I tried to do a conversion using the "crackhead" instructions on page 1. How current is that method? Everytime I get to the "11. Load the nif file you created in step 7" part, it all comes apart. I assume he means to load it as an outfit, yet the outfit is still up in Outfit Studio at that point. Am I supposed to just close Outfit Studio and then open the nif as an outfit again? When I try to open the nif as an outfit, with the outfit still up in Outfit Studio from the previous steps, the sliders don't work.

Does anyone have a slightly more in-depth, not crackhead-ish tutorial? Maybe I'm just that noobish and have missed a simple step. Any tips would be appreciated.

Addition: When I close out Outfit Studio and bring it back up, load UUNP HDT as a reference and load the outfit nif again, it changes the body in the armor from "UUNP" to "UUNP outfit." That seems to make the textures all screwed up when I generate the armor in Bodyslide's preview window, and I can't see anything when I open up the nif in nifskope. It also crashes the game as soon as I try to put the armor on.

do I need a special hdt file that says the bounce for the vagina to work or not?

Because I don't got a working vag, butt and breast do bounce (but only a little). Is there a bounce file that's recommended?

No, UUNP Special comes with an hdtVagina.xml and it is already linked to in the body.

@Delakh: Try the tutorials linked in the description on the Nexus first.

do I need a special hdt file that says the bounce for the vagina to work or not?

Because I don't got a working vag, butt and breast do bounce (but only a little). Is there a bounce file that's recommended?

No, UUNP Special comes with an hdtVagina.xml and it is already linked to in the body.

Do I need to do anything in-game or something for it to work?

Because I do got butt and breatsts physics but not vagina motion.

Also what's it with collision or something, is it included or something?

Allright, here goes.

Should be all 64 Tera armors from Asianboy345 for Bodyslide 2 UUNP. I learned by following one of the tutorials on here, and I've tried to make sure there's as little clipping as possible, but it's close to impossible to prevent it on some of the armors on the more extreme weights. I haven't had the chance to test a whole lot of them ingame, but the ones I've tested seemed to work fine. I only converted the torso's for 2 reasons; 1: there's already a lot of UNP/7B conversions out there that do the shoes/gloves that will fit most generated bodies. 2: I'll probably throw up if I have to look at another Tera armor in Outfit Studio :P

They seem to take up a lot of resources for Bodyslide2, so you might get a few crashes here and there if you're jumping between a lot of armorsets.

Requires http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25846/?

Download

Dude, I'm going to hire someone to come French kiss you! I followed your instructions and it worked.\o/

Here's a list of all of my findings. (Some piercings are misaligned in my game, a lot of AH1 piercings crash my game, and as expected labia piercings don't show. Was just thoroughly documenting everything as I went through them one by one.)

Majority of labia piercings don't show. (Expected)

Crashing Piercings;
AH1 Amulet (nav)
AH1 Amulet Green (nav)
AH1 Diamond Heart (nav)
AH1 Dragon (nav)
AH1 Opal Butterfly (nav)
AH1 Opal Heart (nav)
AH1 Ruby Butterfly (nav)
AH1 Ruby Heart (nav)
AH1 Sapphire Butterfly (nav)
AH1 Sapphire Heart (nav)
AH1 Snake Gold (nav)
AH1 Snake Steel (nav)

Non-Showing;
AH1 Ankh (lp) (Expected)
AH1 Diamond Heart (lp) (Expected)
AH1 Labia Ring (Expected)
AH1 Opal Heart (lp) (Expected)
AH1 Sapphire Heart (nip)
HW Neck Wings Black & White
HW Circlet Chain Black & Gold
HW Circlet Wings Black & White
HW Neck Chain Black & Gold
HW Piercing Labia Black & White

Labia Showing:
Labiarings Gold/Amethyst

Mis-aligned;
AH1 Ankh (nip)
AH1 Ruby Heart (nip)
NippleShield (Diamond)

i'll try to reproduce this. generally they should line up fine, if they don't i suspect you aren't using the correct meshes in game. just to verify, you did use the batch build feature for all 119 items and you selected the preset that corresponds to your body?

When I was using the ESP to change some piercings from light armor to accessories it made a lot of piercings just not show in-game. Most notably, none of the barbell navel piercings showed at all.

