Hello. Can you help? I downloaded Fertile Breeder and all the additional mods to it. In the MO in the installation everything is in the same order. The menu has a choice of which additions to include in this Fertile Breeder, but there is not one character to give the quest.

Sry for my english, I'm with translator.

Hello. Can you help? I downloaded Fertile Breeder and all the additional mods to it. In the MO in the installation everything is in the same order. The menu has a choice of which additions to include in this Fertile Breeder, but there is not one character to give the quest.

If you're talking about the MCM menu which says "integrate", that's just to show you which additional mods have been installed. You'll have to find the characters out in the world. Most won't give you a quest until you've already helped them by turning in an offspring.

Hello. Can you help? I downloaded Fertile Breeder and all the additional mods to it. In the MO in the installation everything is in the same order. The menu has a choice of which additions to include in this Fertile Breeder, but there is not one character to give the quest.

If you're talking about the MCM menu which says "integrate", that's just to show you which additional mods have been installed. You'll have to find the characters out in the world. Most won't give you a quest until you've already helped them by turning in an offspring.

I just know where the characters should be, since I played few months ago, but this time they are not in their places. And the quest Zeta does not appear.

I just know where the characters should be, since I played few months ago, but this time they are not in their places. And the quest Zeta does not appear.

If you have FBZeta installed, there's the issue. With that installed, all characters in the Mojave are disabled (i.e., they're not there) until you complete the Mothership Zeta DLC from Fallout 3. You can skip it through MCM if you have the latest versions of Fertile Breeder, FBZeta and FBDCBreeder.

If you have FBZeta installed, there's the issue. With that installed, all characters in the Mojave are disabled (i.e., they're not there) until you complete the Mothership Zeta DLC from Fallout 3. You can skip it through MCM if you have the latest versions of Fertile Breeder, FBZeta and FBDCBreeder.

Oh, thank you! I am not attentive.

Many have that problem from time to time as well. You aren't the first. Unfortunately there isn't a better or cleaner way to do this.

Love that addition Pepertje that allows you to skip it (however can't figure out why someone would want to skip an ALIEN MOTHERSHIP.. but that is likely just me :P )

Many have that problem from time to time as well. You aren't the first. Unfortunately there isn't a better or cleaner way to do this.

Love that addition Pepertje that allows you to skip it (however can't figure out why someone would want to skip an ALIEN MOTHERSHIP.. but that is likely just me :P )

"Better or cleaner"? It works just as I have intended, my non-human friend.

And someone said they didn't want to go through Zeta 5 times on all their characters before getting to the Mojave, and I can see why that would be a chore. But if you're anything like me and stick to 1 character at a time, the skip function is entirely optional, or a debug tool in case you've already completed Zeta before installing FBZeta.

"Better or cleaner"? It works just as I have intended, my non-human friend.

And someone said they didn't want to go through Zeta 5 times on all their characters before getting to the Mojave, and I can see why that would be a chore. But if you're anything like me and stick to 1 character at a time, the skip function is entirely optional, or a debug tool in case you've already completed Zeta before installing FBZeta.

A CHORE!.... ? It's aliens!!!! what more can you want? 5 times? Why not 25 times? :P Aliens are cool! FB is one of the few mods that includes aliens which make this one of the coolest mods available!

LOL...

AS for "Better or Cleaner?" it is both no jokes aside. It is both better and cleaner. It is rare that a mod user will find a mod content creator willing to add such a feature for them.

For some reason, I've noticed that the Following variable for the Jade ref keeps increasing every time I talk with her, causing quests/dialogue to fail to start or break when they're running. It's easy to use the console to fix, but I couldn't figure out what could be causing that when looking at the mod in FNVEdit.

For some reason, I've noticed that the Following variable for the Jade ref keeps increasing every time I talk with her, causing quests/dialogue to fail to start or break when they're running. It's easy to use the console to fix, but I couldn't figure out what could be causing that when looking at the mod in FNVEdit.

That... shouldn't be happening. I've never had it happen, and as far as I can tell, any dialogue should only take it to 1 or 0. Weird suggestion: sometimes a bug in the engine causes the last script to fire every time you engage in dialogue. Try heading to Arefu immediately after picking up Jade and have sex with the Bighorner, causing another script to pass which might help.

That... shouldn't be happening. I've never had it happen, and as far as I can tell, any dialogue should only take it to 1 or 0. Weird suggestion: sometimes a bug in the engine causes the last script to fire every time you engage in dialogue. Try heading to Arefu immediately after picking up Jade and have sex with the Bighorner, causing another script to pass which might help.

