Hello, I have a problem and I´m not sure if it´s related to this mod.

My game CTDed after stackdumps and I have a lot of papyruserrors that seem to be caused by creature framework. Log attached.

My setup:

MoreNastyCritters 8_23, JContainers3.2.3, Sexlab 1.59c, FNIS 5.11, SkyUI 4.1, CreatureFramework RC10, SexlabArousedCreatures 3.0

CreatureFramework was installed after MNC (allowed to overwrite all), Loadorder LOOTed, FNIS run, setup checked with TESVedit - no errors

I´m a little lost here, maybe someone can give me a hint into the right direction.

Main culprit of the Stack Dump is that "DefaultNoFollowDoorScript.PSC" which I do not believe is a part of this mod.

If you have not turned on the Memory Patch that comes with SKSE then do that NOW! Disable any other memory patches you installed previously (Safety Load, Sheson, Hair Caching) at the same time as they are no longer needed, one patch now part of SKSE (but disabled by default) now fixes all (it really is the Sheson patch but built into SKSE now).

The SKSE patch should fix your CTD problem.

Creature Framework does spam the log excessively though, it spouts all kinds of diagnostic messages that should be enabled/disabled via MCM so they can be gotten when needed but not pollute the log all the time when they are not needed.

Thanks for Your answer Waxen,

turns out I had my skyrim.ini and skyrimprefs.ini borked up due to uninstalling an ENB my system couldn´t handle. I had forgotten to change back the edits so skyrim expected an enb that wasn´t there anymore and this led to system overload and CTD.

So it was completly my fault.

Anyway, thanks for Your help.

It is likely the skeleton.  When you get a rendering error like that, its because the bones in the skeleton don't match the skeleton that the mesh was created with.  I suggest checking the SL Werewolves mod and seeing what it is using.

I run SLNC, MNC, and CF without any issues like you are describing.  So something that either SLAC or SL Werewolves replaced is probably causing your issue.

Hmm.. Would you know then, which file I need to grab and replace? Should I use the one from SL Werewolves or from one of the other mods? And where do I put it? Just under meshes for werewolves in the Data folder?

Not really sure because I don't use all of the mods you are using.  The werewolf skeleton's default location would be Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\werewolfbeast\character assets\skeleton.nif.

I should point out that I run Moonlight Tales by Brevi, which also does replace the skeleton of the werewolf.

For some general troubleshooting, you might try just moving that file to your desktop.  I say move it, rather than delete it, since skeleton issues can also cause a CTD.  If you CTD, try loading a few earlier saves with your character as a werewolf, and see what happens when you turn into one.

Next, if you are still having issues or CTDs, I suggest looking at SLAC and SL Werewolves, and seeing which ones are replacing the skeleton.  My guess is that both are, so you could try looking at the last modified times in each and manually copying the file that is different from the one you moved to your desktop and seeing if that helps.

If none of this helps, then restore the file that you moved to your desktop to where it was and verify that you have all of the required mods for your mods.  These are sometimes easy to miss, as are possible conflicts with other mods that modders will sometimes post in their mod descriptions in not so obvious places.

These things will happen sometimes when two mods are changing the same thing in an incompatible way, and you may end up having to make a choice between both mods if no one has made any kind of a "patch" for the two that aren't playing nicely together.

I've uploaded RC10, which contains some new functionality and somewhat overhauls the way SexLab animation events are handled. This may improve reliability for SexLab scenes, but I don't know for sure since I could never reproduce the issue myself. Let me know how it goes.

That's cool cause I had just gotten your RC9 to behave in a stable enough way to play!  :cool:

I'll make a backup of the script I had edited in case I need to revert back and also give you feedback on this version as well.  Good on you for taking the time to make this mod.  :heart:

It is likely the skeleton.  When you get a rendering error like that, its because the bones in the skeleton don't match the skeleton that the mesh was created with.  I suggest checking the SL Werewolves mod and seeing what it is using.

