Issue:

When the Burnette makes a bootlicker comment, the Blonde girl decides she doesn't have a choice and walks over to my character, but she just walks inplace and it doesn't go beyond that.

For me, it's the opposite; the brunette is the one who walks in the place, which naturally means that I cannot proceed past that point.

Hopefully that patch that bahow uploaded will fix that.

I got through riften quest(the animation were flawless ) and so far iam only having one problem .the town npc are stuck in their places but they are using the moving animation.the only way to get them moving is using wait menu.any one know the fix to this. 

I really have no idea how to get "Elf Toyed". The one who posted it first had it like "Elf Toyed Lucky Sub". So if it is a second title, it should happen after getting Lucky Sub, which is one of the public scenes. Similar to how Wet Dreamer could happen after one of the public scenes. Because there are not that many options before that scene and the options during it will only lead to different outcomes (Finger Lover, Lucky Sub, Piggy Bank, Burned Ass). And I have absolutely no idea what "elf" it is supposed to involve. I returned to the dark elves at the market, but they had nothing new to say to me. At one time I met the meat vendor dark elf lady walk past the canals I was thrown into, but she only went to her home. And while Haelga's Bunkhouse is open during the evening for me to visit, the homes of the dark elves are locked when they go home. And there are a bunch of dark elves who were present during my punishment, and all seemed to enjoy it, so I have no idea which one could lead to further scenes.

Ive tried the orphanage, the ratway, the lone darkelf priest at the back of mara's temple and even tried the jail and the barb. - no go

Only thing i havent tried is Maven blackwhatever who has that meadery, cause she seems to be missing from town after the public show.

I really have no idea how to get "Elf Toyed". The one who posted it first had it like "Elf Toyed Lucky Sub". So if it is a second title, it should happen after getting Lucky Sub, which is one of the public scenes. Similar to how Wet Dreamer could happen after one of the public scenes. Because there are not that many options before that scene and the options during it will only lead to different outcomes (Finger Lover, Lucky Sub, Piggy Bank, Burned Ass). And I have absolutely no idea what "elf" it is supposed to involve. I returned to the dark elves at the market, but they had nothing new to say to me. At one time I met the meat vendor dark elf lady walk past the canals I was thrown into, but she only went to her home. And while Haelga's Bunkhouse is open during the evening for me to visit, the homes of the dark elves are locked when they go home. And there are a bunch of dark elves who were present during my punishment, and all seemed to enjoy it, so I have no idea which one could lead to further scenes.

Ive tried the orphanage, the ratway, the lone darkelf priest at the back of mara's temple and even tried the jail and the barb. - no go

Only thing i havent tried is Maven blackwhatever who has that meadery, cause she seems to be missing from town after the public show.

go back to the scene and try to find the special 7th coin...

I found it!

But is nothing special in my opinion, Haelga's scene is better

. Got 6 titles, all mentioned already.

Well, I agree with the people, would like to see any M/F scene, bit dissapointed about that, though guard has something else to say or "to do" :P. But in general update is amazing, dialogues, scenes, animations... love it thanks for your hard work!

That was pretty enjoyable. I got

Idealist and Spreader

I think I spotted the hook for the "Elf Toyed" prefix I saw earlier but my character couldn't take it without, erm... breaking character.

You want to keep it light and still, you got the "Spreader"? :)

I know you'll kick that guard for good... evantually :)

just a minor suggestion....can we get a red ass...when burned ass occures? :)

Sure!

Ever since I found the Lovers Lab website and all the specific tastes that it offers, I've been a fan of the helpless girl being taken advantage of in Skyrim.

I view myself as an omnipotent being (like Sanguine) who has taken an interest in my character and constantly puts her into embarrassing and compromising positions, often trapping objects that she needs to interact with. If you just play vanilla Skyrim, these traps don't exist and the people of Skyrim are not as perverse as they become after 100+ mods. So it kinda makes sense, your mod fills a small gap that hadn't been there before in my version of the game.

