Attached here. Haven't tested it out ingame yet, so feel free to report any issues. 

Hello! When I move, the pasties don't move along with the breasts, like they weren't attached to the nipples, so they clip through the body.

Other than that, it works fine.

Ok, probably forgot to copy the breast weights or something. I'll fix it as soon as I can.

I'm not sure if this was already answered. If so, my apologies. Anyway, I'm using the UUNP special body with Bjinn's NPC replacers, but I'm getting some terrible neck seams. I removed all of the body data from the mods and combined them into one (yes, I kept the facegen data). I know this isn't specifically an UUNP issue, but I was wondering if anybody else has run into this issue and how they fixed it? From what I've read about UUNP, the seams can show up if an NPC uses a custom head like what Bjinn uses. I'm using the latest version of mature skin and I've already tried using TexBlend to blend both the neck and the vagina. Thanks in advance.

First off, is it a neck seam or a neck gap? People get these two things confused. A neck seam is a texture issue, where the two meshes fit but there is a slight inconsistency in the textures that cause a "seam" between them. A neck gap, on the other hand, is when the head mesh and the body mesh don't fit together correctly, resulting in a very obvious space between the base of the neck and the body.

If it's the latter, it's probably because the Bijin NPCs were made for a specific NPC weight, which differs from that of the body you're using for them. This is common if you install things that change NPC appearance mid-playthough, as the NPC weight data is "baked" into the savegame when a new game is made. To fix this, the only easy solution is to start a new game before using NPC replacers. You can manually edit their weights in console, but that might cause other issues. 

If it's the former, there could be lots of potential causes. First, if you're using UUNP, make sure you have the UNP version of Bijin. Ensure that you aren't overwriting the Bijin textures with any custom body textures (impossible to do by accident; you would have had to manually copy and paste them). Bijin uses its own diffuses and normals, so there shouldn't be any issues of your own textures conflicting with Bijin unless you purposefully replaced them as I previously said. Other than that, I don't know what could be causing it, unless the author of Bijin himself is using mismatched textures.

Anyone know why when I make zaps sometimes in OS

the mesh stretches out real far ingame unless im using max weight.

Do you have any screenshots of this? And maybe name which armors are doing that. 

A couple have done it

the UUNP bodyslide version of CT77 remodeled armor specifically the female stormcloak set / Dawnguard set

and The UUNP version of the TERA Armors Collection (Velkas)

the mesh stretches out real far and blocks everything on the screen. When I zapped the stormcloak set ... female npcs are not all max weight so when one is on screen everything is blocked out.

Im following the rights steps to make zaps and they work on other sets regardless of weights.

Anyone know why when I make zaps sometimes in OS

the mesh stretches out real far ingame unless im using max weight.

I know this happen when there are differences between _0 and _1 weight nif (for example when a node is missing from _1 weight that exist in _0 weight) - the game can not calculate steps in between correctly, so only 0 and 100 weight work normal, all other give the effect you mention  

Anybody know where I can get the PeroPero Armor Pack UUNP HDT conversion in a PM or an alternate download location (If allowed)? The mega link is now dead and after finally finding it on Goma's tumblr it was very depressing to find the uunp link dead. 

Here you are...PeroPero Armor Pack 2.7z

Here's a thread worth keeping close when hunting conversions..http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55151-bodyslide-armor-and-clothes-list-v3/

Anybody know where I can get the PeroPero Armor Pack UUNP HDT conversion in a PM or an alternate download location (If allowed)? The mega link is now dead and after finally finding it on Goma's tumblr it was very depressing to find the uunp link dead. 

Here you are...attachicon.gifPeroPero Armor Pack 2.7z

Here's a thread worth keeping close when hunting conversions..http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55151-bodyslide-armor-and-clothes-list-v3/

Thanks a ton, I really appreciate it. That link is also super helpful :)

Cheers