Animations by Leito - 10/4/15 - New Animations

what method of export do you use? (I noticed that the code your files differ)

I ask because I do not know how to export without compression (without loss of keys with a large FPS>60).

I use 3ds max 2012 and export the animation files as .xml.  I'll then use hktcnv.exe to convert the xml to hkx files.

Thanks for everyone's kind words.

Very cool animations. Though not to nit pick but thought I would mention it. The second gif in the standing 2 new animation has a lot of arm deformation on the female.

Agreed.  There's a few limitations with the rig/skeleton, one being the shoulder area can't quite mimic real life shoulder deformations.

what method of export do you use? (I noticed that the code your files differ)

I ask because I do not know how to export without compression (without loss of keys with a large FPS>60).

I use 3ds max 2012 and export the animation files as .xml.  I'll then use hktcnv.exe to convert the xml to hkx files.

Thanks for everyone's kind words.

thank you for answer...

New animations are up.

I love your animation, it's a perfect job. Can you please create an animation anal sex in Pillory?  Something like on the pictures.

Thanks

Planning on it, although I don't know when it'll happen.

New animations are up.

I love your animation, it's a perfect job. Can you please create an animation anal sex in Pillory?  Something like on the pictures.

Thanks

Planning on it, although I don't know when it'll happen.

Thanks, I look forward to  :)

Can't lie: lotus animations amazed me, unicorn set confused me, but overall I'm loving this :lol: Ehem, anyway, looking the solo and miscellaneous animations I guessed why not to get some new animations for sleeping, like this for example made for FNV. Maybe a simplier one which get rid of the stiff sleeping for a opened legs position, this too maybe something more dramatic, or fetal, bare back, or something like this, or this, and who knows…maybe like this one? again, those are not even request, just some pervy ideas...for a voyeur like me, solo-action are always a need.

Can you in your animation does not deploy the second actor to 180 degrees on axis Z? That they both looked in the direction of Y-axis. Thanks.

(The direction can be changed in the script description of the animation ID.

I'm not sure what it is that you're asking.