So far I havn't found anything besides the piggy bank / burned ass situations that involve your character being marched out and publicly being humiliated, I was hoping for more. My dragonborn constantly gets put into the situation where she's naked and has her hands tied behind her back and doesn't have the ability to cover up. I am hoping that one of the endings has the girls tricking you after you punish them and they can get their revenge on you for what you just put them through, maybe the guard comes back down and ties your hands in the middle of your 'justice' session.

Regardless I have enjoyed it immensely, thank you for all the hard work you put into it. I would like more scenes that integrate with Devious Devices, specifically hands bound behind back so she can't cover up. Ropes work on a timer that you struggle a couple times to escape from and eventually wriggle free.

Thanks, got it. Though it was my 16th coin... XD

It was interesting. Guess we are going to Windhelm next. Not only is it the coldest city to be running around naked, but it has a serial killer on the loose. But I guess the racist guards are going to be helpful if that dark elf turns out to be our target there.

Thank you all for your critique and suggestions. It’ll be one of those long posts. I’ll try to respond to some of the points mentioned:

It could be because we want to get all the endings before we can make an informed critique =P. Anyway I have got a few of the major ones so here I go;

To start with I want to say the mod is fantastic, your dialogue and animations are brilliant, and the fact that you do all this yourself makes you a true genious!

Anyway onto the critique;

1. I find it a tad unrealistic that all these blokes would be standing around this naked, tied up women and not do anything else but as occurs in (Burnt Ass/Piggy Bank), perhaps go and find the player after that for something else lol. Maybe start stalking/stripping the player themselves and kidnap her, or drug her, pretend to be nice and invite the player for a drink (sort of like the dreamer) and then.... (though potentially getting a bit darker than the intended tone of the mod). Plus this may have stretched the scope of this episode beyond what you wanted.

2. A little much is F/F for my tastes (from Female player character perspective), which I like, but some M/F is always a good thing! Would be really good in the player humiliation if more than just (events of Burnt Ass etc) occur. Would like to see some proper sex involved in the player humiliation aswell!

The rest is just broad and personal comments really;

Overall I usually enjoy the darker aspects of mods (though I draw the line at around the level of LoversGG Blackmail for Oblivion (if you ever played that mod)),

That being said I love the lighter aspects and the humour, and I think if you could come up with a way to combine the two effectively (you do a bit of that anyway, lets face it being tied up and humiliated isnt really any laughing matter lol) it could make for something truly epic. Given the choice I personally would like to see a few more of the darker things

Plus as you probably figured I am a Player Slavery/Humiliation fan =/, so from my point of view the more of that you get in the better =P. That being said, the aggresive player scenese were also very entertaining! I do really enjoy the public humiliation aspect of it all though, albeit more variety in the nature of it would be nice, but that would take alot of time!

But ultimately, and possibly the reason there isnt too much critique is that your work is fantastic, and I think you should write the stories as you see fit =)

- Well they are doing something for sure. I find it more unrealistic if every folk in Skyrim want to just abuse the Dragonborn and stick it into her in sight. Not everyone should be a pervert in game. In that scene, they are offered a show and go along with it.

- Working with the females are more fun for me. But there is no harm in adding some M/F scenes. Main reason I don’t add it is that I don’t know which male mesh majority is using.

- You think the gold scene was not harsh enough? Even I think it turned out to be a lot harsher than what I expected. What else do you want to happen to your character?  :)

- Thats Not quite what I meant, What I meant was; if a bunch of blokes just watched all that occur, I think atleast one of them would probably be feeling somewhat horny afterwards lol (as its not like the scene gave them any erm, release). I would not want every person to meet and abuse the dragonborn, it would be ridiculous (and when I did set my game up like that, it got very boring and old very quickly).

- Fine with me, I like the F/F scenes too, and would just like some M/F to mix it up (I think partly because I find it strange that the dragonborn puts up with this from two ladies who you would think she could overpower if she wanted to), maybe some form of blackmail/drugs on the player. But a bit of poetic license is  always needed on some level

- Gold scene was harsh, but funny, plus I dont mean anything neccesarily harsher, just a bit of variety (like the girls parade you round town a bit and get you to do a few things, e.g. errrm, lick their feet? lol) i.e. not all the same form of humiliation (which is why I said I understand this would take time).

