really any laughing matter lol) it could make for something truly epic. Given the choice I personally would like to see a few more of the darker things

Plus as you probably figured I am a Player Slavery/Humiliation fan =/, so from my point of view the more of that you get in the better =P. That being said, the aggresive player scenese were also very entertaining! I do really enjoy the public humiliation aspect of it all though, albeit more variety in the nature of it would be nice, but that would take alot of time!

But ultimately, and possibly the reason there isnt too much critique is that your work is fantastic, and I think you should write the stories as you see fit =)

- Well they are doing something for sure. I find it more unrealistic if every folk in Skyrim want to just abuse the Dragonborn and stick it into her in sight. Not everyone should be a pervert in game. In that scene, they are offered a show and go along with it.

- Working with the females are more fun for me. But there is no harm in adding some M/F scenes. Main reason I don’t add it is that I don’t know which male mesh majority is using.

- You think the gold scene was not harsh enough? Even I think it turned out to be a lot harsher than what I expected. What else do you want to happen to your character?  :)

So I have an idea for an expansion for this already awesome mod. You can go two ways, enjoy random scenes in different towns, or embark on a quest to find out who or what is responsible for all the humiliating things being done to the women of Skyrim.

People I give you The Sister-hood of Shame, an offshoot of the Dark Brotherhood. For them, the act of humiliating your rival is more powerful than simply killing them.

The quest would start in a random town, a random female npc will be on the receiving end of a "Riften Like" show. You have the option to stop the torment, or add to it. Stopping it will trigger a sister coming after you every either 24, 48, or 72 hours to exact revenge on you. Adding to it a number of times will trigger a visit and invite to the sisterhood. You then get tasked to humiliate "targets" around Skyrim. A "Reputation system" could be added, where if your a "Victim" enough. Npc's will start stripping you randomly, if there's a groping animation, that too can be done. A rival sister who you outshine may try and speed that along.

My problem is, I don't know the first thing about modding. So bahow, if your interested in using this idea, let me know, I'd like to cooperate on this.  

- Writing a good story is my weak point as you might guessed. I can write the situations well enough, but a quest mod with a fluent story is hard for me. I’m also having a hard time writing the dialogues. There is Dark Investigations for that. Too bad it won’t continue.

Yeah, my only "complaint" when playing it (as I had the scripting 'die' once or twice, and had a couple of crashes owing to other mods) is that there are no good mid-scene/sequence 'breakpoints' where it seems feasible to save a game if you're trying to scene hunt or replay. That's not much of a complaint, mind you - but it was moderately annoying when some script would jam up (presumably thanks to another mod), and I'd wait 5-10 minutes to see what happened, then have to replay 5-10 minutes of scenes to get to where I was (nevermind chasing a new path).

I did have to wait several minutes for the scene to start after the crowd had been gathered, though. The brunette was just hanging out in the market staring at the wall initially. :)

Yeah, saving in the middle of a scene tend to break things. I can’t do much about it. Think about what I’ve been through during testing.

As for my own ideas:

And for the future:

I agree with you for the most part. Expect one thing. I always welcome the people who share their suggestions. If they want to explain their ideas, they should always feel free. As for your own ideas:

- In payback scene, one path is about punishment, other is about humiliation, for variation. If you hated the brunette girl, I’m happy about it. It was my intention to add personalities to the strippers. I don’t know if I succeeded, but tried to give them different personality traits.

To use the X-Crosses and stuff, I need to add dependencies, which would complicate things and make the mod more unstable.

- Whiterun Guard wears the “Whiterun Guard Outfit”. Riften Guard wears “Storm Cloak Outfit”, since by default they are in control of the city. These may differ according to Civil War quests.

- I think Haelga is the dirtiest vanilla NPC in game. I really wanted to add her in some way. She already has very interesting vanilla features attached to her. Think like this:

She is one of the most good looking NPCs.

She has a young girl working for her.

She has a inn only “working men” are allowed.

She has a decorated small room just behind her counter with a double bed.

Her vanilla side quest. (She sleeps with married men.)

- Initially they have both 50% body weight. But just before the scene starts, blonde becomes 85% and brunette becomes 10%. That’s why the blonde girl says that she looks bigger in armor. So there is definitely a difference in their bodies. But it also depends on your body mesh.

- “When you eventually start to run out of ideas, you could always make the stripper be a mage/vampire/vampire. Add some supernatural spice to her games.”

- Who says it’s not already in there. 

A small suggestion.

