{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

Is it possible to disable some of the default SexLab animations and make room for these? Sorry if this has been asked before, I don't know what to search for.

Not really Bjork.

SexLab can "disable" its animations but they will still occupy a slot.

You can try this small SexLab 1.59c patch to have some extra space: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50796-help-with-animations-limit-sexlab/?p=1275550

I'll give it a try, thanks.

Edit: Had a look at the script, so I can comment out more than just the AP stuff, hopefully without breaking anything? :)

Hey guys, Im kinda new to loverslab...

But have been doin skyrim mods at nexus for a while... not a pro mod user tho...

So i downloaded the SL frame work... NPAS, ZaZ, and other animation,

and already downloaded dialogue activation like working girl, SL romance, etc...

It is all went well... and has been so until now....

but... there's a problem... i cant get "breast feeding" animation to work...

i mean like, at all... i downloaded JUGs, Got Milk, etc. but still cant get any breastfeeds...

The thing is... All of them worked... except that one... breast feeding...

So... what did i miss? can anyone help me?

Im quite a fan of breast feeding thing....

PS : Might be irrelevant, but here's some mods I'm using :

CBBE 3.4f (& bodyslide ofc)

XPMS 1.94

HDT 14.28

TBBP

And all of the SL frame work requirements

But have been doin skyrim mods at nexus for a while... not a pro mod user tho...

and already downloaded dialogue activation like working girl, SL romance, etc...

i mean like, at all... i downloaded JUGs, Got Milk, etc. but still cant get any breastfeeds...

XPMS 1.94

HDT 14.28

TBBP

Did you tick all the options for NSAP and register them with sexlab?, because....

You can't do that... Sexlab has a hard 125 animation cap limit. So if you tick all the NSAP animations and register ZAZ, you'll only get some of them. Untick some of the ones you don't want from NSAP and re-register them with Sexlab. Then in Sexlab look down the animations list to see if the ones you want are there. If not untick some more from NSAP, re-register & check again. (repeat until....) - Assuming you are using 1.59c of Sexlab. The new but not yet released version, (1.6), doesn't have such a low limit.

XPMS 1.94

HDT 14.28

TBBP

What version of Sexlab? When you run FNIS do you get consitence errors?

XPMS 1.94

HDT 14.28

TBBP

What version of Sexlab? When you run FNIS do you get consitence errors?

I use SL 1.59c

should i upgrade to 1.60?

I run FNIS after installing those Animation Packs....

post-457416-0-69881500-1439605378_thumb.jpg

I get error only when i try to start breast feeding animation... all of the other works well...

post-457416-0-54490100-1439605345_thumb.jpg

XPMS 1.94

HDT 14.28

TBBP

Did you tick all the options for NSAP and register them with sexlab?, because....

You can't do that... Sexlab has a hard 125 animation cap limit. So if you tick all the NSAP animations and register ZAZ, you'll only get some of them. Untick some of the ones you don't want from NSAP and re-register them with Sexlab. Then in Sexlab look down the animations list to see if the ones you want are there. If not untick some more from NSAP, re-register & check again. (repeat until....) - Assuming you are using 1.59c of Sexlab. The new but not yet released version, (1.6), doesn't have such a low limit.

OMG i forgot this one

By the divines how noob i am

Yeah, i forgot to tick the animations....

it worked now...

post-457416-0-50620000-1439608239_thumb.jpg

Thanks Spoonsinger and Rydin

Thank you for your time...

Been trying to get this working for a while now. Every time I try this (or Zaz's pack), the animations T-pose every single time. I've registered them through the latest version of FNIS. Tried adding only one at a time and testing it etc. No matter what I do, these animations always T-pose. Tried uninstalling/reinstalling Sexlab, FNIS and all the other mods (several times). Any idea how to fix this?

Using the XP32 Extended skeleton.

Thanks!

EDIT: Solved a while back. Bashed Patch was overwriting the FNIS Patch, had to set the skeleton files to .mohidden in MO.

I was wondering if someone could help me with this situation.

I use SL 1.60 RC2 and im facing a glitch where i cant reverse any NSAP animations to stage 1, the animations included with SL 1.60 RC2 work absolutely fine through all stages, backwards and forward but NSAP animations cant be reversed to stage 1 (other stages work fine).

Initially we thought it may be a SL 1.60 Issue and my save wasn't clean, Ashal was kind enough to guide me to achieve a truly clean save and hence the problem now seems to be a 1.60 RC 2 and NSAP conflict for sure.

Is there something i can do to work around this or are there any special instructions i need to follow when installing NSAP with SL 1.60 RC2?

Any help would be immensely appreciated.

I use SL 1.60 RC2 and im facing a glitch where i cant reverse any NSAP animations to stage 1, the animations included with SL 1.60 RC2 work absolutely fine through all stages, backwards and forward but NSAP animations cant be reversed to stage 1 (other stages work fine).

