I have an issue...

Paula is gone from the cell underneath the Farm... What do I do? D:

At which point in the basement quest are you?

Ehm, I got to talk to Paula, said that I had to wait until she figured how to escape, several days passed (I kept talking as a new day came) and then one day she was just gone, several more days now have passed as well and the PC has had a calf and been impregnated again.

Still no Paula.

Try moving her to you with a moveto command. Use her RefID (XX00526E)

if that doesn't work to get paula back to you try this, it seems to be effective when a simple moveto player doesn't seem to work.:

Prid xx00526e

Disable

Enable

Kill

Resurrect

Moveto Player

EVP

*credit to Neutron_rus for pointing this out in another thread

Neither works...

It outputs "Paula Picked Package Sandbox()"

I tried moving to her, but all it did was teleport me to sunny smiles

One of the things @zonderbunny mentioned instead said "Paula is unconcious" at one point, but thats it.

EDIT: Repeated this particular step "prid <id> -> Resurrect", waited for 1hr, she arrived.

Though.. Jeff doesnt want to do anything...

My PC still has a calf in its possession (not pregnant) and Jeff hasn't arrived yet even though Tuesday and Wednesday have passed.

Do I need to resurrect him to or something?

EDIT 2: Used TCL; went and got Jeffs ID that way, disabled, enabled and then things ran fine...

So, every time i go into the nash residence with one of my characters casm saves and i am presented with the fertile breeder end game image. This only happens on my energy weapons character, the one i really wanted to have ede on. any ideas what to look for?

Try turning CASM off for saving when entering/exiting and see if that helps? You never know o.o

So, every time i go into the nash residence with one of my characters casm saves and i am presented with the fertile breeder end game image. This only happens on my energy weapons character, the one i really wanted to have ede on. any ideas what to look for?

Try turning CASM off for saving when entering/exiting and see if that helps? You never know o.o

Nope, i even temporarily uninstalled it to no effect. i can go there no issue with my other character. is there any way to get ede out and use him as a companion even though i have not repaired him?

Nope, i even temporarily uninstalled it to no effect. i can go there no issue with my other character. is there any way to get ede out and use him as a companion even though i have not repaired him?

Maybe Jade's quest triggers in that cell. Do you hace FBJade installed?

yup, makes sense now that i think about it as on that character i finished mothership zeta for the weapons.

EDIT  ok i temporarily disabled dc breeder and jade and no i got ede. i am now going to re enable the mentioned mods and hopefully i have no other issue. the only other mod i have that i know modifies parts of prim is "the new bison steve hotel".  anyways i think i got it for now, thanks for the help

yup, makes sense now that i think about it as on that character i finished mothership zeta for the weapons.

Try taking Jade with you when first heading to the Mojave, she should trigger the quest.

• 3 weeks later...

Is there a way to remove Maternity Pack Overkill from the masters? I cant afford 1 gb mod download only for adding some cloths.

You could use the .esp only and not download the rest of the assets, but that will result in invisible clothes. Otherwise, you could use FNVEdit to manually remove MPO from the master file list, but this will result in some characters walking around naked and scripts being broken. In other words... it'll be difficult.

I know that i need to complete the mothership zeta dlc to see the npcs, is there a way to skip this requirement? while mothership zeta is my favorite dlc i dont want to have to complete it four times so that all my characters can use fertile breeder.

I know that i need to complete the mothership zeta dlc to see the npcs, is there a way to skip this requirement? while mothership zeta is my favorite dlc i dont want to have to complete it four times so that all my characters can use fertile breeder.

Technically, yes. If you uncheck the "Integrate FBZeta" option in MCM, it should get everyone to appear.

Technically, yes. If you uncheck the "Integrate FBZeta" option in MCM, it should get everyone to appear.

so after i uncheck it and leave MCM it re checks itself by the time i go back in.

so after i uncheck it and leave MCM it re checks itself by the time i go back in.

Then you'll have to up the stage of this quest: XX01B94B (Replace XX with the load index of FBZeta)

Set it to 5. If you set it to 10, it might result in issues if you head through Zeta later on in your playthrough and want Jade's content to follow along, but for all characters to appear it just has to be above 0.

Then you'll have to up the stage of this quest: XX01B94B (Replace XX with the load index of FBZeta)

Set it to 5. If you set it to 10, it might result in issues if you head through Zeta later on in your playthrough and want Jade's content to follow along, but for all characters to appear it just has to be above 0.

now it stays unchecked a little longet but it still re checks itself after a few minutes.......

now it stays unchecked a little longet but it still re checks itself after a few minutes.......

Yes, but did it get the NPC's to appear? They should appear once that stage goes above 0.

Yes, but did it get the NPC's to appear? They should appear once that stage goes above 0.

no. i AM using alternate start but im only using the starts nowhere near the places fertile breeder changes.

no. i AM using alternate start but im only using the starts nowhere near the places fertile breeder changes.

Does the SetStage work when you don't use alternate start?

JUST STARTED A NEW GAME WITHOUT IT SO NO

Found the issue. Give me 30 minutes to work up a potential fix which will be included in the update wave which will follow the immediate implementation and test of the fix.

For now, set the stage of the aforementioned quest to 10. This may cause issues if you ever go through Zeta, so beware.

rt?

Found the issue. Give me 30 minutes to work up a potential fix which will be included in the update wave which will follow the immediate implementation and test of the fix.

For now, set the stage of the aforementioned quest to 10. This may cause issues if you ever go through Zeta, so beware.

k thanks ill just do it on one character.

rt?

k thanks ill just do it on one character.

New versions are going live as we speak. You'll have to update the following files to get the new function to work:

Fertile Breeder

Fertile Breeder - Zeta

Fertile Breeder - Jade

Fertile Breeder - DC Breeder

Update the other files in the update wave as well, there might just be a little detail that's been changed at some point.

Updated literally the morning after I had downloaded it all... curse my luck

It's an update wave, which usually doesn't contain all too much exciting stuff and is done just in case I forgot to update after some minor fix. In this case, the only new thing is being able to skip through Zeta if you don't want to go through that hassle every time.