10 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

I let LOOT set the sort order for Untamed and don't have any problems... that I can assign to sort order, anyway. 

I'd normally leave it to LOOT too, though as I mentioned LOOT decided to stop caring about UT after I moved it manually to check something and it's now stuck permanently at the bottom of my LO- Where I am sure it shouldn't be. And I don't remember where it was before that.

4 hours ago, Violence6884 said:

Did you know that changing LO positions mid game can be a bit problematic, to say the least?

No, that is a new one on me. I always mess about with mods and load orders mid-game yet I can't recall it ever causing a problem.

I've never felt the need for a bashed patch, always seemed too much trouble for what it does.

5 hours ago, Violence6884 said:

I mean look, in the end it's a simple question about making sure I don't mess up beyond what I can later fix.

It's a computer game. If it goes tits up it's a nuisance, it's not life-threatening. Curse, learn and move on.

I wasn't sure if I brought this up before or not, but I figured I'd at least check now that modding for SSE is starting to take off with skse and all that. 

I had a scenario some time ago when utilizing custom animal followers. My idea was that by changing their initial relationship values in CK I could do some more specified, and some more general rules for mods like Scent of Sex. But I ran into some problems when trying to combine this with Untamed. 

I'm just speculating here since I haven't done any coding in CK and mostly worked on small tweaks and visual things, but does adding animals to your pack with the shout change their relationship values? Cause after adding them to the pack, they seemed change and thus wouldn't work nicely with the rules I had set up earlier. And if that is the case, would it be possible to not have them change their values if they are already above the hostile or neutral thresholds? Just curious.

20 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

I ask about UT's load order position, you end up sharing your life's secrets on dealing with problems(Sigh) after having offered nothing but generic, potentially not very safe advice.

Edit - You either need a Bashed patch or you do not. It's not about feeling like creating one. It depends on how many and what kind of mods you're running and on whether or not they conflict, trying to handle the same things. For example if you have 5 mods, all of which attempt to handle the same system. Well, more or less that's what a Bashed patch takes care of, including level lists if I'm not mistaken. In the process it might lighten your LO as well. If you feel the procedure is too complicated, I assure you that's only the first time you create one. From that point on it'll look easy.

On 2018-03-24 at 11:07 PM, Neliahawk said:

not exactly sure where to ask for this... but would it be possible for to create a patch that makes "seperate orgasm" work properly with "untamed" ?

not sure if it would be possible for myself to somehow edit it to get it to work as i dont really have any clue about editing mods.

seperate orgasm has a few patches to make other mods compatible (fill her up/beeing female/PSQ/etc) and info how to do it in their download page.

i am playing atm with untamed and liking it a lot so i thought i ask for this in here.

edit:  guess it would make most sense to trigger untamed levelup effects etc when it registers the creature cumming in SLSO. or a mcm dropdown to set at whos orgasm it should trigger the effect: player/creature/all

Awww so untamed isn't compatible with SLSO? That's a real bummer. I've installed both but not started my run yet. That's disheartening to hear though.

6 hours ago, ParsleyParakeet said:

Awww so untamed isn't compatible with SLSO? That's a real bummer. I've installed both but not started my run yet. That's disheartening to hear though.

yea doesnt work sadly...

well it does "work",  but just when you have "end orgasms" on in SLSO. then you can do the minigame in slso and them seperate orgasms (that dont trigger untamed), but ofcouse will still have end orgasms that work with untamed.

but yea would be great to have a untamed patch that makes it work properly with SLSO.

42 minutes ago, Neliahawk said:

yea doesnt work sadly...

well it does "work",  but just when you have "end orgasms" on in SLSO. then you can do the minigame in slso and them seperate orgasms (that dont trigger untamed), but ofcouse will still have end orgasms that work with untamed.

but yea would be great to have a untamed patch that makes it work properly with SLSO.

Ah ok that's a relief at least. Still, might get tedious toggling that on and off all the time. I agree, a patch would be nice. Wish I knew where to even begin to do it.

I have been away from this tread for a long time so i don't really know if anything happened since last time. But anyway here goes, i was wondering if there is a way to make yourself pregant with spriggans and atronachs. It would be stupid easy to get a lot of spriggan cores this way. (i use hunterborn so i need A LOT of spriggan sap for bonesap n' stuff). Is it possible to take away certain creatures from the norm so that they give birth to creatures instead of you? I think i already know the answer because you probably have to make an independant script for this+incorporating it in a new MCM option.

I run massively script heavy profiles and have NEVER run into any issues with Untamed.  I put it below all sex related mods in my load order, right before the armor crap, then bug fixin crap, and a few weirder than weird mods that have to ride right on top of the skeleton.  Never had a single hiccup from Untamed.  Word of advice:  get your sexlab situation totally under control first.   DO run the Sheeson Memory Patch (and the Memory Blocks Log mod to confirm your blocks are right), and for the love of all things holy do not screw around with any of the Skyrim.ini performance items.  Leave them alone, or die screaming.  See TIP below.

