Sexlab Aroused Redux December 05 2016

Realized I wasn't very clear about what my problem was so reposting it.

The timerate setting in Aroused is permanently set to 0. Changing it just causes it to change back when I close the menu. Arousal seems to work normally for NPCs, but it only rises for the player when I change the exposure setting manually. Arousal seemingly works normally on newly created characters, but the problem persists on my preexisting character.

I have tried reinstalling Aroused Redux, as well as uninstalling it and installing the older version of Aroused. Is there a known solution for this problem?

Loadorder:

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Dawnguard.esm

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

HearthFires.esm

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

MFVM.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

RaceCompatibility.esm

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

Devious Devices - Assets.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

daymoyl.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp

Deviously Enslaved.esp

OCR-Fixes.esp

Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp

CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hazardous.esp

Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp

CharacterMakingExtender.esp

OCR-PEBR-UPP-DG-Both.esp

GagSFX.esp

RaceMenu.esp

FNISSexyMove.esp

Bathing in Skyrim - Water (Legendary).esp

OCR-PEBR-UPP-DB-Elves.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound-Dawnguard-Patch.esp

DeviousDevice - More Devious Quest.esp

EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

Immersive Weapons.esp

MFVM_Hearthfire_Patch.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp

DeviouslyHelpless.esp

SexLab Attraction.esm

RealisticRoomRental.esp

Bathing in Skyrim - Realistic Room Rental.esp

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

SSv2.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SexLab Approach.esp

SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

SexLabUtil1.esp

SexLab_Dialogues.esp

SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp

SkyFalls Dragonborn Small waterfalls.esp

SD Cages.esp

SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp

Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp

DD FtM - Cloaks patch.esp

SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

SkyUI.esp

UFO - Dragonborn AddOn.esp

UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp

OCR-PEBR-UPP-SKY-Both.esp

USKP Patcher for RaceCompatibility.esp

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp

SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp

SexLab Romance.esp

SkyRe_StandingStones.espy 

SkyRe_Races.esp

SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp

SexLabDefeat.esp

Deviously Cursed Loot.esp

PerkusMaximus_Master.esp

PerkusMaximus_Warrior.esp

PerkusMaximus_Thief.esp

PerMa Expansion 1 - Wintermyst.esp

PerkusMaximus_Mage.esp

zzEstrus.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

SexLabSolutions_PrisonOverhaul_and_LAL_Patch.esp

My loadorder is probably a mess, but everything else seems stable.

Update: I noticed that my MCM menu was displaying version 15 for Aroused, so I did a thorough clean save and reinstall. It still displayed version 15 instead of 16, so I redid it with the loose version of the  mod which fixed it for some reason.

So now I'm displaying version 16. I am able to change exposure, exposure rate, and exhibitionist settings freely. The Timerate setting still snaps back to 0 whenever I close the menu. The Timerate setting still works as normal on new characters; the problem only appears on my preexisting character.

Hmm.....I've searched this thread for a problem I'm experiencing, but I can't seem to find it. The problem I'm having is that the Exhibitionist option stays permanently on despite unticking it. I've tried several times and at varying arousal levels, but it keeps turning itself on. My snooping hasn't unearthed anything about the problem I'm having; in fact, most people get the opposite problem where Exhibitionist stays off instead. This wouldn't be too bad except my constant maxed out arousal is making my arousal based mods trigger almost constantly.

Added Note: Everything else about the mod seems to be working fine with all my other mods, I'm also sure I have my PC as the target of Puppet Master when editing.

Could it be that a mod that works with Redux modifies it under certain conditions (like a mind control Spriggan thing)? If not, is there any way to turn Exhibitionist off or fix the toggle without reinstalling the mod?

The code related to MCM is untouched and should work identically to the original.  Exhibitionist is a faction that can be and is changed by other mods.

Questions regarding SLA factions: 

1. Are sla_Naked and sla_Exhibitionist persistent once assigned to NPC using CK/Tes5edit and will not be affected by subsequent cloth change in game?

2. Does sla_Naked faction affect anything besides arousal calculation?  By that I mean does the world treat a fully dressed NPC naked if he/she belongs to the sla_Naked faction?

The reason I want to know is that I want to make some abnormally easy to aroused aka horny NPC and set them loose.  The goal is to create NPC with higher arousal calculation without having the said NPC impacting others by being nude.  Basically a kind of NPC that gets horny consistently without getting others horny, everything being equal.  I was hoping to accomplish this by assigning both sla_Naked and sla_Exhibionist factions to NPC via CK/Tes5edit.

Questions regarding SLA factions: 

1. Are sla_Naked and sla_Exhibitionist persistent once assigned to NPC using CK/Tes5edit and will not be affected by subsequent cloth change in game?