My own idea; one thing that is a shame is that there isnt a standard body used by all skyrim players. Because it makes things like "Put these clothes on and follow us to some place" >> gives player a bikini to walk around/force her to dance in (or something) == humiliating. Which is something I would quite like in this mod (though it goes against the name a bit!). Maybe just for the lols they could strip it off after... Plus I guess permissions can get a bit tricky with the clothing you choose etc as you dont want to force a dependency you would have to put the assets in your own mod.

But meh, these are all just suggestions, and ultimately, I will play (and I am sure thoroughly enjoy) the next part of your mod either way, most important thing is that you dont deviate from things YOU want to do.

What do you mean by a '' clean save '' you mean if I play the v1.1 and later I change to the v2 I need to clean my save of scripts?  

A clean save is a fresh new game, i.e. a newly created character. But in the context of this discussion it can refer also to what is written in the Note: section on the 1st page of this thread

What do you mean by a '' clean save '' you mean if I play the v1.1 and later I change to the v2 I need to clean my save of scripts?  

A clean save is a fresh new game, i.e. a newly created character. But in the context of this discussion it can refer also to what is written in the Note: section on the 1st page of this thread

Oh! but nobody is hurt for clean the save of scripts, right? about the note section, I have thinked in test the v1.1 first but reading well I think I'm going to go for the v2 directly, about the clean save you said, you mean a fresh new game so start from the beginning?! with a totally new character?! and the character that I love and I have spend many adventures must die and disappear just like that?! 

Regardless I have enjoyed it immensely, thank you for all the hard work you put into it. I would like more scenes that integrate with Devious Devices, specifically hands bound behind back so she can't cover up. Ropes work on a timer that you struggle a couple times to escape from and eventually wriggle free.

Linking sounds great! Especially if they do not leave without attention the mouth (gag). The player will have a long time to seek help. Although it is more like a Deviously Cursed Loot. In other matters not think it's that bad.

In addition, they can write on your body, something like: "touch me." Or "sex toy." Not necessarily, something terrible and humiliating. This will help to diversify the mocking replica. In view of the inscriptions on your body.

There are a couple of scenes can be realized. Where a player turns for help to the NPC. They can help, or can take advantage of the position of the player. Will touch or something more (No violence).

I can imagine the scene. The player would be taken to a deserted place. Voluntarily or by force. (I do not know whether it is possible to realize an animation where NPC drag the player. It is also dragged blonde girl on the market. By the way this is a great animation!) Where his friends were waiting. (Initiator of the event can be any original npc man. The other men is generated from npc fashion. For a change. It can be different.)

They begin to play in every possible way with the intimate places PC. There is an interactive dialogue. In the process they will stimulate the pussy or ass. After the PC finish. They will say: "Now it's our turn." One keeps the PC. And the other one starts to masturbate.

And you can make some random animations. One PC to finish on the face. Others prefer to ass. Or even in your mouth. That would be great. Especially if in the process, they make her swallow it.

And so they will change.

After it's all over. One of the npc weaken the rope. Players to get out. But not immediately, but after some time 10-15 seconds. To the men managed to escape. Although easier to just freeze control.

This should diversify the game. And where you do not look, a feeling that men are impotent. But they also want to have fun. And not just be observers. : D

And it does not mean. What I do not like girls as strippers. Quite the contrary. It is wonderful!

Well, it's just a suggestion.

Sorry for bad english.

Played through once so far with the new content

Got spreader - seemed to work ok

This is a great mod, and the new content is amazing - I'm gonna play through it a few more times to try and get more titles

Some suggestions:

I agree this mod should be kept light - there's already a lot of hardcore mods out there - if enough people want it perhaps it could be enabled by an MCM option or in a separate mod)

I wondered if you'd considered a few more stripping encounters - for example merchant accuses PC or stealing, calls guards and demands a strip search; guards strip searching player searching for contraband (possible tie in with skooma whore?) or weapons; PC's clothes get stolen at night; penance walk as an alternative to prison, bounty hunters strip player when taking them to collect bounty - maybe sell clothes?

