{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

Understood, I noticed that another stage seems to have been added to Leito Cunnalingis, giving it 5+ orgasm. Sexlab Framework only has slots for 4+ Orgasm, a problem?

Nitpicking now.

used to be

attachicon.gif2014-12-09_00085.jpg

then this

attachicon.gif2014-12-09_00069.jpg

now it looks like this

this was mentioned in the patch notes. You can find them by going to the previous page. Please take a moment and read them.

Understood, I noticed that another stage seems to have been added to Leito Cunnalingis, giving it 5+ orgasm. Sexlab Framework only has slots for 4+ Orgasm, a problem?

Nitpicking now.

used to be

attachicon.gif2014-12-09_00085.jpg

then this

attachicon.gif2014-12-09_00069.jpg

now it looks like this

this was mentioned in the patch notes. You can find them by going to the previous page. Please take a moment and read them.

I thought there already were plenty of animations exeeding 4 + orgasm event, even the problematic Furniture ones had more that worked. For me anyway, maybe just seems more thanks to some of the longer loops.

Nice work BTW rydin.

My only complaint is that you are adding new animations so quickly I have given up on trying to align them all. :)

With the most current version, the MCM menu is blank for me.

Have you waited 24 ingame and 5'ish minutes rl, and swapped zone? - that usually will trigger the registration of a new MCM menu.

There's a topic in the original post about updating to a newer version of Non-Sexlab Animation Pack.

A member in the thread as reported script lag. If anyone has an evidence that NSAP is causing any script lag, please report it.

Actually after I've installed NSLA my CPU load skyrocketed to 100% spikes on all 4 i5 cores causing fps drop spikes. Happens while in exteriors or with alot of NPCs around. I've also installed SL Hormones at the same time, so not sure if NSLA is the cause. I was too lazy to test it - both mods are just too neat to disable, so I've simply reduced Papyrus resources, lol.

Anyway, if you have any idea how to test this issue without spending too much time - I'm all ears.

I'm sorry, but what is NSLA? Thinking you meant NSAP (this thread), are you running any ENB's? I don't think NSAP is the problem, Any Mod that Respawn NPC's or Creatures? U Grids to Load? Memory Blocks Log? V Sync is on? Did you run Save tool to delete the old scripts, first. Scripts seem to be like Boss's one tells you one thing, the other wants another, nothing gets done.

Have you waited 24 ingame and 5'ish minutes rl, and swapped zone? - that usually will trigger the registration of a new MCM menu.

The MCM menu is there, but there are no options in it (even after waiting).  I downgraded to version 2.0a and the list of animations does show up now.  So, for me anyway, it seems like an issue with 2.0b.

The MCM menu is there, but there are no options in it (even after waiting).  I downgraded to version 2.0a and the list of animations does show up now.  So, for me anyway, it seems like an issue with 2.0b.

Further up the this page there is a guide. Have you used it? As upgrading isn't always as easy as installing the next download I am afraid.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38870-non-sexlab-animation-pack/?p=1012985

CUrrently at the moment, one member is complaining that swtiching aniamtions while having NSAP 2.X BETA installed locked the camera into third person mode and the user cannot enter first person mode again. They say that this happens in version 2.x BETA but not 1.5x.

I need people to tell me as soon as possible if there are experiencing this issue. Even though NSAP doesn't touch the camera and I cannot see how the addition of the MCM breaks the camera, I need people to to tell me immediately if they get this issues so I can ascertain if it's an isolated incedent or of other people suffer from it, I will need users to who have the camera issues with 2.x BETA to try playign with 1.5a and see if it still persists.

Below is the following process and steps the user has taken during their testing.

1. I completely re cleaned my saves, manually and using Save tool cleaner..

2. Reinstalled your 2 Beta version on the clean save.

3. Reinstalled SL 1.59c and reseted animation registry.

Since nothing changed, the problem persisted, I uninstalled 2 Beta.

4. Playing many animations and switching between the sex scenes without your Beta 2 mod, my PC wasn't locked in the view at all.

5. I installed your 1.5 version, doing switching between animations all the time, my PC wasn't locked in the view at all.

6. I uninstalled 1.5 version, doing switching between animations all the time, and my PC wasn't locked in the view at all.

(I had sex with more then 1o different NPCs on different places, and with all of them I was switching between the animations 2 times in the row, and had not "LIW" issue.

I need reports as soon as possible please. Thank you.

CUrrently at the moment, one member is complaining that swtiching aniamtions while having NSAP 2.X BETA installed locked the camera into third person mode and the user cannot enter first person mode again. They say that this happens in version 2.x BETA but not 1.5x.

I need people to tell me as soon as possible if there are experiencing this issue. Even though NSAP doesn't touch the camera and I cannot see how the addition of the MCM breaks the camera, I need people to to tell me immediately if they get this issues so I can ascertain if it's an isolated incedent or of other people suffer from it, I will need users to who have the camera issues with 2.x BETA to try playign with 1.5a and see if it still persists.

Below is the following process and steps the user has taken during their testing.

4. Playing many animations and switching between the sex scenes without your Beta 2 mod, my PC wasn't locked in the view at all.

5. I installed your 1.5 version, doing switching between animations all the time, my PC wasn't locked in the view at all.

6. I uninstalled 1.5 version, doing switching between animations all the time, and my PC wasn't locked in the view at all.

(I had sex with more then 1o different NPCs on different places, and with all of them I was switching between the animations 2 times in the row, and had not "LIW" issue.