2. Does sla_Naked faction affect anything besides arousal calculation?  By that I mean does the world treat a fully dressed NPC naked if he/she belongs to the sla_Naked faction?

The reason I want to know is that I want to make some abnormally easy to aroused aka horny NPC and set them loose.  The goal is to create NPC with higher arousal calculation without having the said NPC impacting others by being nude.  Basically a kind of NPC that gets horny consistently without getting others horny, everything being equal.  I was hoping to accomplish this by assigning both sla_Naked and sla_Exhibionist factions to NPC via CK/Tes5edit.

I don't think it is supposed to work this way but my character can't seem to stay an exhibitionist i apply it and after some time or after an event or... well anyway after "something" the exhibitionist option resets. happens on old games, new games, any games.

These two values are stored as factions with the character.  You can change them with MCM.  Increase exposure rate and timerate to the maximum via MCM  (after selecting the NPC with "N") to make them extra horney.

Thanks for the reply but I am looking to make these changes persistent with CreationKit for specific NPCs instead of having to set them every time with MCM.

Well, thats even easier.  Just add the faction to the character. In sex slaves, I do exactly that, only not maxed.  sla_ExposureRate and sla_TimeRate.  Don't change sla_Exposure and expect anything long term to happen.  That gets calculated.

Can you elaborate on how to use sla_ExposureRate and sla_TimeRate factions in CK to persistently alter arousal rate for specific NPC? 

I looked at MiaJenny from Sex Slaves and the only SLA faction she belongs to is sla_Exhibitionist but that only boosts arousal if the NPC is naked.  I want to build accelerated arousal for clothed NPC.

Thanks

Well, it looks like I gave you the bum steer.  These two values are never read from their factions. Instead, they are read and written to storageuilt.  They are written as well to the faction, but the faction values are never read by sla for later computations.  So, your mod must do something like this in oniint()

StorageUtil.SetFloatValue(akRef, "SLAroused.ExposureRate", val)

and

StorageUtil.SetFloatValue(akRef, "SLAroused.TimeRate", val)

Note that these value can be and are changed as the program runs.

Hope that helps

Looking at MiasLair it looks like those calls are included in the main SexSlaveActor script and not a standard package I can just attach to my NPC.  Writing new scripts is not something I feel comfortable tackling at the moment. 

Back to my original point which was not affirmatively answered, can a combination of sla_Exhibitionist + sla_Naked factions in CK give a properly clothed NPC higher arousal culmination?  My concern is that having the sla_Naked faction will be considered naked by vanilla Skyrim/SexLab and affect the other NPC, which is not what I want to happen.  Also I am concerned that sla_Naked faction status may change as the program runs so it won't be persistent. 

Will it be difficult to make a persistent spell effect of higher SLArounsed.ExposureRate and SLAoused.TimeRate to be able to attached to NPC?  I guess this will also require script coding.  Oh, well.

To get exposure and time rate, you will need some minimal papyrus and that's not hard.  Setting the factions does nothing except for Exhibitionist which does have a pretty major impact (8 points of exposure each scan). when they are naked.  CK requires papyrus for nearly everything except for textures and the like.  You can do nothing beyond making armor without at least some minimal papyrus, so I advise biting the bullet and learning a little.  The code provided above is all that is required to implement what you need.  Just attach it to the OnInit() event for a player alias for each NPC you want to have a jacked up sex drive.  Get started here http://www.creationkit.com/Category:Bethesda_Scripting_Tutorial_Series

Thanks for all your help but the lack of documentation of the Papyrus environment is really not for someone like me.  I literally just spent 3 hours searching "akRef" and there is zero documentation for it online.   :wacko:   Its usage is definitely obvious to others but it's not intuitive to me.  This took all the fun out of what I thought would be a simple task.  I think I will stick to the realm of Tes5edit for my modding at least I won't be breaking my keyboard out of frustration that way.  ;)

Follow the tutorial link I sent you.  There is not documentation for akRef because it is a local variable.  Believe me, papyrus is NOT hard, especially if you have even a little bit of programming experience and understand what variables are and the like.

The timerate setting in Aroused is permanently set to 0. Changing it just causes it to change back when I close the menu. Arousal seems to work normally for NPCs, but it only rises for the player when I change the exposure setting manually. Arousal seemingly works normally on newly created characters, but the problem persists on my preexisting character.

I have tried reinstalling Aroused Redux, as well as uninstalling it and installing the older version of Aroused. Is there a known solution for this problem?

