Wow,looks great.Thank u for sharing. :)

Can I move the mod to other websites?I'll mark the original link and the author.

Thx :D

Yea 

I'm sorry, that might offend you. Are you the original author? Because you are not the same name as the person who posted it. I just want to make sure I get authorization from the author. :P

Can I move the mod to other websites?I'll mark the original link and the author.

Yea 

I'm sorry, that might offend you. Are you the original author? Because you are not the same name as the person who posted it. I just want to make sure I get authorization from the author. :P

No offense taken,I thought you were referring to my UUNP conversion... I am not the original author of any mods just converting to UUNP. I did not seek permission for any of them, that's why I link to original mod. So any permissions for the mods themselves you would have to seek out the author. Which mod are you looking to repost? I could try to help you find the author, if needed.

Hey JafK1 could you possibly conver this HDT enabled beaded bikini? as in the outfit itself has an HDT moving beads (not just bouncing tits and ass).

attachicon.gifXN_Beaded_bikini HDT.zip

I could try, but I haven't seen a turtorial that shows how to convert HDT clothes. It normally CTDs whenever I have tried.

Yea 

No offense taken,I thought you were referring to my UUNP conversion... I am not the original author of any mods just converting to UUNP. I did not seek permission for any of them, that's why I link to original mod. So any permissions for the mods themselves you would have to seek out the author. Which mod are you looking to repost? I could try to help you find the author, if needed.

Hey JafK1 could you possibly conver this HDT enabled beaded bikini? as in the outfit itself has an HDT moving beads (not just bouncing tits and ass).

I could try, but I haven't seen a turtorial that shows how to convert HDT clothes. It normally CTDs whenever I have tried.

Just UUNP.Thx  ;)

Yea 

Just UUNP.Thx  ;)

It CTD when I tried it. When you convert clothes with HDT Physics to UUNP it fucks up the mesh causing it to CTD, I don't know how to prevent/fix this from happening. 

Yea 

Just UUNP.Thx  ;)

It CTD when I tried it. When you convert clothes with HDT Physics to UUNP it fucks up the mesh causing it to CTD, I don't know how to prevent/fix this from happening. 

is it possible to maybe ask the hdt section for help?