Did you consider trying to merge powder ganger tryout hard prison time? Tried it before didnt seem to work. There are a couple other mods that havent been touched in a while.

Now what would be the point of that? MSex Veronica has nothing to do with Tryouts.

If you're hoping to see HPT rolled into anything, the logical place to pester people would be in the Tryouts thread.

You personally don't want to merge any of the sex out mods especially those.There are too many quest and variables. It would be paramount to rebuilding the mod completely. If you are the developer.. well you would have to rebuild each time a new release get .. well released. Not very productive.

Yes I agree with TheArkady on your comment VaunWolfe. This mod and Tryouts doesn't have anything to do with each other as they are pretty much seperate. As for getting HPT and Tryouts merged or rolled into the mod.. He/she is correct the place to comment on this would be the Tryouts mod thread however don't hold your breath. I doubt Loogie would do this as he hasn't yet and has had many opportunities to do so.

How will this interact, if at all, with her Legion Fort slavery mod? Are you intending to redo that one as well? Will the fixed animations work in that one as I believe it uses her Msex.esm as a master?

Right now should change nothing there, and if I do change the ESM, which I may have to latter on, I will make every effort to not change any of its original scripting, or effects it would be just additions I might need. Which should keep it completely compatable.

I ran into some problems at the fort in regards to the new dance thing

Often when my mistress tells me to dance, some Legion asshole shows up for sex

Then both the dance and the sex will often happen at the same time, and after my toon can't move anymore ,TFC and EnablePlayerControls don't fix it and all I can do is re-load an earlier save

My guess for the quickest fix is an option to disable the dance feature, could you build that in, or have a look at it?

How will this interact, if at all, with her Legion Fort slavery mod? Are you intending to redo that one as well? Will the fixed animations work in that one as I believe it uses her Msex.esm as a master?

Right now should change nothing there, and if I do change the ESM, which I may have to latter on, I will make every effort to not change any of its original scripting, or effects it would be just additions I might need. Which should keep it completely compatable.

I ran into some problems at the fort in regards to the new dance thing

Often when my mistress tells me to dance, some Legion asshole shows up for sex

Then both the dance and the sex will often happen at the same time, and after my toon can't move anymore ,TFC and EnablePlayerControls don't fix it and all I can do is re-load an earlier save

My guess for the quickest fix is an option to disable the dance feature, could you build that in, or have a look at it?

yeppers that is another mod calling for sex, as I stop all actions from that happening in this mod, I can not stop what other mods do.

However there is an Item or token I believe that can be added to an NPC or Player that makes it impossible to start sex with that character.

I might look at adding it at the start of the dance, and removing it at the end, but may be awhile off, such items added, must be sure to get removed, and I would want to test that quite a bit..

I am not touching fort, and I do not intend to touch it, Mavia Did express that if they did returned to mod here they would Plan only on modding the MsexCortesan, and Legion Fort slavery mod, and so I will not touch them. But had no intentions of working on this one, and would be fine with anyone picking this one up, and adding to, or changing it. So I am only messing with this one.

I'm glad to see that this mod is being worked on again, but I do have one question. I know your mistress making you have sex with people from your past can be adjusted to not trigger in certain areas, but could it also be turned off entirely. Though I like the idea, I prefer to not use fast travel. I seem to remember a discussion in Mavia's thread about ways to do it without using fast travel (maybe forcing you to walk or only triggering when in a nearby area). I don't know if anyone else is interested, but I feel that having options to not use fast travel would be nice.

Just a suggestion. Rather than the player asking straight out to be enslaved, make it sort of a quest. Periodically, Cass/Veronica will make a statement or ask you a question -- perhaps eventually ask you for a special favor, and depending on your response will change your dom/sub rating. Eventually, that rating will trigger a reaction (trigger value settable in the MCM) so that either your companion will snap a collar around her own neck and submit herself to you of her own accord (perhaps with a reason settable in the MCM), or she will abruptly place the collar on your neck, making you her slave (again, with a setable reason, sexual/BDSM/safety/incompetance, etc.). A touch more immersive that way, particularly if you write a good piece of dialog to go along with the whole thing.

Guest Long John

I also agree it would be more immersive. Akin to the system currently gradually being implemented in "Devious Devices - Captured Dreams".

Further into the future being able to set an option in MCM which would allow for the Pipboy to be stripped (unequipped and removed) when enslaved. Rely unpon the master to protect you.

