my char is wearing devious expanded padded collar and her hands are tied with yoke and when i press [more dialogues] only choices i get are can u help me out of these things and i need strong hand to guide me

only times i have seen those options is when enslaved

Is it on a character that has not been enslaved before by any chance?

yes it is

also one thing even though it sort of sd+ thing maybe add way to eat & drink directly from tables if ur not gagged

Then that's normal.. Sort of.

The dialogues appear at slavery level 1.

Get enslaved at least once and you will see them.

My problem i found about the Mcm menu not showing up was an old and odd quirk with mod organizer...every once in awhile even though i've checked off the mod on the left hand pane, it would load it on the right but not check it off. So basically it wasn't loading correctly, once i found that it wasn't checked on the right hand pane and checked it it loaded.

The new maintainer of Animal Mansion says SL Dialogues is incompatible and is not interested in fixing it.  Can you help?  I want to be able to use Animal Mansion!

I would need to know more than 'SL dialogues is incompatible'.

I tried to use Animal Mansion and I didn't run into any issue with SL Dialogues.

Let me please ask about the blacksmith quest. I started a new game with the sole intention of solve that quest. When the character is asked to bring an orcish battleaxe and a mace after retrieve the forge master gantlets from Alftand the dialog to offer the weapons doesn't appear.

Is there anything else that I'm missing to complete that stage? I'm asking because I was stuck at the same point in a previous game.

Any idea will be appreciated.

Let me please ask about the blacksmith quest. I started a new game with the sole intention of solve that quest. When the character is asked to bring an orcish battleaxe and a mace after retrieve the forge master gantlets from Alftand the dialog to offer the weapons doesn't appear.

Is there anything else that I'm missing to complete that stage? I'm asking because I was stuck at the same point in a previous game.

Can you tell me which Orc weapons you have in your inventory?

Can you tell me which Orc weapons you have in your inventory?

​A: a battleaxe, a mace, a sword, a war axe, a warhammer, a mace of weariness and a warhammer of consuming. (Too much orcs' stuff?)

I'm having problems with the Animal Mansion; none of the dialogue options to start quests are showing up. I tried with Animal Mansion both before and after SL Dialogues in my load order, niether works.

I can't think of any reason why Dialogues would block topics from another mod.

All it does is add new topics to NPCs.

Did you try disabling all options in MCM?

I brought this up a while back but no one answered me. The quest is missing a quest stage.

I brought this up a while back but no one answered me. The quest is missing a quest stage.

Did you end the quest? If yes, how?

Did you end the quest? If yes, how?

Nope. Waiting patiently for fix.

Hmm, can't even get that far.  After becoming a journeyman in WIndhelm, sent to Markarth's orc lady smith to train as journeyman.  She asks for Dwarven battle axe and mace.  Happen to have both on me, (though the battle axe is enchanted) but no handin prompt.  Make another dwarven battle axe and mace, still no hand in prompt.

I did a kind of fix for that stage forging a dwarven warhammer and a war axe also.

Good call, it's asking for battle axe and mace, not sure on the warhammer vs. mace, but it needs a war axe not battle axe for the handin.  (and the hand in message is war axe and mace)

As I understand it, skyrimll is taking a break for a few weeks, so I don't expect an answer soon. But here goes.

Are the refresh dialogue options, beg, etc - supposed to appear on every NPC encounter or only NPC'S that use this mod. I find it kind of a nuisance to scroll through more dialogue options for conversations and even those who don't even have dialogue options by default.

I have no clue how to mod, but wouldn't there be a way to only apply SexLab dialogues to NPC'S when they meet certain requirements, i.e. enslavement?

As I understand it, skyrimll is taking a break for a few weeks, so I don't expect an answer soon. But here goes.

Are the refresh dialogue options, beg, etc - supposed to appear on every NPC encounter or only NPC'S that use this mod. I find it kind of a nuisance to scroll through more dialogue options for conversations and even those who don't even have dialogue options by default.

I have no clue how to mod, but wouldn't there be a way to only apply SexLab dialogues to NPC'S when they meet certain requirements, i.e. enslavement?

Not currently, I believe, but possibly in the future. That is, some dialog options are always available, and some (IIRC) only become available if you are enslaved, but the restrictions and requirements are fairly rudimentary for now.

There's an MCM that allows you to enable/disable certain dialog options. I'm pretty sure that if you disable everything in the MCM, everything goes away during interaction... I haven't tried it, it might leave up the [More Dialogs] option but remove everything else, not sure.

Not currently, I believe, but possibly in the future. That is, some dialog options are always available, and some (IIRC) only become available if you are enslaved, but the restrictions and requirements are fairly rudimentary for now.

There's an MCM that allows you to enable/disable certain dialog options. I'm pretty sure that if you disable everything in the MCM, everything goes away during interaction... I haven't tried it, it might leave up the [More Dialogs] option but remove everything else, not sure.

That's exactly what you can expect.

Dialogue options are available to all eligible NPCs by design. The point of the mod is to add topics that are usually missing from NPCs.

As I am testing the mod in more situations, I am tweaking conditions for the topics to appear. For now, it is indeed pretty basic but it is improving with each version.

I added the MCM menu to allow anyone to remove what they don't want to see from NPCs.