Haven't really used the pregnancy mods before, so I'm not really sure where to start when it goes wrong. Using Mojave Pimp and this mod together, I had my character and Cass both get knocked up by the Deathclaw at the Mojave Outpost. However, Cass completed her pregnancy far quicker than my character did on the default Pregnancy settings--I suspect it was because of a removal of her outfit somehow triggering a birth event (and I have no idea if these mods actually display birthing). The first time it happened it was because I removed Cass's default outfit because it wasn't updating, and afterwards she suddenly had 9 more copies of that armor in her inventory, and her dialogue gave me the remark about the eggs. I went back to an earlier save, had her knocked up again, and the dialogue appeared later on when Cass had another sex scene elsewhere.

Cass and Veronica complete their pregnancies in about a week or so. Cass works twice as fast as Veronica. FB lore states you'll go through the pregnancy faster, so you're best off setting your pregnancy duration between 10% or 5%.That also saves you a lot of time ;)

so thier belly nodes do work ?????? cause i got veronica with me

Haven't really used the pregnancy mods before, so I'm not really sure where to start when it goes wrong. Using Mojave Pimp and this mod together, I had my character and Cass both get knocked up by the Deathclaw at the Mojave Outpost. However, Cass completed her pregnancy far quicker than my character did on the default Pregnancy settings--I suspect it was because of a removal of her outfit somehow triggering a birth event (and I have no idea if these mods actually display birthing). The first time it happened it was because I removed Cass's default outfit because it wasn't updating, and afterwards she suddenly had 9 more copies of that armor in her inventory, and her dialogue gave me the remark about the eggs. I went back to an earlier save, had her knocked up again, and the dialogue appeared later on when Cass had another sex scene elsewhere.

Cass and Veronica complete their pregnancies in about a week or so. Cass works twice as fast as Veronica. FB lore states you'll go through the pregnancy faster, so you're best off setting your pregnancy duration between 10% or 5%.That also saves you a lot of time ;)

Okay, so that part isn't broken?  Good to know; I noted the decreased pregnancy time in the lore but I wasn't aware that different characters had different rates.  Still, that doesn't explain why Cass' default outfit isn't updating to the pregnancy versions--when I equip the outfit on my character while she's pregnant, it updates properly.

Okay, so that part isn't broken?  Good to know; I noted the decreased pregnancy time in the lore but I wasn't aware that different characters had different rates.  Still, that doesn't explain why Cass' default outfit isn't updating to the pregnancy versions--when I equip the outfit on my character while she's pregnant, it updates properly.

Might be a looping script somewhere, or her outfit gets stuck on her.

I did also note that when checking on Cass' pregnancy with both the default Medical Scanner and the one provided in the Advanced Medical Scanner mod, it said that Cass still had many hours left before her pregnancy completes after she'd already delivered via the dialogue.  I wonder if that's related.  Sadly I've already deleted the saves for that game, thinking that there was an error in play with Cass' pregnancy rate...

I did also note that when checking on Cass' pregnancy with both the default Medical Scanner and the one provided in the Advanced Medical Scanner mod, it said that Cass still had many hours left before her pregnancy completes after she'd already delivered via the dialogue.  I wonder if that's related.  Sadly I've already deleted the saves for that game, thinking that there was an error in play with Cass' pregnancy rate...

That means there's 2 pregnancies going on:

-The "actual" pregnancy from Sexout Pregnancy

-The pregnancy from Fertile Breeder. It's put in so you don't have to set the pregnancy settings to allow for NPC's to get pregnant.

• 2 weeks later...

hello can someone care to tell me why are the mayor the priest and that whore in a black mountain,and when i talk to them i go back and talk to everybody but nothing happens

FalloutNV.esm=1
DeadMoney.esm=1
HonestHearts.esm=1
OldWorldBlues.esm=1
LonesomeRoad.esm=1
GunRunnersArsenal.esm=1
ClassicPack.esm=1
MercenaryPack.esm=1
TribalPack.esm=1
CaravanPack.esm=1
Sexout.esm=1
SexoutSlavery.esm=1
MikotoBeauty.esm=1
oHUD.esm=1
SexoutCommonResources.esm=1
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm=1
SexoutOffSpring.esm=1
Maternity Pack Overkill.esp=1
Fertile Breeder.esp=1
FBCaptured.esp=1
SexoutStore.esm=1
Project Nevada - Core.esm=1
Project Nevada - Equipment.esm=1
Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp=1
SexoutAnimManagement.esp=1
SexoutPosNew.esp=1
SexoutSpunk.esp=1
SexoutLust - oHUD.esp=1
FreesideStudio.esp=1
All Weapon Sounds Overhaul .esp=1
MikotoBeauty.esp=1
1CazyTestEsp.esp=1
DK Caucasians.esp=1
DKHair.esp=1
DarNifiedUINV.esp=1
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp=1
SmallerTalk.esp=1

TY

So in my game the penises of most animals are huge in comparison to the characters and even when positioned correctly (90% of the time the creature is humping the air above/below the character) they clip completely through them as they are basically the size of the character themself. Any fix for this or setting I can set to reduce the size? Not complaining, its hard to set up this stuff with a million different game setups and this mod is amazing so far even just with the text. Also does anyone know of any permanent way to correct the positioning?

