Well, if all you're needing is some special purpose (workman's) clothing, and you're not worried about breaking it back down, that significantly narrows down the list of needed recipes.

Blacksmith's clothing

Chef's clothing (including hat)

Farm clothing

Merchant's tunic

Barman's clothing

Tavern clothes (barmaid)

Fine clothes (for upper-class servants)

Miner's clothes

Ragged/roughspun (beggar)

A couple pairs of boots/shoes for various outfits (say, 4 or 5)

Gloves

Hats (there are a couple of outfits that have associated hats)

Black robes (or some other color - nercomancer or renegade wizard servants)

Thalmor gear (?)

So, say, probably somewhere between 20 and 25 recipes? That could be done in a day, maybe two.

New version 1.5 is up with these changes:

- Added: chance that owners and their friends will help themselves at the slave's inventory and gold

:: In other words, as a slave, NPCs may try to casually steal things from your inventory

:: There is a Submit/Resist menu to give you a chance to allow the steal or not

:: I tried to prevent Quest items to be stolen but there is a chance that will happen at times. You will gave to steal them back or use the console if they are lost... so be warned.

- Added: Beg for Skooma as a slave

- Fixed: Several typos and dialogue tweaks

- Fixed: Owner can sleep on bed marker before sleep sequence is over

This is getting more and more interesting every update, thanks.

As for the steal, why not limiting it to gold only? It seems more "realistic" to me, and would avoid the quest items issue. Or at least have an option on that same menu to limit it to gold only.

Good point... I will add a global variable for now and make it part of a future MCM menu.

i have found some problems:

1) old bug of the sexlab voice set to casual as the character gets enslaved

2) train run still buggy, sometimes it skips and treesome still as before.

3) question:

How does the submissive/dominant thing works?

is it tied with slavery level? its staying at 0 :( and i don t know how to change it... submitting doesn t change it visibly.

Also how can i make appear the travel dialogue?

Hey one question:

does this mod at the current state make sense without sd? can i advance in dialogue except the begging/gift giving/greeting/insulting/excusing part?

At this point, Dialogues without SD only makes sense for the begging / gifting features.

I am currently working on the flow from consensual to master or to slave using dialogue options only.

It will be basic at first, and maybe even contrived, but I want to iron out flow issues between the different values before adding more colorful and immersive lines.

If anyone has been paying attention to the 2nd post of this thread, the next version of Dialogue will come with a new quest to become a proper Blacksmith apprentice.

This is something I wanted to do for a long time, and I couldn't start yet another mod, so I added it to Dialogues instead. 

In theory, it should have been its own mod.

See it as an answer to the question 'What use is Dialogues if I don't use SD?' :)

If you need a link to Dialogues, you can see it as a 'Dialogues oriented progression through Blacksmith skills'.

If you need a link to SexLab, you can see it as a way to meet blacksmiths across Skyrim and seduce them, or their wifes, or assistants..

Some features you can expect:

- Progress from trainee, to apprentice, journeyman, expert and eventually, Forgemaster

- A mix of new tasks (like, craft your own apron) and vanilla quests around blacksmith

- Access to a bed and a storage sack at your trainer's home

- Recipes to forge iron and leather cuffs and gags

And yes... this is where I was going with the bloody rags and linen recipes :)

If you'd like adding more work to your shoulders, I'll make a suggestion...

Have your progression impact how much in the way of resources you use to craft items.

I mean, the more you practice, the better you get at it...

So (for example), as a trainee, you can just about craft an iron helm with five or six iron ingots, that's a lot of wasted material there. Apprentices have learned to better conserve their resources, and can make the iron helm with only four ingots. A leather apron takes four pieces of leather as a trainee, but a Forgemaster only takes one. That sort of thing.

The problem is the aforementioned extra work - you'll have to create another set of forging (and tempering?) recipes for each of the craftable items, meaning *5 the number of recipes.

Have your progression impact how much in the way of resources you use to craft items.

So (for example), as a trainee, you can just about craft an iron helm with five or six iron ingots, that's a lot of wasted material there. Apprentices have learned to better conserve their resources, and can make the iron helm with only four ingots. A leather apron takes four pieces of leather as a trainee, but a Forgemaster only takes one. That sort of thing.

The problem is the aforementioned extra work - you'll have to create another set of forging (and tempering?) recipes for each of the craftable items, meaning *5 the number of recipes.

As with the recipes for all cloth, this would be just too much work.

I am planning on making things cheaper at the forge as a perk of progressing through the ranks.

It would look bad for a simple smith to price gouge a forge master :)

As with the recipes for all cloth, this would be just too much work.

I am planning on making things cheaper at the forge as a perk of progressing through the ranks.

