Animations by Leito - 10/4/15 - New Animations

Great job,...gifs are beautiful,...if you ever want to look into paired animations I'd be glad to work together to get em in-game.  I'd have to research how to register and call a paired skeleton animation between NPC and player to activate them though,...prolly gonna end up asking Fore.

I've heard a few people talking about it recently, I'll prolly be looking into it soon.

Great job,...gifs are beautiful,...if you ever want to look into paired animations I'd be glad to work together to get em in-game.  I'd have to research how to register and call a paired skeleton animation between NPC and player to activate them though,...prolly gonna end up asking Fore.

I've heard a few people talking about it recently, I'll prolly be looking into it soon.

Thanks.

There is this tutorial regarding paired animations, but I haven't gotten around to try it.  It would be nice to know how to create paired animations, but at the moment they're not really something that is a priority on my list.

Thanks everyone, I hope you guys are enjoying them.

pardon,i,m spanish,and is dificullt read this post for use.(i ,m not modder).can make a simple copy paste of this mod for can use in my skyrim?.put  here  the link. thanks

You can't really use these animations without a mod that enables them.

Here's a list of mods that I know of that uses my animations:

Alive-Peeing - Peeing

Beeing Female - Birthing

Non-Sexlab Animation Pack - All sex animations

Private Needs Discreet - Peeing

Leito your animations looks really good, was wondering if you are planning more bigger types animations where you would combine several of those motions into 1 bigger one ?? Not sure how 3dmax is, but blender older one is not very good in this department.

No probably not.  It takes too much effort and time and doesn't go along with how Sexlab does animations.

So a little word from me, really great animations and surely a good work on them, and so many in one release always its just like a dream come true. ( ok now Iam talking a bit to far)

No seriously good work. Hope you plan more amazing stuff, the creation of you work is unstoppable. So it must be a pleasure to see this work in every release in one week.

Keep it up Leito and dont use too much of you time , you surely have made enough for the skyrim community take also a little rest.

Love the new throne anims... I do have one thought about some of  your anims, the entry point of penis -> hole seem to have a sort of a 30-40 degree movement flux like in the throne missionary last stage  meaning the peen moves up and down a lot suggesting the vagina/ass whatever is HUGE to allow that kind of motion. Just pointing that out. <3 gief moar anims.

So a little word from me, really great animations and surely a good work on them, and so many in one release always its just like a dream come true. ( ok now Iam talking a bit to far)

No seriously good work. Hope you plan more amazing stuff, the creation of you work is unstoppable. So it must be a pleasure to see this work in every release in one week.

Keep it up Leito and dont use too much of you time , you surely have made enough for the skyrim community take also a little rest.

Thanks for your concern.  This is nothing more than a hobby that I do after work.  If I'm not doing this, I'm sure I'll be doing some other none productive thing.  I'm sure I'll be sick of it after my binge :)

Love the new throne anims... I do have one thought about some of  your anims, the entry point of penis -> hole seem to have a sort of a 30-40 degree movement flux like in the throne missionary last stage  meaning the peen moves up and down a lot suggesting the vagina/ass whatever is HUGE to allow that kind of motion. Just pointing that out. <3 gief moar anims.

It's a trade off.  Either a static lower butt and penis for the guy or some motion with a penis that goes a bit off.

You can make an animation of a couple on a horse?

That's out of my field of knowledge.

Love the new throne animations Leito. They look awesome. Hope we get a mod soon for just triggering the throne animations.

Thanks.  Yeah it'll be nice to see those animations used as intended.