Love the blush effect!

Thanks for continuing to work on this mod 

Oh! but nobody is hurt for clean the save of scripts, right? about the note section, I have thinked in test the v1.1 first but reading well I think I'm going to go for the v2 directly, about the clean save you said, you mean a fresh new game so start from the beginning?! with a totally new character?! and the character that I love and I have spend many adventures must die and disappear just like that?! 

Not too sure what you mean. But it is all written on the main page, Firstly it is NOT reccomended to use this mod on an important save. Secondly You should be using version 2.x anyway as it is what bahow has just released, and what everyone is talking about. (Plus it contains the events of version 1.x anyway). You can try running it on your main save, by following the instructions in the Note section of the First post in this thread (but do not save over your only copy of that save with this mod active). But if you cannot get it to work on that save, try it on a FRESH save before reporting problems. bahow also released a patch in the last page or something fixing some issues (which seems to have worked for me atleast).

We could do with offical rule that states fresh = a new save and clean = cleaned of the mod scripts. But there is a bit of an overlap in definitions

Everything worked smoothly for me:) I had a little trouble getting the strippers to start though. Saving in a building then reloading fixes the problem for me. For content I don't think it was to harsh or to light it was good the way you had it. If your open to suggestions though I wouldn't mind seeing a male stripper in one of the cities. Also wouldn't mind seeing my character getting banged, I know a lot of people don't want this in this mod, but that's what all the branches are for right? anyway thanks for all the time and effort you put into this, I look forward to seeing more:) Great mod

Not too sure what you mean. But it is all written on the main page, Firstly it is NOT reccomended to use this mod on an important save. Secondly You should be using version 2.x anyway as it is what bahow has just released, and what everyone is talking about. (Plus it contains the events of version 1.x anyway). You can try running it on your main save, by following the instructions in the Note section of the First post in this thread (but do not save over your only copy of that save with this mod active). But if you cannot get it to work on that save, try it on a FRESH save before reporting problems. bahow also released a patch in the last page or something fixing some issues (which seems to have worked for me atleast).

We could do with offical rule that states fresh = a new save and clean = cleaned of the mod scripts. But there is a bit of an overlap in definitions

Oh lord! I do not understand many things you said, I am not a fool but I am not an expert in this, I tested the v2 not in my main save and all work really fine, the only bug that I get is that only one of the girls in Riften strip to my character, the other girl is invisible during the animation. So if I am going to use my main file I should disable the plugin? I never overwrite my main save I also do new ones when I play. A silly question ... how I can get the New Blush Vision Feature?  

Thanks. 

Thank you all for your critique and suggestions. It’ll be one of those long posts. I’ll try to respond to some of the points mentioned:

Really loved the new version, but since you asked for critiques, here I go:

I will be sincere, I really didn't like the strapon scenes/sex scenes, I think this mod should stick more with embarrassment/nude situations. Like the payback in whiterun, it wasn't dark and it was really embarrassing (and funny) for Random girl. I also wasn't a fan of the "gold throwing" situation. Everything else is perfect for me (animations, embarrassment). I will still try to see the rest of the titles, great mod :D

- I tried to implement content for all tastes. But I can see why you find the scenes harsher. I’m sure also, there is someone who finds them too light. It’s very hard to create a mod which satisfies everyone. You can stay in the mid area where the mod is not dark or not light. However that could turn out to be bland and dull. So, I went with harsher scenes with more humor to lighten the mod. In the payback scene, one of the paths is about humiliation and other is about punishment.

You’re right about the player scene. I admit it was somehow harsh. But there is an option where you can say that you enjoy it. Other than that, I think gold scene is very original and technically impressive scene. I hope I didn’t sound too arrogant there.

It could be because we want to get all the endings before we can make an informed critique =P. Anyway I have got a few of the major ones so here I go;

To start with I want to say the mod is fantastic, your dialogue and animations are brilliant, and the fact that you do all this yourself makes you a true genious!

