[Sims 4] Sex mods, sex animations.s

I was able to get the file before it disappeared, but as far as I can tell, it only had nude skins in it. I played around for awhile and could not find any animations. Any woohoo just went to the bed like the normal way.

I saw that someone was working on animations for the sims 4! is an alpha but ...

I imagine if someone could do this, we are not so far from sexual mod

AWWWWWESOMMMMME!!! CAN'T WAIT!!

This is only Miku Miku Dance model ... :-/ you can't add this physics in Sims 4 model...

This is a real MMD conversion... with 1 dance stereo Replace

In Game

CAS

LOL Twerk :D

• 4 weeks later...

Found this site with a sex mod  http://sims4adultmod.blogspot.com/ but don't know if this is legit or some kind of scam

Websites which ask you to complete surveys rarely are legit. And the fact that the author says "I'm proud to announce you that "The Sims 4 WooHoo Sex Mod" has been selected as a Top 10 Sims 4 Mods finalist by the ModTheSims community :) " kinda says it all because so far there havent been any info on sex mods

• 2 weeks later...

I have made one for fun. I used Sims 4 studio, and blender 2.70. Unusual is that i find only way to create animation replace other one, there is a option for new one but things are harder there. I cant use scripts and made only animation, but its work, when import it in MODS folder. If anyone want help whit animations, write here.

I have made one for fun. I used Sims 4 studio, and blender 2.70. Unusual is that i find only way to create animation replace other one, there is a option for new one but things are harder there. I cant use scripts and made only animation, but its work, when import it in MODS folder. If anyone want help whit animations, write here.

ohhh exciting! could you post some previews?

Its a basic 10 sec. animation, replacing "Kiss neck" interaction, but i am a beginner in modding and work continue...Have some problems whit script i want to add extra animation/ action - change clothes or something like this or to add change to motives or add chain of a few animations, but for now i cant, not enough knowledge. If someone want to help, write here. 

Its a basic 10 sec. animation, replacing "Kiss neck" interaction, but i am a beginner in modding and work continue...Have some problems whit script i want to add extra animation/ action - change clothes or something like this or to add change to motives or add chain of a few animations, but for now i cant, not enough knowledge. If someone want to help, write here. 

very good! You can make animations?

Found this site with a sex mod  http://sims4adultmod.blogspot.com/ but don't know if this is legit or some kind of scam

Websites which ask you to complete surveys rarely are legit. And the fact that the author says "I'm proud to announce you that "The Sims 4 WooHoo Sex Mod" has been selected as a Top 10 Sims 4 Mods finalist by the ModTheSims community :) " kinda says it all because so far there havent been any info on sex mods

Oo  this is defintiv not Sims 4  just look at the characters on the pictures this is Sims  2  hmm  this must be scam / fake  ya

That link will take you to another page sims 4 forum .com. (Sorry I usually don't post so haven't met the minimum to post a link) I suggest looking into the "V.I.P. Section". It costs $2 (recurring) to download anything from it. But most of the stuff on that site is available elsewhere. There is very little that seems original. However, like y'all have said there is not a sex anime mod available yet.

YES, I cancelled the stupid recurring fee soon as I figured out he had snuck that in there. He got the $2 I gave for the initial month, then one of his links lead me to this site...

very good! You can make animations?

Yes i can :).

Well, I'm itching to get some of these awesome animations in my game.

dildooo777, you're stuff looks great, and if you could make it available for us less animation-inclined but equally horny simmers, I'd be forever grateful (upload here first!) ;)

dildooo777, you're stuff looks great, and if you could make it available for us less animation-inclined but equally horny simmers, I'd be forever grateful (upload here first!) ;)

ill post them, no problem, but i still work on them and they are still very buggy, there is a lot of work to do. There, just extract em in Mods folder. If you don't like it uninstall , deleting the files. They replace "Kiss neck" and "Caress Cheack" (names still the same) interactions. For better experience download some Nude mods, because there is no nudity in them,i work only on animation. Anyone who want to change and modify them feel free to do it. Enjoy! :)

KissNeck_replace.rar

caressCheack_replace.rar

ill post them, no problem, but i still work on them and they are still very buggy, there is a lot of work to do. There, just extract em in Mods folder. If you don't like it uninstall , deleting the files. They replace "Kiss neck" and "Caress Cheack" (names still the same) interactions. For better experience download some Nude mods, because there is no nudity in them,i work only on animation. Anyone who want to change and modify them feel free to do it. Enjoy! :)

Very nice didooo777.

I will give it a try, thanks for sharing!

Going to try these, I'm given a reason to attempt and not lose my sanity when forcing myself to play TS4 now. :P