Also, I'm not even sure if it's installed 100% correctly. In the CBBE Piercing Sets mod there were a bunch of NIF's that didn't correspond to the files output by bodyslide from UUNP's files and the bodyslide files from the original mod. Leaving them in or taking them out didn't seem to do anything?

it's possible that the alternative esp use different slots than the nifs are set and therefore they don't show up. i honestly didn't check each and every item (did i mention it's 119 items?!).

Anyways, i'll look into it :)

Look up stevierage's 'My Files 3' file under his profile.  I didn't have working HDT from bodyslide itself until I installed these files.

Edit:  Also, be sure that anything going into the vagina also has its own NiStringExtraData collisions enabled.  This doesn't come included in SoS as far as I know, so you will need nifskope to do this.

Look up stevierage's 'My Files 3' file under his profile.  I didn't have working HDT from bodyslide itself until I installed these files.

Edit:  Also, be sure that anything going into the vagina also has its own NiStringExtraData collisions enabled.  This doesn't come included in SoS as far as I know, so you will need nifskope to do this.

UUNP Special already comes with exactly that XML of stevierage.

It does, but for some reason it doesn't seem to work when I installed it - jittering/twitching vaj bug - and installing stevierage's files in MO later in the mod order worked fine.  Could it be a compatibility issue with MO?

I've come across a pretty strange issue regarding textures, though.  I've successfully gotten CBBE/bodyslide "oil" skin effects through editing the meshes in nifskope in the past.  This is typically done within CBBE's meshes folder, as it seems bodyslide generates the new meshes in the CBBE mod files.  However, this doesn't work so well with UUNP, as there is no such file structure without installing CBBE.  Any instances of overwrite/new meshes don't seem to get the visible effects of the nif being modified, as it seems the destination location in MO without using CBBE is incorrect.

Is it possible, do you think, to install CBBE, bodyslide for UUNP special, generate the bodies to overwrite the meshes in the CBBE folder, and then use UNP textures on these meshes?  I'm going crazy trying to figure out how to modify the meshes that get generated, and can't seem to find them despite the fact that the body is built and used.

Here's a list of all of my findings. (Some piercings are misaligned in my game, a lot of AH1 piercings crash my game, and as expected labia piercings don't show. Was just thoroughly documenting everything as I went through them one by one.)

Crashing Piercings;
AH1 Amulet (nav)
AH1 Amulet Green (nav)
AH1 Diamond Heart (nav)
AH1 Dragon (nav)
AH1 Opal Butterfly (nav)
AH1 Opal Heart (nav)
AH1 Ruby Butterfly (nav)
AH1 Ruby Heart (nav)
AH1 Sapphire Heart (nav)
AH1 Snake Gold (nav)
AH1 Snake Steel (nav)

Non-Showing;
AH1 Ankh (lp) (Expected)
AH1 Sapphire Heart (nip)

Labia Showing:
Labiarings Gold/Amethyst

Mis-aligned;
AH1 Ankh (nip)
AH1 Ruby Heart (nip)
NippleShield (Diamond)

i'll try to reproduce this. generally they should line up fine, if they don't i suspect you aren't using the correct meshes in game. just to verify, you did use the batch build feature for all 119 items and you selected the preset that corresponds to your body?

When I was using the ESP to change some piercings from light armor to accessories it made a lot of piercings just not show in-game. Most notably, none of the barbell navel piercings showed at all.

Also, I'm not even sure if it's installed 100% correctly. In the CBBE Piercing Sets mod there were a bunch of NIF's that didn't correspond to the files output by bodyslide from UUNP's files and the bodyslide files from the original mod. Leaving them in or taking them out didn't seem to do anything?

it's possible that the alternative esp use different slots than the nifs are set and therefore they don't show up. i honestly didn't check each and every item (did i mention it's 119 items?!).

Yes, I did use batch build with the correct UNPB preset. Is it 119 items? When I batch built it mentioned 120 items.

Only thing I think could be mesh related is that I haven't rebuilt my body since Bodyslide 2.7a since I didn't see any changes to the UUNP Special body in Bodyslide's patch notes after 2.7a. It's literally only 3 piercings mis-aligned so it's not a huge issue, I'm more perplexed at the crashing to be honest.

