PeroPero Armor Pack 2 UUNP HDT

I tried my best converting the PeroPero Armor pack. The straps around the breasts for the 'CagedVixen' set may be a problem for the more extreme morphs. Also, the fishnet looks kinda strange ingame (at least for me).

Original: Link

Download: Link

attachicon.gif2016-01-07_00001.jpgattachicon.gif2016-01-07_00002.jpg

Many Thanks!  ^_^

you may UUNP convert only this armor in the screen under the spoiler (even without the boots, is better with heels and stockings), please?

70573-2-1445013680.jpg

Original armor pack  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70573/

Can I interest you guys in converting Draconic Bloodline ?

I think each armor/robe design are very good, but it seems they have been forgotten by the modders community ;(.

For now, there are only cbbe, unpb, 7bunp and Unpbo (but this one only for Lotus Robe) and they don't have bbp nor tbbp version (hdt version seems to be only for the robe). So I think it would be nice to have an Uunp version of it, what do you think ?

I would be very grateful if somebody would convert it ^^.

Can I interest you guys in converting Draconic Bloodline ?

I think each armor/robe design are very good, but it seems they have been forgotten by the modders community ;(.

For now, there are only cbbe, unpb, 7bunp and Unpbo (but this one only for Lotus Robe) and they don't have bbp nor tbbp version (hdt version seems to be only for the robe). So I think it would be nice to have an Uunp version of it, what do you think ?

I would be very grateful if somebody would convert it ^^.

I don't think a bodyslide version of this was ever made for Draconic Bloodline. I think the armor/outfit is impossible to convert to bodyslide for a reason I cannot remember

French Maid UUNP HDT

Issues: Some clipping @shoes because of bone weighting. Couldn't fix it.

attachicon.gif2016-01-08_00001.jpg

Original: Link

I love it this Maid Saber outfit :)http://picture.enfuniverse.com/anime/fate_stay_night/saber_black_maid/01.jpg

I found a bit of clipping.. my body is UUNP Special and have breast bounce, HDT XPMSE 3.68, body preset is a custom UNP Skinny weight 0

here some screens test: post-204983-0-29590500-1452521349_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-06761300-1452521587_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-71625000-1452521618_thumb.jpg

Hands Deformantion Glitch: Before...post-204983-0-07247400-1452521459_thumb.jpgAfter...post-204983-0-05461100-1452521508_thumb.jpg

Ps: I'll try tonight the new PeroPero Armor Pack 2 UUNP HDT v1.1 and Zekamasi Cosplay UUNP HDT

Ps: I'll try tonight the new PeroPero Armor Pack 2 UUNP HDT v1.1 and Zekamasi Cosplay UUNP HDT

Don't bother. I need to reupload all the stuff I've done. Because I was learning from a CBBE tutorial I forgot to adjust the UNP Variant sliders. I'll update them as quickly as possible. Sorry!

I did a conversion for the "chsbhc Sexy Lich King Armor", but the original doesn't support _0 and _1 files, so I can't use the original .esp file. Can someone create an .esp for the conversion? I'll send the files then...

If you mean by this, Kofman did a CBBE conversion on his page.

Might wanna check it out and convert it from his. Its under wave 2 Lich Queen HDT

Btw why dont you create a new thread and put all your conversions into one place?

I did a conversion for the "chsbhc Sexy Lich King Armor", but the original doesn't support _0 and _1 files, so I can't use the original .esp file. Can someone create an .esp for the conversion? I'll send the files then...

If you mean by this, Kofman did a CBBE conversion on his page.

Might wanna check it out and convert it from his. Its under wave 2 Lich Queen HDT

Btw why dont you create a new thread and put all your conversions into one place?

Welp, could've searched for that myself before wasting an hour for a shitty conversion. :D

PeroPero Armor Pack 2 UUNP HDT v1.1

Does NOT require the original (by GomaPeroPero).

Fixed some clippings (CagedVixen heels are buggy tho (missaligned)... maybe someone else can figure this one out :/)

Fixed the CagedVixen net bug.

attachicon.gif2016-01-10_00001.jpgattachicon.gif2016-01-07_00002.jpg

French Maid UUNP HDT v1.1

Does NOT require the original (by Backsteppo).

I installed directly only these new updated versions of PeroPero Armor and French Maid v1.1

but.. Bodyslide 2.8d does not recognize the new OSP files in to SliderSets folder

maybe I need to upgrade to the latest Bodyslide 3.1a for recognize new OSP file? :-/

PeroPero Armor Pack 2 UUNP HDT v1.1

Does NOT require the original (by GomaPeroPero).

Fixed some clippings (CagedVixen heels are buggy tho (missaligned)... maybe someone else can figure this one out :/)

Fixed the CagedVixen net bug.

attachicon.gif2016-01-10_00001.jpgattachicon.gif2016-01-07_00002.jpg

French Maid UUNP HDT v1.1

Does NOT require the original (by Backsteppo).

I installed directly only these new updated versions of PeroPero Armor and French Maid v1.1

but.. Bodyslide 2.8d does not recognize the new OSP files in to SliderSeta folder

maybe I need to upgrade to the latest Bodyslide 3.1a for recognize new OSP file? :-/

Yes upgrade BodySlide to the latest version

Will anyone be so kind to share me a body slide preset for this body type ? .xml file or something, im really bad with it and i need it to trace the clothing im making. A bodyslide really close to this body type will be good.

or im an idiot and the preset it self is in the main download?

thank you

Seems like nobody answered this question:

That is simply the "7B-Oppai" preset from UUNP. No edits at all.