Latest version legon sex acts now work about 2/3 but still fail 1/3. All actions with marissa in the fort failed. All interactions with the mathers family failed.

Are you using the Sexout beta and have the latest versions of NVSE and the extender? All my Marissa interactions are proceeding normally.

Yes.

Heya Loogie - when you say Sexout beta, do you mean this one?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24614-sexoutng/

Or this one?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8655-sexoutng-beta-2889b6-release-thread/

I have the one on the top because it's the latest -- unless you want me to use the one on the bottom.

edit:

For Marissa in the Fort:

Oral animation plays when Player says 'Yes Mistress' -> ' Good girl. Four legionaries took me prior to your arrival....'

However, oral animation does not play when it;s 'Yes mistress' -> 'Begin licking, profligate.' / 'Start licking up the honey my pussy is making for you.'. I suspect that it's the lack of the quest variable in the function info.

This is the issue I was having, that was my only dialog choice available.

I can acquire the "present sunny to eddie" quest after completing Run Goodsprings Run (chloroformed Sunny & trudy) on a male character, but the dialogue option to recruit Sunny is bugged (it has the name of the string, something like "acqSunnyRef" rather than the line the string is supposed to contain). Dawes still charges me the 100 caps to enter NCRCF, somehow doesn't recognize that I completed RGR. When I finally talk to Eddie, there's no option for "present sunny to eddie." Are the interactions in the powder gangers addon only completable for female characters? Also, would it be possible to add a "force powder gangers friendly" option as well? I defeated Joe Cobb on my female character (oddly enough had the recruiting option of "Joe Cobb says I'm taking you to the NCRCF" alongside normal recruiting option for Sunny), Dawes is hostile to me and aggro's the other PG's even if I'm wearing disguise.

Other addons work quite well though, played NCR prostitution, partying with kings, and enslaved by the fiends on my female character, dialogue is immersive and the actions match it too. You should add a slave/torn clothing outfit of some sort for Trudy as well after she gets chloroformed before the PG's take over Goodsprings, and have her "serving" them in the bar!

Also, will mods that affect the freeside worldspace (such as Freeside Open) cause any conflict for the Kings addon or the quest NPC who sends you to Vault 19? And I can't seem to find Epstein for that quest either, I go the quest marker on local map in V19 but he isn't there (I did find the locked "sex dungeon" door and Epstein's locker). All the PG's in there have been renamed to "Customer" as well instead of Escaped Convict, though they still approach for sex like any other PG member.

I can acquire the "present sunny to eddie" quest after completing Run Goodsprings Run (chloroformed Sunny & trudy) on a male character, but the dialogue option to recruit Sunny is bugged (it has the name of the string, something like "acqSunnyRef" rather than the line the string is supposed to contain). Dawes still charges me the 100 caps to enter NCRCF, somehow doesn't recognize that I completed RGR. When I finally talk to Eddie, there's no option for "present sunny to eddie." Are the interactions in the powder gangers addon only completable for female characters? Also, would it be possible to add a "force powder gangers friendly" option as well? I defeated Joe Cobb on my female character (oddly enough had the recruiting option of "Joe Cobb says I'm taking you to the NCRCF" alongside normal recruiting option for Sunny), Dawes is hostile to me and aggro's the other PG's even if I'm wearing disguise.

Other addons work quite well though, played NCR prostitution, partying with kings, and enslaved by the fiends on my female character, dialogue is immersive and the actions match it too. You should add a slave/torn clothing outfit of some sort for Trudy as well after she gets chloroformed before the PG's take over Goodsprings, and have her "serving" them in the bar!

Also, will mods that affect the freeside worldspace (such as Freeside Open) cause any conflict for the Kings addon or the quest NPC who sends you to Vault 19? And I can't seem to find Epstein for that quest either, I go the quest marker on local map in V19 but he isn't there (I did find the locked "sex dungeon" door and Epstein's locker). All the PG's in there have been renamed to "Customer" as well instead of Escaped Convict, though they still approach for sex like any other PG member.

Sunny need's smoothed around the edges a little. A male player should have just the option to drop her off and then go about his way.

