{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

I've thought of it for a while, but I might need to create a "For Dummies" to using Mods me thinks. ^^

EDIT: FAQ updated with link to mod list.

Q. I have installed the mod but I cannot get the animations to work. What do I need to?
A. Installing NSAP only allows you to register animations into the SexLab Framework to be called on. Installing the SexLab Framework on its own with NSAP technically isn't enough either. You need to install a mod which utilizes the animations on offer, such as SexLab Matchmaker or SexLab Romance for example. As NSAP simply expands the amount of animations the SexLab Framework has to offer, any mod which requires SexLab or calls on SexLab animations will be enhanced with NSAP aniamtions added. A full index of mods can be found here.There are a number of different mods to choose from so check out the forum's download section for more!

That  "Standing Bug" thing, only seems, for me, to affect Leito Cunnalus, whatever, in the Orgasm stage. You don't thing it's trying to run an animation,but, there isn't one to run? Just thinking out loud, I hate it when I do that. Or NSAP doesn't know which animation it should run.

Fantastic animations! In fact the standard animations were always the weakest part of SexLab, mostly all the legacy stuff from the AP should IMHO be permanently replaced with these.

Some of the animations are a bit problematic, like the one where the male is standing up at the final stage of a doggystyle - if you don't exit the scene yourself in the right moment, it loops and breaks the immersion.

Also anything with objects like chairs/beds somehow leaves the actors with those objects attached which is kind of gamebreaking.

That  "Standing Bug" thing, only seems, for me, to affect Leito Cunnalus, whatever, in the Orgasm stage. You don't thing it's trying to run an animation,but, there isn't one to run? Just thinking out loud, I hate it when I do that. Or NSAP doesn't know which animation it should run.

NSAP knows which animation to run. It's when you set the -a (acyclic) prefix in fnis that it fails. If i took it out, it would run fun but the aniamtion would loop and it isn't mean to and would be unreleastic due to the ending motions. WIll look like a moving skipping over a scene over and over if the final dtage timers are extending in sexlab.

Fantastic animations! In fact the standard animations were always the weakest part of SexLab, mostly all the legacy stuff from the AP should IMHO be permanently replaced with these.

Some of the animations are a bit problematic, like the one where the male is standing up at the final stage of a doggystyle - if you don't exit the scene yourself in the right moment, it loops and breaks the immersion.

Also anything with objects like chairs/beds somehow leaves the actors with those objects attached which is kind of gamebreaking.

Unfortunately, the furniture is a known issue. Nothing NSAP can do at the moment as it happens in ZAP aswell so it might be a limitation or bug in the framework but I'm not sure.

What stage does the male stand up at the end of a doggystyle? Is it one in NSAP? Can you name which one as n-one has mentioned it.

I appreciate the response. I do already have SL-Framework installed and working with many other mods like Amorous Adventures, Captured Dreams, SexCrop to mention a few, but I don't have Romance or Matchmaker installed anymore which use N-SLAP. So if I don't use Romance, Matchmaker, or SexChat then using this mod, N-SLAP, would be pointless for me? Or  would any sex mod be able to use N-SLAP's animations?

If I don't have Matchmaker or SL-Romance installed would this mod be pointless for me? Are there other mods that this will work for? I can't seem to find the list

Thanks

SexLab is a sex Framework. It's the foundation you need for the "sex" to happen in the game, a resource so *other* mods can make characters have sex in-game without having to script the hardcore stuff and things themselves and pack every mod with the same content.

As a framework, what you need after that is a mod that makes use of it, for that you can visit this thread: Clickitty. Most of those mods all achieve a single purpose, implementing the "sex" programmed in SexLab into the game :P just every mod there does it in a different way and it's up to you to choose which one you want. There are way more than just 1 or 2 :)

Cheers!

