Hello, I get the error when loading in my game: "Creature Framework has been downgraded to RC8. Things will be broken!" I installed RC9 using Mod Organizer, and honestly I felt something was up when I installed all my mods and I didn't see a TEXTURES folder in Data. I manually reinstalled all my mods and that's when this came up, or Creature Framework RC9 was never registered (I think it was, don't quote me though I may be wrong).

I'm not sure what it could be, my guess is a mod is interfering with this one and causing this to go to RC8, making the mod not interfere. I don't know, I'm not a modder don't yell at me if I'm horribly wrong LOL.

Things to note: I played Skyrim previously, and replaced my dying hard drive with this new 2TB one, downloaded and installed all mods via MO and manually (as said above) and probably really out of order, if that matters. I kept the save file via USB and just put it back to continue my save as if everything was on "pause."

Edit:Oh, another note, MO keeps giving me this error, the only one. "There are files in your overwrite mod" and I'm not sure I understand it, but it's nowhere close to Creature Framework RC9 from what I see. It opens up my SKSE/plugins folder and the Fuz Roh D'oh.ini and CharacterMakingExtender.log are there. When I delete the folder from within MO, it clears the problembut it's just regenerated on next game startup.

More edit: I'm using this UNPB Body http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37900 and I'm using the default T/BBP, NSFW mode, and BBP 2.5.2 body (I've tried with the 2.5.2 TBBP but it's still not working). Installed their skeleton version too but my characters......chest is still no bounce/very small.

Do you have CreatureFramework.esm in the right-side list in MO, and is it checked?

When you're playing with multiple versions of a mod in MO, it's possible to end up with the mod checked on the left but the esm/esp not checked on the right. Just enable the esm and you're good to go.

Do you have CreatureFramework.esm in the right-side list in MO, and is it checked?

When you're playing with multiple versions of a mod in MO, it's possible to end up with the mod checked on the left but the esm/esp not checked on the right. Just enable the esm and you're good to go.

Yep it was enabled on both sides. MO just caused problems for some reason so I did a full reinstall of skyrim and switched back to NMM for the time being. Though now MCM registers 21 menus but I'm missing at least two, which for sure is Beastess 8.02. It's like I fix one problem and another pops up :/.

I'm having problems with JContainers.

I'm using MNC. I tried to use it 'out of the box' as it came, but on boot it complained that JContainers wasn't compatible with Creature Framework.

So, I upgraded to Creature Framework 9, and the latest version of JContainers only to get the same problem. No matter what I do, I can't get JContainers and Creature Framework to play nicely together. 

With JContainers not working correctly, Creature Framework cannot register any of the creatures. My list is blank, and dumping debug to console gives a huge wall of 'Failed to register [xyz]'

My apologies if this has been addressed before but I couldn't find it on a lookthrough. Any assistance would be appreciated.

What I do is this stack in MO:

MNC

CF

PapyrusUtil

JContainers

SLNC

And turn off SLNC and CF using MO's "optional esp" feature. MNC is a convenience, but I like knowing that all the mods are seeing the latest version of all the basic utilities. 

First off, thanks for the work put into this mod.

I use Mo, for starters, and sort through MO with Loot, and check file integrity with TESVEdit.  For some unknown reason, when TESV starts, I get a message that "creature framework has been downgraded to version RC8."  I'm guessing something else I have loaded is causing it, but I'm not sure what.

What can I provide you to help solve the issue.  When my character (female) is playing with her pets, she just stands there while the animations go on under, around or through her.  I believe I have the proper file versions for everything (Sexlab, skse, et al), and have the Sexlab patch for RCOTS.

In advance, thanks for your help.  I don't expect you do do everything, just assist in what I need to do.

In MO, right side, click the "data" tab. Look for "CreatureFramework.esm", should be right there. Right column will tell you what mod it's coming from, and that's the one overriding CF. Probably you have an old version of MNC.

Hi.  Thanks for the reply.  In data, I noticed that it mentioned that Creature Framework is already included in More Nasty Critters..... that's probably causing a conflict. I'll try it out after disabling the C. Framework and post what happens.

What I have is my player not taking part in the animations, and the NPC's also not going through the animations requested by spells.  I've attached a couple of pics showing a couple of the problems.

By the way, if you've ever used the Beastess mod, how the heck does one get rid of the follower? She's the one with the cat ears in image 15.  Image 80 shows my character just standing there when she should be lying down.  Anyway, I'll reply later today as to what happens after the change.

post-739191-0-50243700-1428529443_thumb.jpg

post-739191-0-98934400-1428529469_thumb.jpg

Hello. Recently when trying to start a new save, my game keeps crashing right to desktop. Usually, it happens right after CF starts to Initialize or Register itself, according to Papyrus.

I'm upddating it and Jcontainers first, then if it crashes still I will post a papyrus log.

Edit: Updated both, and I keep getting two different crashes when trying to start a new save. If it crashes before the race menu, it prints http://pastebin.com/ipAZYMRhtoward the end before crashing. If it crashes after I make the character, it prints http://pastebin.com/QEPs9cFL toward the end before crashing.

I'm having some trouble with werewolves. I have all of the required mods installed for these mods (and of course the mods themselves are installed): SLNC, SLAC, MNC, Creature Framework, SL Werewolves. I installed the required mods first, then the mods in order that instructions dictated. Everything works mostly, and Creature Framework sees that I have SLNC and SL Werewolves installed, when it allows me to choose a skin for them. But here is the problem, whether I disable it or use SLNC or SL Werewolves for the skin/mesh, I have the same error. The body of the werewolf glitches into a massive thing of spikes stretching out forever in every direction. Like it can't quite render the werewolf correctly. Someone mentioned reinstalling a skeleton for the werewolf, but I'm not even sure where to get it from. SL Werewolves or one of the other mods?