I run SLNC, MNC, and CF without any issues like you are describing.  So something that either SLAC or SL Werewolves replaced is probably causing your issue.

Hmm.. Would you know then, which file I need to grab and replace? Should I use the one from SL Werewolves or from one of the other mods? And where do I put it? Just under meshes for werewolves in the Data folder?

Not really sure because I don't use all of the mods you are using.  The werewolf skeleton's default location would be Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\werewolfbeast\character assets\skeleton.nif.

I should point out that I run Moonlight Tales by Brevi, which also does replace the skeleton of the werewolf.

For some general troubleshooting, you might try just moving that file to your desktop.  I say move it, rather than delete it, since skeleton issues can also cause a CTD.  If you CTD, try loading a few earlier saves with your character as a werewolf, and see what happens when you turn into one.

Next, if you are still having issues or CTDs, I suggest looking at SLAC and SL Werewolves, and seeing which ones are replacing the skeleton.  My guess is that both are, so you could try looking at the last modified times in each and manually copying the file that is different from the one you moved to your desktop and seeing if that helps.

If none of this helps, then restore the file that you moved to your desktop to where it was and verify that you have all of the required mods for your mods.  These are sometimes easy to miss, as are possible conflicts with other mods that modders will sometimes post in their mod descriptions in not so obvious places.

These things will happen sometimes when two mods are changing the same thing in an incompatible way, and you may end up having to make a choice between both mods if no one has made any kind of a "patch" for the two that aren't playing nicely together.

Well the thing is my character is not yet a werewolf. All my "testing" so far has been done in one dungeon specifically, that has several werewolves in it.

I had posted this in another thread:

EDIT: So apparently, SexLab Werewolves is missing pretty much everything that Werewolves provides. I grabbed the skeleton from Werewolves, as well as a couple of the body meshes. Managed to give me stable werewolf bodies that weren't exploding everywhere, but the bodies had both untextured animal junk and humanoid junk. So I took more files from Werewolves and overwrote those files from SexLab Werewolves. So far, everything is perfect, but I haven't yet fully tested (first attempt was unsuccessful) the erect state for werewolves. Hopefully it will work when I can properly test it.

Make of that what you will.

Well the thing is my character is not yet a werewolf. All my "testing" so far has been done in one dungeon specifically, that has several werewolves in it.

I had posted this in another thread:

EDIT: So apparently, SexLab Werewolves is missing pretty much everything that Werewolves provides. I grabbed the skeleton from Werewolves, as well as a couple of the body meshes. Managed to give me stable werewolf bodies that weren't exploding everywhere, but the bodies had both untextured animal junk and humanoid junk. So I took more files from Werewolves and overwrote those files from SexLab Werewolves. So far, everything is perfect, but I haven't yet fully tested (first attempt was unsuccessful) the erect state for werewolves. Hopefully it will work when I can properly test it.

Make of that what you will.

I suppose it's possible that the mod author forgot to include some things.  They wouldn't be the first to do that.  Sometimes, it helps to install an earlier version and then install the new version on top of it.  The author could have also forgotten to include some requirements in the list of requirements for you to download.  Good that you got it working better.

I checked out the mod and saw it was written by the same guy as this one!  HA! :lol:

I also note that you want to use the castrated version if you are using SOS.  Are you familiar with fomod?

Any way to include the flame atronach in this mod without making a totally new mod?  SLNC now uses this framework and has only some dogs listed in its menu.  This mod doesn't have atronachs listed, but I do see the flame atronach animations that I am interested in available in sexlab.

The reason that I ask is that I am using Sexlab Beastess, and there is this flame atronach that I am supposed to make hot love to - see what I did there?  The things gives me an error when I try to start sex with it, and I am wondering exactly what is causing this not to work:

[04/19/2015 - 02:19:14PM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None]._SNAutomation.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?

[None]._SNAutomation.OnUpdate() - "_SNAutomation.psc" Line ?