NSAP knows which animation to run. It's when you set the -a (acyclic) prefix in fnis that it fails. If i took it out, it would run fun but the aniamtion would loop and it isn't mean to and would be unreleastic due to the ending motions. WIll look like a moving skipping over a scene over and over if the final dtage timers are extending in sexlab.

As in Timers & Stripping in MCM/Sexlab? My settings are set to 45, 45, 45, 55, 55 seconds.

post-151025-0-40319000-1418875660_thumb.jpg

Default is 15 seconds a piece.Would that make a Difference?

I appreciate the response. I do already have SL-Framework installed and working with many other mods like Amorous Adventures, Captured Dreams, SexCrop to mention a few, but I don't have Romance or Matchmaker installed anymore which use N-SLAP. So if I don't use Romance, Matchmaker, or SexChat then using this mod, N-SLAP, would be pointless for me? Or  would any sex mod be able to use N-SLAP's animations?

If I don't have Matchmaker or SL-Romance installed would this mod be pointless for me? Are there other mods that this will work for? I can't seem to find the list

Thanks

SexLab is a sex Framework. It's the foundation you need for the "sex" to happen in the game, a resource so *other* mods can make characters have sex in-game without having to script the hardcore stuff and things themselves and pack every mod with the same content.

As a framework, what you need after that is a mod that makes use of it, for that you can visit this thread: Clickitty. Most of those mods all achieve a single purpose, implementing the "sex" programmed in SexLab into the game :P just every mod there does it in a different way and it's up to you to choose which one you want. There are way more than just 1 or 2 :)

Cheers!

I think you may have misunderstood the response or it may not have been clear. I hope this will clear it up for you.

NSAP is an expansion to SexLab. So any mod that uses SexLab can be enhanced with NSAP isntalled as it will allow any SexLab compatible mod to benefit from extra animations which can be called upon.

I only listed those two specific mods as examples of possible mods that have a very simple fuction to call animations in the game.They are NOT the only two which are compatable, just an example of two.

In this list which MonaBabii posted, you can find all the SexLab Framework mods, including Amorous Adventures under "Quests and Adventures", Captured Dreams Shop under "BDSM & Devious Devices" and SexCrop under "Mindless Sex". As these are all SexLab Framework mods they should all benefit from NSAP's additional offer of animations.

The only times they won't benefit is if NSAP has not got the correct tags (which is an ongoing works in progress) or the mod calls on speciffic animations by name and not tag which is rare.

Short Answer:

Any SexLab mod can benefit from NSAP.

As in Timers & Stripping in MCM/Sexlab? My settings are set to 45, 45, 45, 55, 55 seconds.

attachicon.gif2014-12-17_00154.jpg

Default is 15 seconds a piece.Would that make a Difference?

To help you understand, look at this gif of the forth scene in Cunnalingus.

post-126630-0-63610800-1418184480.gif

As you can see this is the animation as it would be in the game. It loops perfectly over and over and over. You can run it for 10 seconds of 5 minutes and it would simply loop perfectly.

Now take a look at the firth scene, the orgasm.

post-126630-0-20987300-1418184504.gif

This animation jumps back to the orgasm scene so it doesn't loop perfectly. It looks unnatural. So if you had it set at your current 55 seconds, you would see what yous ee in the gif for 55 sseconds and it wouldn't look natural.

Lowering your finishing time would help but at the same time that lowers all your animations. This isn't really a user friendly experience.

As it seems I cannot figure why I cannot get an acyclic one time anaimtion to play smoothly (yet) I will probably looking at adding a base timer for the "Base.SetStageTimer" property to force the aniamtion to play for a certain amount if time, regardless the length of time SexLab's timers are set for.

How i start a sex scene?

Take a moment to read the FAQ and follow the instructions to suggested mods.

Dude you got some rock level patience right there :blink:  . Thanks for your mod and your punctual updates by the way ! 

I know the excitement of waiting for something to be updated so if I can I'll do it quickly as I can. ^^

Thanks

Sexlab Sex Chat works just fine with these new animations.

