[WIP] Tentacle Parasite

DixiePig

lcwqiE.png

I thought I'd start a WIP thread for this project and open it up to anyone who would like to weigh in. Currently creating the low-poly topology, from there it'll be UV mapping, then rigging, exporting, and basic texturing. At the moment I would like to get it done and out as fast as possible before it dies on the vine, but there are several more advanced features I'd love to explore: some finer sculpted detail in the normal map, custom animated mesh, animated textures, and shader effects.

XoasLa.png

This mesh is using the CBBE manga body. The breasts in the renders here look weird because they're replaced with a sub-surfed low-poly mesh which is a lot easier to squeeze and sculpt. The manga body is kind of an impossible triangle soup. If anyone knows how to turn turn tris to quads and get the proper topology back, please let me know because that will save me a lot of time.

I want the breasts to be appealingly squeezed, which is proving to be a challenge. Initially I tried physics simulations. The cloth and softbody physics can work nicely for jiggle, but don't work for deformations like squeezing a water balloon. At the moment I'm eyeballing it with sculpting, and while I'm sure that'll start looking good with practice, at the moment I'm not satisfied with the results.

aHpQIZ.png

I'm starting this thread because a little accountability can go a long way to keeping a project going until completion, even as little as posting about it. Your comments, suggestions, criticism, and encouragement will help a LOT on this or any other mod.

I'll see you again with further updates.

Excuse me for asking but on what level of effect is this creature a parasite? Maybe I misread it, but what does it actually do to the victim? I mean, when looking at the back it looks like a living armor - since it seems to stabilize it. There is a lot of movement in the shoulder bones and the spine so placing itself there, with the intention to stay, would be kind of strange (lots of movement means it has to correct its position all the time, which would mean lots of energy loss... think of a tick: it tends to suck where there is very little movement).

What I'm trying to say: a parasite that big would make his victim an easy prey, and his chance of success would be small. Unless the creature would offer some kind of protection for the victim - thats for regarding the natural armor. How about that creature not being a parasite, but a symbiont? I know, it might not sound that attention-getting, but considering the size of that thing, I can't think of any level of parasitism that is "realistic" between it and a humanoid life form - if you care for such things. A symbiont on the other hand would be something new to the game, I guess (I believe I can recall some movie where the armor was a living thing).

Just my 2 cents :)

You might want to check http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36090-request-sexual-non-sexual-parasitism-in-skyrim/ ,

get in touch with them and work something out.

Multiple users there had suggestions regarding one type of parasite, a parasite that would replace clothing, occupy the chest slot and be unremovable, requiring a quest to be cured and removed. Many people there had ideas of making it temporary and impregnate the PC, basically a long-term Estrus Chaurus tentacle attack, I myself proposed an idea to have the parasite 'upgradable' to a symbiotic organism state through cooperation with the damn thing. If that gets implemented, we have a place to apply your work to. Noone has replied to that thread foor over a week now, so I hope it won't go dead "on the vine".

But one quick note: why is there a phallus-shaped thingy between the breasts? Can't it go into the V-hole and disable SL?

Dream request: could it be made compatible with base UNP (and CBBE, for the bodyslide users who can't use other programs)

From my own ideas from the parasite thread: Could it have a tiny bit more slender tentacles and some "skin" flesh on the body?

Best regards,

CK home builder

I love how you are using a decent cup size for the breasts straight out, instead of something pre-teen.

The tentacles as cocks is a really nice touch too, beyond what you'd normally see for something like this. It also allows for more possibilities if you plan on making other pieces of "armor" for this, a "helmet" could be throat fucking her, boots could have one going up her legs and into her pussy . . .

I wouldn't worry about the size thing, it being supposedly "too big" to be a parasite, Skyrim is a fantasy world after all - besides once you've finished with it you can always make variation in enchantment, scripting and armor stats for there to be a more symbiotic one. But for right now its WAY too early for people to start complaining about that. Wait till the armor is finished ;)

Keep the good work and good-luck getting the breast squeezing option to work right - that would be awesome to have/see!

Be kinda cool to attach this mod as an add on to estrus charus, and have an animation where the thing crawls out of its victim and then attaches itself during the "birth"

It would even be more immersive, if at times the parasitic armor needs to "fulfill reproduction needs" and mates with its host,  ala Estrus Charus + style, where parasitic eggs of charus come out as pets to the host.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28767-wip-sl-chaurus-expansion/

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1033-estrus-chaurus/

Love the detailwork you've done on the back section, can imagine this would look lovely using the Chaurus skin texture.