Just load up the stack and you'll get them. SexLab, CF, MNC. 

I have the animations available, but I'm not sure that SLNC is registering them correctly in the JContainer JSON because I don't see the Flame Atronach listed there.  I have all 3 of the mods you mentioned.  The problem may very well be the SL Beastess mod itself not calling the SL framework correctly, but I just don't know.

I have the animations available, but I'm not sure that SLNC is registering them correctly in the JContainer JSON because I don't see the Flame Atronach listed there.  I have all 3 of the mods you mentioned.  The problem may very well be the SL Beastess mod itself not calling the SL framework correctly, but I just don't know.

You are confusing something here.  CF and SLNC take care of mesh handling. They have nothing to do with animations. Animations are solely handled by MNC.esp. 

With the Atronachs there is nothing to handle for CF/SLNC as they dont switch to nude models...

(Same is true for Spriggans)

You are confusing something here.  CF and SLNC take care of mesh handling. They have nothing to do with animations. Animations are solely handled by MNC.esp. 

With the Atronachs there is nothing to handle for CF/SLNC as they dont switch to nude models...

(Same is true for Spriggans)

Ok.  Then the problem is Beastess.  Thanks for clearing that up.

is it normal for my papyrus to be littered with 

[None].CFEffectCreature.ChangeArousal() - "CFEffectCreature.psc" Line 167
[None].CFEffectCreature.OnEffectFinish() - "CFEffectCreature.psc" Line 43
[04/22/2015 - 01:23:43PM] [CF][Creature] Finished on ["wolf" [lvlpredatorscript < (000846C1)>]]
[04/22/2015 - 01:23:43PM] Error: Cannot call GetRace() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[None].CFEffectCreature.ChangeArousal() - "CFEffectCreature.psc" Line 169
[04/22/2015 - 01:23:43PM] [CF][Creature] No active mod for [None]; dispelling
[04/22/2015 - 01:23:43PM] Error: Unable to call Dispel - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].CFEffectCreature.Dispel() - "<native>" Line ?
[None].CFEffectCreature.ChangeArousal() - "CFEffectCreature.psc" Line 232
[04/22/2015 - 01:23:43PM] [CF][Creature] Finished on ["Giant" [giantActorSCRIPT < (001038A6)>]]
[04/22/2015 - 01:23:43PM] [CF][Creature] Finished on ["Sabre Cat" [lvlpredatorscript < (000846C4)>]]
[04/22/2015 - 01:23:43PM] [CF][Creature] Finished on ["wolf" [lvlpredatorscript < (00084570)>]]
[04/22/2015 - 01:23:43PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't remove active actor ["wolf" [lvlpredatorscript < (000846C1)>]]; restarting
[04/22/2015 - 01:23:43PM] Error: Unable to call GetTargetActor - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].CFEffectCreature.GetTargetActor() - "<native>" Line ?
[04/22/2015 - 01:23:43PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't remove active actor ["Sabre Cat" [lvlpredatorscript < (000846C4)>]]; restarting
[04/22/2015 - 01:23:43PM] Error: Cannot call GetRace() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[04/22/2015 - 01:23:43PM] Error: Unable to call GetTargetActor - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/22/2015 - 01:23:43PM] [CF][Creature] Finished on ["wolf" [lvlpredatorscript < (00084572)>]]
stack:
[04/22/2015 - 01:23:43PM] [CF][Creature] Finished on ["wolf" [Actor < (000369DA)>]]
[04/22/2015 - 01:23:43PM] Error:  (000BA2AB): cannot disable an object with an enable state parent.

stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
[04/22/2015 - 01:23:43PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't remove active actor ["wolf" [lvlpredatorscript < (00084570)>]]; restarting
[04/22/2015 - 01:23:43PM] Error: Unable to call Dispel - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
[04/22/2015 - 01:23:43PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't remove active actor ["Fox" [Actor < (001059A9)>]]; restarting
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
[04/22/2015 - 01:23:43PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't remove active actor ["Giant" [giantActorSCRIPT < (001038A6)>]]; restarting
stack:
stack:
stack:
[04/22/2015 - 01:23:43PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't remove active actor ["wolf" [Actor < (000369DA)>]]; restarting
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
[04/22/2015 - 01:23:44PM] Error: Cannot call GetActorBase() on a None object, aborting function call

after installing this framewwork, my papyrus logs jumped in size by 300%. there now over 3mb

before they were tiny little things 30kb - 100kb at most.

hey not sure if this is the right place 2 post this but i need help no animations play and when i open console it says "creature not supported(NordRcae)" so im not sure what i did wrong i installed all requirements for this mod and MNC also SLNC,

is it normal for my papyrus to be littered with 

after installing this framewwork, my papyrus logs jumped in size by 300%. there now over 3mb

before they were tiny little things 30kb - 100kb at most.

Yes.  This mod is still being worked on.  It has some bugs.  Turn off debug messages if you want to keep your console and log outputs shorter.  RC10 is a lot more stable than RC9.

One thing that I have done that also helps is to greatly decrease the radius of the cloak spell down to .25 cells because I can.  Another thing that I did was to increase the polling interval to 120 seconds.  These are both configurable in the MCM menu.

The reason I made these tweaks is that the enormous radius of the cloak spell seemed like overkill if someone was trying to either murder the papyrus VM or cause creatures to be ready to engage in sex from a mile away.  Also, Sexlab Aroused Redux polls every 2 minutes, and it works just fine.

hey not sure if this is the right place 2 post this but i need help no animations play and when i open console it says "creature not supported(NordRcae)" so im not sure what i did wrong i installed all requirements for this mod and MNC also SLNC,

Sounds like you forgot a requirement of a requirement of a requirement along the way.  Make sure that you have the latest versions of all of those requirements and that you are using proper punctuation so that your sentences do not cause people attempting to read them undue pain, lest they decide to skip your post to end their suffering.

Some description of what you were trying to fuck and how you were trying to fuck it would be helpful.

Sounds like you forgot a requirement of a requirement of a requirement along the way.  Make sure that you have the latest versions of all of those requirements and that you are using proper punctuation so that your sentences do not cause people attempting to read them undue pain, lest they decide to skip your post to end their suffering.

Some description of what you were trying to fuck and how you were trying to fuck it would be helpful.

yeah thats what i was thinking a missing requirement but i think im just gonna re-install everything my skyrim needs a fresh start and this was a sign haha thanks for the help though leowulf!

Hey there, it looks like there is a problem between ne w BDIC and Creature framwork. Some mcm options are missing if you install both of them and in return some animals have no erect state. Horses are the one i found , may be more. Can somone  with both latest versions check if horses are working in their game?

Hey there, it looks like there is a problem between ne w BDIC and Creature framwork. Some mcm options are missing if you install both of them and in return some animals have no erect state. Horses are the one i found , may be more. Can somone  with both latest versions check if horses are working in their game?

Horses are working here. Try re-registering mods in the MCM menu.

Hmm strange. Tried that many times with no effect.  Tried even on fresh char made thru "coc qasmoke" command from main menu. Some creatures from BDIC still not working for me (dwarven punisher) but atlest they spam console when i set log to do that. Horse gives 0 lines in console when engaged.

update: Ok so i got the horses and eveything working. They key turned out to be not installing BDIC and Creature framwork at the same time. I had to install creature framwork , save the game , quit and install BDIC ontop of already working framework. If i press "reregister mods" in creature framework then it all goes to hell and i lose horses again. Managed to make it work on version 8, time for ver 10 test.

Hmm, interesting. I've had suspicions about the CF reload function myself... seems like sometimes I get what I want and sometimes I get a mashup. 

Another thing to try (tho you're fixed now) is Jaxonz Utilities. One of them causes the MCM to reload on every game load. That seems to be reliable.