So, issue. I installed Fertile Breeder originally and everything worked fine. Deciding to expand it, I installed more mods based around Fertile Breeder. Farm and Captured worked but then I saw that I needed Tale of Two Wastelands to get Jade, Zeta and DC Breeder. So I manage to get them all installed except now everyone in the Mojave Wasteland associated with the original Fertile Breeder is gone, including the creatures. Would like to know how to fix this issue.

So, issue. I installed Fertile Breeder originally and everything worked fine. Deciding to expand it, I installed more mods based around Fertile Breeder. Farm and Captured worked but then I saw that I needed Tale of Two Wastelands to get Jade, Zeta and DC Breeder. So I manage to get them all installed except now everyone in the Mojave Wasteland associated with the original Fertile Breeder is gone, including the creatures. Would like to know how to fix this issue.

Tale Of Two Wastelands works best if you start a new game. And the people going missing is because you have to complete the Mothership Zeta DLC. It's a lore thing. (The Mutation wasn't spread to the Mojave until the Mothership was blown up. With FBZeta installed, that's actually in-game as well ;))

Tale Of Two Wastelands works best if you start a new game. And the people going missing is because you have to complete the Mothership Zeta DLC. It's a lore thing. (The Mutation wasn't spread to the Mojave until the Mothership was blown up. With FBZeta installed, that's actually in-game as well ;))

Oohh, that's clever.

how do i get cass working with fertile breeder please

I don't recall exactly, but I believe that functionality is unlocked as soon as you activate the final IHFM dispenser. Either that or you have to make sure Mojave Pimp is loaded. I'll look into it later today to get a certain snwer ;)

IHFM dispenser ??? also how do i get pregnany meshes to work with her and veronica cause all i get is a square and a red ? when ever veronica gets pregnant

I did some looking, and you should be able to just talk to Cass and ask her to join in, just like Veronica. Not sure why it wouldn't pop up, unless you have a mod seriously altering Cass.

As for the red box with the exclamation mark, that means you're missing meshes. Make sure you download the meshes from Maternity Pack Overkill, those are the ones used.

IHFM dispenser ??? also how do i get pregnany meshes to work with her and veronica cause all i get is a square and a red ? when ever veronica gets pregnant

I did some looking, and you should be able to just talk to Cass and ask her to join in, just like Veronica. Not sure why it wouldn't pop up, unless you have a mod seriously altering Cass.

As for the red box with the exclamation mark, that means you're missing meshes. Make sure you download the meshes from Maternity Pack Overkill, those are the ones used.

I have and only mod i got is this one : D

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/40391/?

Is  she just adorable <3

Is  she just adorable <3

If it doesn't alter her EditorID, it shouldn't be causing an incompatibility.

For now, try selecting her in console, and typing this command in console: "StartConversation FBMPzConvinceFollower1 Player"

If that doesn't work, there's something else going wrong in the conditions.

Is  she just adorable <3

For now, try selecting her in console, and typing this command in console: "StartConversation FBMPzConvinceFollower1 Player"

IHFM dispenser what is this?

giving me script cant not be found

Is  she just adorable <3

The IHFM Dispenser is the thing you go to for Ritual. You'll have to complete some tasks for Dr. Wolfe in Freeside in order to find that one ;)

And I meant "StartConversation Player FBMPzConvinceFollower1", typo on my end.

Is  she just adorable <3

The IHFM Dispenser is the thing you go to for Ritual. You'll have to complete some tasks for Dr. Wolfe in Freeside in order to find that one ;)

BAH LOL ill try that later, thank you bud. also does cass get a pregnant belly same with veronica . cause i got maternity overkill instead with FOMM

Is  she just adorable <3

BAH LOL ill try that later, thank you bud. also does cass get a pregnant belly same with veronica . cause i got maternity overkill instead with FOMM

Yes, Cass will get a big belly as well. ;)

Is  she just adorable <3

thats awesome if i can get the pregnant meshes to actual work on anyone other then me :( tried to on other npc when my character a bloatfly queen and nothing happend. ><

Is  she just adorable <3

thats awesome if i can get the pregnant meshes to actual work on anyone other then me :( tried to on other npc when my character a bloatfly queen and nothing happend. ><

thank you :) her options are showing up. also cass had birth animations :3 which surprised me, i ended up giving her nother outfit cause it was glitchy LOL i will test this out with veronica and post saying she works with it too