Loadorder:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

MFVM.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

RaceCompatibility.esm

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

daymoyl.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

Deviously Enslaved.esp

OCR-Fixes.esp

OCR-PEBR-UPP-DG-Both.esp

GagSFX.esp

RaceMenu.esp

FNISSexyMove.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

Immersive Weapons.esp

DeviouslyHelpless.esp

SexLab Attraction.esm

RealisticRoomRental.esp

SSv2.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SexLab Approach.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLabUtil1.esp

SexLab_Dialogues.esp

SD Cages.esp

SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp

SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

SkyUI.esp

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp

SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp

SexLab Romance.esp

SkyRe_Races.esp

SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp

SexLabDefeat.esp

PerkusMaximus_Master.esp

PerkusMaximus_Thief.esp

PerkusMaximus_Mage.esp

zzEstrus.esp

Update: I noticed that my MCM menu was displaying version 15 for Aroused, so I did a thorough clean save and reinstall. It still displayed version 15 instead of 16, so I redid it with the loose version of the  mod which fixed it for some reason.

So now I'm displaying version 16. I am able to change exposure, exposure rate, and exhibitionist settings freely. The Timerate setting still snaps back to 0 whenever I close the menu. The Timerate setting still works as normal on new characters; the problem only appears on my preexisting character.

You must have had some remnants of a previous loose install. NMM is really good for leaving shit lying about.  As previously mentioned, after uninstalling the loose version (or the bsa), manually check that sla*.pex \source\*.psc has been removed along the the SexlabAroused.bsa if you uninstalled the bsa version.

If there are sla*.pex files lying about, they override the .bsa file.

Indeed it's probably better to use the loose version, because slaresetscr.pex is missing in the .bsa of version 16.

Script slaResetScr.pex still missing in the uploaded packed 16 version.

Forgot all about this, uploading a 16a version now with the missing (and worthless) .pex file.

Loadorder:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

MFVM.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

RaceCompatibility.esm

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

daymoyl.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

Deviously Enslaved.esp

OCR-Fixes.esp

OCR-PEBR-UPP-DG-Both.esp

GagSFX.esp

RaceMenu.esp

FNISSexyMove.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

Immersive Weapons.esp

DeviouslyHelpless.esp

SexLab Attraction.esm

RealisticRoomRental.esp

SSv2.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SexLab Approach.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLabUtil1.esp

SexLab_Dialogues.esp

SD Cages.esp

SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp

SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

SkyUI.esp

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp

SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp

SexLab Romance.esp

SkyRe_Races.esp

SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp

SexLabDefeat.esp

PerkusMaximus_Master.esp

PerkusMaximus_Thief.esp

PerkusMaximus_Mage.esp

zzEstrus.esp

You must have had some remnants of a previous loose install. NMM is really good for leaving shit lying about.  As previously mentioned, after uninstalling the loose version (or the bsa), manually check that sla*.pex \source\*.psc has been removed along the the SexlabAroused.bsa if you uninstalled the bsa version.

I've been using Mod Organizer the entire time, so I was under the impression that it wasn't possible for remnants to be left by mods. I'l poke around and check for those files. Do any other possible explanations come to mind?

*Edit: I checked, it looks like the only sla related files getting applied to my install are the one from the fresh loose version 16 that I downloaded this morning. Unless I'm misunderstanding something, of course.

Exhibitionist is a faction that can be and is changed by other mods.

Do you happen to know which other mods change that?

I am getting really sick of having to turn it on every 10-20 minutes or after 2-3 sex scenes.

It seems that when sexlab re-equips my armor Skyrim doesn't realize that so often after sex my character covers herself up (more devious quest - shame effect) even when fully armored.

I know I could deactivate the shame effect but its a good indicator for when exhibitionist has unset itself.

Which for my character once I turn it on it should stay on until such a time as I enter the MCM and turn it off (which as a succubus I would never do).

Loadorder:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

MFVM.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

RaceCompatibility.esm

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

daymoyl.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

Deviously Enslaved.esp

OCR-Fixes.esp

OCR-PEBR-UPP-DG-Both.esp

GagSFX.esp

RaceMenu.esp

FNISSexyMove.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

Immersive Weapons.esp

DeviouslyHelpless.esp

SexLab Attraction.esm

RealisticRoomRental.esp

SSv2.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SexLab Approach.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLabUtil1.esp

SexLab_Dialogues.esp

SD Cages.esp

SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp

SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

SkyUI.esp

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp

SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp

SexLab Romance.esp

SkyRe_Races.esp

SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp

SexLabDefeat.esp

PerkusMaximus_Master.esp

PerkusMaximus_Thief.esp

PerkusMaximus_Mage.esp

zzEstrus.esp

I've been using Mod Organizer the entire time, so I was under the impression that it wasn't possible for remnants to be left by mods. I'l poke around and check for those files. Do any other possible explanations come to mind?

