SexoutNG for Fallout3: It's Here

vpig

• 1 month later...

I know, old thread, but the animations don't seem to work. I have all the .dll files from Animated Prostitution -- I actually installed this over AP, overwriting the animations from that mod (I deactivated the AP .esp obviously) -- but the animations just don't play. They just stand there naked, clipping through each other.

I had also tried uninstalling every mod I have that adds idles. I deleted every idle added by any mod that wasn't this/AP. Can someone tell me what could possibly be causing this not to work? Is there something I'm missing?

Edited by breadlord667
Adding some additional info
  • 1 month later...

sorry im new to this but after i ask them to do something nothing happens they just stand there silently but when i ask them to follow me to somwhere quiet they follow but dont do anything. i put the folders in the fallout 3 goty then put the models in the data folder. dont know what im doing wrong

46 minutes ago, lootycu said:

sorry im new to this but after i ask them to do something nothing happens they just stand there silently but when i ask them to follow me to somwhere quiet they follow but dont do anything. i put the folders in the fallout 3 goty then put the models in the data folder. dont know what im doing wrong

Being new and trying this mod isn't advisable. It isn't really supported anymore and likely will have more troubles than benefits trying this. Someone like dborg2 or others that have more experience with mods and such might fare better.

If you want some sex in your game, you should try Sexout in FNV and if you have Fallout 3... set up TTW. There is support for all those items much more than this. With the TTW and Sexout from FNV you can get the sex you want in the Fallout 3 land. If you don't have FNV, it usually is on sale this time of year and is cheap, even if it isn't on sale. Don't get tempted with a cracked game, they have issues with Sexout regardless of which game it is from (Fallout 3 or NV)

If you have Oblivion or Skyrim (old one) there is a vast array of mods and great support for those sex mods and their addons as well here.

• 3 months later...

I haven't figured out the prostitution part of this mod yet.
Haven't gotten approached yet, so I went up to a few NPCs. Found the "It's free to look, but..." dialog option under <Hookup for Sex>. If I agree to the caps offer, the NPC says "Lead the way" or something like that, but then that's where the bartering seems to end. If I initiate dialog after that point, there's an additional option that says something like "This looks like a good spot", but triggering sex at that point doesn't seem to earn caps, and all of the other options seem to just start the process over again.  Is there a dialog option I'm missing?

Edit: Nevermind, looks like it works now, either because I moved the esp files dead last in the load order or because I threw a few points into the Barter skill.

• 10 months later...

Hi there, I just got back into FO recently, and I realize the NV Raven is empty, so I did a little dig and found the files needed for Rapers to work. Found it on a russian site. Copy the files needed to run and don't mind the esp.

Hope I didn't offend anyone with this. ^_^

Sexout NG F3-rus.7z

• 2 months later...

I had a problem with the PC not being visible during sex animations not only with AP but with this version of Sexout as well! What's going on with this?

There is also an issue with my setup where I have 2 duplicate conversation topics to initiate a hookup as well as a bracketed "<hookup>" option.

This isn't heavily supported or worked on currently.

Double entries is either two mods doing the same thing (with different entries/in the esp/esm) the author trying to port over something and didn't remove the older entries.(not sure about that one lol) and two mods that are generally doing the same thing.

These have (or should be) different entries as if they were the same id they's cancel themselves out. (reason you can download an update and overwrite the old files same goes for ESPs and other records from other mods and even the game itself)

In sexoutNG it has alot to do with the script extender not being installed properly causing animations issues. Same with other framework of similar nature. (sex mods) They need the added ability of the script extender to provide the added scripts to work properly. Try double checking the scirpt extender is installed and installed properly.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, gunthererickson said:

Greetings. I know, it has been some time. I just wanna know if there had been more plugins, original or converted, and some bugfixed, for this version of Sexout. Thanks

Not that I have been aware..

