Lurker coming to light...  :angel:

My thanks for the many, many bodyslide files that have been delivered! I'm even going back through this thread from the beginning to find as much as I can!

That being said, I do indeed have a request, or two actually, and one involves bodyslide files already created, but they're old and no longer work with the new outfit studio. Winter Sweaters: http://www.skycitizen.net/?view=POST&postid=2606 (DL link at the bottom with the password wngg). The other is UNBP Ribbon Armor: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1116-unbp-ribbon-armor/ which does have some old bodyslide files somewhere on the net but they are also old. If anyone does these, my thanks!

(Also, if anyone can point out a dummy tutorial on making outfits in bodyslide, I'd very much appreciate that. :))

My thanks for the many, many bodyslide files that have been delivered! I'm even going back through this thread from the beginning to find as much as I can!

That being said, I do indeed have a request, or two actually, and one involves bodyslide files already created, but they're old and no longer work with the new outfit studio. Winter Sweaters: http://www.skycitizen.net/?view=POST&postid=2606 (DL link at the bottom with the password wngg). The other is UNBP Ribbon Armor: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1116-unbp-ribbon-armor/ which does have some old bodyslide files somewhere on the net but they are also old. If anyone does these, my thanks!

(Also, if anyone can point out a dummy tutorial on making outfits in bodyslide, I'd very much appreciate that. :))

Don't have thoses files, but as far as tutorials, there are two large threads here ( search bodyslide or outfit studio with the Forum button on). The modders here at LL are very responsive. My favorite tutorial is by Mistel.... https://tesmistel.tumblr.com/page/2 a nice step by step.

Don't have thoses files, but as far as tutorials, there are two large threads here ( search bodyslide or outfit studio with the Forum button on). The modders here at LL are very responsive. My favorite tutorial is by Mistel.... https://tesmistel.tumblr.com/page/2 a nice step by step.

Many thanks! I'll check that out asap.

Would any of the knowledgeable UUNP converters take a look at the issue I'm having with Sexy Vests? I described it in this post.

I'm looking for lore-friendly sleeping wear to use with Suit Up, so alternative suggestions for sleeping gowns or shirts are appreciated as well.

I looked at it, and I had a different issue, with the vests not matching the movement of the breasts.  I opened the vests' projects in Outfit Studio and saw that they are weighted to "L Breast01" and "R Breast01", while the actual body mesh is not weighted to those bones.  Deleting those bone weights from the vests fixed the unmatched movement, so it might fix your problem, too.

It did indeed! Thank you so much!!

Gotta pack up the maid outfit files.

post-16827-0-13988000-1496011204_thumb.jpg

RonPaul.gif 

Gotta finish up the tiny bit of clipping on the many lingerie, work out why it won't register the textures in-game (the BSA file is right there, and I even extracted all of the files and it still won't load them), then get started on the other pieces, but I'm doing it.

post-16827-0-14982600-1496011201_thumb.jpgpost-16827-0-51553500-1496011202_thumb.jpg

e: The texture sets for the lingerie got messed up somehow?  Instead of pointing to the lingerie, they were pointing at the actual body.

Gotta pack up the maid outfit files.

RonPaul.gif 

Gotta finish up the tiny bit of clipping on the many lingerie, work out why it won't register the textures in-game (the BSA file is right there, and I even extracted all of the files and it still won't load them), then get started on the other pieces, but I'm doing it.

e: The texture sets for the lingerie got messed up somehow?  Instead of pointing to the lingerie, they were pointing at the actual body.

Dam keep up the amazing work slash197 XD your only other person who loves big women like i do who takes sexy screenshots and shares there shit hell if u you even open a patroen w/e its called would donate in a week or 2 after i get payed.

Big girls are the best girls.

Gotta fix the gloves' texture set, then take care of clipping on the gloves, pantyhose, and stockings.  This set was easier than the maid outfit, actually.  Feels kinda nice to get back into converting meshes.

post-16827-0-32179100-1496030123_thumb.jpgpost-16827-0-35138000-1496030124_thumb.jpg

Maybe I should start my own thread, but that would take eeeeeeeeeeeeeeffffffffffffffffffffffooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrt.

Sleep is for babies. Oh god I'm so tired.

The harness mod based on everyone's favorite music video, since the work of making it Bodyslide-able was already done and I needed a break from staring at pantyhose.

i think ur reading my mind son of a bitch if u want more armors that are sexy i got a list i made will mail it to u later.

Have you fellow skimpy freaks seen this??

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/77411-shinshi-armor/?hl=lewd&do=findComment&comment=1888739

Me!Me!Me! Harness

Thigh sliders distortion strikes again!

Arsenic's Maid Outfit

UNP Undies

The included esp is to fix the TextureSets bugging out when pointing at the UUNP meshes.

Awesome job, thank you very much!

Me!Me!Me! Harness

Arsenic's Maid Outfit

UNP Undies

The included esp is to fix the TextureSets bugging out when pointing at the UUNP meshes.

Awesome work. I've got a weird bug, though, trying to use the UNP Undies and the Maid outfit. For some reason it screws up the facegen or something, all of my female NPCs who are on replacers are defaulting to the potato face. Anyone else got the same problem?

Budoka

post-16827-0-35586600-1496153816_thumb.jpgpost-16827-0-41585100-1496153817_thumb.jpgpost-16827-0-35824100-1496153818_thumb.jpgpost-16827-0-37534400-1496153819_thumb.jpg

Me!Me!Me! Harness

Arsenic's Maid Outfit

UNP Undies

Awesome work. I've got a weird bug, though, trying to use the UNP Undies and the Maid outfit. For some reason it screws up the facegen or something, all of my female NPCs who are on replacers are defaulting to the potato face. Anyone else got the same problem?

Maid Outfit only adds the items, Undies adds the items and puts them in a merchant's shop chest.  I have no idea what could cause a face issue.

UUNP Budoka.7z

Budoka

Me!Me!Me! Harness

Arsenic's Maid Outfit

UNP Undies

Maid Outfit only adds the items, Undies adds the items and puts them in a merchant's shop chest.  I have no idea what could cause a face issue.

Your conversions are on point! Thank you very much.

Budoka

Me!Me!Me! Harness

Arsenic's Maid Outfit

UNP Undies

I have been waiting for unp undies for a long time now. It looks fantastic! Thanks!