{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

I'm happy leaving NSAP in tbh it'd be weird to get rid of it. It also contains the lesbian double dildo anims (the best lesbian anims in sexlab), Leito hasn't put those in his slal pack.

I don't think he wants to set up the animo object esp.

No, the double dildo animations are in there, they just don't work properly because of the current limitations of SL Animation Loader.

Finally checked out these animations last night with HDT tushy for both of us with heels on (xml added to heels).

Super sexy. :heart:

NSAP is not 100% redundant yet if you want these quality working animations.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, i cannot find the SLAL Pack that includes your animations that you have in NSAP, Could you or anyone else post a link to it please

Edit: in case one dont exist for some reason can i still use nsap along with slal if i enable the right animations?

ah i must be blind.. found it right under my nose..thats a bit embarrassing.. i blame my monitor though   :angel:

• 5 weeks later...

Anyone happen to have a link for the NSAPAnimObjectsGuide.pdf file, or mind uploading for me? Working on making some animations for Maria Eden but no knowledge on animObjects. 

Cheers

~ Dark

I might have it still in a googledrive. I'll have a look and upload if I do.

Anyone happen to have a link for the NSAPAnimObjectsGuide.pdf file, or mind uploading for me? Working on making some animations for Maria Eden but no knowledge on animObjects. 

Cheers

~ Dark

The guide you are refering to only tells you how to change the animobjects by overwritting the loose files in the data directory. It doesn't tell you how to set them up in CK or scripts. If that's what you need let me know what you need to know and I'll answer or refer you to someone who can.

Unfortunarely Leitos Lesbian double dildo and toy animations dont work in the slal Version. they do work here. as Long as leito is unable to repair his slal pack, i use nsap alongside.

At your own prerogative bud, but you would be best maybe asking Leito directly or on of the other pack makers to fix them, as keeping NSAP only wastes one mod spot and files up more of your available HKX/Anim slots.

Cheers

~ Dark

The guide you are refering to only tells you how to change the animobjects by overwritting the loose files in the data directory. It doesn't tell you how to set them up in CK or scripts. If that's what you need let me know what you need to know and I'll answer or refer you to someone who can.

To be honest I'm looking for a guide on the fastest method to get an animObject into an animation and ingame/ready to publish so others can make use of it. I got a brief explanation on the animation part from Funnybizness, so it's mainly the FNIS/CK post animation side of things.

Cheers

~ Dark

To be honest I'm looking for a guide on the fastest method to get an animObject into an animation and ingame/ready to publish so others can make use of it. I got a brief explanation on the animation part from Funnybizness, so it's mainly the FNIS/CK post animation side of things.

That's actually the easy part. I'm heading to work so I'll try and respond tonight with the steps if no-one else beats me to it.

I noticed that if your using a older version of sexlab you say to install the legacy version of this mod but I can't find a download link anywhere for it. Is it still available?

I'm afraid that as this mod is no longer worked on or supported there are no legacy downloads. Version 3.1 is the only version available. However SexLab Animations Loader has 98% of animations from NSAP in creator packs bar a few animations and I beleive is compatible with older SexLab versions. There is no real need to have both mods.

I noticed that if your using a older version of sexlab you say to install the legacy version of this mod but I can't find a download link anywhere for it. Is it still available?

I'm afraid that as this mod is no longer worked on or supported there are no legacy downloads. Version 3.1 is the only version available. However SexLab Animations Loader has 98% of animations from NSAP in creator packs bar a few animations and I beleive is compatible with older SexLab versions. There is no real need to have both mods.

Ah I see yeah I'm just making sure to follow prerequisites on here and Loot making sure I don't screw something up but I have noticed in game its not making a difference. 

Ah I see yeah I'm just making sure to follow prerequisites on here and Loot making sure I don't screw something up but I have noticed in game its not making a difference. 

• 2 months later...

Ever since I installed this (needed it for Sexual Vampire Feed), I can't change my characters field of view. I can't scroll or press F to get the first person view. I don't know what to do. I don't want to deinstall all of it. :( If someone is willing to help me I will post my loadorder and stuff. Please. :o

This issue normally happens when there are too many events fighting over FPV control (from my exerpeince) or when TFC fails to unlock after an event and not due to NSAP itself. You can generally fix this by going to a craft bench like weapon, tanning, amour etc. If not you may need to revert to a previous save.

• 3 months later...

Hey guys, I haven't been here in a while. Why does it say that the mod is "Redundant". We don't need it anymore or?

Because it is replaced by a (set of) SLAL packages.

• 3 months later...

Am interested in getting Submissive Lola which lists this mod as required. However, I have SLAL Loader which you say would cause problems if these 2 mods are installed together. Lola isn't supported anymore & this mod is listed as redundant thanks to SLAL, so do you think Lola could work without this mod?

Am interested in getting Submissive Lola which lists this mod as required. However, I have SLAL Loader which you say would cause problems if these 2 mods are installed together. Lola isn't supported anymore & this mod is listed as redundant thanks to SLAL, so do you think Lola could work without this mod?

I would assume so. The requirements is for animations and there should be no hard requirement for NSAP, There are feeding animations and spanking ones in SLAL packs. I haven't looked at the script as I am not at home but I don't believe it should be an issue.

• 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...