Crashing Piercings;
AH1 Amulet (nav)
AH1 Amulet Green (nav)
AH1 Diamond Heart (nav)
AH1 Dragon (nav)
AH1 Opal Butterfly (nav)
AH1 Opal Heart (nav)
AH1 Ruby Butterfly (nav)
AH1 Ruby Heart (nav)
AH1 Sapphire Heart (nav)
AH1 Snake Gold (nav)
AH1 Snake Steel (nav)

Non-Showing;
AH1 Ankh (lp) (Expected)
AH1 Sapphire Heart (nip)

Labia Showing:
Labiarings Gold/Amethyst

Mis-aligned;
AH1 Ankh (nip)
AH1 Ruby Heart (nip)
NippleShield (Diamond)

Yes, I did use batch build with the correct UNPB preset. Is it 119 items? When I batch built it mentioned 120 items.

Only thing I think could be mesh related is that I haven't rebuilt my body since Bodyslide 2.7a since I didn't see any changes to the UUNP Special body in Bodyslide's patch notes after 2.7a. It's literally only 3 piercings mis-aligned so it's not a huge issue, I'm more perplexed at the crashing to be honest.

There's a few issues, which i intend to fix (mostly mismatch of slots in esp and meshes) but also a few others, once i'm done i'll update the whole thing, will take a while though because its a lot of tedious work. I'll keep you posted.

Crashing Piercings;
AH1 Amulet (nav)
AH1 Amulet Green (nav)
AH1 Diamond Heart (nav)
AH1 Dragon (nav)
AH1 Opal Butterfly (nav)
AH1 Opal Heart (nav)
AH1 Ruby Butterfly (nav)
AH1 Ruby Heart (nav)
AH1 Sapphire Heart (nav)
AH1 Snake Gold (nav)
AH1 Snake Steel (nav)

Non-Showing;
AH1 Ankh (lp) (Expected)
AH1 Sapphire Heart (nip)

Labia Showing:
Labiarings Gold/Amethyst

Mis-aligned;
AH1 Ankh (nip)
AH1 Ruby Heart (nip)
NippleShield (Diamond)

There's a few issues, which i intend to fix (mostly mismatch of slots in esp and meshes) but also a few others, once i'm done i'll update the whole thing, will take a while though because its a lot of tedious work. I'll keep you posted.

Alright, awesome! Thanks tons man.

Do I have to attach collission on sos myself in nifskope then please provide a tutorial for it or make a file or something to install. ?

:ph34r:  :blink:   ;)

Fox 48 UUNP HDT Test (I didn't see anyclipping in game but then I use a small ass big breast body so, mileage may very)...

Will need the Fox 48 original set for textures and esp's

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1873-fox-collection/- Copy of original can be found here

Note: Gloves (wrist bands) do not include nail extentions

Note 2: The feet in the high heels are actually the UUNP Feet XPMSE and I curved them with the old foot angle tool (then moved the heel to match up to the foot and fixed an clipping).

Note 3: The mod does require HDT High Heels

Note 4: I can't think of anything, oh extract with 7zip :lol:

attachicon.gifFox 48 UUNP HDT.7z

care to elaborate that feet procedure or point me to the resources?

One on the slider/tools that came with the original version of UUNP (up to I think build v1.05 or so) was an experimental foot angle tool.

It used the feet that originally were generate by ANK's team for UN7B (one flat foot and on HH style).... they both had the same Vertex count and order.

The base (flat feet) was used as the reference nif and the angled foot (high heel shape) was turned into an object file and used to create a bsd file that would allow you to adjust the foot angle from flat to an extremely high heel angle (I think at 100 its like walking on tip toes).

The nice thing is the high heel foot that was made into an object file kept the toes level, vs just angling the ankle.

The problem with that was the feet were wide (uunp feet have a similar problem) so even if you get the foot to a proper angle it tends to still spill out of the shoe around the toes and front area (ball area of the foot).

I got lucky with the Fox 48 Shoe B Heel as it was almost wide enough.... and I only needed to use the brush's in OS a little to widen the shoes to fit under the foot.

I still have that tool on my system (hell I have all the pre alpha releases of UUNP on my system somewhere).

The tool has very limited uses though as I stated above...

In other words: Most of the heels that are made for skyrim tend to have a smaller foot (even the ones that are made for HDT HH).... so the tool was made almost a year ago and was only recently able to be used (go figure).

I found that tool, it's present in the versions up to 1.09. Something i noticed, the steeper the angle the bigger a gap is introduced at the ankle seam, i don't suppose there's an easy fix for that?

Do I have to attach collission on sos myself in nifskope then please provide a tutorial for it or make a file or something to install. ?

Here's an in depht guide for any collisions you might want (this procedure works for any body, not just 7B).

