Male content call out!

If anyone is familiar with Bestial Essence then you'll know that the main protagonist prohibits male players from continuing very early on (I am sorry). I considered changing that retrospectively but the truth is that going forward is far more fun than going back and it would have been a surprising amount of changes to dialogue to accomodate it.

Going forward the the mod will be taking a detour from the Ulrenssen sisters story (before returning later). I'm going to make those new parts playable for either gender, with specific dialogue and in some cases specific quests. I might fail terribly at that but I want to try. So when Yoana tells you she isn't looking for a male, she would have an alternative task for you which would take you to Niflheim.

And the plan there is to accomodate

male > male

female > female

male > female

female > male

with equal attention to each. As the player finds themselves betwixt an, at times, unhappy marriage.

It won't be included until the next larger release with a few smaller ones between now and then. So ignore me for now. :)

mage gear: no, not ultra-revealing at all...it covers the entire backside, after all. :)  Maybe if the rear was semi-transparent?  There was an Aoki version long ago where the apprentice was revealing, the expert more revealing, and the master basically just a belt.  I liked that. :)

Re: jiggly ass/chest, yes, I'm sure someone could do that, but I can't.  I know that the existing SAM one doesnt work on SOS, cuz I tried, and the guy who did jiggly ass/chest wouldnt respond to my request to add it to SOS over on HallofTorque, so, there you go.

If anyone is familiar with Bestial Essence then you'll know that the main protagonist prohibits male players from continuing very early on (I am sorry). I considered changing that retrospectively but the truth is that going forward is far more fun than going back and it would have been a surprising amount of changes to dialogue to accomodate it.

Going forward the the mod will be taking a detour from the Ulrenssen sisters story (before returning later). I'm going to make those new parts playable for either gender, with specific dialogue and in some cases specific quests. I might fail terribly at that but I want to try. So when Yoana tells you she isn't looking for a male, she would have an alternative task for you which would take you to Niflheim.

male > male

female > female

male > female

female > male

with equal attention to each. As the player finds themselves betwixt an, at times, unhappy marriage.

It won't be included until the next larger release with a few smaller ones between now and then. So ignore me for now. :)

Well when you are ready I'm sure us, including myself, will be more than happy to help out with ideas/bug testing/dialogue checks or whatever you need. :D

male > male

female > female

male > female

female > male

I hope you'll succeed in this ambition, a mod that pays equal attention to gay, lesbian and straight sex/relationships would be pretty novel.

Well, for the companion/follower mod I can do one of the following:

• Create some NPCs to be the companion and allow you to vote which one I make into a unique companion/follower with a unqiue quest?

• Create a standard quest and dialogue but allow the user to choose from different NPCs to have as their follower but won't be unique.

So for the first option I'd make some different characters in game and take screenshots and you guys would vote which one I work on. I'd make a custom lore-fitting quest and deisgn the follower to have a unique background, design and history.

The second option is that I make a standard quest and dialogue that could be fitting if any character or class type. So if you decided to take a young elf or a muscled brute or even a sneaky theif, they would all have the same dialogue and quest and would not be unique.

• Create some NPCs to be the companion and allow you to vote which one I make into a unique companion/follower with a unqiue quest?

• Create a standard quest and dialogue but allow the user to choose from different NPCs to have as their follower but won't be unique.

Anything will be great, I'm satisfied with whatever you decide... it will be unique just because until now there is nothing like this (male follower with some "personality").

Just, I hate requests so rather... please: Do not do that companion "standalone" with all that s*** (his own crazy hair, body replacer, armor etc). that standalone is just nice word for -> "mosty incompatible and completely lore unfriendly for your game". Anything but no alien would be awesome.

English is not my native language, I apologize for the grammatical errors and I wish you success rydin, ty :)

Anything will be great, I'm satisfied with whatever you decide... it will be unique just because until now there is nothing like this (male follower with some "personality").

Just, I hate requests so rather... please: Do not do that companion "standalone" with all that s*** (his own crazy hair, body replacer, armor etc). that standalone is just nice word for -> "mosty incompatible and completely lore unfriendly for your game". Anything but no alien would be awesome.

English is not my native language, I apologize for the grammatical errors and I wish you success rydin, ty :)

I can make one that uses only the base game (no addons) and I make one which requires custom content (but still be lore friendly) to spruce him up. That part is easy so don't worry. Regardless of the outcome, I have a preference for lore friendly so he won't be wild or anything.

