It's a trap!

GIGABITE

I kind of finished first 3 body types so here they are

post-31734-0-30669200-1432486671_thumb.jpg

I will make another two Female and Shemale, yes you guessed it they'll have bigger boobs and same two variations of lower body.

I have to ask another question. Do any of you guys think that I should include one with completely flat chest and pussy?

Sorry, not quite following. Are you asking about geometry or UV seams?

Geometry. I've tried messing with clothing converter, but with varying results of line like bumps above and below the seam...couldent even get blender to run proper

eh, if you can't or won't do it, that's fine , it was merely a suggestion/ slight hope

I guess i'll just have to enjoy your bodies as full body suits :D

great work on the new body so far, can't wait.

I thought that too much choice is at least confusing but then I kind of got carried away and made this. I think I will go on as planed earlier. If anybody has any suggestions let me know.

tolerance it's not that I don't want to, it's just to much change at this point. I aim at realism of these bodies and to do that would mean back to the drawing board, especially because it's already based on Roberts body. So I'm sorry but that would have to be a no. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

been away on business for a bit and I will be away again, but hey I might get a new rig soon so I can't complain.

Anyway I have done some more work, redid the feet, flaccid penis, polished crotch and butt area so here's another teaser

post-31734-0-78852400-1433465526_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, I love this body so much, it's perfect for my game! Your aesthetic is very beautiful, I really like the figure.

As others have mentioned though, the poly count is a bit high for a game ready model. I made a little work-around for myself though that may help others. I used clothing converter to adapt Robert's original female body to this shape. Then I copied the penis from this body onto the converted one. End result: same shape but lower poly and the edge seam will better match Robert's female based gear. I kept Roberts original hands and feet, just upscaling the hands a bit, and used seam mender to fit them to the body as well, just because trying to convert the hands and feet ended up not working well (they became a bit distorted). 

Can't wait to see the version 4 updates, it's looking amazing! The tomboy shape looks super cute~ Did you narrow the femboy hip's a bit? It looks really nice!

Hi,

Thank you very much. I'm sorry for taking this long but I was away for last two weeks and will be again.

Yes, the waist area is heavily redesigned, as well as genital area and back side.

I need high polycount for better sculpting but I'll see into reducing it for the final release. 

That I would like to see, though you lost weight map so it would bend like RFB and thus cause clipping with penis mesh in some poses.

Anyway I'm glad you like it

Hehe, no problem! I've linked some pictures so you can see the low poly version. I ended up editing the chest a little since the conversion was a little rough, and I'll probably edit the hands and feet to match yours as well. I'm currently making low poly versions of the penis-es(?) as well, based on slof's boners, but matched to your shape. Of course it's nowhere near as detailed, but at least my pc isn't crying anymore, lol. In these pictures I did the semi-erect.

post-672071-0-20193700-1435371796_thumb.jpg

post-672071-0-46679900-1435371800_thumb.jpg

post-672071-0-58348600-1435371811_thumb.jpg

post-672071-0-61802200-1435371821_thumb.jpg

sorry, I was referring to the author's advice on installation. 

I suggest you use setbody mod for this so you don't change all females to femboys. "

I'm assuming I have to copy and paste something from the femboy folder to the roberts female folder in setbody reloaded?

Archived