Hey, I wanted to bring up the "Mmmffff!" dialogue when speaking to gagged NPCs again. Last time it was with an erroneous animation that was breaking things, but might I be able to suggest removing it entirely? When gagged NPCs say that line, their mouths move in a rather silly-looking manner, trying to play the mouth flaps while their mouths are stuck in an open state. It also overrides the behavior from the GagSFX mod, which means previously "voiced" responses from the NPCs when you speak to them are now silent.

New version 1.6 is up with these changes:

- Added: Basic mechanics to change relationship based on sexual activity (from consensual to PC as master or PC as slave).

:: Progression is very basic for now, limited to number of sexual encounters only

:: Rapes count toward pushing a relationship to master or slave

:: Consensual sex improves relationship toward a follower and marrigeable status

- Added: Side quest to become a Blacksmith (from apprentice to journeyman, expert and master)

:: Guide progression toward mastery of Blacksmith

:: Access to a place to sleep and store items at each blacksmith trainer

:: Recipes to craft iron and leather chains (Zaz Animation Pack only)

- Fixed: Global variable to limit 'NPC rob' to gold only (console: help PCSubEnableRobbery )

Note that I left out a debug message during sex scenes by mistake.
I will remove it as soon as possible (but not tonight because packaging mods in BSA files is a pain in the ass).

post-159469-0-16109300-1424134307_thumb.png

post-159469-0-47995900-1424134308_thumb.png

What should PC to do when quest item stolen by master?

I think it's need a MCM option to turn on/off item stolen.

That's what this global variable is about:

- Fixed: Global variable to limit 'NPC rob' to gold only (console: help PCSubEnableRobbery )

I didn't have time to start a full menu for Dialogues yet, so you will have to use the console to disable robbing of items.

Try this in the console... it should limit to stolen parts to gold only.

set PCSubEnableRobbery to 0

EDIT: Crap, wrong spot to post. Deleted and IM'd.

I've been told by a few mods you know your stuff, so I wanted to ask a question about one of Sexlab Dialogue's dialog.

OK there's this hot scene where the PC is hungry, and mumbles something about not being fed.

Plus I have a Terrible memory, so I cannot remember the first line, which sounds like "Would you fill my mouth with something if you are not going to feed me?"

Well anyway the upshot is, Master fills the PC's mouth with grilled chicken breast.

Then the game comments that it is a greasy plate.

"Grilled chicken breast" is a standard food item (actually it's a potion),

But I cannot find the part about the greasy plate.

Nowhere, nohow, so it's in a reasonably scrambled file, I guess.

Maybe I'm getting jaded but I really Love greasy chicken, and I want to find the line that appears in the upper left-hand corner of my screen.

Specifically, I want to know generally how to mod the font size and duration of one of those messages. 

( So "your arm itches" would be small and quick, "Greasy plate" would be gigantic and slow).

Thanks in advance

I've been told by a few mods you know your stuff, 

Not really. I'm just barely getting into modding at all. But I'll try...

OK there's this hot scene where the PC is hungry, and mumbles something about not being fed.

Plus I have a Terrible memory, so I cannot remember the first line, which sounds like "Would you fill my mouth with something if you are not going to feed me?"

Well anyway the upshot is, Master fills the PC's mouth with grilled chicken breast.

It's not in the ESP. I found the "will you fill my mouth if you are not going to feed me" bit, though. The file you want is the sld_tif_pcsubhungry01 script. You'll have to extract it from the BSA and then recompile it and then put it back in... in short, it's a pain in the ass to do. Even then, there's nothing that I know of that will make the debug notification change it's font size or speed.

Maybe I'm getting jaded but I really Love greasy chicken, and I want to find the line that appears in the upper left-hand corner of my screen.

Specifically, I want to know generally how to mod the font size and duration of one of those messages. 

( So "your arm itches" would be small and quick, "Greasy plate" would be gigantic and slow).

That would be somehow editing the debug.notification speed and size, which I believe can't be done...?

I believe that gooser is working on a widget that would replace that, so maybe in the future it can happen, but not now as far as I know.

If you want the "greasy plate" to stay on-screen for longer, you will need to change this line in the script:

Debug.Notification( "..a plate of greasy meat." )

Into this:

Debug.Messagebox("..a plate of greasy meat.")

That'll put it into a message box instead of a notification.

Thanks in advance

Sorry I couldn't be of more help!

EDIT: Crap, wrong spot to post. Deleted and IM'd.

I've been told by a few mods you know your stuff, so I wanted to ask a question about one of Sexlab Dialogue's dialog.

Thanks in advance

That message is a Debug.Notification() message inside the script called by that dialogue.

I don't know how to customize the font or duration of these messages.

I have seen other mods use special functions to display their own custom messages but I can't remember which ones ('A propos'  maybe?).

I've been told by a few mods you know your stuff, 

Not really. I'm just barely getting into modding at all. But I'll try...

It's not in the ESP. I found the "will you fill my mouth if you are not going to feed me" bit, though. The file you want is the sld_tif_pcsubhungry01 script. You'll have to extract it from the BSA and then recompile it and then put it back in... in short, it's a pain in the ass to do. Even then, there's nothing that I know of that will make the debug notification change it's font size or speed.

That would be somehow editing the debug.notification speed and size, which I believe can't be done...?

I believe that gooser is working on a widget that would replace that, so maybe in the future it can happen, but not now as far as I know.

If you want the "greasy plate" to stay on-screen for longer, you will need to change this line in the script:

Into this:

That'll put it into a message box instead of a notification.

Thanks in advance

Sorry I couldn't be of more help!