My only comment is that I'm asking for people to help me decide by picking one over the other. Tell me you are happy with whatever I do is nice but not really helping me decide. Hahaha.

My only comment is that I'm asking for people to help me decide by picking one over the other. Tell me you are happy with whatever I do is nice but not really helping me decide. Hahaha.

Hehe understand, so... that first option (make a custom lore-fitting quest and deisgn the follower to have a unique background, design and history) would be better. Unique design scares me a little (that standalone things), but unique background & history = more fun for us while playing, but also for you with creation, no? Given that I mostly playing a mage, thief, assassin or something in between (that squishy ones), some heavy geared muscled brute guardian would suit me best. Race I do not care, they are all fine, if you do a poll with screenshots and I find myrself at the right time - at the right place, I will definitely vote.

Perhaps this is more help, but I insist that anything will be amazing... :D

Well I am happy to work on a quest but I guess I need or would like to know what people would like from a quest to give me something to work with.

I will reply bout the other suggestions after work but ideas are welcome.

My personal favourite would be some mild humiliation scenario's like in the "get stripped" mod but, obviously, tailored to male characters.

Maybe some naked brawling "for real men" with some sort of mild humiliation like being spanked if you lose (and vice versa, of course).

Some other drunken dares (with embarrassing consequences) and maybe the ability to bet and lose your clothes gambling or in pub games.

But honestly since there's so few things specifically for the boys in Skyrim, I would be pretty happy with almost anything, as long as the dialogue and animations take into account that the character is male. Gay relationship companion(s) would be nice too....though considering the amount of work that goes into such mods as Interesting NPC's, Vilja and Julan (still the best imho....but sadly for Morrowind only) that's probably too much to ask for,

Humiliation scenarios would be excellent. Everything mentioned here would be terrific for men.

I think I'll work on the companion/follower first as that is my current forte. Questions though:

Does anyone wish to work on storyline.dialogue who may be a bit more educated on lore than I am? Credit will be given.

Does any wish to volunteer their voice to make them custom-voiced? Or shall we stick to subtitles?

Does anyone want the ability to marry their follower?

There is a bank holiday coming up here in the UK so I will probably draft some designs for the character looks in Skyrim, one with custom content, one without but looking as close together as they can first off before I get into working on his background and stuff. I'll post some screenshots.

I will admt I do play with your average Joe looking men and try to keep things to look immersive and lore friendly. I understand other people have different expectations such as much smaller twink characters to big, broader, beefy men. Everyone plays to their desire. I will design the average but will consider adding a guide on how to change the character looks using your game and Creation Kit as it's pretty simply, but I may request that you do not upload your character design with my work on the quest, dialogue and such with it (or at least without some sort of credit link back or maybe made an option for downloading on the mod page in LL). It would be nice to be able to have a MCM where the player can select the charater to be played and then I can add other designs by others to make it fit more preferences, but this may damage or require seperate/more/amended dialgue to fit. It's something to keep in mind for the future to see how it can be expanded.

The way for this to work I think is to have an input from the community. Mods designed for female/male or male/female tend to be successful as the community has their own ideas and input and the creator discusses, considers, plans and impliments what feels right and what can work. So if people really want male/male content, please chip in your (reasonable for now) ideas and suggestions, as well as your feedback, and I'll see what I can muster up. I want to do this, but there's no point me slaving over this for hours if it doesn't get used, feedback on or have some sort of positive force behind it.

I've listened to peoples ideas and requests for brawling and humiliation story lines. Since I am currently creating basic quests to get the grips of them, I will keep it in mind when I try and make a few test quests to see if I can make them.

Please take note when suggesting content that I am no way an experienced scripter. NSAP is as much as I've done. The only code I've ever worked with is HTML and CSS. So all this is still new to me so it will be a learning curve. When making suggestions, take this into mind and don't expect a massive questline with loads of options this early. It will be gradual as I learn so it's best we start simple and work to upwards (which most quests do anyways).

In regards to the male/male alignment changes to NSAP, I will consider an NSAP extended version. Due to many of the animations being moved to SexLab, this will mean NSAP will decrease in requirement for the time being (it will only contain animobject animations). I will look when the time comes to producing a file that can be used to overwrite the current SexLab adjustments for those that only want it to be alignmed where a male is the receiver (including FemDom) or for other players who still require the hetrosexual allignments and animations, make it possible to reigster the new alignments via NSAP which will be made, tagged and aligned specifically for male/male. It would be identified in someway in the aniamtion list with a MM prefix or something. It will take some work but it is possible.

ps. Sorry for spelling errors. I'm so tired. LOL

Love the idea of a customization guide and glad you are thinking about doing the m/m alignment stuff for NSAP.

