I have a big problem with fertile breeder.

Everytime I go into an house or something all things in there become red boxes and after this i can't speak with npc's , open menu etc.

I tested if some other mods is causing this but this only happens if fertile breeder is activ 

P.S. sry if my english is bad

Everytime I go into an house or something all things in there become red boxes and after this i can't speak with npc's , open menu etc.

I tested if some other mods is causing this but this only happens if fertile breeder is activ 

A red box usually means missing meshes. Do you have any overhaul mods active or anything that changes vanilla interiors?

This sounds like the plugin limit to me.

Any possibility having a way to be tricked/beaten into the Captured senario's without having to do the freeform breeding first?

So far, I've only completed the Bighorner quest in the captured scenarios, this one does require you to complete the freeform quest first. Everything I've written down right now is also to help myself remember, and everything marked as "PLANNED" in the main page is very likely to be changed as I write the scenario. This includes the way the episode starts. It's all a matter of how I develop the story itself and how I want it to plug into the freeform quests.

To sum it all up: probably.

Hey man awsome mod I'm in love. The only thing that I'm not sure about is that you seem to be making it about more realistic. The thing is that very very few women would choose in a desperate for money situation beastiality over just prostitution. I dont mean to criticize you. Just something I got from you description of the mod. So you might consider adint some sort of reasons or more forced situations on the starting quests rather than just going here are some caps go fuck those animals. Keep up the good work hope this mod goes very far and doesn't just get abondoned.

thank sir, i like this mod, can you add spider, player be captured by spider, spider silks and web around player. then drag into a cell or cave sorry sir,my english is bad

I don't think there's even spiders in New Vegas, let aside animations and pregnancy. Sorry.

You are correct. There are Spiders in Skyrim so if someone wants or  slaveyan if you can convince someone to do this idea it would likely be there.

Hey man awsome mod I'm in love. The only thing that I'm not sure about is that you seem to be making it about more realistic. The thing is that very very few women would choose in a desperate for money situation beastiality over just prostitution. I dont mean to criticize you. Just something I got from you description of the mod. So you might consider adint some sort of reasons or more forced situations on the starting quests rather than just going here are some caps go fuck those animals. Keep up the good work hope this mod goes very far and doesn't just get abondoned.

The only character who takes up breeing for money is the Courier herself. The rest of the characters all have their own reasons and background stories to explain why they started.

Laura and Marion because they liked it and wanted to feed Goodsprings, Eva and Lola want to fulfull their duty to the NCR, Carla and Ria are forced to do so by Victus, Julia and Michelle want to help defend Novac and Lucia just figured out recently she could breed with animals.

If you're just talking about the player, I might add a quest once the basic episodes are all done explaining more about the reasons the player would agree. So far, this is the explanation that I've got:

Through dialogue you can learn that the characters offering the caps are well aware that the Courier carries the mutation. One of the known side effects of the mutation is a willingness to have intercourse with animals, these characters know this and thus offer the job, knowing the Courier would see this no different than regular prostitution. This will all be implemented in either a new quest to be built once the basic episodes are done or will form the main theme of the final episode.

thank sir, i like this mod, can you add spider, player be captured by spider, spider silks and web around player. then drag into a cell or cave sorry sir,my english is bad

I don't think there's even spiders in New Vegas, let aside animations and pregnancy. Sorry.

You are correct. There are Spiders in Skyrim so if someone wants or  slaveyan if you can convince someone to do this idea it would likely be there.

There are spiders in A world of Pain or MonsterMod, forget which now. But implementing optional creatures into Spunk and Pregnacny would need to be done, I don't have the time to do it.

The only character who takes up breeing for money is the Courier herself. The rest of the characters all have their own reasons and background stories to explain why they started.

Laura and Marion because they liked it and wanted to feed Goodsprings, Eva and Lola want to fulfull their duty to the NCR, Carla and Ria are forced to do so by Victus, Julia and Michelle want to help defend Novac and Lucia just figured out recently she could breed with animals.

If you're just talking about the player, I might add a quest once the basic episodes are all done explaining more about the reasons the player would agree. So far, this is the explanation that I've got:

Through dialogue you can learn that the characters offering the caps are well aware that the Courier carries the mutation. One of the known side effects of the mutation is a willingness to have intercourse with animals, these characters know this and thus offer the job, knowing the Courier would see this no different than regular prostitution. This will all be implemented in either a new quest to be built once the basic episodes are done or will form the main theme of the final episode.

Sorry I must have missed that part was talking about the main character the most. I dont know if you are planning to do it but you might want to add a quest in the benning that either by mistake or forced adds the perk which says you have no problem with bestiality. Keep up the great work :D.

can confirm with 4.0 that poor Chucky gets wasted by the evil citizenry of NOVAC   :( my first trip into Novac and hear a bunch of gunfire and find his headless corpse 10 seconds later  

<edit> second load and enter novac, this time I actually saw the brutality take place but it looked like Chuck was attacking then the citizen was defending themselves, their gun was holstered until Chuck charged them

Dogmeat has no dialogue option to have sex. All I can get is "so long".

They're also killing chuck in version 4, but not version 3.

These issues should be fixed in version 0.4.2. Everything seems to work fine on my system.

with 0.4.2 still getting the wacked out Dr and her mercenary's killing chuck as soon as I enter Novac, resurrecting him seems to break him as no animations trigger, might be simpler to move the house to a little bit outside Novac or put chuck inside the house or something is overriding the factions you put him in.

with 0.4.2 still getting the wacked out Dr and her mercenary's killing chuck as soon as I enter Novac, resurrecting him seems to break him as no animations trigger, might be simpler to move the house to a little bit outside Novac or put chuck inside the house or something is overriding the factions you put him in.

Hopefully moving him to the other side of the house is enough. Also, he should be essential now, keeping him from getting killed.

@MidnightTV: the esp is the latest one and will be up untill all bugs are fixed. I'll clarify this on the download page.

@Nomenklacher: the girl and the dog are in the wilderness. From Owyn: walk past the Gun Runner and head down the hill offroad. You should be able to hear Lucia and Dogmeat in the distance

You are new. Give it some time I believe there are some restrictions to new members and amount of mods to download. Try again in a few hours / tomorrow. It does download as I have just updated my "collection".

It might take a bit of time to get a good load order working here but I assure you the mods available are top and can't be found anywhere else. Well I can't find mods like these anywhere else and the OP is amazing with the work he is doing considering this is his first mod.. ;)

@Cyberrr, he should be in the Prospector Saloon near Trudy. The only requirement should be talking to Laura. I'll look into it and see if it's a mistake on my end.

Edit: he should spawn after asking Laura "Has anybody ever given you a hard time over your breeding?". So far, my guess would be that you might be running a mod altering the Prospector Saloon. (Not sure though, could be something else.)

Edit 2: Nevermind, error on my side. Will be fixed in the next release. Thanks for bringin this up ;)