Hey how do followers work into this mod? can i make a follower into a breeder? i heard of Mojave pimp and tried it alongside but the option to get them to breed isn't there, I was using Veronica and recruited her before i installed Mojave pimp so maybe that why the dialogue not there?

Hey how do followers work into this mod? can i make a follower into a breeder? i heard of Mojave pimp and tried it alongside but the option to get them to breed isn't there, I was using Veronica and recruited her before i installed Mojave pimp so maybe that why the dialogue not there?

You'll have to have the checkbox in the Fertile Breeder MCM menu checked (the Integrate Mojave Pimp option). Then you should talk to Veronica and she should have an option to convince her to start breeding for you. Once that's done, take her to any animal and get her knocked up ;)

You'll have to have the checkbox in the Fertile Breeder MCM menu checked (the Integrate Mojave Pimp option). Then you should talk to Veronica and she should have an option to convince her to start breeding for you. Once that's done, take her to any animal and get her knocked up ;)

Is it possible to get other companions knocked up besides her and cass?  is the only way to use companions with Mojave Pimp?

Is it possible to get other companions knocked up besides her and cass?  is the only way to use companions with Mojave Pimp?

As long as the option is ticked in the MCM, it should be ready to go. Although I might have scrapped that requirement altogether, have to check that one.

If you have TTW and the TTW add-ons for Fertile Breeder, you can let 3 more companions breed for you:

-Cross

-Clover

-Jade

how can i add the FERTILE BREEDER perk?

i got its ID,opened the console,and typed "player.addperk" then typed the id(with the correct load order), but it kept telling me "object not found for parameter work".

You will have to add the perk rank as well, add a 1 on the end.

Again : how I can start the mod ?

No Clover near the Casa Madrid... and for riverside, the boatfly quest is fully bugged (included animations). And there is a problem with breasts meshes.

Edit : in fact, nothing works :

- no sergent Mason in the camp

- callville is just full of cazadors

- just centaurs in the devil throad, no BoS...

Same for farm breeder :

- no martin in goodspring

I didn't tested riverside yet, except the boatfly quest...

- animation doesn't work

- there is a conflict between the Type 3 body, and the meshes and textures in breeder and releated files :the problem is on the breasts part, mostly.

Can you give the breeder perk to Veronica? or Cass? It's been a really really hot day so i've been patient  waiting on playing fallout NV for a while, If the npc can be givin that perk it'd make my day.

NPC's cannot be given perks. Veronica has a long term and Cass has a shorter term. When referring to Bighorners, Veronica takes 2 weeks in-game while Cass only takes 1 week. They should, however, be guaranteed to be impregnated. This is not done through Sexout Pregnancy, however, and handled by Fertile Breeder itself so you don't have to allow NPC pregnancies in SOPregnancy.

No Clover near the Casa Madrid... and for riverside, the boatfly quest is fully bugged (included animations). And there is a problem with breasts meshes.

Clover is from FBCaptured. The riverside quest and bloatfly quest are from Sexout Breeder (if by Bloatfly quest you mean the one in the cave and slime).

If you have FBZeta installed, you first have to complete the Mothership Zeta DLC from Fallout 3 (TTW). If not, the locations of the NPC's you're looking for should be in the download pages of the appropriate modules.

1. Start a game
  2. Walk left after leaving the doctors house.
  3. Talk to the farmer in the first home there.
  4. Follow prompts.
  5. have sex with bighorner.

There you started the mod. If that don't work... then you  have done something wrong to set up the mod and need tech support to get up and running. If it does work, then you should be fine. HINT; make sure you have the assets required (SCR Resources and Maternity files etc installed or you will get floating heads)

i started zeta again to see if it bugs again

it worked normally now i have this prob in the img:

my load order

i also have prob with my char disappearing during the sex animations

You're missing assets, download the meshes and textures from Maternity Pack and Maternity Pack Overkill.

i started zeta again to see if it bugs again

it worked normally now i have this prob in the img:

my load order

i also have prob with my char disappearing during the sex animations

You're missing assets, download the meshes and textures from Maternity Pack and Maternity Pack Overkill.

and my char disappearing during the sex animations you have idea of the cause?

i installed the maternity meshes but i still have probs with missing body

1. Start a game
  4. Follow prompts.

There you started the mod. If that don't work... then you  have done something wrong to set up the mod and need tech support to get up and running. If it does work, then you should be fine. HINT; make sure you have the assets required (SCR Resources and Maternity files etc installed or you will get floating heads)

Can you give the breeder perk to Veronica? or Cass? It's been a really really hot day so i've been patient  waiting on playing fallout NV for a while, If the npc can be givin that perk it'd make my day.