Anyway onto the critique;

1. I find it a tad unrealistic that all these blokes would be standing around this naked, tied up women and not do anything else but as occurs in (Burnt Ass/Piggy Bank), perhaps go and find the player after that for something else lol. Maybe start stalking/stripping the player themselves and kidnap her, or drug her, pretend to be nice and invite the player for a drink (sort of like the dreamer) and then.... (though potentially getting a bit darker than the intended tone of the mod). Plus this may have stretched the scope of this episode beyond what you wanted.

2. A little much is F/F for my tastes (from Female player character perspective), which I like, but some M/F is always a good thing! Would be really good in the player humiliation if more than just (events of Burnt Ass etc) occur. Would like to see some proper sex involved in the player humiliation aswell!

The rest is just broad and personal comments really;

Overall I usually enjoy the darker aspects of mods (though I draw the line at around the level of LoversGG Blackmail for Oblivion (if you ever played that mod)),

That being said I love the lighter aspects and the humour, and I think if you could come up with a way to combine the two effectively (you do a bit of that anyway, lets face it being tied up and humiliated isnt really any laughing matter lol) it could make for something truly epic. Given the choice I personally would like to see a few more of the darker things

Plus as you probably figured I am a Player Slavery/Humiliation fan =/, so from my point of view the more of that you get in the better =P. That being said, the aggresive player scenese were also very entertaining! I do really enjoy the public humiliation aspect of it all though, albeit more variety in the nature of it would be nice, but that would take alot of time!

But ultimately, and possibly the reason there isnt too much critique is that your work is fantastic, and I think you should write the stories as you see fit =)

- Well they are doing something for sure. I find it more unrealistic if every folk in Skyrim want to just abuse the Dragonborn and stick it into her in sight. Not everyone should be a pervert in game. In that scene, they are offered a show and go along with it.

- Working with the females are more fun for me. But there is no harm in adding some M/F scenes. Main reason I don’t add it is that I don’t know which male mesh majority is using.

- You think the gold scene was not harsh enough? Even I think it turned out to be a lot harsher than what I expected. What else do you want to happen to your character?  :)

So I have an idea for an expansion for this already awesome mod. You can go two ways, enjoy random scenes in different towns, or embark on a quest to find out who or what is responsible for all the humiliating things being done to the women of Skyrim.

People I give you The Sister-hood of Shame, an offshoot of the Dark Brotherhood. For them, the act of humiliating your rival is more powerful than simply killing them.

The quest would start in a random town, a random female npc will be on the receiving end of a "Riften Like" show. You have the option to stop the torment, or add to it. Stopping it will trigger a sister coming after you every either 24, 48, or 72 hours to exact revenge on you. Adding to it a number of times will trigger a visit and invite to the sisterhood. You then get tasked to humiliate "targets" around Skyrim. A "Reputation system" could be added, where if your a "Victim" enough. Npc's will start stripping you randomly, if there's a groping animation, that too can be done. A rival sister who you outshine may try and speed that along.

My problem is, I don't know the first thing about modding. So bahow, if your interested in using this idea, let me know, I'd like to cooperate on this.  

- Writing a good story is my weak point as you might guessed. I can write the situations well enough, but a quest mod with a fluent story is hard for me. I’m also having a hard time writing the dialogues. There is Dark Investigations for that. Too bad it won’t continue.

Yeah, my only "complaint" when playing it (as I had the scripting 'die' once or twice, and had a couple of crashes owing to other mods) is that there are no good mid-scene/sequence 'breakpoints' where it seems feasible to save a game if you're trying to scene hunt or replay. That's not much of a complaint, mind you - but it was moderately annoying when some script would jam up (presumably thanks to another mod), and I'd wait 5-10 minutes to see what happened, then have to replay 5-10 minutes of scenes to get to where I was (nevermind chasing a new path).

I did have to wait several minutes for the scene to start after the crowd had been gathered, though. The brunette was just hanging out in the market staring at the wall initially. :)

Yeah, saving in the middle of a scene tend to break things. I can’t do much about it. Think about what I’ve been through during testing.

