Slaves of Tamriel (Obsolete - Please use theFirstHeretic's version)

That could be. My understanding is that you never want to reduce the timescale to anything less than six or it will cause big problems.

If it has been a common knowledge among the mod authors, I can gladly admit my ignorance and fix my mod accordingly.

It's better to be a stupid author who makes a working mod, than a smart one who makes a broken one :)

EDIT: This thread seems to support my suspicion that it was indeed the problem, especially this post.

"Write, read and re-write", there, fixed it for you ^_^

Edit: Some of the Apropos Wear and Tear Tats would go great with this mod, I can also see Sweaty body textures adding to the immersion immensely.

(May be an Important) Status Update

Oh my.... it's a bit too early to say anything conclusive, but I may have found the root cause of all these actor's getting stuck problem over which I've wasted countless hours already!

I have a suspicion that it's something to do with my changing the time scale according to the context. I suspect that the Travel procedure has a internal routine to check if the actor's path is blocked or not, and if so, makes another attempt after a short time period.

But if that timeout is measured in the game time, it could be affected by changing the time scale.

Currently, my mod changes the time scale to 1.0 when a scene is running, and restores it back to 20.0 when it finishes. Maybe that's why I've seen so many cases of actor's being stuck in those scenes while I seldom, if ever, experience the same problem during the working hours (when the timescale is 20.0).

I did some experiments with it, and the initial result seems to confirm my suspicion.

If I think this is really the case, I'll try to scrape all those crazy workarounds I've been making to deal with this problem, and release it as Alpha 5 as soon as I finish it.

I really hope I'm right on this one...

That does make sense and I am pretty sure lowering the timescale that low will cause problems, same if you raise it too high. Glad you found the problem. This is what testing and alpha stage is all about so don't lose hope :)

[Alpha 4]

I tried manually setting timescale to 6 for both the mining stage and the ore hand-in stage.

The mining stage went fine.

The ore hand-in stage in timescale 6 results in 3/5 slaves not handing in their ores. The detection for dropped ores also didn't register for me and the guard is stuck waiting for me.

post-732320-0-54901800-1432320501_thumb.jpg

The ore hand-in in timescale 6 takes over 30 in-game minutes btw.

Also:
 Meet Helen, The unfortunate soul who has been kind enough to make herself available for testing...

post-732320-0-71968800-1432320626_thumb.png

Edit: Some of the Apropos Wear and Tear Tats would go great with this mod, I can also see Sweaty body textures adding to the immersion immensely.

I also find using a sweaty texture adding to the immersion, so it's already on the recommended mod list :) As to W&T, I'm a bit hesitant right now, because it's already using up the default limit of the number of tattoos, and the wound texture is already applied as an impact set (it's the same version Paradise Hall uses).

But I definitely like the wounds to look more prominent, so I'll continue tweaking it until it becomes similar to the W&T texture.

That does make sense and I am pretty sure lowering the timescale that low will cause problems, same if you raise it too high. Glad you found the problem. This is what testing and alpha stage is all about so don't lose hope :)

Thanks for the kind words :)

Meet Helen, The unfortunate soul who has been kind enough to make herself available for testing...

attachicon.gifScreenShot33.png

I like the tears :) By the way, I just uploaded the Alpha 5 version, which I hope to address some of the issues with time scale. So, you might want to test it when you have time.

Status Update : Alpha 5 Release

I just uploaded Alpha 5 version, which I hope would address some of the problems caused by too low timescale. I don't expect it to eliminate those problems completely but I could see noticeable improvements on my end.

So, if you have experienced such problems like actors getting stuck, please consider testing the new version and see if it helps fixing those issues.

And it also contains minor fixes like the guard giving food to a wrong slave, missing lip files, etc. And I updated all screenshots using the latest version.

If you still experience problems, please let me know (preferably with Papyrus log and/or a screenshot) and I'll try to help as best as I could.

Thanks!

- The problem with 'ZaZ F2 01ALeakyPussyDrops' and 'ZaZ F2 Pee 1' not disappearing is still there. I keep getting "Someone is using the toilet" after someone has used it.

- Before assembly for the first gate before the cavity search, One of the slaves got caught on the toilet. Solved with moveto player.

- During the cavity search, Slave 45 got stuck on the post where she was supposed to kneel. This fixed itself eventually, rather quickly i might add.