Need to look at this mod. Might help my with my follower mod. Thanks for pointing it out!

As you can see this is the animation as it would be in the game. It loops perfectly over and over and over. You can run it for 10 seconds of 5 minutes and it would simply loop perfectly.

This animation jumps back to the orgasm scene so it doesn't loop perfectly. It looks unnatural. So if you had it set at your current 55 seconds, you would see what yous ee in the gif for 55 sseconds and it wouldn't look natural.

Lowering your finishing time would help but at the same time that lowers all your animations. This isn't really a user friendly experience.

As it seems I cannot figure why I cannot get an acyclic one time anaimtion to play smoothly (yet) I will probably looking at adding a base timer for the "Base.SetStageTimer" property to force the aniamtion to play for a certain amount if time, regardless the length of time SexLab's timers are set for.

I never had this orgasm animation. I have quite different orgasm animation, very disappointing one for my taste. I there a way o fix it?

I never had this orgasm animation. I have quite different orgasm animation, very disappointing one for my taste. I there a way o fix it?

This is the animation in version 2.0b. If you are using an earlier version, you will have an alternative ending animation that Leito made. If you are using 2.0b then somehow you may not have the correct animation depending on your install method. You can download the animations from his page and take the cunnalingus files from his pack and over read them into the "Non SexLab Animations" folder in the Data folder.

What stage does the male stand up at the end of a doggystyle? Is it one in NSAP? Can you name which one as n-one has mentioned it.

I can check later which animation exactly does this; just saying that i have "auto advance stages" always turned off which might be the problem.

The orgasm I'm getting is: he seats across her and cuming and she lays on the ground squirting. I will provide the picture as soon I play the game again, but, as I said, I never had the orgasm like the one in gif.

And I have 2b version.

Thank for help. I'm gonna try that.

Version 2.0 ba Beta is when the updated gif went in, if I recall 2.0 Beta had no "Standing Bug". Actually, I would love having Both anims in there. Not Sorry, but I LOVE the taste of a Woman.

Overwriting Leito's cunnilingus animation in NSAP 2.0b, made orgasm even worst. I ran FNIS after overwriting and I reseted animation registry

attachicon.gifScreenShot493.jpg

I shouldn't be awake. Check the patch notes and previous discussions for what's been said about these. Just put old animations back in if you want. I really got to sleep. ;3;

No problem Rydin - by the way, I fix it.... :) Again, there was miscalculation in alignment in elf wood race in this animation. I had to set male wood elf to 0.0. It was -1.5. Now, orgasm stage works perfectly. This is the second oral animation in Leito's set of animation, that is causing problems with wood elf race.

No problem Rydin - by the way, I fix it.... :) Again, there was miscalculation in alignment in elf wood race in this animation. I had to set male wood elf to 0.0. It was -1.5. Now, orgasm stage works perfectly. This is the second oral animation in Leito's set of animation, that is causing problems with wood elf race.

These alignment issues you have nothing to do with NSAP by the way. Why the SexLab alignments are adjusted to a certain figure is not something NSAP has done.

Plus the stage will unnaturally loop if left to run too long.

Thanks rydin. I didn't say that it is NSAP's fault. I apologize if it sounded like I did. I just said that there was a problem with wood elf's race in these two Leito's animations. It might be SL's fault. I don't know why it hit only wood elf race, but, I'm glad it is solved now. :)

I'm also very thankful to you for collecting all of these animations into one mod. :)

Thanks rydin. I didn't say that it is NSAP's fault. I apologize if it sounded like I did. I just said that there was a problem with wood elf's race in these two Leito's animations. It might be SL's fault. I don't know why it hit only wood elf race, but, I'm glad it is solved now. :)

I'm also very thankful to you for collecting all of these animations into one mod. :)

No worries. I'm just saying it has to be something else. What it is though I have no idea. It's quite odd.