Animations by Leito - 10/4/15 - New Animations

Wow, you churned out so much quality stuff in such a short period of time. We've all been lucky to have you modding our game, and your animations stand at the top of the heap!

Take a break and come back refreshed. It would be heartbreaking if you stepped away for good, but hopefully something will spark your interest one day to come back and do what you seem born to do. You are DOVANIIM! THE DRAGON ANIMATOR!!

Please help  :(

I don't know how to play this animations. I've searched them in the game and there aren't.

I installed them with Nexus MM and later updated the FNIS, but it seems that there are not appearing.

How can I install them?

Wait for the Non-Sex Lab Animation Pack to update and then download that program and install it along side Sex Lab itself.

Also for future reference: http://www.loverslab.com/blog/183/entry-917-hkx-and-resource-files-what-are-they/

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks, I'm glad you all are enjoying them.

what do you use to record those .gifs from 3dsmax?

I render the animation in 3ds max as an image sequence then bring them into photoshop to create the gifs.

I see, thought maybe there was a gif recorder/exporter in max,...oh well,...thanks for the reply

Leito - I just drop to say it again - Man, you rock. Your animations are awesome!!! beside many great ones you made, I love your blowjob and cunnilingus animations the most. (Because I'm oral freak :D  )

Thank you very much for your hard work and for making us, users of your mod, very happy.

By sweet foot fetish. So anyone knows about any mods that implaments these great animations where a mere mortal can simply drag it to their data folder, then activate in FNIS or in game (or both) and then viola?

If you took a moment to read the full front page post instead of just viewing the pictures:

Mods That Uses Some of My Animations

Alive-Peeing - Peeing

Beeing Female - Birthing

Non-Sexlab Animation Pack - All sex animations

Private Needs Discreet - Peeing