I'd love to help any way I can but I fear my modding experience is very very limited (mostly texture stuff)

I'm not a native speaker but I could try to help with some dialogue (although I fear anything I write will be unbelievably corny).

As for lore-friendly humiliation quests for males, aside from the brawling and possibly gambling I mentioned earlier, I was always slightly surprised that in a supposedly vaguely Nordic/Germanic culture where rites of passage for men have historically been important neither the Companions nor the mages of the Winterhold college ever try to haze/initiatie the PC when they're the rookie.

Also yay, for m/m alignment stuff, saves me from having to do it the difficult way with the clunky in-game controls in the future.

Love the idea of a customization guide and glad you are thinking about doing the m/m alignment stuff for NSAP.

I'd love to help any way I can but I fear my modding experience is very very limited (mostly texture stuff)

You don't need to be a modder. You can be a tester or you can give your suggestions and input to a questline or something. I will do all the modding.

I'm not a native speaker but I could try to help with some dialogue (although I fear anything I write will be unbelievably corny).

As for lore-friendly humiliation quests for males, aside from the brawling and possibly gambling I mentioned earlier, I was always slightly surprised that in a supposedly vaguely Nordic/Germanic culture where rites of passage for men have historically been important neither the Companions nor the mages of the Winterhold college ever try to haze/initiatie the PC when they're the rookie.

Also yay, for m/m alignment stuff, saves me from having to do it the difficult way with the clunky in-game controls in the future.

Any help is appreciated. Even if you think it's corny or if english isn't you first language, if you provide any dialogue, you are supporting the creation of something and I am more than happy to work with it and credit you in the work. Do not worry about what you write, your spelling, grammer, how cheesy it sounds, I will edit it and make it all work where need be. ^^

I'd definitely try to be a decent tester, and if my voice can help out, all the better! To be entirely honest, my dream job is to be a voice actor.  ^_^

I'm more than happy for you to be a tester, and voice the character if it works out! Do you have any samples of what you have done?

My only warning that as it is male/male content, you may be expected to speak male/male lines. But I suppose that truely depends on how the mod goes. If I make it a simply companion with maybe a basic quest to get him, then lines for trading, attacking and perhaps interacting with the charcater, it shouldn;t be too bad. Depends on what these guys suggest :P

Any help is appreciated. Even if you think it's corny or if english isn't you first language, if you provide any dialogue, you are supporting the creation of something and I am more than happy to work with it and credit you in the work. Do not worry about what you write, your spelling, grammer, how cheesy it sounds, I will edit it and make it all work where need be. ^^

I'd definitely try to be a decent tester, and if my voice can help out, all the better! To be entirely honest, my dream job is to be a voice actor.  ^_^

I'm more than happy for you to be a tester, and voice the character if it works out! Do you have any samples of what you have done?

My only warning that as it is male/male content, you may be expected to speak male/male lines. But I suppose that truely depends on how the mod goes. If I make it a simply companion with maybe a basic quest to get him, then lines for trading, attacking and perhaps interacting with the charcater, it shouldn;t be too bad. Depends on what these guys suggest :P

I don't have any, but if you'd like, I could doodle up something, so to speak, for reference. I'd probably throw in a few different styles (I'm told I'm good at voices and accents?) so it would be easier to choose something based on what people like. As for male/male content, that's kinda why I've been checking this thread, ya know.  :P Moaning and sex noises would be a little awkward, but that's about all.

Could do a little of both. Although trading lines could have a tone of humor or annoyance such as, "Just what I always wanted to be when I was young, a pack mule.."

This made me laugh way harder than I probably should've. Scared my poor puppy.  :lol:

Well I don't think you will need to moan unless people want your voice integrated to Sexlab to play during sex scenes they wish for. I know it can be embarrassing. I use to do it for an ask anime blog.

Why don't you make some examples? If you need lines, just use some default followers might say in game?

New hot penis mod for those who enjoy creature sex, this is a mod for immersive creatures. I tried it out, got some pretty hot mechanical peens http://www.loverslab.com/topic/44367-wip-bad-dog%E2%80%99s-immersive-creatures/?p=1134086

Pix and a vid: http://mmoboys.tumblr.com/post/115466135687/skyrim-monsters-xii-xvideos-download-gd-all

I saw that! I can;t wait till I get the chance to have a go.

So.... does it add more monsters? or replace some?