It would look bad for a simple smith to price gouge a forge master :)

there is a mod that makes the crafting takes time, and if u get specialized u craft it faster, the clothes u use affect the time u craft, example blacksmith apron gives u less time of craft weaps and armor

proffesions of skyrim

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18258/?

Very cool... thanks for the link!

I will check it out and see if it plays nice with the quest structure I set up.

That kind of mod will simplify the amount of work I put in this aspect of Dialogues. If it works well, all I have to do is set up the quests at this point.

That kind of mod will simplify the amount of work I put in this aspect of Dialogues. If it works well, all I have to do is set up the quests at this point.

Yea i use ir with living takes time along, Professions give u boons if u do the job u choose in the beginning but if u dedicate to other u gradually change ur liking to the another but if u don't do anything a debuff comes, it gave reason to the clothes in my game so the crafting and preparing makes the time go ahead not just magically have items, i got enslaved and had a cooking pot to keep doin food for my owner, to try to keep some HP to not die becuz the wipings and made the time pass, 8 days on enslavement XD thnx for ur amazing work! Hope u can atach expressions on enslavement, if is a happy slave be happy or if she is rebel angry or sad, ty!

Hunterborn does something similar;  the more you skin/harvest organs/etc the faster and better you get.  Just another mod you might look at for ideas.

Hey one question:

does this mod at the current state make sense without sd? can i advance in dialogue except the begging/gift giving/greeting/insulting/excusing part?

At this point, Dialogues without SD only makes sense for the begging / gifting features.

I am currently working on the flow from consensual to master or to slave using dialogue options only.

It will be basic at first, and maybe even contrived, but I want to iron out flow issues between the different values before adding more colorful and immersive lines.

I hope you can see your way to toggle the entire "bend over pet" type dialogue in MCM.

Two mods I know of (captured dreams, sex-slaves (Mias lair), go all funny with this (excellent, immersive) mod enabled.

I personally like not having to toggle "SC07 Random sex" for sex  because of your mod,

but

The other mods mess up during long scripted scenes.

I know you should not care, but I hope you will. 

begin dialogue: Someone needs a hug

response "Bend over" or something similar

Camera shakes from side to side (like a bad movie about hell)

Hug completes (sort of)

sex.

The easy thing is to disable your mod,

if I had more finesse I'd learn to toggle a keyword or two.

I have two questions about the mod (bear in mind I'm gonna use it with SD, of course)

- How are the NPCs personality types set? I mean, from the player perspective. I'm guessing if your main character is a slave the master will automatically set as "master personality", right?

- The begging\gifts personality: is this some kind of prostitution mod? (begging for x in exchange for sex)

I have two questions about the mod (bear in mind I'm gonna use it with SD, of course)

- How are the NPCs personality types set? I mean, from the player perspective. I'm guessing if your main character is a slave the master will automatically set as "master personality", right?

- The begging\gifts personality: is this some kind of prostitution mod? (begging for x in exchange for sex)

Personality is set randomly when enslavement starts.

About begging - yes and no.

You do not beg in exchange for sex... but there is a chance NPCs with low morality will demand sex in exchange of payment for begging.

Gift doesn't come with sex, but it improves the disposition of the NPC towards you and will make sex easier later on (once I am done adding consensual sex topics).

I made a teeny batchfile that sets

_sld_commentprobability to 80, and

_sld_pcsubslaverylevel to 6.

I'm checking with you because there's probably an option that does this already...

I noticed by accident that I can wear leg cuffs and a collar, and still avoid the dreaded

"Bend over, pet" by not wearing arm-cuffs.

right?

I feel like I'm playing with matches in the dark...

---

If you stuck a forge in Sanguine's dreamworld, it could be an academy for forgers.

I made a teeny batchfile that sets

_sld_commentprobability to 80, and

_sld_pcsubslaverylevel to 6.

I'm checking with you because there's probably an option that does this already...

I noticed by accident that I can wear leg cuffs and a collar, and still avoid the dreaded

"Bend over, pet" by not wearing arm-cuffs.

right?

I feel like I'm playing with matches in the dark...

---

If you stuck a forge in Sanguine's dreamworld, it could be an academy for forgers.

For the slavery level, a better way is to change the Min and Max slavery level values in SD's menu.

Set them both to 6 and you are done.

For the comment probability, yes, setting up MCM is a huge pain in the ass and I did not do that for Dialogues yet.

I am sure it is some where I missed, but should this be under or above SD+ in load order ? Or does it even matter?

And by the way it sounds really Kool, I do so like your SD mod.

It shouldn't matter.

I usually keep it after SD in my load order but that is purely accidental.