I have Sexlab Creature Animation Pack. Anyway, I followed your advice and reinstalled it.

No, I did't uninstall "Crafting Overhaul remade", I didn't even install it. I suppose the message about missing of this file appears because of "Weapons and armors fixes remade" plugin which I have in my modlist.

"ae_framework" regard to "Actor events". Some mod had it as a requirement, don't remember which exactly and don't know if such requirement still exists.

I tried to find out which mods are conflicting. So I disabled them all and then was adding them to modlist with small portions (10-20 a time). After each addition I started a new game to see if saves will be corrupted after activating "Enable Creature animataions" option in Sexlab. The result I got is so strange that I don't know how to explain it. The file that conflicts with MNC 8.33 is UIExtensions.esp - a part of "Extensible Follower Framework" mod. So to avoid save corruption on SL 1.60.2 I have to disable either HentaiCreatures.esp or UIExtensions.esp.

So I change my initial question and now ask: does someone have any problems using MNC 8.33 together with SL 1.60.2 and EFF 4.0.2?

The way to fix this issue is to download UI Extensions separately and install it and set it below both EFF and HC in your load order. EFF will work fine with the updated version.

Be aware: Hentai Creatures 'training' function does not work properly with Sexlab 1.6. If you were planning on using that aspect of that mod, you'll need to use Sexlab 1.59c.

You can use HC to summon the critters you want, then use a mod like Sexlab Matchmaker to start sex with the summoned pet with 1.6, but the "find partner" part of HC that triggers when the training button is pushed needs to be updated to work with 1.6.

I use UIExtensions for other reason (not EFF) along with SL 1.60.2 hot fix and MNC 8.33 without problems. Just info as required.

This is that what I was afraid of. It's not an incompability of mods but some problem with my game.

Anyway, could someone share a link to SL 1.59 alpha 2 (i used it before upgrade to 1.60) or newer? I wanna try it to ensure that the problem will remain.

When I save the game after activating "Enable creature animations" option in Sexlab menu, my savegame file becomes corrupted and I can't load it neither by the game (because of CTD) nor even by SaveTool (because of AppCrash message). I noticed that it happens only after activation the option mentioned above with MNC esp's in my load order. Does someone else have the same problem? If so, is there any way to make MNC 8.33 work with Sexlab 1.60.2 without breaking saves?

You are giving too little information to give you any advice on how to get things working. Could you post a papyrus log and your modlist so we can see what may be causing the problems?

You can find the papyrus logs in c:\documents\my games\skyrim\logs\script (add the papyrus 0 log)

Here are my log and modlist.

Thanks for posting those. As far as I can see, it appears that you are missing the Sexlab CreatureAnimation pack (unless I scanned over that)? You can find that on the download page of Sexlab 1.60 hotfix 2. If you do have it installed, try reinstalling it.

Also I saw a "complaint" that Crafting Overhaul remade is missing. Did you uninstall that? If so, as soon as you are able, you really should use the clean save tool to get rid of unneeded scripts and instances.

There are also loads of errors regarding a _ae_framework. You might want to check into that (dunno which mod that is)

If all else fails, try doing a clean install, by disabling all the script heavy mods, loading skyrim, waiting a bit till the MCM tabs are cleared, save, Clean save game.

Then reinstall the script heavy mods one by one.

I have Sexlab Creature Animation Pack. Anyway, I followed your advice and reinstalled it.

No, I did't uninstall "Crafting Overhaul remade", I didn't even install it. I suppose the message about missing of this file appears because of "Weapons and armors fixes remade" plugin which I have in my modlist.

"ae_framework" regard to "Actor events". Some mod had it as a requirement, don't remember which exactly and don't know if such requirement still exists.

I tried to find out which mods are conflicting. So I disabled them all and then was adding them to modlist with small portions (10-20 a time). After each addition I started a new game to see if saves will be corrupted after activating "Enable Creature animataions" option in Sexlab. The result I got is so strange that I don't know how to explain it. The file that conflicts with MNC 8.33 is UIExtensions.esp - a part of "Extensible Follower Framework" mod. So to avoid save corruption on SL 1.60.2 I have to disable either HentaiCreatures.esp or UIExtensions.esp.

So I change my initial question and now ask: does someone have any problems using MNC 8.33 together with SL 1.60.2 and EFF 4.0.2?

I have been reading reports that Hentaicreatures is currently not compatible/ causes problems with SL 1.60 hotfix 2. So for now, I would disable just that esp and see if that helps any.

I also have the UIExtensions installed separately, so that is perhaps another possible fix. (I don't use EFF).

I vaguely remember the Actor Events mod, from way way back. I can't think of the mod that had that as a requirement either (sorry). If you are using MO (which I think you are?), try disabling Actor Events and see if MO give the "Missing Master" error.

I use UIExtensions for other reason (not EFF) along with SL 1.60.2 hot fix and MNC 8.33 without problems. Just info as required.

This is that what I was afraid of. It's not an incompability of mods but some problem with my game.

Anyway, could someone share a link to SL 1.59 alpha 2 (i used it before upgrade to 1.60) or newer? I wanna try it to ensure that the problem will remain.

SL 1.59c

I hate to ask but it looks like I can't solve this bug by myself. I've tried the new version of MNC 8.33, the new animations are present when I reset sexlab registry but only the player is animated, the creatures are still doing their normal idles (the ones I already had in the previous version of MNC work fine). I've tried to reset FNIS multiple times with no luck.

