New version 1.8 is up with these changes:

- Added: MCM menu 

- Added: dialogues for PC as slave of a creature

- Fixed: Improved flow from defiant to submissive and back

:: Use 'Resist' a lot to reduce your submissiveness and bring back taunts and insults if you lost them from being too submissive.

- Fixed: Made hair style invisible for shaved head (PC as slaved)

:: Should work better for beast races

- Fixed: Turned 'Rest anywhere' into a spell to allow casting more than once a day

The part about dominant submissive doesnt work :(

Now that i remember i installed aroused redux instead of SL aroused some time ago, could it be the issue?

That shouldn't matter.

What makes you think it doesn't work?

The mod is still a long way from being complete, so maybe what you are expecting is different than what is currently in the mod.

Would it be possible to maybe include an MCM toggle to enable/disable all dialogues added by this mod? I've installed it because I really enjoy your Sanguine's Debauchery mod, but the fact that these dialogue options pop up all the time, with every single NPC in the game, they take up a lot of space in every conversation and sometimes make finding and picking the vanilla options quite difficult. At the same time, however, they seem to be essential when being enslaved, so it'd be awesome if it was possible to just toggle them on whenever one needs them.

Would it be possible to maybe include an MCM toggle to enable/disable all dialogues added by this mod? I've installed it because I really enjoy your Sanguine's Debauchery mod, but the fact that these dialogue options pop up all the time, with every single NPC in the game, they take up a lot of space in every conversation and sometimes make finding and picking the vanilla options quite difficult. At the same time, however, they seem to be essential when being enslaved, so it'd be awesome if it was possible to just toggle them on whenever one needs them.

I added an MCM menu in the last version.

You can use it to enable and disable the features you want when you want them.

I added an MCM menu in the last version.

You can use it to enable and disable the features you want when you want them.

Ha, that's great! Thank you very much for this info. It seems I haven't been using the latest version then! Once again thanks!

Note that the MCM options are ALL or Nothing.

Meaning, if you allow Begging or Gifts, the option will appear for ALL NPCs or NO NPC at all.

There is no way at the moment to manually select which NPC would show which option (and there is no plan to add that level of customization either).

Note that the MCM options are ALL or Nothing.

Meaning, if you allow Begging or Gifts, the option will appear for ALL NPCs or NO NPC at all.

There is no way at the moment to manually select which NPC would show which option (and there is no plan to add that level of customization either).

It doesn't really matter to be honest. As long as I can toggle it on when my character gets enslaved and toggle it off when I'm playing for a more standard Skyrim experience, I'm happy!

I have a little pb with the progression.  I use ERSO mod and some stones are a bit modified, so i can't go back to Alvor to complete the quest with the Warrior Stone.

Can you give me the command to complete the quest please ?

I had try Setstage questID 20 but I'm directed to Adrianna in Witherun without getting the next Alvor's quests.  Is there a way to avoid only the Warrior Stone quest ?

The part about dominant submissive doesnt work :(

Now that i remember i installed aroused redux instead of SL aroused some time ago, could it be the issue?

That shouldn't matter.

What makes you think it doesn't work?

The mod is still a long way from being complete, so maybe what you are expecting is different than what is currently in the mod.

If i read correctly, when people tries to steal stuff o rape the PC if you don't resist the player should become more submissive.

As it happened in older versions.

Yet as for a couple other players, in recent versions (since 4 updates ago) the PC is stuck at 0 (defiant) (the second row from the bottom when you get the stats window).

Even on new games.

I don't really expect anything and i like the mod anyway.

P.S. also it keeps unequipping most armbinders even when not enslaved when the submit/resist Windows appears, that doesn t work well with cursed loot.

Is their a way to advance the blacksmithing quest on the gain access to orc stronghold part? i got access to the orc stronghold by doing the quest to clear the mine taken over by forsworn and the orc miner gave me ability to access so now when i talk to them it won't show the dialogue to go looking for the blacksmithing gloves

I'm currently using SD v3.1.4 and the latest version of Dialogues (v1.8). I managed to get enslaved by the vampire in the Moldering Ruins. Now that I've set the table, the problem I'm having is with the random comments from the master; many of them refer to me as belonging to another owner.  Obviously these are generic comments you get when you approach any NPC while wearing bondage devices. Will it be possible (maybe in a future update?) to differentiate comments coming from your master to recognize you as HIS slave?

I've installed the latest dialogues 1.8 but there's no MCM menu

It can take a few minutes for the menu to appear on a running game.

Open the Mod Configuration menus and close it again, that should be enough to bring up the new menu.

You should see at the top '1 MCM menu' or something like that.

Vortec, on 08 Mar 2015 - 9:53 PM, said:snapback.png

I've installed the latest dialogues 1.8 but there's no MCM menu

It can take a few minutes for the menu to appear on a running game.

Open the Mod Configuration menus and close it again, that should be enough to bring up the new menu.

You should see at the top '1 MCM menu' or something like that.

Well in this MO profile i've added it about 4 hours ago and still hasn't shown up, in another different MO profile i installed it several days ago and  it hasn't shown up there yet either.

I remember somewhere about a console command to force the Mcm menu to come up

MCM shows up just fine for me.

I've noticed that some mods (Private needs and slavetats) require that you exit the MCM menu completely after enabling features, and don't always notify the user of this. It can make it seem as though MCM has stopped responding and the menu's won't load. Could that be the cause?

any chances for system that when u are in binds u could ask food from npc's and they would feed you, now if u are in binds and not enslaved u will die slowly from thirst and hunger with mods like INeed and u cant do anything about it 

or maybe there is such system already in some mod and i have missed it 

any chances for system that when u are in binds u could ask food from npc's and they would feed you, now if u are in binds and not enslaved u will die slowly from thirst and hunger with mods like INeed and u cant do anything about it

or maybe there is such system already in some mod and i have missed it

That system is already there but only when you are wearing a collar.

When talking to npcs, select [more dialogues] then Please...