Well, there was that one time I boned Paarturnaax and he knocked me up, so I birthed his child right up there on Throat of the World, and the little fucker came out roaring, and went airborne right out of the pootie, flying off into the distant, only to circle around to drop a dragon/doggy style on his poor mama, face down in the snow.  Little bastard knocked me up too, lol.  Like father, like son, I suppose.

The issue: birthing the son right next to the father got their wires crossed, so all Baby Naax's untamed levels were being put on the real Paarthurnaax.  So confusing that, LOL.  Still trying to get Alduin to knock me up, dang it.  {also have children by Sinding(permanent, talking werewolf) and Barbas (the demon in dog's clothing), so that's one badaz talking army of critters).

=========

MAJOR TIP:  switch to the new More Nasty Critters- SLAL Edition (v.11), dump Hentai Creatures completely (it's a cycle/resource sucker), add in True Wolves of Skyrim for MNC (majestic wolves, not mongrels), add in the newly released Billyy SLAL packs (April 2018).  Rerun FNIS, and then rebuild your critter list, then your SLAL animations, and finally, register the all the new animations.   Good just got better! (you're running SL Animation Loader and not rag tag animations, right?  RUN only SLAL packs.  A nice Untamed starter set (get human+creature): Anub, Leito, Nibbles, and Billyy will keep your animation count down, while lighting up your yum yums in every way possible.  Make sure to get their SLAL furniture options too.  Good stuff.  Old joke:  a horse, a haybale, and a naked lady sleeping on the haybale with her mouth open... oh my)

Untamed:  5 stars, and a six pack to go!   (once you get the under-rigging set up right, anyway)  Dark?   Is Untamed v.2 still in the pipeline?  Dying to give it a run for it's money!  (check out that True Wolves of Skyrim for MNC mod for your Chapter One.   Won't be disappointed)

{Raina is now level 109, using the Skyrim Community Uncapper, and is one badaz mama-san. Currently testing the Horny Dragons of Skyrim SLAL, for fit and overall performance considerations.   Makes animals do it with each other without any help from us!  "Was walking down the road the other day and saw something most peculiar; a bear was pounding a deep anal on a skeever!  Could only imagine what was going through the skeever's mind, let alone his ass?"}  UPDATE: Horny Dragons SLAL was a no go for my setup, so I took it out.   Some may like it, but wild beasts gently patting your butt before tearing into you (or vice versa), while humorous, didn't fit my play style of things being rough, savage, and sometimes brutal.  Little pat on the heinie, just didn't fit in well.

On 4/8/2018 at 1:15 PM, terrorofmorrowind said:

I have been away from this tread for a long time so i don't really know if anything happened since last time. But anyway here goes, i was wondering if there is a way to make yourself pregant with spriggans and atronachs. It would be stupid easy to get a lot of spriggan cores this way. (i use hunterborn so i need A LOT of spriggan sap for bonesap n' stuff). Is it possible to take away certain creatures from the norm so that they give birth to creatures instead of you? I think i already know the answer because you probably have to make an independant script for this+incorporating it in a new MCM option.

There is a trick using Defeat where you can get a ton of the stuff off spriggans.  Necro-fuck them!  And they reload their inventory when you wake them up to pop them again, LOL.   Soon as they orgasm, they die, and bingo!  Mo sap.  Works with furries too, for reskinning the same animal multiple times.  Need 10 saps?  Well, time to get busy boy...lol

I do it, to coerce those big glowing animal spirits out of saber cats, bears, and trolls (using a daedric or ebony hunting knife), so I can soul trap the animal spirits (fun little mini-game for me).  THAT plays into my Untamed toon's back story on how she keeps her pack so strong, almost, like a seemingly mystical element of being Untamed; gaining strength from collecting the warrior spirits from the most viral of animals.   Plus, she's bloody rich from selling all those Hunterborn high value pelts, LOL. 

{wish there was an Untamed Altar somewhere, deep, deep inside of some very dark place, where we could take Black Soul Gems filled only with those warrior spirits, released from skinning viral animals, and offer them to the Untamed gods.  In exchange, we would begin to grow real claws on both hands and feet.  Repeated offerings could up the damage output from both finger and toe claws....continue to make offerings, and eventually new hand and foot killmoves could become available (and of course, we would need a nail polish vendor working at the altar carrying a wide array of polish colors and glitters.  Color mine midnight blue, with stardust glitter...LOL).  Cartwheel front kick, foot job fatality!!!!!!   Or, Spinning back fist, hand job fatality!!!!!!  Just a thought, lol}

Another thought:  if you need the cores from killing the earth mothers, hookup Genesis-Surface Edition (MUST be surface only).  Take the setup book in your inventory, and set daytime encounters to random (NOT bandits only).  Crank up the number of mobs to 15 or 20.  Set Dice 1 on 50.  Set Dice 2 on 50 (faIR WARNING: 50+50 = 100% chance.  That will be hardcore fighting and lots of it).  And now and again, 15 or so of those earth mothers that drop the cores will attack you on the road...when they die, it becomes an easter egg hunt to find all the cores which went rolling off when you killed the poor mothers , lol!

