So im having a strange problem... having sex with beasts adds them to my pack and increases their level, but it doesnt increase the count of beasts sexed to unlock transformations, am I missing something or is it likely a problem with other mods?

EDIT

Never mind, fixed it by reinstalling sexlab and then reseting the mod

When I shout Mating Call it always works for all animals that heard it even though I disabled appropriate options in settings. What's even more fucked up is that "Auto sex trigger" starts sex scene with all creatures _at once_ and not at once like gangbang but like all creatures placed in the same point overlapping each other and my player wobbling around them due to collisions.

Description of options in MCM suggests that only one animal should trigger sex? And that only that one should join pack? I'm not entirely sure what is desired outcome but nevertheless those triggers don't seem to work for me (apart from auto sex triggers which is binary switch - sex all at once glitched or none). Calm and Charm all toggles don't do anything as always all animals are charmed and calmed.

4 hours ago, Lapsio said:

When I shout Mating Call it always works for all animals that heard it even though I disabled appropriate options in settings. What's even more fucked up is that "Auto sex trigger" starts sex scene with all creatures _at once_ and not at once like gangbang but like all creatures placed in the same point overlapping each other and my player wobbling around them due to collisions.

Description of options in MCM suggests that only one animal should trigger sex? And that only that one should join pack? I'm not entirely sure what is desired outcome but nevertheless those triggers don't seem to work for me (apart from auto sex triggers which is binary switch - sex all at once glitched or none). Calm and Charm all toggles don't do anything as always all animals are charmed and calmed.

I have this issue also, I've noticed it mentioned several times in this thread and it is always ignored. It would be nice if it could be fixed. I had to edit the shout to have a much smaller radius meanwhile to temporarily fix the issue.

Would love to see updates to include monsters like Seekers. Totally missed opportunity for tentacle sex with those guys, seriously. Beastess apparently works on them, at least temporarily (I have not tried it, but a Beastess themed mod was released that includes a Seeker). Untamed doesn't work at all.

Dragons don't work either. The closest I've been able to do with dragons is the shout works, but then they spiral into the sky or flatten on the ground. No animations. There is also a render issue with larger creatures like horses or dragons. If I try to get close with the camera, the creature disappears and becomes see-through. 

So, no one else has had that happen to them? :$

I have that problem a lot, but it only seems to work with certain types. So far for me: bear cubs, wolf pups, and goblin packs. It happens every time I fast travel, or change transition from interior to exterior cell (and vice versa), or use a teleport spell.

On 11/28/2017 at 11:20 PM, ireneadler1984 said:

This is embarrassing, I'm probably doing something completely wrong because I'm new to Skyrim, 
but I cannot equip Mating Call for the life of me
which is very strange because it was working before, now I just punch and punch
x_x I'm probably doing some n00b mistake but someone please help?

It isn't a spell you equip. The abilities for this mod are shouts. You fire them with the 'Z' key or whatever you have bound to shout/powers

Um... is there any manual for shapeshifting? Because I received "lesser" shapeshift. So is there some "grater" shapeshift as well? If yes, how to obtain it? In general is there more detailed manual for this mod? Because for now I deduced two rules: {more sex == more progress} and {bear|cat sex * N == shapeshift}. But it doesn't seem to scale past N selected in settings and 2N doesn't give me greater shapeshift. Do I need to lay more separate cats? Or lesser word is just to confuse user xD?

Also I don't want to be grammar nazi and mod is grat, and all, but omfg english here is so sketchy I legitimately wonder what some sentences were actually supposed to mean xP

12 hours ago, Darnexx said:

Is this Mod only working for Females? :open_mouth: 

I believe not. You might just want (or not) to disable creature gender matching in SexLab settings otherwise there are like 6 straight male creature animations total, even with most of additional animations packs installed (I think only HCoS provides male-on-creature and Creatures genders might be good idea then or at least Creatures Framework tweaks), idk how it handles non-straight configs otherwise but it should work.

for the comment above about seekers...there are animations involving them...I don't know if you can get them to sex your character by using mating call...I use defeat's dead options to sex up a creature I want in my zoo with Untamed's option to add creatures to pack after sex turned on...

at least that's how I remembered getting those seekers...

11 hours ago, arpaschad said:

for the comment above about seekers...there are animations involving them...I don't know if you can get them to sex your character by using mating call...I use defeat's dead options to sex up a creature I want in my zoo with Untamed's option to add creatures to pack after sex turned on...

at least that's how I remembered getting those seekers...

Interesting way to do it, actually. I was using the 'allow additional types' so that it would include all kinds of creatures - but your way seems a little more lore-friendly (my PC is a vampire, so using the 'dead' options in defeat for necrophilia sounds more sensical). Thanks for the new viewpoint! :smile:

On 12/18/2017 at 7:42 PM, Lapsio said:

Um... is there any manual for shapeshifting? Because I received "lesser" shapeshift. So is there some "grater" shapeshift as well? If yes, how to obtain it? In general is there more detailed manual for this mod? Because for now I deduced two rules: {more sex == more progress} and {bear|cat sex * N == shapeshift}. But it doesn't seem to scale past N selected in settings and 2N doesn't give me greater shapeshift. Do I need to lay more separate cats? Or lesser word is just to confuse user xD?

Also I don't want to be grammar nazi and mod is grat, and all, but omfg english here is so sketchy I legitimately wonder what some sentences were actually supposed to mean xP

If you're referring to the spell as a "lesser power" there isn't a corresponding "greater" in the Skyrim magic system. You're either talking about Powers or Shouts, which are each on different timers. Lesser Powers can be used more often (every 5 minutes I think) than Powers (once a day) but probably less than Shouts (around 30-45 seconds I think).