Unless it happens with a very specific animation I am having no issue like that.

Using 2.0b.

I get a very, very rare c++ error that freeze crashes my game at scene start but I doubt that has anything to do with NSAP.

(happens usually after 4-5 hours of continuous play and then I get some serious lag using MO to restart game so I think It is just me running out of memory)

My current known animations (as listed by Lovers Hook) is 97 of 124. so I haven't seen all NSAP animations yet but I will keep testing.

*I also do a lot of animation switching, scene advancing, actor placement swap, switching between immersive first person and back*

I updated to the current version and the only issue i noticed was that after starting a new game and letting everything load and then clicking reset anaimation registry (more nasty critters installed that says to do this) and then registering zaz animation when i came to the non-SL animation MCM everything was ticked off.

I ticked everything on and it appears to be working as i've seen several animations involving chairs that i don't remember being in the default SL animations

I updated to the current version and the only issue i noticed was that after starting a new game and letting everything load and then clicking reset anaimation registry (more nasty critters installed that says to do this) and then registering zaz animation when i came to the non-SL animation MCM everything was ticked off.

I ticked everything on and it appears to be working as i've seen several animations involving chairs that i don't remember being in the default SL animations

I believe NSAP starts with all of them deactivated as I had to turn them on as well.

They didn't show up in my SL animation registry until i checked them on and then reset animation registry.

Play with this for the first time.... holy shit, the difference between these animations and a lot of those AP animations is just jaw dropping.

Yep a good portion of us have turned those off, or removed them entirely.

I believe NSAP starts with all of them deactivated as I had to turn them on as well.

They didn't show up in my SL animation registry until i checked them on and then reset animation registry.

That was in the patch notes. Everything is ticked off by default. I guess no-one clicks the link at the top of the download page that says "please read before downloading" to see the patch notes. LOL

The animations have now been put into their seperate toggle pages just to clean up the MCM menu. Please take note that ALL ANIMATIONS ARE TOGGLED TO OFF BY DEFAULT. So unlike the previous beta, you will have to go into the menu and toggle the animations you want on.

That was in the patch notes. Everything is ticked off by default.

That's me being dense then and thinking it didn't apply to new started games ;)

That was in the patch notes. Everything is ticked off by default.

That's me being dense then and thinking it didn't apply to new started games ;)

LOL Nope. All of it now. I think it actually benefits the player so they can decide which ones they want from scracth. Cuase everyone has a different amount of aniamtions and different preferences.

Play with this for the first time.... holy shit, the difference between these animations and a lot of those AP animations is just jaw dropping.

Yep a good portion of us have turned those off, or removed them entirely.

I personally think the AP animations should be added very much like NSAP is as a seperate download. Not that I'm particularly bothered by them as I still find someone of them are good for me but a fair amount of people seem to have classed them now as redundent.

Unless it happens with a very specific animation I am having no issue like that.

Using 2.0b.

I get a very, very rare c++ error that freeze crashes my game at scene start but I doubt that has anything to do with NSAP.

(happens usually after 4-5 hours of continuous play and then I get some serious lag using MO to restart game so I think It is just me running out of memory)

My current known animations (as listed by Lovers Hook) is 97 of 124. so I haven't seen all NSAP animations yet but I will keep testing.

*I also do a lot of animation switching, scene advancing, actor placement swap, switching between immersive first person and back*

Thanks for letting me know. ^^

That was in the patch notes. Everything is ticked off by default. I guess no-one clicks the link at the top of the download page that says "please read before downloading" to see the patch notes. LOL

The animations have now been put into their seperate toggle pages just to clean up the MCM menu. Please take note that ALL ANIMATIONS ARE TOGGLED TO OFF BY DEFAULT. So unlike the previous beta, you will have to go into the menu and toggle the animations you want on.

Right,  :shy: , one of the three most common lies.

1. I read the readme.txt.

2. I went through the patch notes before downloading.

3. I have read and totaly agree with the terms and conditions. :ph34r:

I had no camera problem at all. I'm using Sexlab 1.59c with NSAP 2.0b, Tested on 4 NPC and toggled thru 70+ animations each. Even tried giving it problems, using TFC mode, switch stages and animations without incident. Maybe immersive first person? If the Hotkeys to change animations and IMF were the same, you might get Stuck in either 1st or 3rd person.

How do I disable the Ap animations from sexlab btw? I just want these in the list and it is a pain in the ass disabling them all every time I reset the registry.

Even if you disable them they are still registered and count for the 125 limit.

Here you will find a complete tutorial on how to add new animations to sexlab. Follow the reversed procedure to delete the ones you want.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38317-3js-animations/?p=973368

Be carefull what you delete though as some animations might be used by other ones too. For example, the male animations for AP Skullfuck are also used by zaz bound blowjob. If you dont want the AP skullfuck but you want zaz bound blowjob, you must NOT delete the male animations from AP skullfuck from your FNIS list.

How do I disable the Ap animations from sexlab btw? I just want these in the list and it is a pain in the ass disabling them all every time I reset the registry.

Even if you disable them they are still registered and count for the 125 limit.

Here you will find a complete tutorial on how to add new animations to sexlab. Follow the reversed procedure to delete the ones you want.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38317-3js-animations/?p=973368

Be carefull what you delete though as some animations might be used by other ones too. For example, the male animations from AP Skullfuck are also used by zaz bound blowjob. If you dont want the AP skullfuck but you want zaz bound blowjob, you must NOT delete the male animations from AP skullfuck from your FNIS list.