- During the line up before the cage area Slave 13 is pushed out of alignment by the guard trying to path. Doesn't break anything, it's just odd looking.

- The bed bugs... oh the bed bugs... can you say 5 out of 6 Slaves got a good 'seeing to' by horny bugs... I nearly fell off my chair laughing... It is probably because I run of EC+...

The scenes thus far have been brilliant. The guards didn't get stuck anymore, which means progress!

By 6:15 PM you are safely locked up, which is where I'm at currently. Anyways... Onwards!

Was just about to post that I couldn't get it working. Then I realized that I had both the iNeed and regular ESPs running.

I'm an idiot.

EDIT: Turns out it's still not working even after disabling that. Doesn't even begin the branding scene, just starts the quest and nothing happens. All guards come up as 'busy'.

- The problem with 'ZaZ F2 01ALeakyPussyDrops' and 'ZaZ F2 Pee 1' not disappearing is still there. I keep getting "Someone is using the toilet" after someone has used it.

- Before assembly for the first gate before the cavity search, One of the slaves got caught on the toilet. Solved with moveto player.

- During the cavity search, Slave 45 got stuck on the post where she was supposed to kneel. This fixed itself eventually, rather quickly i might add.

- During the line up before the cage area Slave 13 is pushed out of alignment by the guard trying to path. Doesn't break anything, it's just odd looking.

- The bed bugs... oh the bed bugs... can you say 5 out of 6 Slaves got a good 'seeing to' by horny bugs... I nearly fell off my chair laughing... It is probably because I run of EC+...

The scenes thus far have been brilliant. The guards didn't get stuck anymore, which means progress!

By 6:15 PM you are safely locked up, which is where I'm at currently. Anyways... Onwards!

Thanks again for the detailed report. Do you mean that those ZaZ fluid items stay in equipped status after 30 seconds? Pee item should be removed as soon as the peeing stops, and the other one roughly 30 seconds after that.

I remember seeing that message myself, but somehow it didn't prevented me from using the furniture so I ignored. Does it prevent your character or other slaves from using the furniture in your case?

The lining scene poses some difficulty to make the aligning properly, but I was unable to find a solution yet. It shouldn't happen every time, but I see it quite often myself. I'll try to find a way to fix it in future.

Ah... those bed bugs :) I should say they have quite an interesting fetish for an insect. I'm not sure if they categorize it as 'bestiality' when some of their members found a naked female species to be sexually arousing.

Anyway, yes I think it's EC+, because they are just silenced/scaled down Chaurus.

Was just about to post that I couldn't get it working. Then I realized that I had both the iNeed and regular ESPs running.

I'm an idiot.

EDIT: Turns out it's still not working even after disabling that. Doesn't even begin the branding scene, just starts the quest and nothing happens. All guards come up as 'busy'.

Sorry to hear that it doesn't work for you. Such kind of problem usually implies a mod conflict or missing dependencies. Probably you can find a hint in the Papyrus log.

Here's the papyrus log. I can't really read these but I see a few things coming up as 'not found' and 'missing'. What files could those be? I've checked and have all dependencies installed. I've also tried disabling all non-dependencies in order to avoid any mod conflicts. I'm running on a mac with Wine, but that shouldn't make a difference being that that just emulates a windows environment.

Thanks again for the detailed report. Do you mean that those ZaZ fluid items stay in equipped status after 30 seconds? Pee item should be removed as soon as the peeing stops, and the other one roughly 30 seconds after that.

I remember seeing that message myself, but somehow it didn't prevented me from using the furniture so I ignored. Does it prevent your character or other slaves from using the furniture in your case?

The lining scene poses some difficulty to make the aligning properly, but I was unable to find a solution yet. It shouldn't happen every time, but I see it quite often myself. I'll try to find a way to fix it in future.

Ah... those bed bugs :) I should say they have quite an interesting fetish for an insect. I'm not sure if they categorize it as 'bestiality' when some of their members found a naked female species to be sexually arousing.

Anyway, yes I think it's EC+, because they are just silenced/scaled down Chaurus.

I'm an idiot.