1. Yes I might place a stop the moving player option in MCM at some time that would be easy, but optioning it to the area only when you enter could also be involved also.

2. I don't like over doing the stop fast travel thing It is used quite a bit as it is, and can already be pretty bothersome if you're in a hurry to get somewhere, and your master has stopped the fast travel..

3. I do want to add, response dialog, and perhaps conditions that might arise from your choices.

AS in example "Do you like being my little sex pet"  {Of course} {your way to mean to me /branch to let me show you what mean is\} {I don't like some of the things you make me do / Branch to what things\} {Yes mistress, please use me however you wish}

Among other things that might be included

4. but I have been caught up in "The Evil within" and a few other games I have been putting off trying.

So updates will be on hold for awhile

I had the same thing happen to me.  However, I stopped playing for a bit and when I started back up, Cass gave me the options to discuss her feelings on D/s.  So, I guess give that a shot and see if it works.

Well, I've quit and restarted the game multiple times since my post, with no change.

Well, I've quit and restarted the game multiple times since my post, with no change.

I read in the thread for the original version that people were having the same problem.  They suggested using smallertalk's menu to get her to open up the options.  Talk to her, hover over her "Talk" button on the wheel and then exit.  She should start a convo with you using the whole "What's up?" chain before giving you all of her options.

Hopefully that helps!

I tried this a few times and I do like the concept of it I do have some suggestions though.

1. The fast travel to Goodsprings or Novac. Instead of your mistress telling you we are going there instantly she could say "Next time we stop in Novac I want you to bang the two snipers. I want them to know what you have become." and "You said a lot about this place called Goodsprings. Next time we stop there I want you to show the people of the town that you are my little pet." I only ask this because she will teleport my toon at the most inconvenient of times like when I am in the middle of a quest or inside a cave or abandon building. Also she will do this repeatedly.

2. I noticed some grammar errors on some dialog. Nothing serious but just trying to help. :P (Your instead of You're and missing some periods and commas.)

3. This is more of an idea than a suggestion. As I play throughout the game I usually go sub since you only get half the options as a dom I find. I wonder if there are any ways where you could implement some of the ZaZ sex machines for more humiliating things to be done to your character? I only ask this because very few mods use them. (Example. She places you in a sex pillar and people pay her to use your body. Ideally inside a town or even in the New Vegas strip.

That is all for now. I am quite happy that you revived this mod. Keep up the good work. :) 

• 4 weeks later...

I am sorry for not updating, or finishing some things about this mod. I find my self not having enough time to actually mod much any more.

(Some familly issue's, with my Mother)

I am good with anyone that feels like they have the ability to continue My Mod's. And want's to complete them, where I have not.

Mavia must always get full credit, for all the really hard work they did, the whole concept sprang from there mind.

I would like to retain some credit for any work I have  attempted on this one.

I wish I had time to continue with them, but many things are just keeping me from being able to continue. I will possibly still mod on them some from time to time, but right now I just can not seem to stay focused, and this frustrates me very much.

I will stay Forum active, as much as I can, but I just have lost momentum for now.

Love you all, that have played, and suported my Mod's

And thank you so much Pridslayer, Odessa, Donkey, GSBModders, Ashal, and so many others for your wonderful help in so many area's.

I Just for now will have little time to actually spend modding, I have had these on going problem's for some time, and am very sorry.

I'm probably overlooking something - I first recruited Veronica and she's giving me the D/S options in dialogue, but with Cass, they are so far a no-show. And I have already completed Cass' questline. Can anyone give me a hint as to what I'm missing? Thanks!

If i remember right your speech needs to be high (75?) to turn Cass into a sex toy.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Played a bit around with the mod and I think I broke something :)

At some point Veronica stripped me and told something about she'd like to see me naked. Okay. I stood naked for a couple of seconds, then re-dressed. Afterwards I always get a dialog option about "this restrictions".

How is it actually intended? Should I play naked until the mistress deside herself to dress me again?

Played a bit around with the mod and I think I broke something :)

At some point Veronica stripped me and told something about she'd like to see me naked. Okay. I stood naked for a couple of seconds, then re-dressed. Afterwards I always get a dialog option about "this restrictions".

How is it actually intended? Should I play naked until the mistress deside herself to dress me again?

You can also ask for permission to put on clothes again.

You can also ask for permission to put on clothes again.

She keeps answering: you have to ask your owner, pet.

Is it perhaps some kind of bug, because ED-E is also with me? How long does that naked-event normally take? Couple of days or indefinite?