Oh, dang it, seems like I posted suggestions in the wrong thread? Sorry! I'll delete that other post.  Here's what it said:

Hey, nice! I've been waiting for someone to do this! :)

So, suggestions:

the most obvious one - optional integration into RND, which already handles getting drunk;

the second most obvious one - make it customizable in MCM if the player is aggressor or victim, and what gender the attackers are. A drunk man can be raped just as easily as a drunk woman, and by either gender too.

third one, not obvious at all ;)  - if you're implementing spiked/drugged drinks, this could be interesting: if PC contracts any kind of disease, the NPCs often comment about it ('are you feeling all right?' 'You don't look so well', etc.). Well, could you make it so that instead of just a throwaway comment, this actually forces a dialog? The 'concerned citizen' insists on giving you a 'cure disease' potion, that you need to drink right now. And, depending on that persons morality/preferences/arousal/relationship with you, it could turn out to be actaul cure potion, or a rape-pill potion. After you're all drugged up, they can lead you to a house they own, or the nearest inn, or just the nearest bedroll, and have their way with you.

forth one - just for a bit of mindfuck, the prospective rapist acts concerned about your well being, and offers to walk you home, to make sure you don't pass out on the way. Of course, once you're 'safely' back home in the privacy of your bedroom, they can do whatever they want with you...

What to do with followers :

1.) they tell you you've had enough and should stop drinking, you insult them, they say, fine, do what you want, and they go home, (follower leaves your service), leaving you all alone among the horny crowd. 

2.) they drink with you, and whatever happens to you, happens to them as well;

3.) they drink with you, pass out, miss all the following 'fun'.

Different gangbang scenarios - NEED SUGGESTIONS :

1.) you're approached by a sailor/soldier/guard/thief, who invites you to a party that he/she is throwing with a few friends; before you know it, you find yourself on board of a ship/ in guards' barracks / in a soldier camp / in some abandoned warehouse or dark alley, where you serve as the 'entertainment' for those 'few friends'.  [for added flavor, Stormcloaks can have special dialog if PC is an Imperial or HighElf or Khajiit or DarkElf - they do love to hate them other races! Imperial soldiers might want to teach a Nord a lesson in submission. Thieves might sneer at a thane, and so on]

2.) local undertaker invites you back home to show you their selection of fine meads; after you've drunk enough of said meads that you can't see straight, the undertaker rapes you, then leads you down the halls of the dead, where the draugs are waiting. After all, the undead guards deserve some reward for faithfull service...

3.) The 3 revelers want more than just drink with you...

4.) Every innkeeper in the Reach knows the best way to keep the Foresworn from burning down their inn - just get an attractive traveller drunk, lock them in a room with a big bed (or a cellar, if available) and send out a signal to the nearest camp; a handfull of warriors will drop by to show you who's the rightfull owner of the land.

5.) Miners live a hard life and need any distraction they can get; if you join them at the campfire, they will gladly share their drinks, then pull off your clothes and share their sperm too.

6.) Khajiit caravans roam the roads of Skyrim - it's a cold and lonely living. Luckily, all they need to do is to share some samples of moon sugar/skooma/ale with fellow weary travellers for the traveller to become pleasently pliant and more than happy to share some body heat.

Optional bestiality scenarios - NEED SUGGESTIONS

1.) Fed up with your drunk singing, the city guards kick you out of the city, and you crawl into the stables to sleep off the hangover on a nice comfy pile of hay. A nearby stallion takes interest...

2.) Drunk off your head as you are, you accept a bet that you couldn't take a horse's shlong up your ass...

3.) Same with a dog. Has to be a location that has dogs wandering around, of course;

4.) In search of more bottles, you stumble into a wine cellar full of skeevers. You trip and land on all fours, one thing leads to another...

5.) Over drinks, local adventurer talks you into helping him with obtaining a treasure. Turns out your role is to shake your naked butt at a troll/bear, while the adventurer sneaks into the cave to get at the treasure chest. Of course, being drunk you can neither fight nor run when the creature goes after you, so the adventurer gets the treasure, you get banged.

6.) If you drink to celebrate a successfull dungeon crawl while still in the dungeon, chances are very good you won't notice or won't be able to fight off a bunch of falmer/chaurus or spiders creeping up on you...

7.) those friendly villagers who kept buying you drinks were actually looking for a sacrifice for the local giant tribe - it's a simple trade: the village leaves a pliant, horny person near a giant camp, giants are happy, giants don't steal any cattle from the village...