Fox 48 UUNP HDT Test (I didn't see anyclipping in game but then I use a small ass big breast body so, mileage may very)...

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1873-fox-collection/- Copy of original can be found here

Note 2: The feet in the high heels are actually the UUNP Feet XPMSE and I curved them with the old foot angle tool (then moved the heel to match up to the foot and fixed an clipping).

One on the slider/tools that came with the original version of UUNP (up to I think build v1.05 or so) was an experimental foot angle tool.

It used the feet that originally were generate by ANK's team for UN7B (one flat foot and on HH style).... they both had the same Vertex count and order.

The base (flat feet) was used as the reference nif and the angled foot (high heel shape) was turned into an object file and used to create a bsd file that would allow you to adjust the foot angle from flat to an extremely high heel angle (I think at 100 its like walking on tip toes).

The nice thing is the high heel foot that was made into an object file kept the toes level, vs just angling the ankle.

The problem with that was the feet were wide (uunp feet have a similar problem) so even if you get the foot to a proper angle it tends to still spill out of the shoe around the toes and front area (ball area of the foot).

I got lucky with the Fox 48 Shoe B Heel as it was almost wide enough.... and I only needed to use the brush's in OS a little to widen the shoes to fit under the foot.

I still have that tool on my system (hell I have all the pre alpha releases of UUNP on my system somewhere).

In other words: Most of the heels that are made for skyrim tend to have a smaller foot (even the ones that are made for HDT HH).... so the tool was made almost a year ago and was only recently able to be used (go figure).

I found that tool, it's present in the versions up to 1.09. Something i noticed, the steeper the angle the bigger a gap is introduced at the ankle seam, i don't suppose there's an easy fix for that?

Here's an in depht guide for any collisions you might want (this procedure works for any body, not just 7B).

Which hdtm.xml do I link to SOS meshes? the hdtm.xml is this mod(bodyslide) or a special one?

Allright, here goes.

Should be all 64 Tera armors from Asianboy345 for Bodyslide 2 UUNP. I learned by following one of the tutorials on here, and I've tried to make sure there's as little clipping as possible, but it's close to impossible to prevent it on some of the armors on the more extreme weights. I haven't had the chance to test a whole lot of them ingame, but the ones I've tested seemed to work fine. I only converted the torso's for 2 reasons; 1: there's already a lot of UNP/7B conversions out there that do the shoes/gloves that will fit most generated bodies. 2: I'll probably throw up if I have to look at another Tera armor in Outfit Studio :P

They seem to take up a lot of resources for Bodyslide2, so you might get a few crashes here and there if you're jumping between a lot of armorsets.

Requires http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25846/?

Download

Fantastic, really! That's been a lot of work, tried it myself when Outfit Studio came out and you've got nearly no bugs (see spoiler). Just wow.

Are you sure you don't wanna thow up, just for us? :( Your quality is good, matching boots and gloves would be perfect.

A few armors got a hill on the front of the chest (at the level of the armpit), Shadow Fang got other breasts, Timerender seems to be too beefy (much space at the breasts, bigger bum, clipping at the left armpit).

There are some minor issues, like the bugs from the original mod which you don't need to solve, I just want to mention them (panties look odd, genital flashing in general: space between skin and fabric at the panties and the breasts).

Which hdtm.xml do I link to SOS meshes? the hdtm.xml is this mod(bodyslide) or a special one?

There should only be one hdtm.xml file in use.  This comes with bodyslide or if you did download 'My FIles 3' from stevierage, this will be what is included.  Merely make sure you type the file path correctly.  All this does is reference an XML file which contains the data about the physics needs of the body; the way the XML is handled to apply the physics to each corresponding part/handle collisions... well I haven't looked into it enough to give you a good explanation, but I will say it's awfully like magic.   :P

Anybody got any Daedric UNP Body Tattoo's, or know where to find some?

post-321913-0-36671100-1440000690_thumb.jpg

post-321913-0-44927900-1440003663_thumb.jpg - probably run with the Umbra armor (for now).

post-321913-0-05360000-1440003706_thumb.jpg - Tribal Body Tattoo set... just a little much when it comes to glowing (as seen in the montage pic above).

post-321913-0-70162300-1440003773_thumb.jpg

post-321913-0-83047200-1440003832_thumb.jpg

post-321913-0-49452700-1440003863_thumb.jpg - have not tested these in game yet but one of them may end up on the golden knight or the silver night armor as the glow map.

post-321913-0-43875300-1440003939_thumb.jpg - The one that started me on this freaky quest... it came with a Daedric Chainmail kit that included a scythe and a strange ass bow (oh and the blind fold with Daedric writing on it that sometimes doesn't show up when you wear the entire armor package.... oh and the esp had all of the items in a foreign language so in skyrim the item names were just box's.... yeah a fun like mod that is....