*Edit: I checked, it looks like the only sla related files getting applied to my install are the one from the fresh loose version 16 that I downloaded this morning. Unless I'm misunderstanding something, of course.

You want those files in the loose install.  You DON"T want them in the bsa install.  Any sla*.pex files in your script directory will override what's in the bsa.

I am getting really sick of having to turn it on every 10-20 minutes or after 2-3 sex scenes.

It seems that when sexlab re-equips my armor Skyrim doesn't realize that so often after sex my character covers herself up (more devious quest - shame effect) even when fully armored.

I know I could deactivate the shame effect but its a good indicator for when exhibitionist has unset itself.

Which for my character once I turn it on it should stay on until such a time as I enter the MCM and turn it off (which as a succubus I would never do).

Sorry, I do not.  These setting are so easily changed.  The values are stored in StorageUtil which everyone has access to whether or not they require SLA.  In addition, those requiring SLA can change the faction values at any time and they get stored then in the save game.

Sorry I cannot be of more help.

Sorry, I do not.  These setting are so easily changed.  The values are stored in StorageUtil which everyone has access to whether or not they require SLA.  In addition, those requiring SLA can change the faction values at any time and they get stored then in the save game.

Sorry I cannot be of more help.

It's cool. I just disabled the shame effect from more devious quests for the time being.

I resolved my problem with Timerate being stuck at 0. I had waited for 20 ingame days in order to test something, so my timerate had decayed to 0 and for some reason was overriding the MCM timerate setting. I did one sex event and that put it over 0, and now I can change it freely. Just posting this solution here for anyone else with the same problem.

Hi, i read the advice "Stay away from SLab Aroused[/size]

. It will ruin your game every time.".[/size] which came from a respected modder over at the nexus (not sure if i can post a link to the place here, so i leave it out). I assume with the removal of the cloaking script in this version, the advice no longer applies?

Thanks in advance.

When they said that what they really said is "My machine got overwhelmed and I couldn't figure out how to make it work so now I'll just dump on that mod". That said, don't use "Sexlab Aroused", use the Redux version simply because it's better and anyone who's machine is overwhelmed by this mod was skating far too close to the edge anyway because the impact of this version of the mod is an order of magnitude lighter.

Is this normal that version 16a displays as v15 in MCM menu? Or should I get back to v16?

Known problem, safe to ignore.

Apologies in advance if this question has already been answered, but can you just install Redux by itself? Like if I'm using a clean install of Skyrim and haven't installed the original Sexlab aroused, could I just install Redux or do I need the original installed first?

Just install Redux, the original mod is not needed.

Is this normal that version 16a displays as v15 in MCM menu? Or should I get back to v16?

It should be displaying 16.  Uninstall and either remove the remnants of 15 in the scripts directory (data\scripts\sla*.pex) and then re-install or install the loose version.  16a is identical to 16 except that it includes a missing pex file (which is not normally required, but give papyrus errors if not there).

Some suggestions:

1. In "Puppet Master", change the "Time Rate" to "Base Time Rate", which is converted to time rate once decay rate is taken into account, and which the time rate returns to after satisfaction of desires

2. Allow users to change "Base Time Rate", regardless of whether the "Decay Rate" is nonzero or not

3. Allow separate and user-defined default "Base Time Rates" for males, females, and creatures, which can be toggled on or off in "Puppet Master" for individuals

I don't know if this would adversely affect existing code or not, and what kind of resetting of Aroused would be needed, but these are changes that I think would be helpful and neat.

It should be displaying 16.  Uninstall and either remove the remnants of 15 in the scripts directory (data\scripts\sla*.pex) and then re-install or install the loose version.  16a is identical to 16 except that it includes a missing pex file (which is not normally required, but give papyrus errors if not there).

Strange, cuz I did not have any loose scripts from this mod, I only installed bsa version 16a and started new game.. I did not have this problem with v16.

E: Ok, I uninstalled v16a and installed v16 and it displays as v16 in MCM menu :-)

I might have asked this before, but is there a console command to change the global value that all time rates are set to when "Decay Rate" is set to 0?  If so, how do I set that global time rate?

No, they are stored in StorageUtil.

Would it be possible to add a slider bar for that variable to the MCM interface for this mod?

Guest Jenova23

Question do npc's only get aroused when the character is naked or do other npc influence the arousal level? Because I tried getting the arousal to level to go up by making everyone naked, but nothing happened.

I have a problem when upgrading from SL Aroused (orignal version).

- I disabled MCM cloack spell and wait 2min in-game.

(is this option right?)

ijqJEvi.jpg

- saved and remove the previous SLAroused and replace with the new version (with a Mod Manager).

- launched the game, loaded the previous save... CDT..