I have Sexlab 1.60 with the MNC patch included a few pages ago. Thanks for any help : )

From the looks of it Hentai creatures is not really neccessary in order to run this? Also this seem to expand on nude creatures so why not make just one esp that has all nude creatures plugins merged and call it more nasty critters legendary edition?

I hate to ask but it looks like I can't solve this bug by myself. I've tried the new version of MNC 8.33, the new animations are present when I reset sexlab registry but only the player is animated, the creatures are still doing their normal idles (the ones I already had in the previous version of MNC work fine). I've tried to reset FNIS multiple times with no luck.

I have Sexlab 1.60 with the MNC patch included a few pages ago. Thanks for any help : )

Do you have SL Creatures Animations 1.60 installed? If yes, did you check SL > Animation Settings > Allow Crature Animations at MCM?

And remember to run FNIS before start the game.

This mod was abandoned?

Obviously the mod has been abandoned, I mean the author was in the thread a whole two days one page ago saying the mod isn't abandoned and he's a bit busy atm, that's like.... 200 years internet time.   :dodgy:

Obviously excited for future updates when they come, but RL comes first.  Updates will come when they are ready.

This mod was abandoned?

Obviously the mod has been abandoned, I mean the author was in the thread a whole two days one page ago saying the mod isn't abandoned and he's a bit busy atm, that's like.... 200 years internet time.   :dodgy:

Obviously excited for future updates when they come, but RL comes first.  Updates will come when they are ready.

Understandable.

Main point is: this needs to be updated to SL 1.60. Which will require major time investment on my end. Mostly to get my own install of Skyrim up to date. I simply dont know if its worth adding stuff to MNC right now when it wont work properly for those on SL 1.60. On the other hand updating to 1.60 will probably make problems for those still on 1.59...

That said I will add the stuff from Leito ASAP simply because I am dead curious about it myself. No SL 1.60 support though. Not currently. Dont know when. Maybe I can make some room coming weekend.

The modifications in my mod would be the easy part. Ashal pretty much posted verbatim what needs to be done.

yeah... unfortunately, a machine that does only female animations... -_-

could use more "male" animations... is there a machine for that?

or hell... if someone could give me a tutorial on how to become an animator with what programs to use... i could become one... 

not sure about the machine part though 8-)

Main point is: this needs to be updated to SL 1.60. Which will require major time investment on my end. Mostly to get my own install of Skyrim up to date. I simply dont know if its worth adding stuff to MNC right now when it wont work properly for those on SL 1.60. On the other hand updating to 1.60 will probably make problems for those still on 1.59...

That said I will add the stuff from Leito ASAP simply because I am dead curious about it myself. No SL 1.60 support though. Not currently. Dont know when. Maybe I can make some room coming weekend.

The modifications in my mod would be the easy part. Ashal pretty much posted verbatim what needs to be done.

Looking forward to it, at the very least right now I personally haven't had any obvious issues with the CF/SNC/MNC portions of the modpack with 1.60, and I've used hentai creatures often to spawn trolls when I was messing around with HDT collisions on them (altho I've not tried to use any of the scripted training on them, so that very well could be borked).  

One thing I want to point out I do not have any problems with MNC and Sexlab 1.6 with the hotfix2 in place.

If you remove the check for arousal intergation then there have ben no problem at all for me. :) other then it checks every actor to see if they are creatures but that is a smal thing that may affect heavy modded rigs perhaps.

::EDIT::

As for Hentai creature I do not use it and have never really since it always was very buggy. so I have no I dea if it works with Sexlab 1.6 or not

Edited by OldGuy879

From the looks of it Hentai creatures is not really neccessary in order to run this? Also this seem to expand on nude creatures so why not make just one esp that has all nude creatures plugins merged and call it more nasty critters legendary edition?

You can completely delete teh Hentai esp files from the folder... and nothing bad will happens (simply you would not have Hentai installed).

Just wanted to give a heads up. I did not fall off the face of the earth.

I am short on spare time though. And havent had any opportunity to test SL 1.6 and actually have no idea when I have time to get all my stuff up to 1.6

I know there is other stuff I should concentrate first. New animations, problems with mesh swapping...

No ETA on anything though. No idea how much time I will find in the near future...

When you have time, you could add Rusheeda on MNC, please? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62098/?

and you can download the edited Rusheeda meshes for MNC (By Saeros) here.. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32953-more-nasty-critters/page-177?do=findComment&comment=1308588

Rusheeda is a Amazing  addition for MNC post-204983-0-91214400-1442241705_thumb.jpg

much apreciate dentaar

but can you plz also add Llabsky animation ? like , pretty plz :<

Lol you did reading what he said right?

I mean he said he dont have enough time to add these mods. Ofc i want him to add all leito and llabsky stuff but well... Anyway there are patches with fsap which makes animations play of llabsky's some animations u just need to search a bit. (my english isnt better than yours ;) )

Just wanted to give a heads up. I did not fall off the face of the earth.

I am short on spare time though. And havent had any opportunity to test SL 1.6 and actually have no idea when I have time to get all my stuff up to 1.6

I know there is other stuff I should concentrate first. New animations, problems with mesh swapping...

No ETA on anything though. No idea how much time I will find in the near future...

When you have time, you could add Rusheeda on MNC, please? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62098/?

and you can download the edited Rusheeda meshes for MNC (By Saeros) here.. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32953-more-nasty-critters/page-177?do=findComment&comment=1308588

Rusheeda is a Amazing  addition for MNC attachicon.gif79712.jpg

Wow niiice pic  :blush:

SL 1.59c

Thank you very much.