8.) one of the Companions invited you for a feast at Jorrvaskr; everyone gets drunk, you most off all... you're so drunk that the hall is spinning and you start hallucinating that the Companions are bursting out of their clothes and growing hair... oh, wait...    (and the best part is, when you wake up the next day you honestly couldn't tell if it was real or not... well, your sore ass might be a clue)

I'm not 100% certain that this hasn't been suggested before but I was thinking:

-if you get a named npc drunk and rape them they, and/or their friends and family, seek revenge. And, well, let's be honest, sending a few thugs after most pc's isn't a real threat, it's just a pile of new loot to sell, and the Dark Brotherhood's assassin's aren't really any better. These people know who you are, so they know these things too.  So, own a house? it is burned to the ground (or seized by the jarl) along with all contents. So long house. Your horse? poisoned at the stables and dead. Followers? "sleeping with the fishes". And these things will not stop, EVER.  Things that would actually matter, that would be "real" negative conseqences rather than just another opportunity to show what a badass the pc is. The pc is, afterall, alone. Even if a nord, you're not a Battle-Born, you're not Erikur's sister. You are an outsider - THEY have contacts, networks of kinship and friendship and they know good and well that they will lose a standup fight with you so why would they do that instead of becoming a plague that has no cure?

This may be impossible to actually do, but I've read various people complaining, for as long as I've been reading Skyrim forums, about how little of a threat any of the supposedly threatening people/groups are. And I, personally, find the "unbeatable hero" or the "super villain" flatly uninteresting when not a bit off-putting (personal taste, purely), so I haven't thought about this sort of thing much before (consequences that is) and I've no idea if anyone would actually want this sort of stuff in their game. Of course, if it were possible, it would be best if it could be turned off (though it might be fitting if you can only decide to do that - or not - when the mod is first activated and then you have to live with it for the duration).

(edited to fix a couple of glaring spelling errors I missed first time)

Day thir...thir...thirshteen.

Where....my pants....I can't...can't....where are they? I can't find...ooooo..my pants...no please....can't drink any...more, theresh stuff.....pubbles...puttles...puddles...the inn its full of puggles...to much...I can't drink...the puddlads...errywhere...no bucketsh...piddles....puddles...so many puddles.

I neeeeed....can't find....teh doors...so many, puddles.....the smell....ohmygodds....so many puddles.

((Once the drinking starts...the party never stops. That might be a problem from an immersion standpoint....can't I just black out and end up naked and missing my underwear in someone's apartment like in real life? Thanks...great mod otherwise.))

Well I have problem, my char been drinking couple of 10 bottle. Like you said in the mod description, I must have sleeping about couple of hour. The problem my char is keep stumbling even after 24 hour sleep. I've try to uncheck and reset the setting but nothing works. Btw my char is a warewolf, could be that the reason ??

Well I have problem, my char been drinking couple of 10 bottle. Like you said in the mod description, I must have sleeping about couple of hour. The problem my char is keep stumbling even after 24 hour sleep. I've try to uncheck and reset the setting but nothing works. Btw my char is a warewolf, could be that the reason ??

Jus' 'ave anodder drink or tree. jooz beez fine shortly.... ;)

Just have another drink, and you should be fine shortly after, like within 10 minutes our time.

• 2 weeks later...

That looks like a great mod! I'm impatient to try it. Thanks for making it happen!

And now a couple of suggestions:

• Alcoholism: Each time the PC gets drunk, she gets more easily convinced to enter a drink party at the next occasion. The addiction decreases slowly if you manage to drink only water for several days. There might be debuffs to that.
  • Water transmits disease: It is well known that water can transmit diseases. Drink alcohol and you are safe from those... but there might be other consequences.
  • Forced to drink: Once you are sitting and have drunk your first glass, someone grabs you from behind and forces a bottle of ale in your mouth while pinching your nose. You have to drink it all.
  • Drinking games: Someone challenges you to a drinking game. Both players roll a dice, the one with the lowest score has to drink a glass. And so on. The first to get drunk or to abandon must pay some amount of gold to the other. That might be an enticement to enter such a contest.
  • Drunkards stink: For some time after you have drunk more than reasonably, people make nasty comments about your wine-stinking breath.
  • Body-writing: When you wake up, you are naked and see that everybody has written degrading comments on your skin. That could probably be easily done by connecting to http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3587-rapetattoos/
  • Alcohol fumes 1: Remaining for too long in a basement were many barrels of alcohol are stored might get you drunk, or at least more prone to accept a drinking invitation.
  • Alcohol fumes 2: Looting barrels in inns (or anywhere) will get you drunk if you do it too often/too quickly.

