Really hate to be that guy, but I've been struggling with instability for a while now. To the point I keep starting new games after removing, reordering, redownloading, repatching, etc. all sorts of variations of the mods I want to keep. But this kind of thing keeps popping up in regards to CF. Last thing(s) before CTD

[02/10/2015 - 06:06:57PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["slave" [Actor < (D30308BA)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["IMPERIAL" [Race <ImperialRace (00013744)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]
[02/10/2015 - 06:07:32PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["slave" [Actor < (D30308B0)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Breton" [Race <BretonRace (00013741)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]
[02/10/2015 - 06:07:38PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't add active actor ["Horse" [Actor < (0009B7A9)>]]; already active
[02/10/2015 - 06:07:38PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't add active actor ["Ma'randru-jo" [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (000C8225)>]]; already active
[02/10/2015 - 06:07:38PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't add active actor ["Karinda" [Actor < (1E01FBCF)>]]; already active
[02/10/2015 - 06:07:39PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't add active actor ["Horse" [Actor < (00068D74)>]]; already active
[02/10/2015 - 06:07:39PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't add active actor ["Horse" [Actor < (DF012C2B)>]]; already active
[02/10/2015 - 06:07:39PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't add active actor ["Khayla" [TrainerGoldScript < (0007433F)>]]; already active
[02/10/2015 - 06:07:39PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't add active actor ["Atahbah" [TGAssaultFenceScript < (00074341)>]]; already active
[02/10/2015 - 06:07:39PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't add active actor ["Ri'saad" [Actor < (00074340)>]]; already active
[02/10/2015 - 06:07:52PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["Bruse" [brusescript < (7C015B4F)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Horse" [Race <AAEMBruseRace (7C041313)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (7C11EB44)>]]
[02/10/2015 - 06:07:52PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["slave" [Actor < (D302917F)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Redguard" [Race <RedguardRace (00013748)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]

In context, the entire papyrus log of my last game is attached. I am at the point where I don't know what mod(s) is to blame, thought of every potential solution I can, but continue to see CF a lot.
papyrus.rtf

Mod list attached (mods, not .esp/.esm list).  MO lists them upside down (first one listed below, Bash Patch, is last in actuality.)  I've added and subtracted (and re-ordered) all this so much I'm losing track of what might cause what. Recently removed Milk Mod Economy, Lovers Comfort, and more thinking they might have been the problem(s), but it seems they weren't.

modlist.txt

Current plugin order attached (As in at the time of this writing, the papyrus log, etc. - used LOOT, moved the WW stuff down though.)
loadorder.txt

I have pruned almost everything I don't want to run without. I hope it's as simple as moving CF up or down. Thanks in advance if you took the time to consider all this, any and all help is appreciated.

Really hate to be that guy, but I've been struggling with instability for a while now. To the point I keep starting new games after removing, reordering, redownloading, repatching, etc. all sorts of variations of the mods I want to keep. But this kind of thing keeps popping up in regards to CF. Last thing(s) before CTD

[02/10/2015 - 06:06:57PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["slave" [Actor < (D30308BA)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["IMPERIAL" [Race <ImperialRace (00013744)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]
[02/10/2015 - 06:07:32PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["slave" [Actor < (D30308B0)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Breton" [Race <BretonRace (00013741)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]
[02/10/2015 - 06:07:38PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't add active actor ["Horse" [Actor < (0009B7A9)>]]; already active
[02/10/2015 - 06:07:38PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't add active actor ["Ma'randru-jo" [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (000C8225)>]]; already active
[02/10/2015 - 06:07:38PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't add active actor ["Karinda" [Actor < (1E01FBCF)>]]; already active
[02/10/2015 - 06:07:39PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't add active actor ["Horse" [Actor < (00068D74)>]]; already active
[02/10/2015 - 06:07:39PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't add active actor ["Horse" [Actor < (DF012C2B)>]]; already active
[02/10/2015 - 06:07:39PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't add active actor ["Khayla" [TrainerGoldScript < (0007433F)>]]; already active
[02/10/2015 - 06:07:39PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't add active actor ["Atahbah" [TGAssaultFenceScript < (00074341)>]]; already active
[02/10/2015 - 06:07:39PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't add active actor ["Ri'saad" [Actor < (00074340)>]]; already active
[02/10/2015 - 06:07:52PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["Bruse" [brusescript < (7C015B4F)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Horse" [Race <AAEMBruseRace (7C041313)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (7C11EB44)>]]
[02/10/2015 - 06:07:52PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["slave" [Actor < (D302917F)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Redguard" [Race <RedguardRace (00013748)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]
In context, the entire papyrus log of my last game is attached. I am at the point where I don't know what mod(s) is to blame, thought of every potential solution I can, but continue to see CF a lot.

attachicon.gifpapyrus.rtf

Mod list attached (mods, not .esp/.esm list).  MO lists them upside down (first one listed below, Bash Patch, is last in actuality.)  I've added and subtracted (and re-ordered) all this so much I'm losing track of what might cause what. Recently removed Milk Mod Economy, Lovers Comfort, and more thinking they might have been the problem(s), but it seems they weren't.

attachicon.gifmodlist.txt

Current plugin order attached (As in at the time of this writing, the papyrus log, etc. - used LOOT, moved the WW stuff down though.)

attachicon.gifloadorder.txt

I have pruned almost everything I don't want to run without. I hope it's as simple as moving CF up or down. Thanks in advance if you took the time to consider all this, any and all help is appreciated.