NPC's cannot be given perks. Veronica has a long term and Cass has a shorter term. When referring to Bighorners, Veronica takes 2 weeks in-game while Cass only takes 1 week. They should, however, be guaranteed to be impregnated. This is not done through Sexout Pregnancy, however, and handled by Fertile Breeder itself so you don't have to allow NPC pregnancies in SOPregnancy.

Clover is from FBCaptured. The riverside quest and bloatfly quest are from Sexout Breeder (if by Bloatfly quest you mean the one in the cave and slime).

If you have FBZeta installed, you first have to complete the Mothership Zeta DLC from Fallout 3 (TTW). If not, the locations of the NPC's you're looking for should be in the download pages of the appropriate modules.

I simply readed the mod topic... and no conditions were matched in game : NPCs not present, no events occur...

I'll try the farm solution...

There's still big problems with meshes... it's worse when maternity (and breast grow) occur.

1. Start a game
  4. Follow prompts.

I checked : there is no farm and person in that place. Just a stupid empty home, and some goodsprings setlers outside... no specific NPCs...

I have the required assets, it's just meshes are crap...

1. Start a game
  4. Follow prompts.

I checked : there is no farm and person in that place. Just a stupid empty home, and some goodsprings setlers outside... no specific NPCs...

I have the required assets, it's just meshes are crap...

Do you have FBZeta installed?

And if there's regular NPC's in the farm directly to the left after exiting Doc Mitchell's house, then you haven't installed the mod in the first place.

FBZeta ? what is it ?

I installed the mod... or maybe there is something missing... it's possible. no Breeder quest works (only the boatfly from riverside, and it's bugged as hell).

As I mentioned before, the bloatfly quest is from another mod entirely. And it doesn't have anything to do with Riverside either, if I recall correctly.

Ah, maybe I found the problem... the esp not appeared in the mod list. I updated the Manage,r and now I see it... it should work now ! (I hope... but you know, a tracker or a note in the game could be nice).

You literally hadn't activated the .esp? That makes it real hard to troubleshoot :P

As for trackers, most of the stuff isn't all that story-driven and in the same place in this module. If you get to other modules (such as FBCaptured or FBFarm), there are quest markers which point the way.

FBZeta ? what is it ?

I installed the mod... or maybe there is something missing... it's possible. no Breeder quest works (only the boatfly from riverside, and it's bugged as hell).

As I mentioned before, the bloatfly quest is from another mod entirely. And it doesn't have anything to do with Riverside either, if I recall correctly.

Ah, maybe I found the problem... the esp not appeared in the mod list. I updated the Manage,r and now I see it... it should work now ! (I hope... but you know, a tracker or a note in the game could be nice).

You literally hadn't activated the .esp? That makes it real hard to troubleshoot :P

As for trackers, most of the stuff isn't all that story-driven and in the same place in this module. If you get to other modules (such as FBCaptured or FBFarm), there are quest markers which point the way.

Ok. Except Nate for now, it's almost working. Now the problem are the meshes (specially maternity clothes and belly)... and breasts...

FBZeta ? what is it ?

Ok. Except Nate for now, it's almost working. Now the problem are the meshes (specially maternity clothes and belly)... and breasts...

What issue are you referring to exactly? Can you post a screenshot?

FBZeta ? what is it ?

the dirty infinite lines (I have it also for men nude bodies), and the "non existent body".

Argh, i made a screenshot, but I don't find it...

FBZeta ? what is it ?

the dirty infinite lines (I have it also for men nude bodies), and the "non existent body".

The lines being dragged to infinity is generally a faulty havok weight (such as an HDT error)

My guess is you haven't downloaded any resources like compatible skeletons or outfits... which are all clearly spelled out in the installation instructions.

If you put the same attention to detail into making mods that you do installing them, it's no wonder I can't get yours to work.