26 minutes ago, RavenAkmruka said:

so my current problem is simple yet complicated. i have creature anims checked for sexlab yet whenever i try to do anything with any animal the player animations work the beasties remain in their idle animations. im so lost. i restarted the mod i restarted the mods that handle the animations i uninstalled untamed and reinstalled yet nothing has changed anyone else get this one?

just a guess - FNIS creature pack?

I'm loving my current runthrough with Untamed but I'm having the problem where when I Call a new pack member every animal around hears and a sex scene starts with all of them simultaneously. I tried changing the settings so only the one animal would get called and sex would start with that one immediately, but no luck--still got multiple animations starting. Is there a combination of settings that's optimal? 

On 3/1/2018 at 8:05 PM, Bad Dog said:

I'm loving my current runthrough with Untamed but I'm having the problem where when I Call a new pack member every animal around hears and a sex scene starts with all of them simultaneously. I tried changing the settings so only the one animal would get called and sex would start with that one immediately, but no luck--still got multiple animations starting. Is there a combination of settings that's optimal? 

Best solution I found was disable the auto sexing and after using the mating call, sex them one by one. If it were able to implement the 3way animations at all. That would be better.

So there are now sabrecat-on-sabrecat animations and I thought it would be cool to go furry and then sex up my sabrecat that way. But SL still seems to think I'm human, and I end up with a human-on-sabrecat animation where my character is stuck immobile. Sexlab Tools doesn't offer the cat/cat animations, but I think it's just reporting back what SL tells it.

Is this just the way it is? 

On ‎11‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 3:32 AM, Bad Dog said:

So there are now sabrecat-on-sabrecat animations and I thought it would be cool to go furry and then sex up my sabrecat that way. But SL still seems to think I'm human, and I end up with a human-on-sabrecat animation where my character is stuck immobile. Sexlab Tools doesn't offer the cat/cat animations, but I think it's just reporting back what SL tells it.

Is this just the way it is? 

As far as I'm aware Untamed only does PC on animal/creature sex. Doesn't do NPC/follower on animal/creature or animal/creature on animal/creature. Doesn't do group sex either.

On 11/3/2018 at 4:32 AM, Bad Dog said:

[...] Is this just the way it is? 

Unfortunately, yes. Support for Creature x Creature anims (or Male PC x Female Creature, for that matter) was never added.

Depending on how scripts are set up, it may be possible to edit them so the proper anims are triggered when starting sex as a Sabrecat/Bear, but that's it. Otherwise, I'd suggest asking darkconsole to include it in Untamed 2, but I don't know if that is still a thing, so...

Having searched the forums and skimmed this thread for answers, I fear I must ask directly for assistance. When the 'failed to add actor to thread' glitch appears, does it usually suggest a load-order issue, or something deeper? I'm unable to get the 'fondle' command to work, though I did do some testing and I could manually trigger sex using the framework buttons for Aroused Creatures and such.

EDIT: I can post papyrus logs and screenshots if needed! I thought it would be wise to ask first as I didn't want to fill up the entire page with giant images.

• 2 weeks later...

not exactly sure where to ask for this... but would it be possible for to create a patch that makes "seperate orgasm" work properly with "untamed" ?

not sure if it would be possible for myself to somehow edit it to get it to work as i dont really have any clue about editing mods.

seperate orgasm has a few patches to make other mods compatible (fill her up/beeing female/PSQ/etc) and info how to do it in their download page.

i am playing atm with untamed and liking it a lot so i thought i ask for this in here.

edit:  guess it would make most sense to trigger untamed levelup effects etc when it registers the creature cumming in SLSO. or a mcm dropdown to set at whos orgasm it should trigger the effect: player/creature/all

On 5/19/2017 at 9:17 AM, Yuni said:

Excuse me, Dark. <3 Could you please make a patch for this to go with the mod Sexlap Separate Orgasms?; http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3736-sexlab-separate-orgasm/

There's even instructions on how to make the small patch on the author's page. I appreciate all your hard work, Sugar.

I second this request, I just started using SSO and it's great, would love to have support in Untamed.

On 3/1/2018 at 7:05 PM, Bad Dog said:

This has been a big strike I've had with this mod (though I currently use it),  the Animal Follower mod has the same shout, but seems to have fixed this issue with each call creature taking it's turn.  Animal Follower has it's own issues, mainly with limited creatures, that I don't use it.   I've used, at times, matchmaker to initiate the act, while having the post sex - add pack option set.  This has it's own problem is that it doesn't calm others in the conflict (followers, other aggressive mobs).

I don't like the shout, as it tends to grab everything in a wide are (rabbits, cows, fish, etc...).