Initially we thought it may be a SL 1.60 Issue and my save wasn't clean, Ashal was kind enough to guide me to achieve a truly clean save and hence the problem now seems to be a 1.60 RC 2 and NSAP conflict for sure.

Is there something i can do to work around this or are there any special instructions i need to follow when installing NSAP with SL 1.60 RC2?

NSAP only adds animations the SexLab. It does not touch the controls or anything. Also NSAP 2.7c is not built or scripted for SexLab 1.60 which I have mentioned a few times so there could be a conflict but I am skeptical. I assume you have tried it on a game with just SexLab and NSAP?

I will have a look tonight but as mentioned if NSAP is to blame it's because it is not scripted for SexLab 1.60+. Most probably reason would be consistency errors.

I have set up a testing file with just SexLab and NSAP but I need to install updated scripts from SKSE and such. I will look at this in the next few days when I have time.

Been trying to get this working for a while now. Every time I try this (or Zaz's pack), the animations T-pose every single time. I've registered them through the latest version of FNIS. Tried adding only one at a time and testing it etc. No matter what I do, these animations always T-pose. Tried uninstalling/reinstalling Sexlab, FNIS and all the other mods (several times). Any idea how to fix this?

Using the XP32 Extended skeleton.

Thanks!

Post your load order and FNIS results. Also tell me your choosen mod manager.

NSAP only adds animations the SexLab. It does not touch the controls or anything. Also NSAP 2.7c is not built or scripted for SexLab 1.60 which I have mentioned a few times so there could be a conflict but I am skeptical. I assume you have tried it on a game with just SexLab and NSAP?

I will have a look tonight but as mentioned if NSAP is to blame it's because it is not scripted for SexLab 1.60+. Most probably reason would be consistency errors.

I have set up a testing file with just SexLab and NSAP but I need to install updated scripts from SKSE and such. I will look at this in the next few days when I have time.

Yes i do know that SL 1.60 is not fully compatible with NSAP 2.7C as it stands, however, a bunch of experienced modders/mod users seem to either have a work around or are not facing this issue (reverse direction to phase 1), on the other hand a bunch of inexperienced mod users seem to be facing this issue quite widely, we had 3 people report this issue on the SL 1.60RC2 thread on the same page/ same day. Its obvious that even though there are minor conflicts, SL 1.60 RC2 and NSAP 2.7c do have a good chance of functioning together but we, the inexperienced bunch are most likely missing something.

Please take your time and let us know what you find, your assistance in this matter is greatly appreciated by us.

I do have SL1.60Rc2 and I also have a few issus not that you mentioned it. Some animations (certainly some that are added by NSPA) have a small problem when initiatining. I currently have a female char, and when an animation satrts, both actor assume the victim position and update after a couple of seconds. This does not happen with all animation so I didn'e pay too much attetion to it since, well it is a beta.

Yes i do know that SL 1.60 is not fully compatible with NSAP 2.7C as it stands, however, a bunch of experienced modders/mod users seem to either have a work around or are not facing this issue (reverse direction to phase 1), on the other hand a bunch of inexperienced mod users seem to be facing this issue quite widely, we had 3 people report this issue on the SL 1.60RC2 thread on the same page/ same day. Its obvious that even though there are minor conflicts, SL 1.60 RC2 and NSAP 2.7c do have a good chance of functioning together but we, the inexperienced bunch are most likely missing something.

Please take your time and let us know what you find, your assistance in this matter is greatly appreciated by us.

Waiting for , I will do a compatibility version of NSAP. It will be exaclty the actual 2.7 version but compatible with SexLab 1.60RC2.

I will do it this weekend.

, if you don't want, then I will go back, and patiently wait (as everybody should do  :P)

I do have SL1.60Rc2 and I also have a few issus not that you mentioned it. Some animations (certainly some that are added by NSPA) have a small problem when initiatining. I currently have a female char, and when an animation satrts, both actor assume the victim position and update after a couple of seconds. This does not happen with all animation so I didn'e pay too much attetion to it since, well it is a beta.

They might be due to consistence errors as I SexLab 1.60 RC2 and NSAP 2.7c now have duplicated entries.

I cannot go through EVERY animation, so ones that people see frequently would help me see for myself. I'd appreciate if people can name any which frequently have faults. Then maybe I can look a bit better for a connection.

They might be due to consistence errors as I SexLab 1.60 RC2 and NSAP 2.7c now have duplicated entries.

I cannot go through EVERY animation, so ones that people see frequently would help me see for myself. I'd appreciate if people can name any which frequently have faults. Then maybe I can look a bit better for a connection.

Hi @rydin. I can do the full job for you, if you wish. (I already promised the new MCM menu, at this point I will do everything)

Just let me know if you prefer a "NSAP 2.7 compatibility version for SL 1.6" or a "beta of NSAP 3.0"

Waiting for , I will do a compatibility version of NSAP. It will be exaclty the actual 2.7 version but compatible with SexLab 1.60RC2.