Have you looked at the issue of collars? It looks like the neck section of this will clip with all the collars applied by the various mods on this site. If they do could they be moved lower down the neck/upper body so as to be more compatible?

Not a fan of the manga bodies (giant breasts on unrealistically thin women, major back problems ahoy), but everyone has different tastes and this site caters well to them :) I'll certainly look forward to body conversions of it which match my own setup.

The dick tentacles looks fine, maybe an option for claws/suckers to hang on to the vhost? I think the placement of the tentacles around the front looks odd, a living creature would most likely follow the contours of the body more as it grew to ensnare. The one between the breasts looks really out of place (but that could be bias due to my lack of interest in boobjobs, turned the animations off).

Added to the list of promising models/animations on this site which I hope make it into mods :)

Hm nice work and fuck it I want it. Just image what a modder could do with it, from constantly raping the wearer, draining the live force, debuff or even sucking on the live and adding bonus for this.

Anyways I would remove some "dick"-tentacle-heads and replace them with beak/mouth-like ends, after all he just need some way to eat (hope it is understandable what I mean if not I need to search for a picture). Also I don't know much about bodyslide but maybe you or someone else could add it to bodyslide when it is finished.

OT:

@zax: The law you have posted will never occour around the world and maybe even be repealed in australian. Cause in a way is against the human right of self-determination and also does discriminate all "young (18+)"/"young-looking" women with small breasts. I understand and agree with the intention behind the law, but the problem is it will do absolut nothing against it.

Update: Here's my mesh.

9c17e6.png

9147 triangles. Turns out tentacles are pretty polygon expensive. I enjoy the topology stage and I think I'm pretty good at it. I'm pleased with how those ball+socket joint thingies on the collar turned out. The tentacles were absolutely tedious. Thank god for audiobooks.

How about that creature not being a parasite, but a symbiont?

why is there a phallus-shaped thingy between the breasts?

These are important questions. Is it stuck to the back like a limpet? Is it growing out of her brain-stem? Is it a monster that looks like a woman to trap prey? We just don't know.
Seriously, you can attach whatever story to it you like, that's why I'm making it! I forgot to mention earlier that this will be released as a creative commons asset.

As for my plans personally, I try to limit the scope as much as I can:

• get it working in Skyrim
  • release it.
  • Then I can play with visual effects.

If getting rid of the phallus between the breasts could make the mesh more versatile for different modders' plans, then I'll make it a separate niTriShape so people can trim as needed -if it's not too much trouble.

It also allows for more possibilities if you plan on making other pieces of "armor" for this

Yeah I was thinking of doing something like this. I started some tentacle hair + bone blindfold thing, but I cut it down to just the torso to keep it simple.

KejQ5Q.png

I've also made space for a tentacle that uses the tail skeleton. Does anyone know if there are animations that employ the tail?

Last thing: cup size has come up a few times. The reason I went with the manga body is that it's huge, so the mesh can be scaled to anyone's preferred body without any of the blocky mesh problems you see a lot. Getting it to work with Bodyslide would be great, so if anyone knows, PLEASE tell me the best body to use for compatibility before I have to wade through triangle soup again.

Thank you so much for all comments. Your acknowledgement is directly fueling this thing into existence.

Yeah I was thinking of doing something like this. I started some tentacle hair + bone blindfold thing, but I cut it down to just the torso to keep it simple.

KejQ5Q.png

Hm I don't like it. Is it a second parasite or a addition? If it is the former how does it hold on to the head, is it the second one than where is the bridge between both part.

But the idea of a second parasit on the head isn't bad, maybe something like the head crab from Half Life or from the Alien movies.

Thank you so much for all comments. Your acknowledgement is directly fueling this thing into existence.

You deserve it. Not only does it look really good but also it could be a nice modding ressource. Also a question could you make something like a underwear, headgear and pants in the same style? I just had the idea to make it somewhat living. The PC first get it as underwear and can't remove it as time goes by it will grow, first into a headgear and finally into a full body armor.

The face piece is interesting. The tentacles flowing out the back seem a little off kilter but maybe that's just because the main piece hugs the body so well. I wonder what it'd look like if the tentacles were twisting around the skull, kind of caressing a cheek, back of the head and under the chin rather than seeming if it were hanging on for dear life. 

I hope, hope, hope I can see the main part in the game. I've got so many ideas already for it <3 I'm excited to see textures and things.

I don't use cbbe/manga but I'm comfortable enough with outfit studio that I can coax the mesh to fit my pc's body :D

Archived