Ok, an opinion after reading the last few suggestions:

Keep it personal in the future. These strippers are doing this because they want to and not because of some brotherhood asks them to. That idea is for a different mod entirely.

Don't abandond the F/F aspect of the mod in the future. Being raped is not humiliating, that should be a tragedy. Certainly not why this mod is popular. And 90% of Loverslab is already M/F mods. Or Animal/F mods. This is probably the only F/F shame/humiliation mod out there, and should stay like that.

As for my own ideas:

Make it more public. I mean, humiliating someone in a cellar is fun, but not as fun as humiliating her in the middle of town. Especially since there are lots of pillories or X-crosses in major towns from other mods. (I am still looking for a way to humiliate the Brunette in public. She deserves it more than the Blonde.)

A really minor thing, but the guards should be wearing their uniforms. The Whiterun guard was wearing orange in a Stormcloak conquered city. Stood out like a sore thumb. The Riften guard was wearing blue, I think. Definitely not the Riften purple like the other guards. Removing their helmet and making them come to the player is enough to distinguish them from other guards. Maybe you could name them "Helpful Guard" to make things easier in consoles.

I absolutely loved the involvement of the vanilla NPCs, like Haelga. More like that in the future.

I see no good solution to the "why does nobody help the player" problem. If she was gagged, it would take away all interactive choices. Maybe if they said the player was an "actress" playing the role of "kidnapped woman", that could blow away all suspicion. But I see only one time where it could be used without losing originality. Or maybe move the next expansion away from the townsquare to a more "private" place. A jarl's palace? A circus stage? A fighting pit? During the festivities of the Burning of King Olaf in Solitude? There, nobody would interfere with the "show".

I loved the tickling part in Whiterun. No other mod ever used it and it can be hugely expanded in the future.

The Brunette was teased for being "little". It would be better if we could actually see her being smaller than the Blonde. Both using the same body, even if with different sliders, isn't that noticable.

And for the future:

So far, being forced into humiliation works, but maybe you could consider being tricked into humiliation in the future.

I never actually tested, but have heard of a mod that makes clothes being ripped over time or under damage and slowly disappear. I'm sure that idea could be used in this context in the future even better than anywhere else.

Instead of a guard, you could maybe try adding another victim in the future and see how that turns out. Where you could work together to punish the stripper(s) or you could try to make her do all the hard work making her side with the stripper(s) to punish you instead.

Also, when you eventually start to run out of ideas, you could always make the stripper be a mage/daedra/vampire. Add some supernatural spice to her games. She wouldn't need to bind you physically. And achieving the outcome where you get to punish her would be all the more sweetest.

As for next city, we would probably freeze to death naked in Windhelm and we would probably fall to our deaths running around naked in Markarth. So I suggest Solitude. It has big places, like the Bards College square, the Castle Dour wedding area, the Castle Dour other coutryard and several other squares. Even a "stage" where Roggvir was executed.

I agree with you for the most part. Expect one thing. I always welcome the people who share their suggestions. If they want to explain their ideas, they should always feel free. As for your own ideas:

- In payback scene, one path is about punishment, other is about humiliation, for variation. If you hated the brunette girl, I’m happy about it. It was my intention to add personalities to the strippers. I don’t know if I succeeded, but tried to give them different personality traits.

To use the X-Crosses and stuff, I need to add dependencies, which would complicate things and make the mod more unstable.

- Whiterun Guard wears the “Whiterun Guard Outfit”. Riften Guard wears “Storm Cloak Outfit”, since by default they are in control of the city. These may differ according to Civil War quests.

- I think Haelga is the dirtiest vanilla NPC in game. I really wanted to add her in some way. She already has very interesting vanilla features attached to her. Think like this:

She is one of the most good looking NPCs.

She has a young girl working for her.

She has a inn only “working men” are allowed.

She has a decorated small room just behind her counter with a double bed.

Her vanilla side quest. (She sleeps with married men.)

