[Discontinued] PAH Fellglow Slaver Camp Rebuild

EinarrTheRed

I followed the install directions and Jerrek still has no dialogue.

Edit:   Ok, I reopened the archive and reinstalled and it's working. Jerrek has dialogue, appraises the slave and it looks good. 

No problem with textures.

Thanks for taking this on,  I had been wanting to overhaul fellglow for while, but little time and little skill in modding.  Hopefully you guys and others continue to update PAH.

a major issue fixed from this against original author's slave camp:

the freedom of movement combined with the working cage scripts now allows for more slaves to be sold per trip as opposed to the original "I can't take any more slaves right now, come back later"

Known Issues:

• Guards don't always show up when a slave is sold, this is being worked on.<<<<fixed
  • Guards should lock the door back after they close it, this was a difficult issue to fix, if it does not work please report it.<<<fixed
  • Selling more than 4-5 slaves at one time may potentially cause instability / CTDs, though we have improved this.<<<please report all instances of this, experienced users may find a huge papyrus log, you may even find several references of a mangled handle and several references to it by xpmse...anybody seeing this in their logs please first check for skeleton updates, inexperienced users experiencing ctd's please post the log for review, if we can get enough testing to show skeleton version is irrelevant we can check with its author on a fix
  • Limit of selling max 20 slaves, this is a script limit and its being looked at.  If you kill some of the slaves in the slave pen you can sell more.  Disabling and reloading the camp (so that it resets) also fixes this.
  • There may be some lag the first time you enter the camp interior due to the number of havoc items that get "settled" into place.  This should clear up within a minute or so after you enter and should not occur again unless you reinstall again.

Installation:

• Disable or delete the old paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp, load the game, wait 2 min then save.  (You don't need to disable or remove any other part of PAH or PAHE, just the camp).
  • It would be best if you open this save in Save Tool and remove orphaned scripts (there should be about 58 associated with PAH)
  • Either use your favorite mod manager to install or unzip the archive into your Data folder
  • Load your game and wait 2 min.
  • Go to the PAHE MCM and Restart the quests, this will force all the PAH associated quest to re-initialize.  If you do not do this Jerrek may not have any dialog and you will not be able to sell any slaves.<<use this solution under extreme prejudice if all else fails, first try reload from before the reinstall and give better update time between uninstall and reinstall and time between reinstall and actual usage...

Edit:   Ok, I reopened the archive and reinstalled and it's working. Jerrek has dialogue, appraises the slave and it looks good. 

Thanks for taking this on,  I had been wanting to overhaul fellglow for while, but little time and little skill in modding.  Hopefully you guys and others continue to update PAH.

Yeah just as I posted the release that particular bug showed up again.  Its the which caused me to say "the engine just fell out" and there was much ranting and gnashing of teeth on my part during testing as Clfiton and I worked to track it down.  We thought we had it completely solved but its a persistent bugger.

However, as you already discovered a reload often seems to fix it  We think its just taking awhile for Jerrek's dialogquest  to fully reload and activate.

You're welcome and glad you are enjoying it.  I hope to keep developing this and adding more too it.  I made it so big because there's a lot I would like to eventually do. 

Loved it, Designed way better than the last slave camp, don't have to walk all the way down just to sell slaves

But I'm having some issues, some of the zaz devices are purple, the slaves hair too, am I missing some files?

attachicon.gif2016-02-06_00001.jpg

attachicon.gif2016-02-06_00002.jpg

attachicon.gif2016-02-06_00003.jpg

Yes, you need to have this resource (link below) installed and be sure to also have the textures installed.  If you don't install the textures then the stuff will come out purple (when the game has a mesh but can't find a texture for it, it comes out a default purple)

ZaZ Animation Pack

Loved it, Designed way better than the last slave camp, don't have to walk all the way down just to sell slaves

But I'm having some issues, some of the zaz devices are purple, the slaves hair too, am I missing some files?

Yes, you need to have this resource (link below) installed and be sure to also have the textures installed.  If you don't install the textures then the stuff will come out purple (when the game has a mesh but can't find a texture for it, it comes out a default purple)

ZaZ Animation Pack

yes I posted his reply on his original post at pahe, he needs to also remove zaz resources

Yeah just as I posted the release that particular bug showed up again.  Its the which caused me to say "the engine just fell out" and there was much ranting and gnashing of teeth on my part during testing as Clfiton and I worked to track it down.  We thought we had it completely solved but its a persistent bugger.