I did find the bsa and extracted it, badly, but anyway the code (If I can ever paste it) follows

Debug.Notification( "Your mouth is held open as you are forced to swallow..." )
int randomVar = Utility.RandomInt( 0, 10 ) 

If (randomVar >= 8  )
Debug.Notification( "..some Skooma!" )
kSlave.AddItem( Skooma, 1, True )
kSlave.EquipItem( Skooma  )

Utility.Wait(3.0)
DruggedEffect.Cast( kSlave, kSlave)

If (Utility.RandomInt( 0, 100 ) > 30)
Debug.Notification( "In a stupor you start dancing for no reason..." )
; StorageUtil.SetFormValue( Game.getPlayer() , "_SD_TempAggressor", akSpeaker)
  akSpeaker.SendModEvent("PCSubEntertain") ; Dance
  EndIf

Else 
If (StorageUtil.GetIntValue( kSlave, "_SD_iSlaveryLevel") <=3 )
Debug.Notification( "..a cold bowl of soup." )
kSlave.AddItem( Potato, 1, True )
kSlave.EquipItem( Potato )
else
kSlave.AddItem( Beef, 1, True )
kSlave.EquipItem( Beef )
endif

EndIf
-------------

I'm off to recompile it. I think.

I'd say something like "I regret nothing!!" but I do, so nevermind that. "Geronimo!" or something.

I did find the bsa and extracted it, badly, but anyway the code (If I can ever paste it) follows

If (randomVar >= 8  )

Utility.Wait(3.0)

EndIf

Else 
else
kSlave.EquipItem( Beef )
endif

EndIf

That's right. Just replace the above colored line with this:

Essentially, just change "notification" to "messagebox" and you should be good... at least, I hope it'll all work for you. :)

It won't be in the upper left corner of the screen... it'll be a text box that pops up and expects you to click OK.

If (randomVar >= 8  )

Utility.Wait(3.0)

EndIf

Else 
else
kSlave.EquipItem( Beef )
endif

EndIf

Essentially, just change "notification" to "messagebox" and you should be good... at least, I hope it'll all work for you. :)

It won't be in the upper left corner of the screen... it'll be a text box that pops up and expects you to click OK.

I want to thank you all first of all, and then ask,

If a mod has a BSA should a person extract all the scripts and then hide the BSA from the program?

I compiled the single script with no apparent effect. So I figured the BSA script was still commanding.

So I put __yada.bsa (renamed the dialogue bsa) and extracted all the scripts to scripts, and the dirty tunic to meshes. Except the one I compiled.

It's going to be a day or so before I know if this worked, but it seems logical.

If (randomVar >= 8  )

Utility.Wait(3.0)

EndIf

Else 
else
kSlave.EquipItem( Beef )
endif

EndIf

I want to thank you all first of all, and then ask,

If a mod has a BSA should a person extract all the scripts and then hide the BSA from the program?

I compiled the single script with no apparent effect. So I figured the BSA script was still commanding.

So I put __yada.bsa (renamed the dialogue bsa) and extracted all the scripts to scripts, and the dirty tunic to meshes. Except the one I compiled.

It's going to be a day or so before I know if this worked, but it seems logical.

There are many illogical things with CK and Papyrus.

You can leave the BSA in place... whatever you extracted locally will have priority over the content of the BSA.

Some scripts can be baked into your save game, so it is possible to change something and see no effect in the game.

For example, magic effects and spells are notoriously hard to update once they are set as properties in the game.

I'm curious about the new blacksmith dialogue. Is it related to DD stuff or slave/master fetishism? Or they talk just about making armor?

Ideally, the Blacksmith quest should have been its own mod, but I didn't want to start yet another mod to manage, so I included in Dialogues instead.

It is a guided way from apprentice to master blacksmith using assignments and vanilla quests.

It includes a few perks, like being a guest in several blacksmith homes (with a bed and a bag), or receiving some dragon armor pieces before you can craft them yourself.

Regarding BDSM things, I added a few recipes to craft your own iron collar and cuffs, or leather bindings. 

Eventually, I will add a way to learn how to craft master keys to remove your own collar.

Many times during my test play-through, I wanted to follow the path of a smith apprentice and there was no proper way to do that. Now there is.

It works quite well with Professions - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18258/? 

I've spoken to Adrienne Avenicci, and now have the quest to "help around the forge".  I can't find a quest marker or any further dialog with her.  I've tried making armor and a weapon at the forge, but all I can seem to do with them is to sell them to her.

Do I have to make or find a blacksmith's apron to progress in the quest?

I've spoken to Adrienne Avenicci, and now have the quest to "help around the forge". I can't find a quest marker or any further dialog with her. I've tried making armor and a weapon at the forge, but all I can seem to do with them is to sell them to her.

Do I have to make or find a blacksmith's apron to progress in the quest?

Ask about her work at the forge.

She will give you a tutorial and will have a small quest to bring a sword to her father.

For some reason, I've had trouble with Adrianne as well. Though now I'm not sure whether I did deliver the sword to her father or not. Overall, it's a nice idea and I'm looking forward to playing through the smithing quest with my Orc girl, once I've got time to dig into it.

BTW, I'm really hoping this quest is a stepping stone towards faction-specific slavery content in the future of SD+ :)

Ok, I'd already done those quests before using the dialogue option from this mod that got me the "help around the forge" objective.  Can I use a command to move to the next stage?

For some reason, I've had trouble with Adrianne as well. Though now I'm not sure whether I did deliver the sword to her father or not. Overall, it's a nice idea and I'm looking forward to playing through the smithing quest with my Orc girl, once I've got time to dig into it.

BTW, I'm really hoping this quest is a stepping stone towards faction-specific slavery content in the future of SD+ :)

I just checked... all you need to do is complete the tutorial (stage 100 of the tutorial actually).

After that, you will have a topic with her about 'I know how to use a forge...'.

That's the topic you are looking for to progress to the next stage.