I've run into a problem in another mod and am thinking of dumping this game and starting another one. Do you need me to keep a save to use to maybe verify your fix?

If you are going to trash the game, can you try to set the stage of the smith quest to 50 and see if that helps?

Using setstage to set the stage to 50 made the dialogue option appear, and her response was to send me to Alvor to learn more.  Is that the expected result?

Yep.

I wouldn't recommend this trick since it will probably leave uncleaned objectives in the quest.

I will post an update later tonight hopefully.

The Blacksmith-Quest seems to become a very good roleplay thing, especially for new characters. Very good!

Well, i run it with a level 40-char and here is the problem: My char was sent to Ghorza in Markath - but in this save Ghorza is dead. What can i do now?

I think, this is a general problem. Smithes are not immortal in Skyrim, so, this can happen to other blacksmithes, too. Or do you plan to set them to essential?

Well i have a little problem with the blacksmith quest.

I was send to Alvor, and he ask me to find some ingredients to make an apron.

But now i'm stuck.  If i craft the apron Alvor is unhappy because he was asking me for ingredients, but i don't get any option when I have all the ingredients.

The Blacksmith-Quest seems to become a very good roleplay thing, especially for new characters. Very good!

Well, i run it with a level 40-char and here is the problem: My char was sent to Ghorza in Markath - but in this save Ghorza is dead. What can i do now?

I think, this is a general problem. Smithes are not immortal in Skyrim, so, this can happen to other blacksmithes, too. Or do you plan to set them to essential?

If you use Deadly Dragons mod you can make them essentials in the optional menu.  

With alvor's second quest, he's asking me to get an ancient nord sword and axe, I'm using SkyRe, and those items don't exist anymore. :-/  Is there a possible work around? or did I just get the wrong sword and axe items?

I tried to anticipate this kind of thing by hand placing an axe and sword just before the exit in Bleak Falls Barrow (look around the pedestal with the skull on it).

Even if SkyRe renames the weapons, their form ID should still work (hopefully).

But now i'm stuck.  If i craft the apron Alvor is unhappy because he was asking me for ingredients, but i don't get any option when I have all the ingredients.

Which ingredients did you bring back?

I thought about that issue but I couldn't find a good solution so far.

The only thing I can think for now is to bypass her topics altogether and go to the next master.

Try this in the console:

setstage _SLD_QST_Blacksmithcraft 300

Hello, i need some help. How do i start a romance with another npc? i intalled the latest version of SL dialogues, and whenever i click "greetings" and "hey sexy", all i get is a reply and nothing else. i dont know to be a slave or master too. Great mod btw :)

Romance is not part of the mod yet.

I will be working on that aspect in the coming weeks.

With alvor's second quest, he's asking me to get an ancient nord sword and axe, I'm using SkyRe, and those items don't exist anymore. :-/  Is there a possible work around? or did I just get the wrong sword and axe items?

I tried to anticipate this kind of thing by hand placing an axe and sword just before the exit in Bleak Falls Barrow (look around the pedestal with the skull on it).

Even if SkyRe renames the weapons, their form ID should still work (hopefully).

Good thinking ahead, there! thanks for the speedy reply!

Hello, i need some help. How do i start a romance with another npc? i intalled the latest version of SL dialogues, and whenever i click "greetings" and "hey sexy", all i get is a reply and nothing else. i dont know to be a slave or master too. Great mod btw :)

Romance is not part of the mod yet.

I will be working on that aspect in the coming weeks.

Oh i see. Thanks for replying! Take your time to work on the mod man

*Bonk* *Bonk* (It's the sound of my head against the wall...)

My mistake i was following the stuff needed for the craft and not the stuff needed for the quest...

Sometimes i must read the quest instead of just looking to the craft.

Gonna equip some devious devices to my PC for this, she deserves it !

*Bonk* *Bonk* (It's the sound of my head against the wall...)

My mistake i was following the stuff needed for the craft and not the stuff needed for the quest...

Sometimes i must read the quest instead of just looking to the craft.

Gonna equip some devious devices to my PC for this, she deserves it !

Good point.. I will update the crafting recipe to make it appear only after you completed that quest stage.

hey just here to report a problem i found

the latest version seems to mess up actor's relation with quests

i used a mod to make saadia a follower

when i completed her quest "in my time of need" the game seems to think she is reserved for it

so she cannot be picked up by mods ( prison overhaul and devious device : more devious quests )

but when i disabled SL dialogue and did the quest again

the two mods were able to pick up saadia again

I am having issues with the Blacksmith quest. I am stuck on the Ancient Nord weapon objective, i have an Ancient Nord Sword and Ancient Nord battleaxe but it will not allow me to turn them in to Alvor. I have tried console commands to add said weapons as well as buying said weapons and actually going to Bleak falls Barrow. Nothing helped, so please help me.

Samm

I am having issues with the Blacksmith quest. I am stuck on the Ancient Nord weapon objective, i have an Ancient Nord Sword and Ancient Nord battleaxe but it will not allow me to turn them in to Alvor. I have tried console commands to add said weapons as well as buying said weapons and actually going to Bleak falls Barrow. Nothing helped, so please help me.

Samm

I have the same issue. Looked in the CK and it wants a 'draugrsword' and a 'draugrwaraxe'. It must be a translation problem (I have a French version)?