Or is it a different issue altogether?

Hello. Recently when trying to start a new save, my game keeps crashing right to desktop. Usually, it happens right after CF starts to Initialize or Register itself, according to Papyrus.

I'm upddating it and Jcontainers first, then if it crashes still I will post a papyrus log.

Edit: Updated both, and I keep getting two different crashes when trying to start a new save. If it crashes before the race menu, it prints http://pastebin.com/ipAZYMRhtoward the end before crashing. If it crashes after I make the character, it prints http://pastebin.com/QEPs9cFL toward the end before crashing.

From what you describe, it sounds like you are missing a requirement or have an unstable load order.  Try using mod organizer or LOOT to sort your mods.  You may also want to look into the character creation pre-cache killer mod.  It helps with crashes in character creation.

In MO, right side, click the "data" tab. Look for "CreatureFramework.esm", should be right there. Right column will tell you what mod it's coming from, and that's the one overriding CF. Probably you have an old version of MNC.

Hi.  Thanks for the reply.  In data, I noticed that it mentioned that Creature Framework is already included in More Nasty Critters..... that's probably causing a conflict. I'll try it out after disabling the C. Framework and post what happens.

What I have is my player not taking part in the animations, and the NPC's also not going through the animations requested by spells.  I've attached a couple of pics showing a couple of the problems.

By the way, if you've ever used the Beastess mod, how the heck does one get rid of the follower? She's the one with the cat ears in image 15.  Image 80 shows my character just standing there when she should be lying down.  Anyway, I'll reply later today as to what happens after the change.

This sounds like you have some missing requirements.  It also sounds like Sexlab is not set up correctly and may also be missing some requirements.  Make sure that you have the latest version of Sexlab, 1.59c.

As long as you overwrite the Creature Framework.esm and all of the files contained in More Nasty Critters that are also contained in RC9, there will be no conflict.  Just paste the RC9 files into your Skyrim\Data directory and overwrite all.

I'm having some trouble with werewolves. I have all of the required mods installed for these mods (and of course the mods themselves are installed): SLNC, SLAC, MNC, Creature Framework, SL Werewolves. I installed the required mods first, then the mods in order that instructions dictated. Everything works mostly, and Creature Framework sees that I have SLNC and SL Werewolves installed, when it allows me to choose a skin for them. But here is the problem, whether I disable it or use SLNC or SL Werewolves for the skin/mesh, I have the same error. The body of the werewolf glitches into a massive thing of spikes stretching out forever in every direction. Like it can't quite render the werewolf correctly. Someone mentioned reinstalling a skeleton for the werewolf, but I'm not even sure where to get it from. SL Werewolves or one of the other mods?

Or is it a different issue altogether?

It is likely the skeleton.  When you get a rendering error like that, its because the bones in the skeleton don't match the skeleton that the mesh was created with.  I suggest checking the SL Werewolves mod and seeing what it is using.

I run SLNC, MNC, and CF without any issues like you are describing.  So something that either SLAC or SL Werewolves replaced is probably causing your issue.

It is likely the skeleton.  When you get a rendering error like that, its because the bones in the skeleton don't match the skeleton that the mesh was created with.  I suggest checking the SL Werewolves mod and seeing what it is using.

I run SLNC, MNC, and CF without any issues like you are describing.  So something that either SLAC or SL Werewolves replaced is probably causing your issue.

Hmm.. Would you know then, which file I need to grab and replace? Should I use the one from SL Werewolves or from one of the other mods? And where do I put it? Just under meshes for werewolves in the Data folder?

For the record, I started working on another update. I ran into a bit of a wall - my CK doesn't want to launch through MO properly. I'll explore alternative means of accomplishing what I'm after.

EDIT: Actually, I've solved the problem, thanks to the German post mention in this issue. Expect an update within the next day or two.

So, Creature Framework keeps telling me that I don't have a compatible version of JContainers or I don't have it at all when I have the newest version of it, installed at least 3 times just to make sure it actually installed properly...

One of your other mods probably comes with an older copy of JContainers that is overwriting your new one.

So, Creature Framework keeps telling me that I don't have a compatible version of JContainers or I don't have it at all when I have the newest version of it, installed at least 3 times just to make sure it actually installed properly...

One of your other mods probably comes with an older copy of JContainers that is overwriting your new one.

I've gone in and replaced all JContainer files with the new ones manually as well... would they still override?

I've uploaded RC10, which contains some new functionality and somewhat overhauls the way SexLab animation events are handled. This may improve reliability for SexLab scenes, but I don't know for sure since I could never reproduce the issue myself. Let me know how it goes.

I've gone in and replaced all JContainer files with the new ones manually as well... would they still override?

The only reason the framework would be telling you you have an invalid JContainers version is because you do. If you're using MO, check your mod order - make sure your new JContainers is loaded last (after any mods that provide their own copy of it).

IIRC, More Nasty Critters was the mod that gave me lots of trouble with this issue. I believe it has an older version of Jcontainers packed inside. Try moving it up before the Creature Framework in the load order. (I think that's how i fixed it.)

Hello, I have a problem and I´m not sure if it´s related to this mod.

My game CTDed after stackdumps and I have a lot of papyruserrors that seem to be caused by creature framework. Log attached.

My setup:

MoreNastyCritters 8_23, JContainers3.2.3, Sexlab 1.59c, FNIS 5.11, SkyUI 4.1, CreatureFramework RC10, SexlabArousedCreatures 3.0

CreatureFramework was installed after MNC (allowed to overwrite all), Loadorder LOOTed, FNIS run, setup checked with TESVedit - no errors

I´m a little lost here, maybe someone can give me a hint into the right direction.

Papyrus.0.log.7z