Currently testing with the Tribal tattoo body set for what I'm tinkering with but its just a little more then what I want (glow wise) and doesn't really fit Lore wise.

So yeah.... UNP Full body tattoo's containing Deadric Symbols or Writing would be cool (belly, back, lower arms, upper legs, etc)...

You can use any. the one from bodyslide is already linked to hands, so you don't need to manually link it to SOS.

Crashing Piercings;

AH1 Amulet (nav)

AH1 Amulet Green (nav)

AH1 Diamond Heart (nav)

AH1 Dragon (nav)

AH1 Opal Butterfly (nav)

AH1 Opal Heart (nav)

AH1 Ruby Butterfly (nav)

AH1 Ruby Heart (nav)

AH1 Sapphire Heart (nav)

AH1 Snake Gold (nav)

AH1 Snake Steel (nav)

Non-Showing;

AH1 Ankh (lp) (Expected)

AH1 Sapphire Heart (nip)

Labia Showing:

Labiarings Gold/Amethyst

Mis-aligned;

AH1 Ankh (nip)

AH1 Ruby Heart (nip)

NippleShield (Diamond)

Hey mate, thank you for converting them to UUNP (No way I am going through that process again :P)

The updated .esp does indeed have different slots than the original, I used these slots (under spoiler) to be the same as DD ones, It doesn't make sense to have two piercings at the same time right? :)

- Changed the nipple piercings slot to 51 (same one for DD nipple piercing)

- Changed the vaginal piercings slot to 50 (same one for DD vaginal piercing)

- Changed the navel piercings slot to 54 (the only slot left to use without compatibility issues)

Reference Bipot Slots:

41 Devious Hider

44 Gag

45 Collar

46 Armbinder/Yokes

48 Anal Plugs

49 Belts & Harness

50 Vaginal Piercing

51 Nipple Piercing

52 SOS

53 Leg Cuffs

55 Blindfold

56 Bra

57 Vaginal Plugs

58 Custom Harness

59 Arm Cuffs

Anyone have this weird texture issue?  Looks like panties are underneath the skin or something strange.  Glad I at least figured out my meshes/oil issue - nuking the mod list resolved it.

Excuse the horridly ugly character haha.  Just a tester I gave up on halfway through when I noticed this issue.

I'm using UUNP Special and the Fair Skin Complexion  UNP + UN7B Patches per recommendation.

Any thoughts on why this is popping up?

http://imgur.com/a/EoAjL#0

Anyone have this weird texture issue?  Looks like panties are underneath the skin or something strange.  Glad I at least figured out my meshes/oil issue - nuking the mod list resolved it.

Excuse the horridly ugly character haha.  Just a tester I gave up on halfway through when I noticed this issue.

I'm using UUNP Special and the Fair Skin Complexion  UNP + UN7B Patches per recommendation.

Is it the body or is it the textures? Backup everything and try changing the textures/body files. 

Is it the body or is it the textures? Backup everything and try changing the textures/body files. 

Well, I just last night switched back to a CBBE bodyslide version (No animated vagina), and had no issues.  Disabling the textures from MO obviously creates a nasty looking result, but has no issues, so I'm inclined to believe it's a texture problem and not a mesh one.  That said, I kind of retract my knowledge of how this all works as recently I've found myself confounded over things I thought I understood.

As an additional note, I am using stevierage's UUNP vagina textures and texblendlite for UUNP, though an install/install of the textures didn't seem to do anything without blending them.  I'll triple check this.

Just curious if anyone's used this texture setup or experienced this weirdness before.  It definitely looks from the appearance like a mesh issue - like NeverNude was used for the mesh - but I'm building the UUNP special body, UUNP hands, and XPMSE UUNP feet, and only those meshes as a means of testing.  I am not even using compatible armors at this moment to just make sure all body-related mods work properly.

Can you recommend a texture mod to replace Fair Skin?  I'm very unfamiliar with UNP textures as I've previously used CBBE since I started modding.