6 hours ago, HardRaine said:

I run massively script heavy profiles and have NEVER run into any issues with Untamed.  I put it below all sex related mods in my load order, right before the armor crap, then bug fixin crap, and a few weirder than weird mods that have to ride right on top of the skeleton.  Never had a single hiccup from Untamed.  Word of advice:  get your sexlab situation totally under control first.   DO run the Sheeson Memory Patch (and the Memory Blocks Log mod to confirm your blocks are right), and for the love of all things holy do not screw around with any of the Skyrim.ini performance items.  Leave them alone, or die screaming.  See TIP below.

Well, there was that one time I boned Paarturnaax and he knocked me up, so I birthed his child right up there on Throat of the World, and the little fucker came out roaring, and went airborne right out of the pootie, flying off into the distant, only to circle around to drop a dragon/doggy style on his poor mama, face down in the snow.  Little bastard knocked me up too, lol.  Like father, like son, I suppose.

The issue: birthing the son right next to the father got their wires crossed, so all Baby Naax's untamed levels were being put on the real Paarthurnaax.  So confusing that, LOL.  Still trying to get Alduin to knock me up, dang it.  {also have children by Sinding(permanent, talking werewolf) and Barbas (the demon in dog's clothing), so that's one badaz talking army of critters).

=========

MAJOR TIP:  switch to the new More Nasty Critters- SLAL Edition (v.11), dump Hentai Creatures completely (it's a cycle/resource sucker), add in True Wolves of Skyrim for MNC (majestic wolves, not mongrels), add in the newly released Billyy SLAL packs (April 2018).  Rerun FNIS, and then rebuild your critter list, then your SLAL animations, and finally reset animations in Sexlab.   Good just got better! (you're running SL Animation Loader and not rag tag animations, right?  RUN only SLAL packs.  A nice starter set (get human+creature): Anub, Leito, and Billyy will keep your animation count down, while lighting up your yum yums in every way possible.  Make sure to get their SLAL furniture options too.  Good stuff.  Old joke:  a horse, a haybale, and a naked lady laying on the haybale with her mouth open... oh my)

Untamed:  5 stars, and a six pack to go!   (once you get the under-rigging set up right, anyway)  Dark?   Is Untamed v.2 still in the pipeline?  Dying to give it a run for it's money!  (check out that True Wolves of Skyrim for MNC mod for your Chapter One.   Won't be disappointed)

{Raina is now level 109, using the Skyrim Community Uncapper, and is one badaz mama-san. Currently testing the new Horny Dragons of Skyrim SLAL, for fit and overall performance considerations.   Makes animals do it with each other without any help from us!  "Was walking down the road the other day and saw something most peculiar; a bear was pounding a deep anal on a skeever!  Could only imagine what was going through the skeever's mind, let alone his ass?"}

I'm fairly certain that UT2 is Special Edition ONLY.

6 hours ago, TR0767 said:

As I said in my above post, DC is working on Untamed 2 (UT2), and that it is SE only (info garnered from DC's blog, https://darkconsole.tumblr.com/tagged/untamed)

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure DC's abandoned Oldrim

Glad to hear more and more people moving on from oldrim. SE is simply better in every way, there's no reason for people to still be attached to oldrim. The lack of mods on SE is because people are not moving on to the more stable edition of Skyrim.

4 minutes ago, mariolonos said:

Glad to hear more and more people moving on from oldrim. SE is simply better in every way, there's no reason for people to still be attached to oldrim. The lack of mods on SE is because people are not moving on to the more stable edition of Skyrim.

And perhaps one of the reason that SE appears more stable is that it is not running with 200+ mods? The lack of mods is because modders have not given up their free time to create or re-create the mods for SE. It has little to do with the number of people playing it.

9 hours ago, rorily said:

Hello i read a few pages but i couldnt find what i wanted to know

Is there any way to exclude/ignore horses, so they dont get affected from mating call shout?

I don't know of a way to exclude specific animals other than leaving the "additional creatures" left at the default of "off" (and I don't think that affects horses).

11 hours ago, rorily said:

Is there any way to exclude/ignore horses, so they dont get affected from mating call shout?

The shout is rather indiscriminate, so no.  The best workaround would to be turning off the sex after the call and then dismiss the horse...  no harm, no foul... they don't seem to mind, on the outside.  :smile:

On 18/4/2018 at 10:32 AM, belrix55 said:

The shout is rather indiscriminate, so no.  The best workaround would to be turning off the sex after the call and then dismiss the horse...  no harm, no foul... they don't seem to mind, on the outside.  :smile:

thanks for your replay, the downside of dismiss a horse is that the player dont own the horse anymore (if it was bought) and the horse just go away, at least for what i can remember how it worked, and pressing e just to close the untamed menu and ride the horse is kind of annoying.

thanks for your replay, the downside of dismiss a horse is that the player dont own the horse anymore (if it was bought) and the horse just go away, at least for what i can remember how it worked, and pressing e just to close the untamed menu and ride the horse is kind of annoying.

Actually, I use convenient horses and all horses (I think this is convenient horses doing it) are listed as "Steal" prior to using the shout, then after with dismissal they are then rideable without consequence.  At least that is on my game and mod setup.

On 4/17/2018 at 6:42 PM, rorily said:

Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but you could just disable all SL horse anims.