Nope the variable keeps getting set to random numbers other then 0 or 1.

Joe (Big Horner Captured quest) is missing in my game, and his ID isn't in your list so I can't use console commands.

Joe? There is no man named Joe. There is, however, a Jeff, who is Martin's brother and the guy who kicks off the Bighorner quest.

Joe (Big Horner Captured quest) is missing in my game, and his ID isn't in your list so I can't use console commands.

Joe? There is no man named Joe. There is, however, a Jeff, who is Martin's brother and the guy who kicks off the Bighorner quest.

Whoops, yeah. That's who I meant. Sorry about that. What is Jeff's ID?

I'd really appreciate Jeff's ID. It's the only quest I haven't done in your series yet (Besides the Fallout 4 one and Farmer, since it relies on the Jeff bighorner quest), and I'm interested in doing it, but Jeff seems to have disappeared. I looked all over the ranch but he never showed up. 

If you are too busy to help me out, I'd appreciate it if you atleast told me a way I could find out myself. Thank you. PS Love the mod. I got it for fetish reasons, and ended up actually really interested in it. Playing through it on TTW has been a great experience! Love your work! Will definitely be donating to your patreon next paycheck! 

I'd really appreciate Jeff's ID. It's the only quest I haven't done in your series yet (Besides the Fallout 4 one and Farmer, since it relies on the Jeff bighorner quest), and I'm interested in doing it, but Jeff seems to have disappeared. I looked all over the ranch but he never showed up. 

If you are too busy to help me out, I'd appreciate it if you atleast told me a way I could find out myself. Thank you. PS Love the mod. I got it for fetish reasons, and ended up actually really interested in it. Playing through it on TTW has been a great experience! Love your work! Will definitely be donating to your patreon next paycheck! 

Sorry, the past few days have been a bit hectic, otherwise I'd have replied sooner.

Jeff's RefID is "XX00526D". To get the one for your game, replace the "XX" with the load index for Fertile Breeder. An easy way to find out is to open console (the tilde "~" key) and press any character from Fertile Breeder (e.g. Martin).

To move him to you, use the following steps:

-Open the console

-Type "prid XX00526D"

-Type "moveto player"

-Type "enable"

-Jeff should now be placed right next to you.

>Also, on a sidenote, be sure Martin has asked you to deliver the birthday present to Jeff, otherwise you can't start the quest. To get Martin to give the gift to you, simply give him one calf, and then a new dialogue topic should appear.

I'm glad to hear you like it, always nice to hear people enjoy what I'm putting out. :)

Sorry, the past few days have been a bit hectic, otherwise I'd have replied sooner.

Jeff's RefID is "XX00526D". To get the one for your game, replace the "XX" with the load index for Fertile Breeder. An easy way to find out is to open console (the tilde "~" key) and press any character from Fertile Breeder (e.g. Martin).

To move him to you, use the following steps:

-Open the console

-Type "prid XX00526D"

-Type "moveto player"

-Type "enable"

-Jeff should now be placed right next to you.

>Also, on a sidenote, be sure Martin has asked you to deliver the birthday present to Jeff, otherwise you can't start the quest. To get Martin to give the gift to you, simply give him one calf, and then a new dialogue topic should appear.

I'm glad to hear you like it, always nice to hear people enjoy what I'm putting out. :)

It's okay, I understand. Thank you very much for helping me! Everything is working fine now. Keep up the good work! ^^

You can play around with FNVedit and open up the mod. Inside you should be able to find the NPCs and then Jeff. from there on the right side you should be able to find the number. You can do this with items, equipment, etc. from any mod you have installed.

FNVedit isn't hard to install and is quite useful in testing load orders and such as well. A great tool. With a bit of practice you can change hair styles, eye color and other minor things as well to make the game more in line with your wants (fetishes)

Hope that helps.

You can play around with FNVedit and open up the mod. Inside you should be able to find the NPCs and then Jeff. from there on the right side you should be able to find the number. You can do this with items, equipment, etc. from any mod you have installed.

FNVedit isn't hard to install and is quite useful in testing load orders and such as well. A great tool. With a bit of practice you can change hair styles, eye color and other minor things as well to make the game more in line with your wants (fetishes)

Hope that helps.

Good to know for future reference. ^^

Hope that helps.

Good to know for future reference. ^^

FNVedit is a very easy direct and dirty tool for many mod authors. Good first step for some customization and excellent for more advanced users that use the GECK to m ake sure all is good. Win, win. there are (or at least were) many tutorials around the web and in a bind I am sure someone around LL will be able to help with direct info on how to do something if you posted a request (your own thread ;)) Good luck and happy to see it helped.