Freeside Open doesn't cause any issues with any of the Tryout plugins. You can't find Epstein because he's disabled because Vault 19's release version is a broken mess.  Epstein and his shenanigans will be fully functional in the next update to the Powder Gangers plugin; I have a couple bugs to smooth out and I'm waiting on some supplemental material from a special guest star.

i start the game with sunny improved companion and tryouts plugins in my other save data sunny improved work fine but this new save is not working i cant make sunny my companion the follow dialog it not appears. ok i start this new save to start the walk of shame i make all ok. joe cobb tell me "take sunny to eddie" but when i go to sunny she lost the follow dialog line i try to check if the dialog appears before starting vanilla quest and is not there i dont know what happening i need help My Sexout Tryout is up to updates i download the later improved sunny companion all is up to update. sexout tryout is working fine but the sunny companion mod is not.

Anyone try to start a new game with this updated mod? With it activated either Dead money load dosen't work and you can't hit ok and there is Gun runners. Same issue. When I turn it off it loads up just fine. And well with this mod active and you manage to get it passed the two glitches when you speak to someone that is a whole new glitch. It seems if you try to load it after the the dlc loads it seems to cause a bunch of texture issues for some reason and the pause button is not working. Now if you have an older game with tryout on it that game will work just fine. Now the fool I was I foolishly deleated the previous version so I'm stuck without.

Anyone try to start a new game with this updated mod? With it activated either Dead money load dosen't work and you can't hit ok and there is Gun runners. Same issue. When I turn it off it loads up just fine. And well with this mod active and you manage to get it passed the two glitches when you speak to someone that is a whole new glitch. It seems if you try to load it after the the dlc loads it seems to cause a bunch of texture issues for some reason and the pause button is not working. Now if you have an older game with tryout on it that game will work just fine. Now the fool I was I foolishly deleated the previous version so I'm stuck without.

Although you couldn't have been more vague about the glitches, Tryouts has none of the issues you described for anyone else.  I'm betting your load order is bad - post it.

When it is active when i start a new game. When it is doing the dlc load out the ok button doesn't work on gun runners and dead money. If you somehow get it past that glitch the next person you talk to your responses are all cramed in one line. The general store in Goodsprings also glitches out with red squares and a big old hole in the floor to the left of the room when you come in. You try to load it after all that upon loading of sexout and drugging and spunk the pause button stops working.

When it is active when i start a new game. When it is doing the dlc load out the ok button doesn't work on gun runners and dead money. If you somehow get it past that glitch the next person you talk to your responses are all cramed in one line. The general store in Goodsprings also glitches out with red squares and a big old hole in the floor to the left of the room when you come in. You try to load it after all that upon loading of sexout and drugging and spunk the pause button stops working.

Have to echo Loogie and say your load order or even your game files are seriously screwed up. Tryouts does nothing that changes anything "physically" in Goodsprings or with loading dlc files. The red squares and holes are model and texture errors either from another mod or your base game files being seriously screwed up. 

You really need to post your load order and probably verify your game files in steam. Or even do a complete reinstall. 

This is my new order after loot and I removed fortslavery and cas and veronica slavery from mod manager. thought they were the issue but they were not. Another weird thing when I deinstall tryout any quick save that tryout is on dissapears.

What you just described is impossible.

Something I notice is you have full DLC and no DLC versions of EVE and another mod installed.  If just installing one of those plugins like you're supposed to doesn't fix it, use Steam to verify the integrity of your game cache.  There is something wrong with your installation that has nothing to do with any bugs in Tryouts.

And that single one that dosent clear is a configuration file. Tryout is not passing the cache. I even fixed the eve mod. Its and have ran loot it still messes up the game badly. I do not get these issues with the mod not installed. And the only two new mods I did add recently is spunk and this mod. I didnt have any issues with it before that. It is possible because the quick save would be gone. And if you reload tryouts then the quick save is back. Oh, and all the same issues that I listed before.

I don't know what you mean about Tryouts "not passing the cache." Verifying the game cache in Steam wouldn't check mods, it would only check files that come with the game.

As I've said twice now, you're literally the only person on the planet with this problem and several issues you have are quite frankly impossible to be caused by this mod. Are you running a legal copy of New Vegas or is it pirated? Only reason I ask is pirated versions can do weird things and it doesn't sound like what's happening is normal.  If it isn't pirated, re-install it.  If it is pirated, wait for the ultimate edition to go on sale for $5 during the Steam sale that's going on right now.

Nope loaded right from steam. well I did the scan with your mod on the cache said 2 files not loading. Then I turned your mod off and did the scan again it said 1 file not loading. Another interesting thing I found out if I turn off the faction esps and leave the legion esm and the working girl on I dont have the issues that I have happen when they are on. I dont know if that helps you or not. As I said the issue didnt happen entill I downloaded this recent update. But heaven forbid that I turn them on after. A whole mess of stuff goes bad.