Just installed this mod and it conflicts with Sexlab Dialogues http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1540-sexlab-dialogues-2017-03-19/

The conflicting files are both the same from both mods:

/scripts/source/SLD_MCM.psc

scripts/SLD_MCM.pex

which means which ever loads lasts gets the MCM menu. So if i load dialogue last then the same MCM menu appears for both mods.

Aware of this. Will change the name in the next version.

That looks like a great mod! I'm impatient to try it. Thanks for making it happen!

And now a couple of suggestions:

• Alcoholism: Each time the PC gets drunk, she gets more easily convinced to enter a drink party at the next occasion. The addiction decreases slowly if you manage to drink only water for several days. There might be debuffs to that.
  • Water transmits disease: It is well known that water can transmit diseases. Drink alcohol and you are safe from those... but there might be other consequences.
  • Forced to drink: Once you are sitting and have drunk your first glass, someone grabs you from behind and forces a bottle of ale in your mouth while pinching your nose. You have to drink it all.
  • Drinking games: Someone challenges you to a drinking game. Both players roll a dice, the one with the lowest score has to drink a glass. And so on. The first to get drunk or to abandon must pay some amount of gold to the other. That might be an enticement to enter such a contest.
  • Drunkards stink: For some time after you have drunk more than reasonably, people make nasty comments about your wine-stinking breath.
  • Body-writing: When you wake up, you are naked and see that everybody has written degrading comments on your skin. That could probably be easily done by connecting to http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3587-rapetattoos/
  • Alcohol fumes 1: Remaining for too long in a basement were many barrels of alcohol are stored might get you drunk, or at least more prone to accept a drinking invitation.
  • Alcohol fumes 2: Looting barrels in inns (or anywhere) will get you drunk if you do it too often/too quickly.

I do love most of these ideas as well.

Allow me to expand a bit...

- Alcoholic... I know not everyone has but, I'd rather not know my PC has it or not. - a % chance that the PC is one. Rolled on cell change.

- - When you are an Alcoholic, you need that drink every few hours, just to stay "normal" 

- - If you haven't had that drink, you loose your focus *add debuff* - * one of my ex-boyfriends was an alcoholic, beer every few hours kept him level headed, he became quiet and distance without having a drink for a while. liquors made him mean. When he got distant, I would go to the store and get him a 6 pack. About an hour after he had 1, he was "normal" and he had enough control to space them out so he wouldn't just drink the whole 6 pack that evening. 3 a day, breakfast, lunch, dinner, and I could tell he was jonezing for more before then.

Forced to drink... I'd rather it not be in that fashion. More like convinced to have more, A very charismatic NPC could easily convince you to have a drink with them. doesn't matter if you already had a drink or not. *I was convinced by someone to share a drink with them. 32 Oz cola, with prolly about 5 shots worth of Jim Bean.. It was really strong. We finished the drink, and my head was really spinning...*

Drunkards don't always stink, but if you had gotten Waisted in the past hour, I would agree, you should wreak of alcohol. Not always a bad thing. But if you could tie it in with Bathing in Skyrim *soft dependency* such as, if you "bathe" the time it takes to bath from that mod, in the locations that are the same, could wash it away...

Drinking games... Guess that's a guy thing. If I want a drink, I will just fix me one, or tell my husband to bring home some wine coolers.

Body writing... considering the time period, That would be immersion breaking. they didn't have markers back then. And using wet charcoal could get it to stay for a short time, but what you are talking about would make it permanent, And it would ruin my existing tattoo layers. 

Alcohol fumes would get you high, not drunk. I don't think looting should be a requirement, just a proximity to them for a specified amount of time. the static objects that look like wine/ale barrels should be usable as well. *But looting would cause you to get a stronger wiff of it.*

- Known breweries, inside should get you high as a kite in like 15 minutes. In the 1300s (Skyrim, medieval fantasy), they didn't know about ventilation requirements.