Those messages are normal, they're just for debugging. I doubt CF is the cause of your instability woes.

Having problems getting this mod to register the Draugr race. 

This is a very repeated line in the Papyrus Log:

[CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["draugr" [masterambushscript < (0009ADD1)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["draugr" [Race <DraugrRace (00000D53)>]] skin=["Draugr Skin" [Armor < (0001FE7F)>]]

There's also a lot of these:

"cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property", but as far as I can tell these are harmless...? I might've misread that though. 

Entire log if someone is curious enough:

http://pastebin.com/ddmh6yzz

I gave re-registering a try, and the log I pasted is the result of that. 

EDIT:
Huh, now it works. I didn't change anything, so I have no idea what solved it. Perhaps it was just a re-load of the save that was necessary...? Although I did that multiple times when I was troubleshooting... 

Having problems getting this mod to register the Draugr race. 

This is a very repeated line in the Papyrus Log:

[CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["draugr" [masterambushscript < (0009ADD1)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["draugr" [Race <DraugrRace (00000D53)>]] skin=["Draugr Skin" [Armor < (0001FE7F)>]]
There's also a lot of these:

"cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property", but as far as I can tell these are harmless...? I might've misread that though. 

Entire log if someone is curious enough:

http://pastebin.com/ddmh6yzz

I gave re-registering a try, and the log I pasted is the result of that. 

EDIT:

Huh, now it works. I didn't change anything, so I have no idea what solved it. Perhaps it was just a re-load of the save that was necessary...? Although I did that multiple times when I was troubleshooting...

Looks like the re-registration did its job.

I don't know if this is an actual bug but for some reason my vampire lord (player) can't get a boner when sexing an npc. The other ones all work fine except my guy. Is it possible it doesn't exist yet or did i screw up something myself?

Something is not right, Vampire Lords have an erect version so...

I don't know if this is an actual bug but for some reason my vampire lord (player) can't get a boner when sexing an npc. The other ones all work fine except my guy. Is it possible it doesn't exist yet or did i screw up something myself?

Something is not right, Vampire Lords have an erect version so...

Sorry for not being clear enough but with "the other ones all work", i meant other npc's that are vampire lords (like the hentai ones from the more critters mod). So, they all work in general except when i try to it on my (player) vampire lord.

Great mod. Seems to work fine for me. Except for one small detail.

The Genitals of the Animals doesn't go flaccid again after sex have finished. It keeps being erected. This happened to me after finishing with a Horse.

Any way to fix this?

My current SexLab Load Order is:

SexLab.esm
CreatureFramework.esm

SexLab AnimalSex.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

SebLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

SexLab Werewolves.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

EDIT: It happens with all creatures.

I just realized something... Does Creature Framework provide me with the Menus that pop up, when pressing E (Activate) on a Creature? The ones saying "Sex, Talk to..." ? If so, i guess it's not compatible with SexLab Animal Sex, or atleast SexLab Animal Sex isn't required to interact with creatures?

EDIT: Nope. Checked, and there are NO compatibility issues between Creature Framework and SexLab AnimalSex.

Great mod. Seems to work fine for me. Except for one small detail.

The Genitals of the Animals doesn't go flaccid again after sex have finished. It keeps being erected. This happened to me after finishing with a Horse.

Any way to fix this?

My current SexLab Load Order is:

SexLab.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

SexLab AnimalSex.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

SebLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

SexLab Werewolves.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

EDIT: It happens with all creatures.

Please post your Papyrus log.

Been running this for a while now with MNC - everything Works fine and dandy (except I also have the issue with creatures not reverting to flacid Again, until the framework reinitiates upon load).

However on my current playthrough, first one with this in the loadorder.

I have been noticing my skse cosave getting unusually large a few KB every save, with my modload it's typically around 40 KB, this playthrough its up to 300 on a lvl 40 character. Not seing any issues with it, but when i poked around in the savefile with a hexeditor 99% of the entries saved are ApplyFailureLogged from CF with active mod SLNC.

Is this just the way you store what creatures are not eligible ? like humanoids, or is something gone haywire on my end?, or is there a problem releasing entities?

Been running this for a while now with MNC - everything Works fine and dandy (except I also have the issue with creatures not reverting to flacid Again, until the framework reinitiates upon load).

I have been noticing my skse cosave getting unusually large a few KB every save, with my modload it's typically around 40 KB, this playthrough its up to 300 on a lvl 40 character. Not seing any issues with it, but when i poked around in the savefile with a hexeditor 99% of the entries saved are ApplyFailureLogged from CF with active mod SLNC.

Is this just the way you store what creatures are not eligible ? like humanoids, or is something gone haywire on my end?, or is there a problem releasing entities?

Please provide your Papyrus log so I can see what's causing the perma-erect issue.

I've fixed the co-save bloat in RC9.

Please provide your Papyrus log so I can see what's causing the perma-erect issue.

I've fixed the co-save bloat in RC9.

Summoned a hentai horse and let it go at belethor , Cf registers at line 1081.

APapyrus.0.log