- Initially they have both 50% body weight. But just before the scene starts, blonde becomes 85% and brunette becomes 10%. That’s why the blonde girl says that she looks bigger in armor. So there is definitely a difference in their bodies. But it also depends on your body mesh.

- “When you eventually start to run out of ideas, you could always make the stripper be a mage/vampire/vampire. Add some supernatural spice to her games.”

- Who says it’s not already in there. 

A small suggestion.

Well, now we have two scenes player aggressor. As far as I know. You can supplement their scenes player sacrifices. That is when a player unleashes her. She tries to knock a player (kick to the throat). Option victim is controlled through dialogue. That is, for example, the girl begins to distract you. Either you are distracted, getting hit in the throat. Or not distracted and the scene goes on for a given scenario.

You can use the ending Sink Opener, but with the participation of the player sacrifices. So here is a bit of work. Since animations and scripts already. It is only necessary to change them a bit.

You can change something, something to supplement. But the version that they were caught, but they came out the winners ...

It will be quite fun. After all, that player has already caught the girls. And the player is already punishes them. But something went wrong. And now you have switched roles. It seems that justice is done. But not quite ... not in your favor. As I already said. This scene can be activated as desired. As an option in a dialog.

Just some people, including me. We would like to see the ending Sink Opener, but the player was the victim of. That's how it can be implemented. Well, this is an example.

Sorry for bad english.

You want to see a scene like sink opener where player is the victim? You’re too cruel! But you’ll probably see it happening in version 3, if I ever do it. I’m sure, some of you already know the setup for the next version and where it’ll take place  :)

If you like, I could write up the Sisterhood quests and such. I just need someone who can do the scripted events.

Given that this mod is in Riften, if you wanted to make the stripping more diverse once you've got the clothes theft up and running, you could have one of the guards come over to you along with one of the strippers and say they've had an 'anonymous tip' that you're carrying stolen property. Requiring you immediately hand over your clothes so they can be searched of course.

At what point is the guard supposed to show up? I'm doing the Riften quest, but I can't for the life of me seem to get him to show up. I've done a clean save, checked to make sure it isn't paused or that I have 'endless mode on',  and don't have any mods installed that should conflict, but he's nowhere to be found. The patch doesn't seem to have helped either.

I can get the initial stripping events to trigger, but from the comments here it seems like a guard is supposed to show up after a few of those. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :D

Also, on a side note, are you supposed to be able to access your inventory as soon as you're stripped? Because after a short 3 second debuff (where the blush effect plays), I'm able to get right back into my inventory and redress. Not sure if this was intended or if I've royally messed things up. 

At what point is the guard supposed to show up? I'm doing the Riften quest, but I can't for the life of me seem to get him to show up. I've done a clean save, checked to make sure it isn't paused or that I have 'endless mode on',  and don't have any mods installed that should conflict, but he's nowhere to be found. The patch doesn't seem to have helped either.

I can get the initial stripping events to trigger, but from the comments here it seems like a guard is supposed to show up after a few of those. 

Also, on a side note, are you supposed to be able to access your inventory as soon as you're stripped? Because after a short 3 second debuff (where the blush effect plays), I'm able to get right back into my inventory and redress. Not sure if this was intended or if I've royally messed things up. 

You're supposed to be stripped multiple times. I had the same problem thinking the guard never spawned, but you have to let the girls strip you multiple times (after they strip you, just equip your armor back and wait for a bit until they do it again), then get near the bridge close to mistveil keep and the guard will call you.

when you notice that strippers are watching you but they dont strip you anymore, then its time to look for the guard, he is at Mistveil entrance, he has no helmet

You're supposed to be stripped multiple times. I had the same problem thinking the guard never spawned, but you have to let the girls strip you multiple times (after they strip you, just equip your armor back and wait for a bit until they do it again), then get near the bridge close to mistveil keep and the guard will call you.

when you notice that strippers are watching you but they dont strip you anymore, then its time to look for the guard, he is at Mistveil entrance, he has no helmet

Yup! You're right. Found him. Thanks!