However, if you are curious you should be able to see when the last time a file was up.oaded in the download / support thread .. it should have a date ... if it is current than there was a fix etc.

Edit:

He hasn't been here since last year. So unless there is a update from someone else in the thread (recent) which I am unaware of.. the answer is No. Sorry.  There isn't much interest in this when many use TTW and Sexout from FNV and t he mods available for that to get their sex on in the DC Wasteland.

Seems like a lot of people have problems with the invisible male player :( oh well. It seems to be animation specific which is what's really odd.

Do you know if any animation packs are loadable with this? When using the

Spoiler

rape punch

the console shows that an animation couldn't be selected. Not sure what's up with that.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2020 at 10:34 AM, Thekingdom said:

Hello, Vpig.

Your work is amazing for FO3.

Can I translate this mod to Chinese and upload on this Site ?

Generally people create a translation of the mod as a download (patch) that will change the language without including the original mod. Generally most people / authors don't mind this.  Once you install the translation mod (with only translations) it would be as if the entire mod is in Chinese :D.  I am only chiming in since I don't know how active the OP is on this anymore.  It is the safest way to do a translation of a mod. (not to mention will be extremely small size for download) 

On 2/29/2020 at 7:17 AM, RitualClarity said:

Generally people create a translation of the mod as a download (patch) that will change the language without including the original mod. Generally most people / authors don't mind this.  Once you install the translation mod (with only translations) it would be as if the entire mod is in Chinese :D.  I am only chiming in since I don't know how active the OP is on this anymore.  It is the safest way to do a translation of a mod. (not to mention will be extremely small size for download) 

Thank you RitualClarity,I will try to make a path.

10 hours ago, Thekingdom said:

Thank you RitualClarity,I will try to make a path.

Making translations are generally appreciated. If there are questions, I would suggest that you create a thread for this very purpose. There will likely be people that know how to mod that can help if you run into any issues. (give some answers and possible solutions)

• 2 months later...

My animations are broken, any idea what's wrong? I do have the Animated Prostitution .dlls in the game folder and I am using FOSE.

wrgRkMQ.png

Here are all the other mods I have installed. I tried even installing Animated Prostitution fully first and then putting Sexout over it, it's still buggy. Uninstalling the custom male and female bodies didn't help. Tried both manual installation as recommended, and installation through vortex, issue persisted with both.

Bsna38W.png

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I CTD whenever I try to do anything in a saved game or start a new game after popping out ma's vag I CTD. I followed the instructions. I'm using the GOG version of the game.

Load Order

Note: I disabled sexout and its mods as I'm going to play without them until I can get help.

[X] Fallout3.esm
[X] Anchorage.esm
[X] ThePitt.esm
[X] BrokenSteel.esm
[X] PointLookout.esm
[X] Zeta.esm
[X] Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch.esm
[X] CrossModData.esm
[X] MoiraCompanion.esm
[X] RezDCSubway.esm
[X] Metros Alive.esm
[X] DCInteriors_ComboEdition.esm
[X] BelthansQuoVagis.esm
[X] Animy_prostitution.esm
[ ] sexout.esm
[X] SeducingWomen.esm
[X] RHKBrisaAlmodovar.esm
[X] Sydney Follower.esp
[X] jasmine.esp
[X] AmyWong.esm
[X] VanessaFollower.esm
[X] Overhead3PCamera.esp
[ ] SexoutSex.esp
[ ] SmallerTalk.esp
[ ] SexoutRapers.esp
[ ] SexoutHookupsAlt.esp
[ ] SOFO3_40sec.esp
[X] BQV2DLC.esp
[X] Follower Amata ULTIMATE.esp
[X] FollowersHire_SkipCount.esp
[X] FO3 NPCs Travel.esp
[X] Sprint Mod.esp
[X] SeducedDLC03.esp
[X] SeducingWomen_-_override.esp
[X] SeducingWomen_patch_156.esp
[X] EssentialFollowers+Caravans.esp
[X] Sydney Follower - Load Order Fix.esp
[X] YearlingsGlasses.esp
[X] RHKBrisaAlmodovar - DLC.esp
[X] Playthings.esp
[X] FemaleEnclaveSoldiers.esp
[X] FemaleEnclaveSoldiers - Broken Steel.esp
[X] Get Your Cherry Back.esp
[X] LucyWestCompanion.esp
[X] AmyWong - DLCs.esp
[X] AmyWong - Load Order Fix.esp
[X] AmyWong - FOSE.esp
[ ] AmyWong - DLC01 Anchorage.esp
[ ] AmyWong - DLC02 The Pitt.esp
[ ] AmyWong - DLC03 Broken Steel.esp
[ ] AmyWong - DLC04 Pt.Lookout.esp
[ ] AmyWong - DLC05 Zeta.esp
[X] Follower - Willow.esp
[X] bittercup_comp.esp
[X] RHKFollowerXP.esp
[X] RezDCSubwayLoadLast.esp