Well, now we have two scenes player aggressor. As far as I know. You can supplement their scenes player sacrifices. That is when a player unleashes her. She tries to knock a player (kick to the throat). Option victim is controlled through dialogue. That is, for example, the girl begins to distract you. Either you are distracted, getting hit in the throat. Or not distracted and the scene goes on for a given scenario.

You can use the ending Sink Opener, but with the participation of the player sacrifices. So here is a bit of work. Since animations and scripts already. It is only necessary to change them a bit.

You can change something, something to supplement. But the version that they were caught, but they came out the winners ...

It will be quite fun. After all, that player has already caught the girls. And the player is already punishes them. But something went wrong. And now you have switched roles. It seems that justice is done. But not quite ... not in your favor. As I already said. This scene can be activated as desired. As an option in a dialog.

Just some people, including me. We would like to see the ending Sink Opener, but the player was the victim of. That's how it can be implemented. Well, this is an example.

Sorry for bad english.

You want to see a scene like sink opener where player is the victim? You’re too cruel! But you’ll probably see it happening in version 3, if I ever do it. I’m sure, some of you already know the setup for the next version and where it’ll take place  :)

That was pretty enjoyable. I got

Idealist and Spreader

I think I spotted the hook for the "Elf Toyed" prefix I saw earlier but my character couldn't take it without, erm... breaking character.

- “When you eventually start to run out of ideas, you could always make the stripper be a mage/vampire/vampire. Add some supernatural spice to her games.”

- Who says it’s not already in there. 

zlYe4.gif

I actually got it to work somehow today and found a few endings
Burnt ass wet dreamer
lucky sub

finger lover

It was all fun and games, really well done mod and pretty long too, but
I would appreciate any tips or hints on how to reach a F/M scene with the dragonborn (and possibly the guard whos balls were stepped on)

I really have no idea how to get "Elf Toyed". The one who posted it first had it like "Elf Toyed Lucky Sub". So if it is a second title, it should happen after getting Lucky Sub, which is one of the public scenes. Similar to how Wet Dreamer could happen after one of the public scenes. Because there are not that many options before that scene and the options during it will only lead to different outcomes (Finger Lover, Lucky Sub, Piggy Bank, Burned Ass). And I have absolutely no idea what "elf" it is supposed to involve. I returned to the dark elves at the market, but they had nothing new to say to me. At one time I met the meat vendor dark elf lady walk past the canals I was thrown into, but she only went to her home. And while Haelga's Bunkhouse is open during the evening for me to visit, the homes of the dark elves are locked when they go home. And there are a bunch of dark elves who were present during my punishment, and all seemed to enjoy it, so I have no idea which one could lead to further scenes.

I really have no idea how to get "Elf Toyed". The one who posted it first had it like "Elf Toyed Lucky Sub". So if it is a second title, it should happen after getting Lucky Sub, which is one of the public scenes. Similar to how Wet Dreamer could happen after one of the public scenes. Because there are not that many options before that scene and the options during it will only lead to different outcomes (Finger Lover, Lucky Sub, Piggy Bank, Burned Ass). And I have absolutely no idea what "elf" it is supposed to involve. I returned to the dark elves at the market, but they had nothing new to say to me. At one time I met the meat vendor dark elf lady walk past the canals I was thrown into, but she only went to her home. And while Haelga's Bunkhouse is open during the evening for me to visit, the homes of the dark elves are locked when they go home. And there are a bunch of dark elves who were present during my punishment, and all seemed to enjoy it, so I have no idea which one could lead to further scenes.

if you figure it out let me know?

iv'e been looking as well, havent found anything yet

You want to see a scene like sink opener where player is the victim? You’re too cruel! But you’ll probably see it happening in version 3, if I ever do it. I’m sure some of you already know the setup for the next version and where it’ll take place :)

Cruelty? No it is not cruelty. The player had raped one of the girls. It will be revenge. Moreover, if the ending will match Sink Opener. So that's all over.

Although I would like to see. How it will look. When a player takes after the rape, forgetting to wear clothes.

The player had raped one of the girls. They retaliated in kind. Everything is fair.

And as I said. This is just an example. You can always something to change or add. Or maybe even come up with a new scene. The main thing is that there is a realistic possibility to defuse the player. This additional event. It adds flavor. It seems that at first you win. But then ...

It's like a scene in a dark investigations. When you put a gag order Shidre, but does not specify to whom. As a result ... Well ... Who played will understand ...

Similar scenes all look great. Just take note.

As I have already said. The development of events depends on the player.