9 hours ago, suaowilliam said:

You're welcom, glad it worked.

Happened to had the same problem a while back.

My guess is Sexout Tryout is simply too old for a mod, and old mod tend to have old problems?

Probably newer mod will automatically load the "facegenheadGT" files, but tryout is too old to do that so we need to do it manually?

Newer mods don't do that. It's been a problem with every ESM mod in the history of NV.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, rowlet000 said:

i cant complete the khan quest after talking to Regis and getting fucked by him there is no dialogue for initiating sex with the other khans after interacting with them

You need to wait for them to initiate approaches. You can increase the approach chance in MCM to make it go quicker.

20 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

Is it good AI voice acting?

?

It's hit or miss, honestly.

23 hours ago, ponzipyramid said:

Elevenlabs or something homebrew?

I'd rather not say because I don't want to tie anyone's AI voice software to smut.

2 hours ago, Loogie said:

It's hit or miss, honestly.

I'd rather not say because I don't want to tie anyone's AI voice software to smut.

I guess better than having to have someone go through all the lines and stuff to voice it.  Heaven forbid you decide to change a line etc.

As for tying someone AI voice software to smut... if that software can handle the intonations and "vocalizations " that are realistic,... well it can do dam near anything :P

I am unable to start the quest called Whore of Babylon from Adficio Inimicus. My female character asks him if there is any way she can be of service and he simply says No.

Is there a certain main questline mission that has to be reached first before he says yes ? Another post mentions that the NCR prostitution quests being started might be the culprit. I have the NCR prostitution quests done already. My load order is quite short and I checked FNVEdit for conflicts and there are none regarding Adficio or his dialog or scripts.

Spoiler

00  FalloutNV.esm
01  DeadMoney.esm
02  HonestHearts.esm
03  OldWorldBlues.esm
04  LonesomeRoad.esm
05  GunRunnersArsenal.esm
06  ClassicPack.esm
07  MercenaryPack.esm
08  TribalPack.esm
09  CaravanPack.esm
0A  YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm
0B  Functional Post Game Ending.esm
0C  Sexout.esm
0D  SexoutSlavery.esm
0E  SexoutCommonResources.esm
0F  SexoutSoliciting.esm
10  SexoutTryout.esm
11  SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
12  Functional Post Game Ending - YUP Patch.esm
13  YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp
14  Atmospheric Lighting Tweaks.esp
15  NVMIM.esp
16  The Mod Configuration Menu.esp  [Version 1.5]
17  SmallerTalk.esp  [Version 1.2.6]
18  SexoutAnimManagement.esp
19  SexoutPosNew.esp
1A  SunnyCompanion.esp
1B  DNWeathers.esp
1C  Realism Redux.esp
1D  T4-plugin.esp

Edited by Sladen2019
On 11/12/2023 at 2:47 AM, Sladen2019 said:

I am unable to start the quest called Whore of Babylon from Adficio Inimicus. My female character asks him if there is any way she can be of service and he simply says No.

Is there a certain main questline mission that has to be reached first before he says yes ? Another post mentions that the NCR prostitution quests being started might be the culprit. I have the NCR prostitution quests done already. My load order is quite short and I checked FNVEdit for conflicts and there are none regarding Adficio or his dialog or scripts.

Reveal hidden contents

00  FalloutNV.esm
01  DeadMoney.esm
02  HonestHearts.esm
03  OldWorldBlues.esm
04  LonesomeRoad.esm
05  GunRunnersArsenal.esm
06  ClassicPack.esm
07  MercenaryPack.esm
08  TribalPack.esm
09  CaravanPack.esm
0A  YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm
0B  Functional Post Game Ending.esm
0C  Sexout.esm
0D  SexoutSlavery.esm
0E  SexoutCommonResources.esm
0F  SexoutSoliciting.esm
10  SexoutTryout.esm
11  SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
12  Functional Post Game Ending - YUP Patch.esm
13  YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp
14  Atmospheric Lighting Tweaks.esp
15  NVMIM.esp
16  The Mod Configuration Menu.esp  [Version 1.5]
17  SmallerTalk.esp  [Version 1.2.6]
18  SexoutAnimManagement.esp
19  SexoutPosNew.esp
1A  SunnyCompanion.esp
1B  DNWeathers.esp
1C  Realism Redux.esp
1D  T4-plugin.esp

Probably after dealing with Benny? (And summoned by Caesar)

Been years playing this, can't really recall...

On 11/17/2023 at 5:27 AM, Sladen2019 said:

Nahh I think its because I had already completed the NCR prostitution quest series before talking to Adificio.

Ahh... yes, I remember now.

Have to get whore of Babylon BEFORE get NCR prostituiton quest or you'll get locked out.

Actually happened once on me a long time ago...

