Sexlab Aroused Redux December 05 2016

I'm trying to make a plugin that allows an NPC's weight to be changed based on their current arousal level. What I've been trying to do is find out how this mod makes changes to an actor's arousal. I'm also wondering if it would then be possible to add a secondary effect that changes the weight of the NPC to match the arousal level.

Also, if it's as simple as adding a secondary effect, would it be as simple as adding said effect in using TES5Edit, or would I have to go through the horror that is the CK.

It's a horror for me since I have no clue how that evil program works.

Any input would be welcomed. Thanks!

I'm trying to make a plugin that allows an NPC's weight to be changed based on their current arousal level. What I've been trying to do is find out how this mod makes changes to an actor's arousal. I'm also wondering if it would then be possible to add a secondary effect that changes the weight of the NPC to match the arousal level.

Also, if it's as simple as adding a secondary effect, would it be as simple as adding said effect in using TES5Edit, or would I have to go through the horror that is the CK.

It's a horror for me since I have no clue how that evil program works.

Any input would be welcomed. Thanks!

How and why would you want to effect the PCs weight? 

If you really want to do it, you need to learn CK which I don't advise unless you REALLY want to do it.

I have one problem: Most NPCs do have a very low arousal (often even 0) which seems to be the case, because they have a very low time rate and last orgasm is several day (I've seen values > 60). I guess it's because NPCs don't get any action. Is there a mod that has NPC have sex (immersive) or that at least assigns arousal values to simulate that they do?

I also have suggestion on this issue for this mod: Set minimum time rate to 1 so NPCs that haven't had sex in a long time at least get a little bit aroused.

I have small problem with this mod. When I start a new game everything is fine, mod works well and in MCM menu there is version of the mod displayed correctly. When I try to play with my saved game, there isn't mod version in MCM menu and mod is not working. The hotkey doesn't work too. Any help appreciated.

I have small problem with this mod. When I start a new game everything is fine, mod works well and in MCM menu there is version of the mod displayed correctly. When I try to play with my saved game, there isn't mod version in MCM menu and mod is not working. The hotkey doesn't work too. Any help appreciated.

Likely the save has the old version loaded in it.  I have no idea how to get that out except as follows:

1.  Uninstall Redux.

2.  Install the old Sla

3.  Load the save

4.  Make a new save and exit.

5.  Then follow the directions on the main page.

I have one problem: Most NPCs do have a very low arousal (often even 0) which seems to be the case, because they have a very low time rate and last orgasm is several day (I've seen values > 60). I guess it's because NPCs don't get any action. Is there a mod that has NPC have sex (immersive) or that at least assigns arousal values to simulate that they do?

I also have suggestion on this issue for this mod: Set minimum time rate to 1 so NPCs that haven't had sex in a long time at least get a little bit aroused.

No idea about a mod as described.  You can however set the arousal on any NPC you want with MCM

You might have answered this already, but are you considering updating any of redneck2x's other SexLab Aroused mods, since those mods haven't been updated in a long while?

I would love to some day, but I am currently swamped with sex slaves which duplicates the functionality of lots of his other stuff.  Romance though I am told is popular with the girls and I may have a quick crack at upgrading that to run with Sexlab 1.59

Noticing that this effects schlongs during sex - they are not in the right position?

It does affect sloongs, but it works fine.

I'm finding that at least on NPCs the schlong doesn't go to the right position and is bent.

No idea about a mod as described.  You can however set the arousal on any NPC you want with MCM

I would second the need for a minimum time rate, and would love a slider for it.  But really, it needs to be something, because having to go in and configure individual npcs to have the arousal system seem to be functioning is not very good design.

NPCs don't need to be chomping at the bits when they haven't been sexual in a while, but they should at least be somewhat aroused. 

What would be amazing would be a mod in which you set a range for minimum time rate and decay rate and it assigns values within those ranges randomly to NPCs, so that it would create a more dynamic range of characters.

I would second the need for a minimum time rate, and would love a slider for it.  But really, it needs to be something, because having to go in and configure individual npcs to have the arousal system seem to be functioning is not very good design.

NPCs don't need to be chomping at the bits when they haven't been sexual in a while, but they should at least be somewhat aroused. 

What would be amazing would be a mod in which you set a range for minimum time rate and decay rate and it assigns values within those ranges randomly to NPCs, so that it would create a more dynamic range of characters.

Ashal is working on something and until I get something concrete, I won't be doing anything dramatic here.