I have some things noticed, that need to be fixed:

First thing is, if you "automatic add to your pack after sex" with creatures, it does not filter the animal kind, even if you have selected only animals it in the options. It adds all kind creatures to your pack. Even Draugr and giants. This filter works only with the "mate shout". And the mate shout has it's own problems, tryng to mate all animals at once. :smiley:

Second thing is, that it mates directly automatic after birth, with your offspring if you have the sex after "mate shout" activated, making you pregnant again with the same type of creature.  That is what I don't like. Maybe direct automatic mating with your offspring should be turned off by default, so you can decide with what to get a child next.

And a patch for separate Orgasm is needed, because you have to switch the "sexlab orgasm everytime" option on. Otherwise the animals don't level up. It seems, you use the "wrong" trigger. At least, if you use the separate orgasm mod.

Otherwise it's a great mod. I like it.

I've noticed that a few folks have posted issues/requests lately, and I wanted to say something rather than just lurk silently: I am reasonably certain the mod's author is not working on this mod anymore - they're focused (I think?) on Untamed 2, which I am already reasonably certain is for Newrim, not Oldrim. Not sure what else to say, just wanted to put that out there. :smile:

1 hour ago, Violence6884 said:

Hey. Would anyone be kind enough to tell me where I should put this mod, in terms of load order? As in which mods it should definitely be above or underneath, like Immersive Creatures, AFT, SoS, DEC or SD+ for example?

I leave it where LOOT puts it.

2 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

I leave it where LOOT puts it.

Therein lies my problem- For whatever reason, no matter which load order I load or whether I use auto sort, this mod stays at the very bottom, below even my Bashed Patch which definitely is not right. The only way to move it is doing so manually... Which is perplexing but also not worth going into much trouble to resolve, hence my question. Perhaps I should have included this info earlier.

53 minutes ago, Violence6884 said:

Therein lies my problem- For whatever reason, no matter which load order I load or whether I use auto sort, this mod stays at the very bottom, below even my Bashed Patch which definitely is not right. The only way to move it is doing so manually... Which is perplexing but also not worth going into much trouble to resolve, hence my question. Perhaps I should have included this info earlier.

In that case, manually put it somewhere and if everything works alright lock it there with LOOT. There is no objective correct place, aside from it being after any dependencies.

3 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

In that case, manually put it somewhere and if everything works alright lock it there with LOOT. There is no objective correct place, aside from it being after any dependencies.

Thank you for taking the time to offer advice. That said... Some times there are further requirements than just placing a mod beneath its hard dependencies. Are you saying UT's LO position doesn't matter at all? :$ I want to be sure I read that right.

9 minutes ago, Violence6884 said:

Thank you for taking the time to offer advice. That said... Some times there are further requirements than just placing a mod beneath its hard dependencies. Are you saying UT's LO position doesn't matter at all? :$ I want to be sure I read that right.

I meant 'suck it and see'. Either let LOOT sort it and if everything works then great. If not manually move it to somewhere and if that spot works then lock it there with LOOT's metadata thing. If it didn't work then try another position.

For what it is worth, I don't use SD but Untamed is below SOS, SIC and everything else involving creature anims/sex in my load order (curtesy of LOOT).

Interesting wording, but as fun as that sounds in this case I'd like to avoid it. I do have AFT, SD+, DEC, SIC, Vigor, WildCat, Puppet Master and even Animal Tweaks... So I was more worried that UT might mess with them- Especially the first 3 considering their functions. I guess I'll be finding out the hard way unless someone has more specific advice. Lucky me.

21 minutes ago, Violence6884 said:

Interesting wording, but as fun as that sounds in this case I'd like to avoid it. I do have AFT, SD+, DEC, SIC, Vigor, WildCat, Puppet Master and even Animal Tweaks... So I was more worried that UT might mess with them- Especially the first 3 considering their functions. I guess I'll be finding out the hard way unless someone has more specific advice. Lucky me.

Sorry, but I don't really see what your problem is here. Either it works or it doesn't. If it doesn't then what is it that doesn't? Worrying about what might or might not work is pointless.

11 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Sorry, but I don't really see what your problem is here. Either it works or it doesn't. If it doesn't then what is it that doesn't? Worrying about what might or might not work is pointless.

Did you know that changing LO positions mid game can be a bit problematic, to say the least? I am trying to avoid doing that 10x just because LOOT decided to stop handling UT on my end after I moved it to experiment a little, instead sticking it to the bottom of my LO. And I do not remember where it was at all. That is all. Not to mention I would have to create a Bashed patch all over for every attempt. Did I mention that some errors might not be instantly perceivable but then later your game might permanently break, in a bad case scenario? I'd also like to dodge that. I'm not worried, I'm simply being reasonably cautious.

I mean look, in the end it's a simple question about making sure I don't mess up beyond what I can later fix. Does UT's position matter at all? If yes, where does your auto sort put it? Is it below major LL mods? Is it below follower handling mods? Is it below combat stuff? Telling me to just suck it and fool around, or to put it randomly wherever I want hoping it won't break my game 10' in? Thanks, but I'd rather not do that as it doesn't sound like the reasonable thing to do.