On 5/2/2018 at 7:48 AM, Hiderius said:

did you turn off the option sex after call, that will help

Tried that... now the wild animals don't even calm?

Update: I have two issues

- Animations from defeat add to pack and immediately restart h-scene - reproducible in new game

- immediate sex after call leads to multiple animations running simultaneously - reproducible in new game

Weirdly, both are resolved by disabling automatic sex after mating call.

Does this mod have any incompatibilities? 

The creatures I've tamed CONSTANTLY heal, even in battle at a stupidly fast rate. its really unbalanced.

I have disabled post sex heal but it did nothing.

I play on legendary difficulty and I just sit back and watch while a level 1 wolf goes into hordes of draugr and kills every one of them. when I check it's health, it's still at 100 percent.

hi, I don't if this was answered already ,but is going to be ported to SSE? maybe that would be Untamed 2? On my current SSE play, it works but just barely. Creatures do join ,but walk back to where I had them join in the first place and alot of the time after they join the group they don't attack enemies anymore, they just stand there getting hit.

7 hours ago, nestor28 said:

hi, I don't if this was answered already ,but is going to be ported to SSE? maybe that would be Untamed 2? On my current SSE play, it works but just barely. Creatures do join ,but walk back to where I had them join in the first place and alot of the time after they join the group they don't attack enemies anymore, they just stand there getting hit.

You're statement above is accurate, I do believe: UT2 is *only* for SE, as for an ETA, no idea. DC has a tumblr account, I would suggest a search for it (I don't know it off-hand) :smile:

On 24.3.2018 at 11:07 PM, Neliahawk said:

edit:  guess it would make most sense to trigger untamed levelup effects etc when it registers the creature cumming in SLSO. or a mcm dropdown to set at whos orgasm it should trigger the effect: player/creature/all

I'd also really appreciate a patch for this. It seems that untamed only reacts to the "always orgasm" setting which basically makes SLSO obsolete. I think having the option to tie it to the "male" (creature) orgasm would be great. Patches for mods like Being female do this and in their case it seems to work just fine.

Would also be somewhat encouraging to level the SL-stats since this way a multi orgasmic creature could lvl even better. So any chance to get an SLSO patch?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2018 at 7:52 AM, Manu82 said:

I'd also really appreciate a patch for this. It seems that untamed only reacts to the "always orgasm" setting which basically makes SLSO obsolete. I think having the option to tie it to the "male" (creature) orgasm would be great. Patches for mods like Being female do this and in their case it seems to work just fine.

Would also be somewhat encouraging to level the SL-stats since this way a multi orgasmic creature could lvl even better. So any chance to get an SLSO patch?

I made one.  Need to check with dc if I can post it.

The cleanest fix is link UT to the end of the SL scene; it would behave the same and have no dependencies on SLSO.

If using SLSO, some actions to link to pc/npc orgasm or end of event:

• Player level increase/decrease with humans
  • Beast level increase
  • post-sex add to pack (ends anim)
  • Beast Counter 
  • pregnancy
  • werebear/cat counter
  • continuous mode

Current version is SLSO creature orgasm only, which leads to a particular playstyle (selfless, always trying to finish beast, avoid finishing humans)

The defeat encounters do not result in orgasms on my new character, so post-sex add to pack would only happen at a certain skill level

Pregnancy works

Counters are creature orgasm counters

Continuous is broken

to do:

Could tie PC/NPC leveling/counters to their own orgasm or their partner's orgasm.

Post-sex add to pack could trigger only at PC orgasm, or at the end of a scene that had a pc orgasm. Leads to interesting gameplay with lewd/aggressive encounters. Immediate add is good for clear cause/effect even though scene terminates, but is poor for group encounters.

options:

PC levels on NPC orgasm, NPC levels on PC orgasm

Add to pack on mutual orgasm at end of scene

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2018 at 4:20 AM, hyper15 said:

Hey, so Ive had this weird issue where when I start the game, sabercats just constantly spawn and I cant stop it, is there anything that can be done?

Out of curiosity, do you use "Immersive Creatures"? There is no option/function present like what you're referring to in UT, but there *is* a feature in Skyrim's Immersive Creatures that allows "Additional Spawns" - I don't remember if Sabercats are part of that, but if I had at least one bear in my pack, then suddenly other bears (and even some cubs) would spawn around around it - and they were hostile. It might be what's causing your problem.

On the other hand, if you don't use SIC, I don't know what to tell you. :)

EDIT: If you DO use SIC, you'll need to deactivate "Additional Spawns" or you'll always have the issue.

27 minutes ago, TR0767 said:

Out of curiosity, do you use "Immersive Creatures"? There is no option/function present like what you're referring to in UT, but there *is* a feature in Skyrim's Immersive Creatures that allows "Additional Spawns" - I don't remember if Sabercats are part of that, but if I had at least one bear in my pack, then suddenly other bears (and even some cubs) would spawn around around it - and they were hostile. It might be what's causing your problem.

On the other hand, if you don't use SIC, I don't know what to tell you. :)

SIC is generally the culprit here. I once had goblins doing it and I've seen others with the problem but different creatures. I can't remember the solution though - maybe search this thread if nobody comes up with the solution?

So - love the mod. Excellent!

Buuut. I've got this bug where - well - I'm heading to High Hrothgar (sp) and doing the mating call with the frost troll. We engage each other and he joins, but IMMEDIATELY after the scene ends, I'm send plumbeting to my death somewhere west of Whiterun. Any ideas?

Tried this out on SSE. Everything works well except pack members don't follow after joining.  I can call/teleport them to me, they fight hostiles, etc., but once that is over, they just stand there or sandbox as if I wasn't present.  If I order them to stay, they will freeze in place, but telling them to follow after puts them in idle/sandboxing mode and they mostly just stand around in the same spot.  I tried resetting and restarting Untamed a few times without any difference in behavior.  I don't have any follower mods installed (no EFF/AFT or similar).  Has anyone encountered this before?

2 hours ago, phyrixis1 said:

I have a quick question. How do you take the zipped folder after extracting, and get it actually into the game? I have not been able to figure it out. Do I need to copy the files over to something or....what?

You don't extract the zip, you install the mod like any other with the mod manager of your choice.