Animations by Leito - 10/4/15 - New Animations

Welcome back o' animation master.

Here's a request...

A few poses (looped animations) or actual animations with slight fidgeting that depict the PC and his/her follower(s) cuddled sleeping.

Perhaps if we had some great sleeping animations there'd be better luck at having them incorporated.

I'd love to see the Sexlab framework do Foreplay > sex > sleep

Even just dialogue options added to mods telling your follower it's bed time, both strip and now in bed cuddling.

Male PC with multiple female followers piled around him sleeping after a vigorous session would be great haha.

I also just realized there's not many male masturbation animations. 

A new standing or kneeling one would be great.

Was playing around with Eager Npcs and you can watch your follower play, and with Aroused you can hold down your check arousal key to being playing yourself haha.

Soooo...I said earlier that I wasn't going to make anymore Skyrim content...I lied.  Try as I might, I always get pulled back in.

3 months is a long time so I've decided to makes some more animations while I wait.  Posted a few previews on the OP.  I may have an updated over the weekend.

Yay!  Welcome back ^^

I know you're being bombarded with requests, but how about a female solo idle animation replacer?  Sexy Idles is good and all, but doesn't really mess around down there.

I'd heard back from Beamer over on the Sexlab Eager Npcs thread.

"Edit: Re 2) afaik there aren't many sleeping/cuddling animations available, if any at all. If I am wrong about that, I could add a "Let's cuddle" option which you could then let happen on the bed by picking Yes on the "Use bed" question SexLab gives you. You'd have to point out to me where I can find such animations though, I don't think I've ever seen them but it's been a while since I've looked for them."

Some cuddle/sleeping animations would be great.

I'd heard back from Beamer over on the Sexlab Eager Npcs thread.

"Edit: Re 2) afaik there aren't many sleeping/cuddling animations available, if any at all. If I am wrong about that, I could add a "Let's cuddle" option which you could then let happen on the bed by picking Yes on the "Use bed" question SexLab gives you. You'd have to point out to me where I can find such animations though, I don't think I've ever seen them but it's been a while since I've looked for them."

Some cuddle/sleeping animations would be great.

I'll consider it.  It seems like there's going to be a need for a double bed and another for the floor.

As much as I would like to add breast groping in my animations, you won't be seeing it because there's too many breast sizes to deal with.  If I included breast groping, it's almost a guarantee that the hands will clip most body replacers.

As much as I would like to add breast groping in my animations, you won't be seeing it because there's too many breast sizes to deal with.  If I included breast groping, it's almost a guarantee that the hands will clip most body replacers.

I think that would be fine. Instead of fitting the animation for every possible breast size there is, maybe you could just fit it for your body mod, then one or two of the more popular body mods(To the stage/s that contain the breast groping) out there who has the size slider all the way to the left.(Because most of us do want rather large breasts in the game i believe. xD) We could then chose the animation you made, take the stages of the other body mods you made and replace in-game if need be, and then use SL to adjust the animations accordingly. From what I know, most people use the UNPB body or CBBE body, maybe you could make the stages of the animations with breast groping fit those two body mods with the weight all the way to the left..if you were willing?

I'm trying to persuade all to do bathing animation for a couple.

I hope you will also interested. 

We'll see.  I have quite a few animations already planned.

I think that would be fine. Instead of fitting the animation for every possible breast size there is, maybe you could just fit it for your body mod, then one or two of the more popular body mods(To the stage/s that contain the breast groping) out there who has the size slider all the way to the left.(Because most of us do want rather large breasts in the game i believe. xD) We could then chose the animation you made, take the stages of the other body mods you made and replace in-game if need be, and then use SL to adjust the animations accordingly. From what I know, most people use the UNPB body or CBBE body, maybe you could make the stages of the animations with breast groping fit those two body mods with the weight all the way to the left..if you were willing?

Nah, sorry.  I don't like the idea of having multiple versions of the same animation.

I LOL-ed at the disclaimer. :D
Again you made some amazing animations!
Thank you for the unthinkable amount of work it requires
to make so many top quality animations!