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having a problem where because my character has already been enslaved by the Powder Gangers, I can't start Run Goodsprings Run because Joe Cobb doesnt open dialogue with me in any way. If there's a fix for this, please let me know, as I don't really feel like going through the 30 minutes of Powder Ganger rape twice in one evening. If not, I'll just reload and fix things the old fashioned way. Thanks!

Been having a problem with the walk of shame quest. When I take sunny to Eddie, the scene starts but afterwords Eddie and the guard with sunny are frozen and the game thinks the scene is still going. Been using sexout just fine and this is the first time I’ve ran into a bug like this. I’ve tried sanding closer to scrambler, disabling tape ko’s, enabling the fixed timers but nothing I try seems to work. I’ve had multiple scenes play out at the same time before so I don’t think it’s a sexout problem. Using Vortex and have all the latest nvse exenders installed 

On 12/8/2023 at 3:54 AM, Jessubmissive said:

I don't really feel like going through the 30 minutes of Powder Ganger rape twice in one evening. If not, I'll just reload and fix things the old fashioned way.

This was a blatant lie. I'm back to it, and have done the scene 3 times today. I'm such a whore

On 12/7/2023 at 10:54 PM, Jessubmissive said:

I'm having a problem where because my character has already been enslaved by the Powder Gangers, I can't start Run Goodsprings Run because Joe Cobb doesnt open dialogue with me in any way. If there's a fix for this, please let me know, as I don't really feel like going through the 30 minutes of Powder Ganger rape twice in one evening. If not, I'll just reload and fix things the old fashioned way. Thanks!

It never occurred to me to go to NCRCF then back to Goodsprings to start Run Goodsprings, Run. In all my years of playing this game, I've never left Goodsprings without doing the starter quest, which is weird of me now that I think about it. I'll look into if it's Tryout doing this and if it is, and fix it for a future update. I'm currently updating it with AI voices/tweaking the dialog to sound like things people would actually say, so I've been in the quest records a lot as of late.

8 hours ago, Jessubmissive said:

This was a blatant lie. I'm back to it, and have done the scene 3 times today. I'm such a whore

Sounds like it. Just wait until you get to Vault 19 and the Legion fort.

48 minutes ago, Loogie said:

It never occurred to me to go to NCRCF then back to Goodsprings to start Run Goodsprings, Run. In all my years of playing this game, I've never left Goodsprings without doing the starter quest, which is weird of me now that I think about it. I'll look into if it's Tryout doing this and if it is, and fix it for a future update. I'm currently updating it with AI voices/tweaking the dialog to sound like things people would actually say, so I've been in the quest records a lot as of late.

To be fair, it didn't occur to me either, but Joe Cobb approached me first, I declined him, and he held me at gunpoint and walked me there, so it was just happenstance that I did that first. It did give me an excuse to side with the powder gangers in the good springs conflict as a submissive female, because they had already broken me in by the time I started the quest.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, so I'm having a problem with Vault 3 and the Fiends. After Motor Runner fucks me senseless, if I talk to him again I can select the option "I'm just here for my things", after which he'll fuck me once, initiate dialogue saying something along the lines of "It's been a while since you've been down here, so I'm gonna fuck you again to remember this better", and then he just stands there and I don't have any option to initiate with him again...

7 hours ago, Jessubmissive said:

Hey, so I'm having a problem with Vault 3 and the Fiends. After Motor Runner fucks me senseless, if I talk to him again I can select the option "I'm just here for my things", after which he'll fuck me once, initiate dialogue saying something along the lines of "It's been a while since you've been down here, so I'm gonna fuck you again to remember this better", and then he just stands there and I don't have any option to initiate with him again...

Odd.

Your stuff is in the locker behind him. It should have unlocked at this point.

On 1/2/2024 at 12:03 PM, Loogie said:

Your stuff is in the locker behind him. It should have unlocked at this point.

Yeah, thats the thing, I've gotten my stuff back from him, the dialogue is just still there, and talking to him he seems to know this is my second round, but then he only initiates one scene before bugging out.

I do have a fair few mods installed, so there's a chance it's just something not playing nice with tryout. I also had a problem where after fucking the Nightkin to stop them from attacking in Jacobstown, the dialogue to have sex with them again is weirdly available on literally every character I talk to, though it only initiates a sex scene with the Nightkin. It's just a little weird, but not the end of the world.

6 hours ago, Jessubmissive said:

Yeah, thats the thing, I've gotten my stuff back from him, the dialogue is just still there, and talking to him he seems to know this is my second round, but then he only initiates one scene before bugging out.

I do have a fair few mods installed, so there's a chance it's just something not playing nice with tryout. I also had a problem where after fucking the Nightkin to stop them from attacking in Jacobstown, the dialogue to have sex with them again is weirdly available on literally every character I talk to, though it only initiates a sex scene with the Nightkin. It's just a little weird, but not the end of the world.

Motor Runner's dialog resets daily, so if you go back after 24 hours he should be behaving correctly.

Fucking Nightkin to stop them from attacking Jacobstown isn't from Tryout.