I will do it this weekend.

, if you don't want, then I will go back, and patiently wait (as everybody should do  :P)

I'm... ready? :P

Hi @rydin. I can do the full job for you, if you wish. (I already promised the new MCM menu, at this point I will do everything)

Just let me know if you prefer a "NSAP 2.7 compatibility version for SL 1.6" or a "beta of NSAP 3.0"

3.0. NSAP 2.7c will remain for SexLab 1.59c

I do occasionally face this issue too, but its very tolerable (But a real issue, yes) and since NSAP 2.7C is not really compatible with SL 1.60, i am just waiting on the 3.0. Only looking to see if there is a solution for deal breaking issues between SL 1.6 RC2 and NSAP 3.0.

Just let me know, .

Things I wish to improve:

* Better enabling/disabling of animations by tags.

* Better visibility of tags when you go over an animation (like SL 1.6)

* Better storage of the settings that will survive to an uninstall/reintall (using a JSON file)

* Retagging of animations following the document we shared

* Removing the duplicates for SL 1.6 RC2

Just say your word (give your blessing), and I will do the job for you. Version? NSAP 2.9999999999999999...

Just let me know, .

Things I wish to improve:

* Better enabling/disabling of animations by tags.

* Better visibility of tags when you go over an animation (like SL 1.6)

* Better storage of the settings that will survive to an uninstall/reintall (using a JSON file)

* Retagging of animations following the document we shared

* Removing the duplicates for SL 1.6 RC2

Just say your word (give your blessing), and I will do the job for you. Version? NSAP 2.9999999999999999...

Amen to this!

The best and honest answer I can give you is to be patient. I understand that some people are experienced modders and some aren't; I have never modded before and NSAP is the first thing I've kinda put out there from the extremely little experience and knowledge I've had. But I am not a teacher. So those who have found their own work arounds are by there own means, I may not even know what they have done.

I think the thing you are missing is the understanding that the scripts for how SexLab 1.59c and below are slightly changed for 1.60 and above which means NSAP may not fit in too well and might need some tweeks from my end. As a non-modder I would assume you haven't looked much at the scripts. They are minor changes but enough to mean some issues can occur. What you also need to understand is that NSAP has not changed. SexLab has. Where as this does not mean that SexLab is to blame, it also means NSAP may need an update. And this is where NSAP 3.0 will come in.

There is no special way to install NSAP. You install SexLab first, then you install NSAP. Job done. Error and bugs can happen for a multitude of reasons and some may even be local to the user. I can only assist where I can by looking for the faults.

I'm afraid though, on using SexLab 1.60 RC2 and NSAP 2.7c, I have played through 30 animations; 10 in SexLab only, 10 in NSAP only and 10 which are duplicated in NSAP and SexLab and I cannot create the issue of not being able to reverse to stage one. This is on a base game with only SexLab and NSAP installed. What I really need is most likely somoeone to tell me what they are doing. Are they skipping scenes using the change aniamtion option? Are they using a certain mod to activate scenes? Are they using the SexLab Test Animation feature? Are there common animations where they cannot reverse the stages that people are using so I can try narrow down the issue? I am afraid I cannot fix it if I cannot recreate, locate and isolate the issue. I need a lot more than just "cannot reverse scenes" and "three people have reported the issue".

So for now, I either need more information or I need someone to make a new game with just SexLab 1.60 RC2 and NSAP 2.7c installed (preferably on Mod Organizer as it will have a clean load) and tell me if they get this issue and the names of the aniamtions which have the issue.

CPU,

I am assuming that if you remove the animations from NSAP that are already included in SL 1.60 RC2 by default, any tag changes you're talking about will ONLY be for animations in the NSAP animations. Is that correct understanding?

First, rydin has to approve.

Then, yes, you are correct. There is a document explaining tags that is used for SL 1.60 and (probably) will be used also for the future version of NSAP and Zaz Anim Pack.

The changes will be only in NSAP for this one. (SL 1.60 has already these changes.)

And what I am proposing here is to help Rydin for the new version of NSAP. (The old one will ramin 100% compatible with SL 1.59c, but I don't think the version I am proposing will NOT be compatible with SL 1.59c. It will just miss some animations.)

CPU,

I am assuming that if you remove the animations from NSAP that are already included in SL 1.60 RC2 by default, any tag changes you're talking about will ONLY be for animations in the NSAP animations. Is that correct understanding?

First, rydin has to approve.

Then, yes, you are correct. There is a document explaining tags that is used for SL 1.60 and (probably) will be used also for the future version of NSAP and Zaz Anim Pack.

The changes will be only in NSAP for this one. (SL 1.60 has already these changes.)

And what I am proposing here is to help Rydin for the new version of NSAP. (The old one will ramin 100% compatible with SL 1.59c, but I don't think the version I am proposing will NOT be compatible with SL 1.59c. It will just miss some animations.)

Replied via PM. ^^