Sorry to hear that it doesn't work for you. Such kind of problem usually implies a mod conflict or missing dependencies. Probably you can find a hint in the Papyrus log.

file:///Users/Kevin/Documents/My%20Games/Skyrim/Logs/Script/Papyrus.0.log

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

Here's the papyrus log. I can't really read these but I see a few things coming up as 'not found' and 'missing'. What files could those be? I've checked and have all dependencies installed. I've also tried disabling all non-dependencies in order to avoid any mod conflicts. I'm running on a mac with Wine, but that shouldn't make a difference being that that just emulates a windows environment.

It seems that the quest fails to start up the first scene, but there's no definite indication which might be causing such a problem. (All SLT* related errors were such that can be safely ignored).

On the other hand, there seems to be definitely something wrong with your save file, or the setup which makes the game to spam error messages constantly.

It might or might not be responsible for my mod's failng to start. But it might be advisable to fix that problem first (by save file cleaner, or better, by starting with a clean save), because when it emits error messages that much, it's likely to cause other performance or stability problems.

Restarted my game. Nothing else changed other then the lighting in the mine area. Still no branding scene, strip, or anything.

Did you run FNIS after installing?

Ran it earlier but deciding to run it again as I realized I installed the ZaZ anim pack in the wrong order. I did it main > patches > textures, which may have overwritten the patches. Running FINS requires running Windows in a virtual machine thanks to this mac.

Restarted my game. Nothing else changed other then the lighting in the mine area. Still no branding scene, strip, or anything.

As CC said, please check if you have ran FNIS and have installed the latest version of SlaveTats also. And if you can, please check out the Papyrus log again. If you have started with a new character, then probably the log would look saner now so may contain some more information about the problem.

As CC said, please check if you have ran FNIS and have installed the latest version of SlaveTats also. And if you can, please check out the Papyrus log again. If you have started with a new character, then probably the log would look saner now so may contain some more information about the problem.

Found some issues with ZaZ, namely:

- Mac OSX Finder overwrote many different animations, possibly including the ones I need.

- FINS file for ZaZ was 385kb before reinstall, is now 4xx kb.

Rerunning fins in a moment.

Ran FINS and nothing appeared to change. However, when I looked at the papyrus log, there were messages such as 

"Slaves of Tamriel Has Initialized" and other messages indicating success. The quest seemed to start, but hung when it tried to use a script (or something, idk what this file is) called SKI_ConfigBase.psc. First set of lines is just SexLab and some other things initializing. Also, some of the other errors that are showing may relate to the fact that i'm running pirated skyrim (Not that I have a choice on a mac).

I don't have time to continue debugging tonight but will check to see if anything has been figured out tomorrow morning.

Papyrus.0.log

Ran FINS and nothing appeared to change. However, when I looked at the papyrus log, there were messages such as 

"Slaves of Tamriel Has Initialized" and other messages indicating success. The quest seemed to start, but hung when it tried to use a script (or something, idk what this file is) called SKI_ConfigBase.psc. First set of lines is just SexLab and some other things initializing. 

I don't have time to continue debugging tonight but will check to see if anything has been figured out tomorrow morning.

make sure you have the latest skse. 1.7.2

Thanks again for the detailed report. Do you mean that those ZaZ fluid items stay in equipped status after 30 seconds? Pee item should be removed as soon as the peeing stops, and the other one roughly 30 seconds after that. The items de-equip, but stay in the inventory.

I remember seeing that message myself, but somehow it didn't prevented me from using the furniture so I ignored. Does it prevent your character or other slaves from using the furniture in your case? My PC uses the toilet, but gets off of it immediately. it could be that she doesn't have to pee yet, can I check that in global vars in some way?

The lining scene poses some difficulty to make the aligning properly, but I was unable to find a solution yet. It shouldn't happen every time, but I see it quite often myself. I'll try to find a way to fix it in future. Pathing for NPC's is like herding cats... when you are not a Buddhist monk...

Anyway, yes I think it's EC+, because they are just silenced/scaled down Chaurus. They chatter though, which is fine by me

I'm going to start a new save. 

Welcome to the group of people who get to level 10 and then start new games. :)

Not me! I got to level 14 this time!

I keep throwing Level 1's in there...

"Slaves of Tamriel Has Initialized" and other messages indicating success. The quest seemed to start, but hung when it tried to use a script (or something, idk what this file is) called SKI_ConfigBase.psc. First set of lines is just SexLab and some other things initializing. 

make sure you have the latest skse. 1.7.2

I had 1.71. Still have this error at 1.7.2.