Krazyone, on 09 Feb 2015 - 08:23 AM, said:

BUG ( minor )

After giving birth to a tiny wolf, I renamed it and it instantly grew to full size...

Which mod version are you using? I've been using 106 (downloading the new one now) and I've never had that bug. Of course I haven't actually named any wolf cubs, but I've named four of the werewolf cubs my character has had now and never had any problems. (Well I had a slight one, the mod refused to capitalize the third pup name, but none of the others had that problem.)

So if you can clarify, it would help everyone to know whether this is an old glitch that might already be fixed, or a new glitch that has popped up with the newest version.

Also keep in mind that upgrading from one version to another can always cause errors that a brand new game wouldn't have. When I patched 104 with 106, I got all the new features, but somehow kept the old MCM menu. Fortunately it eventually fixed itself after an hour or so.

I'd like to know that as well actually, since it's not included in the normal tattoo pack that comes with this. I adore the paw print and the "knot me" on her lower back!

i don't like words on tattoos.

the very first set of screenshots which were used for the first few releases of this mod was the character i made to look like me uses the rutah tattoo pack (except i dont have tattoos).

the paw prints are actually a WIP that i am working on for this mod. it'll be an optional addon.

BUG ( minor )

After giving birth to a tiny wolf, I renamed it and it instantly grew to full size...

Which mod version are you using? I've been using 106 (downloading the new one now) and I've never had that bug. Of course I haven't actually named any wolf cubs, but I've named four of the werewolf cubs my character has had now and never had any problems. (Well I had a slight one, the mod refused to capitalize the third pup name, but none of the others had that problem.)

So if you can clarify, it would help everyone to know whether this is an old glitch that might already be fixed, or a new glitch that has popped up with the newest version.

Also keep in mind that upgrading from one version to another can always cause errors that a brand new game wouldn't have. When I patched 104 with 106, I got all the new features, but somehow kept the old MCM menu. Fortunately it eventually fixed itself after an hour or so.

last night when i went to bed after pushing the update i was actually pondering the code in my head, and it did occur to me that it is possible that 107 introduced a bug where new births will instantly grow up. haven't been able to check to verify yet.

that mcm is a well known problem. there is a console command you can type (apparently) that i have never tried that is suppose to trick mcm into updating itself.

BUG ( minor )

Version 107, I never had that problem with 106... In Version 107 it was a wolf cub, born in the prison overhaul mod jail cell in Solitude. I renamed it, hit return and it was suddenly full sized...

I like the tattoo idea... How about the images adding perks...

-Paw prints = Speed + 5%

-Biting teeth = attack + 5%

-Wolf eyes = Arrow accuracy + 5% power

-Claws = Unarmed attacks + 50% ( an excuse to do some punching )

nah. the tattoos will just be cosmetic.

was renaming ALL you did? i'm looking at the code, and the only way it should ever jump to full size would be if you changed the default scale slider in mcm, because when you change that value it updates the entire pack at once. :o

unless the game just has bug in it where it resets the scale when the names of things are changed. i shall investigate.

nope, just renamed a small wolf no problem.

I've got your scale with Level setting in the MCM ticked, I didn't know it would reset the scale of the new born animals when renaming.

EDIT... I done some tests, the scale with level setting being unticked stopped the animal growing when renamed.

I went to try it again, sexing up the wolf again so my character could give birth again. I looked across, and the new born that I had now named without problem, had grown up as well...

This time I was in a shop in solitude...

I hadn't touched the scale animal settings in the MCM on either occasion...

I usually play a werewolf, so I really like this mod for its ability to allow me to continue kicking ass even when I'm not 7' bloodthirsty fury. Plus, the devious mods work well with it.

I do have a request/suggestion if it's easy and doable:
Allow an MCM option to de/select which beasts can join your pack after the deed.

Having a giant as a follower is a little bit OP with or without SkyRe, and a horde of Draugr blocking my path after an unlucky turn of events also doesn't help. I know, there's a "Dismiss" option, but it would be better if there was a way to stop it from even happening in the first place.

Side Note: An amusing thing happened after a run-in with some bandits and 3 days of gametime. When I used the "Birth" shout to get a mini-ice wolf, a mini-bandit popped out instead. Most amusing thing with its ability to spout threats and all, but probably not an intended effect.

Anyway, thanks for reading!

Krazyone, no it is a bug that I have found (i think) still not quite sure. but it has nothing to do with renaming. it will happen every 60 seconds.

I usually play a werewolf, so I really like this mod for its ability to allow me to continue kicking ass even when I'm not 7' bloodthirsty fury. Plus, the devious mods work well with it.

Allow an MCM option to de/select which beasts can join your pack after the deed.

Having a giant as a follower is a little bit OP with or without SkyRe, and a horde of Draugr blocking my path after an unlucky turn of events also doesn't help. I know, there's a "Dismiss" option, but it would be better if there was a way to stop it from even happening in the first place.

Side Note: An amusing thing happened after a run-in with some bandits and 3 days of gametime. When I used the "Birth" shout to get a mini-ice wolf, a mini-bandit popped out instead. Most amusing thing with its ability to spout threats and all, but probably not an intended effect.

if you turn off Creatures in MCM it will only pull in strictly "normal wildlife" and trolls. it will prevent farming such large groups. the first option i plan to add is "ignore things that dont have sexlab" which will stop deer goats fox and a bunch of stupid stuff.

dunno about that bandit >_>

Krazyone, no it is a bug that I have found (i think) still not quite sure. but it has nothing to do with renaming. it will happen every 60 seconds.

if you turn off Creatures in MCM it will only pull in strictly "normal wildlife" and trolls. it will prevent farming such large groups. the first option i plan to add is "ignore things that dont have sexlab" which will stop deer goats fox and a bunch of stupid stuff.

That stuffs hilarious... I had a team of protectors, consisting of 5 chickens, 2 deers a horse and a young horse. That was some team, a group of chickens racing towards a troll, believing wholeheartedly that they could beat them in a fight.

My horse mod meant my horses ran away and hid behind a tree at the first sign of danger, what a team...

This is a new tweak in 107? Because if you are raped after being defeated in combat, as I think ValdyrT13 was implying, any creature that raped your character joins the pack afterwards, regardless of the setting in the MCM. At least that's been my experience.

The option to "ignore things that don't have sexlab" sounds like a good idea, lol

Is unarmed combat buffed in anyway by this mod? if not, are there any mods that people could recommend for unarmed combat? I feel like using your hands would add too the experience xD. 

There are plenty of "unarmed" mods on Nexus.  Just search for "unarmed" and you'll see lots of them.  Personally, I prefer Unarmed Helper .  Lightweight mod, doesn't add a lot of crap, doesn't do the "invisible weapons as hands" stufff that a lot of the unarmed mods do.  The alteration spells like oakflesh, stoneflesh, etc also increase damage. 

any chance of a mcm menu option to turn the mod on or off when needed it clashes with some mods causing it to follow when there coded to vanish when there finnished with like bestial escene the stray gets tamed and follows you i havent kept the stray since he comes back in the quest but if he is following through tamed i dont think itll allow him to be triggered in the quest im not sure

any chance of a mcm menu option to turn the mod on or off when needed it clashes with some mods causing it to follow when there coded to vanish when there finnished with like bestial escene the stray gets tamed and follows you i havent kept the stray since he comes back in the quest but if he is following through tamed i dont think itll allow him to be triggered in the quest im not sure

next update has an option to turn off "add to pack after sex" so only mate call will add to pack. that will solve your problem.