On 12/18/2017 at 9:57 PM, ingeloak said:

I have that problem a lot, but it only seems to work with certain types. So far for me: bear cubs, wolf pups, and goblin packs. It happens every time I fast travel, or change transition from interior to exterior cell (and vice versa), or use a teleport spell.

That's... A lot of creatures doing that. Every time too? Damn... At least in my case so far it's just these spiders I had packed with and it doesn't really happen 100% of the times. It's still very annoying, in the end I just had my own spiders stay on guard via another mod(I turned them into followers for easier handling and less confusion and glitches, curiously it's working fine- But if you change their combat style they lose their venom spit which is their bread and butter really). They took care of their own problems just fine. As for immersion, well, I guess you could chalk it off to same kind of creatures feeling betrayed that their kin sold them out for your character and have come back seeking vengeance! :tongue:

As for the rest, and the other complains I see here, I think since we're getting 2.0 eventually(Wasn't that mentioned? I may be wrong) it probably doesn't even matter to the author. I mean this in a not so terrible way, no offense.

2 hours ago, Violence6884 said:

That's... A lot of creatures doing that. Every time too? Damn... At least in my case so far it's just these spiders I had packed with and it doesn't really happen 100% of the times. It's still very annoying, in the end I just had my own spiders stay on guard via another mod(I turned them into followers for easier handling and less confusion and glitches, curiously it's working fine- But if you change their combat style they lose their venom spit which is their bread and butter really). They took care of their own problems just fine. As for immersion, well, I guess you could chalk it off to same kind of creatures feeling betrayed that their kin sold them out for your character and have come back seeking vengeance! :tongue:

As for the rest, and the other complains I see here, I think since we're getting 2.0 eventually(Wasn't that mentioned? I may be wrong) it probably doesn't even matter to the author. I mean this in a not so terrible way, no offense.

I don't know this for certain, but isn't version 2.0 for SSE (Newrim), not Legendary (Oldrim)?

2 minutes ago, TR0767 said:

I don't know this for certain, but isn't version 2.0 for SSE (Newrim), not Legendary (Oldrim)?

If it is, then it's a shame. I am all for moving on and updating only for SSE but not if it means leaving a bit of a mess behind. Plus I really wouldn't use SKSE Alpha yet.

In regards to some creatures spawning 2-3 of their kind and attacking you every time you fast travel or transition to another area, I believe (although only 90% sure) that that is the work of the Immersive Creatures mod if you have it in your load order... just disable the Additional Spawns option in its MCM menu and you won't have to worry about aggressive spawns again...

In regards to Untamed 2.0, if you followed this thread made by the mod author: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/85662-sse-or-not-to-sse-that-is-the-question/   you can have an idea what her future plans for her mods in the future...she is leaning towards going SSE since it provides here more leeway to work with and is more stable...so you have to assume all of her mods will be SSE only...you can take a look at the thread I linked above if you want any say on it...

11 hours ago, arpaschad said:

In regards to some creatures spawning 2-3 of their kind and attacking you every time you fast travel or transition to another area, I believe (although only 90% sure) that that is the work of the Immersive Creatures mod if you have it in your load order... just disable the Additional Spawns option in its MCM menu and you won't have to worry about aggressive spawns again...

In regards to Untamed 2.0, if you followed this thread made by the mod author: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/85662-sse-or-not-to-sse-that-is-the-question/   you can have an idea what her future plans for her mods in the future...she is leaning towards going SSE since it provides here more leeway to work with and is more stable...so you have to assume all of her mods will be SSE only...you can take a look at the thread I linked above if you want any say on it...

Thanks Arp, I coudln't remember the thread. :smile:  I stopped following it, I figure DC will go with SSE ultimately. I get the decision even if i don't agree with it. I don't think SSE will ever get off the ground honestly. I don't even have it installed anymore. :smile:  And i think I only played it for 30 mins or so. I do play FO4, but it's unmodded for similar reasons. I'm ok with that, I never modded the other Fallouts, so I'm not missing anything. :smile:

Awwww man I wish having sex with humans didn't decrease my beast levels.....

It is bit annoying because I'm playing with a female character with Sexlab Solutions on. So I was planning to have sex with humans...

but it keeps decreasing my levels -_-;;; damn it!

32 minutes ago, Jack L said:

It is bit annoying because I'm playing with a female character with Sexlab Solutions on. So I was planning to have sex with humans...

that's what you get for being a shoddy beastess. you lose your link to nature.

2 hours ago, Jack L said:

I know the feeling! I've been tempted to see if I can alter than using the CK myself. I don't have much programming pizazz though, so i'm a bit leery. I've heard Untamed 2 will have a perk to negate that though. But I think UT2 is SSE only...

This mod is amazing! I've been having a lot of fun with it.

Lately I've been toying with the idea of granting these abilities to a follower(s). There's a lot of potential there, depending on how invested one is, especially for those who typically play straight male characters. Are there any plans to include followers in future versions? I've been trying to tinker with it myself, but my modding experience is pretty poor so I figured I'd ask before I pull all my hair out.

Sorry for such a questions, but

1) infinite sex stops after the first scene. Just 1 scene and that's it. 

2) can u please explain how i can get pregnant from my pack members

3) i have "Irresistibly attractive" spells and matchmaker. If i create scene using them, but not untamed circle menu will it triger lvl-up event for me and my pack?