Don't know that it is alcoholism per se, but, there are those who are just fine not drinking, the problem is that when they do drink they just don't stop. To paraphrase P.S.Hoffman on this topic "I don't miss a glass of wine with dinner, because a glass of wine was not my pleasure. I miss five or six bottles of wine with dinner." So, if you're going this route, may also want to include a "can't refuse the next offer" option too.

Generally speaking, water wasn't more dangerous than fermented beverages. Water can carry disease, obviously, by the same token, a whole family could be killed by a batch of improperly preserved food or drink, fermented or otherwise. In towns and cities the lack of waste disposal (sewers) had a tendency to make the water more dangerous because of the muck that every rain washed off the street and into the water supply. Running water (eg Whiterun, Markarth) would help with this, as do the built up rings around well openings (Solitude). And, iirc, at least some of the needs mods already have a disease from water element, though I don't actually use any of them myself, I've read descriptions of a few. So maybe a "bad batch" chance and/or counterfeits - bandits making some home brew swill and sticking meadery labels on them for example.

A friend of mine who has been playing TES games longer than have I tells me that in the older games "nord mead" was as illegal as skooma. I don't know the whys and wherefores, but maybe something could be done with that - for non-Nords at least. maybe along the lines of the old tropes about getting the city slickers drunk on Uncle Tim's moonshine.

This is a great mod, but one thing I'm a bit annoyed in is how the 100% forced thing doesn't actually make it 100% when drunk. It'd be wonderful if there was also options to set rates in which the people try to take advantage of you/intervals and what not. At least right now I can't seem to tune it to my liking.

very 'immersive' and 'lore friendly' mod!(of course in the sexlab sense...)

Only a small suggestion, maybe you could add few MCM options to make it more flexible, e.g separate the forced chance option to rape others chance and being raped chance options, also maybe you could add options to define the sex oritentations (e.g. stright/gay/les/bi...)on the drinker, say stright male will always rape female, while on NPC for example (use sexlab gender or by user setting), gay will approch male pc only etc.

I have one problem

MCM show me the option in MCM for sexlab dialog. Script for MCM have the same name and change script for Sexlab Dialog. I have two other mod with option from Drunk.

Known issue. It was a bit careless on my part

Will be fixed in the next version

any idea this can be fixed???

its fixed renamed script file to SLD_MCM1.pex, recompiled it and changed esp to point to it... attached files with changes for anyone interested !!!

need a clean save if u have both them installed i.e. SL Drunk 1 1 & SLDialogues29 or else mcm would not register...

SLD_MCM1.pex

SLD_MCM1.psc

SLDrunk.esp

• 2 weeks later...

Created a patch for SLIA (legendary) and SL Drunk so that when you drink alcohol or skooma of anykind (even the ones Drunk previously did not touch) you will now get both the arousal effect of SLIA and the Drunk effect from SL Drunk.  There is also a RND-SLIA-SL Drunk version which only addresses the conflicting alcohols originally covered by SL Drunk for those that use Realistic Needs and Diseases. <3

SLIA-Drunk Patch.zip

RND-Drunk-SLIA Patch.zip

Edit: rnd/drunk only patch exists now too. enjoy~

RND-Drunk Patch.zip

• 2 weeks later...

I use PCEA2 and noticed that the drunk animations stuck around after the PC sobered up. This patch fixes that.

attachicon.gifSexLab Drunk PCEA2 Patch.7z

I have one problem

MCM show me the option in MCM for sexlab dialog. Script for MCM have the same name and change script for Sexlab Dialog. I have two other mod with option from Drunk.

Known issue. It was a bit careless on my part

Will be fixed in the next version

any idea this can be fixed???

its fixed renamed script file to SLD_MCM1.pex, recompiled it and changed esp to point to it... attached files with changes for anyone interested !!!

need a clean save if u have both them installed i.e. SL Drunk 1 1 & SLDialogues29 or else mcm would not register...

Created a patch for SLIA (legendary) and SL Drunk so that when you drink alcohol or skooma of anykind (even the ones Drunk previously did not touch) you will now get both the arousal effect of SLIA and the Drunk effect from SL Drunk. There is also a RND-SLIA-SL Drunk version which only addresses the conflicting alcohols originally covered by SL Drunk for those that use Realistic Needs and Diseases. <3

Wow users are now coming up with fixes for this mod. Any chance the original modder hops back into SL Drunk? This mod has so much potential..

Is there any way to turn off dominant behavior/the player raping NPCs when they're drunk? Maybe that stuff is in a separate quest that can be shut down?