For the people who reported that the animations won't start, it could be because you have some other animation mods installed that add idles to the characters which will eventually override the sexout anims. An example is the Realism Poses mod found on Nexus. Both characters were kinda standing inside each other and you could hear the noises playing, but the animations wouldn't be played properly. So I only activate that poses mod if necessary, it's not getting added to the bashed patch anyways.

Same thing can happen to the Oblivion/Skyrim equivalents too. The problem here is that Sexout only delivers a .esm file, not an additional .esp file like LAPFLovers with PK for Oblivion you could place lower in the load order to override other animation mods.

Btw there's no need to add the .dll files from animated prostitution into the main folder, just install the latest version of obse fose and you're good.

I've never installed animated prostitution so far and the animations are working just fine. The files I'm supposed to replace already exist in that folder and replacing them will probably cause the issues described by Wario555 (see 2 comments above).

One thing I'd like to see for this mod is a keybind to cycle through each type of the sex position and more configuration options like LAPF in Oblivion offers it.

Like undress settings, duration, voice set etc.

1 hour ago, tr43 said:

I think this comes because most old pose mods have a dirty edit which is generated automatically by the geck if you aren't careful. If you have xedit you can remove it on your own and everything should work as intended. This happens in both NV and FO3. I remember Groovatron NV had this issue for example.

• 3 months later...
On 12/10/2020 at 8:39 AM, tr43 said:

I've never installed animated prostitution so far and the animations are working just fine.

duration

The animations from AP are crap, but at least with AP you can finish the scene when you want.

• 6 months later...
On 11/27/2014 at 2:46 AM, vpig said:

I'll put the variables list in the OP, thanks. Some won't apply to FO3, but the others could be useful.

Exactly the one with the creatures I want to set to 1, doesn't work, I don't know about the rest, I haven't tried them. So far I've tried with the modID like someone here wrongly suggested, until I realized I had to look under "Quest" in the FO3Edit list of the mod, to find the questid. Still doesn't work, it tells me it's an "Unknown variable".

If someone actually got them to work I would appreciate if they told me how. Or if it could be possible to set them in FO3Edit.

So I'm sorry to keep bugging this old thread, but I just had some kind of advance on this. For some reason the questid, the number, didn't gave me an normal return. But when I tried the name of the quest with the variables, "SmallerTalkVar", it actually seemed to do something instead of telling me that the variable was unknown, I've attached an image of it.

Not that it mattered much, dogmeat is as reluctant to stick his dog meat in me as always, but I thought I let you guys know. I don't know much about modding, so far I've tried look at it menacingly on FO3Edit, trying to change the script of the variable quest in G.E.C.K. (I didn't know what I was doing, so god knows if I actually did anything).

I'm wondering if creature sex is at all possible, the animations are there, but maybe they don't work in this mod. I haven't tried with the combat mod.

I hope I'm not bothering anyone with annoying notifications because of this.

doggovariables.png