However, as you already discovered a reload often seems to fix it  We think its just taking awhile for Jerrek's dialogquest  to fully reload and activate.

You're welcome and glad you are enjoying it.  I hope to keep developing this and adding more too it.  I made it so big because there's a lot I would like to eventually do. 

ZaZ Animation Pack

yes I posted his reply on his original post at pahe, he needs to also remove zaz resources

I see, I thought zaz animation pack is only for animation

thanks again :3

ZaZ Animation Pack

that might have been true originally, but over the years as zaz resources became obsolete, zaz animation pack took that on its shoulders

ZaZ Animation Pack

that might have been true originally, but over the years as zaz resources became obsolete, zaz animation pack took that on its shoulders

Hmmm, I uninstall the zaz resources, and re-install the fellglow camp, I still see purple

ZaZ Animation Pack

Hmmm, I uninstall the zaz resources, and re-install the fellglow camp, I still see purple

i'm really surprised you're not already receiving issues with dd...

devious devices and felglow rebuilt both require zaz animation pack

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/156-zaz-animation-pack-2014-04-21/

you'll need all 3 files listed on the download page there for zaz animation pack. if you've gotten this far and have the purple texture issue still, you likely forgot to update Or you updated it and forgot to update the meshes

ZaZ Animation Pack

you'll need all 3 files listed on the download page there for zaz animation pack. if you've gotten this far and have the purple texture issue still, you likely forgot to update Or you updated it and forgot to update the meshes

Its because I have it already, like my other post, I had zaz resource first then I installed zaz animation

uninstalled : zaz resources, animation, and fellglow camp

load with saved game then save after 5 mins

after that I cleaned with save tools and papyrus (cleaned around 60 orphaned scripts)

installed zaz animation then fellglow camp.

ZaZ Animation Pack

Its because I have it already, like my other post, I had zaz resource first then I installed zaz animation

after that I cleaned with save tools and papyrus (cleaned around 60 orphaned scripts)

http://www.loverslab.com/files/go/1e023bd0e081b264e84e9e60ea036555/zaz-animation-pack-2015-07-02

Your files are available below.
Rate this file

Rating files helps other users!

star.png star.png star.png star.png star.png 181 Votes

• 45.55MB Download    ZazAnimationPack_Main_v0605.7z
  • 8.37MB Download    ZazAnimationPack_Patch_v0607.7z
  • 72.17MB Download    ZazAnimationPack_Textures_v0605.7z        <<<<download that file there

ZaZ Animation Pack

http://www.loverslab.com/files/go/1e023bd0e081b264e84e9e60ea036555/zaz-animation-pack-2015-07-02

Rate this file

• 72.17MB Download    ZazAnimationPack_Textures_v0605.7z        <<<<download that file there

Well that fixed it, forgot to copy n paste the textures into the folder, damn I suck at modding

But there is still the hair, what the mod for the hair?

I have Apachii skyhair and KS hairdos 

ZaZ Animation Pack

Rate this file

Well that fixed it, forgot to copy n paste the textures into the folder, damn I suck at modding

what npc is missing hair, all the npc's added to this mod should have their own hair in the zip file for this mod

ZaZ Animation Pack

Rate this file

No other mod is required, the hair meshes are included in the mod archive.  If you unzipped it into your data folder it will have placed them where they need to be already. 

ZaZ Animation Pack

Rate this file

No other mod is required, the hair meshes are included in the mod archive.  If you unzipped it into your data folder it will have placed them where they need to be already. 

You can't have sex with them when they are bounded right? cause when I try to rapetied them it breaks their bound and proceed to

example(handjob) do I have to manually edit sexlab?

Dear author!

Please add outfit slaves collars from ZAZ-AnimationPack.

I'm at and do. It turned out an interesting interaction with the mod SexLab Further Lover's Comfort.

I will certainly consider doing so, but it will have to wait til Blabla gets back and I can discuss with him how he would like to implement them into PAHE.  Once that's decided and assuming he has no objections adding them for sale from Dhanesh, the camp merchant, would not be a problem.

For now you can buy various cuffs and restraints.  More may be added in the future, again depending on what plans Blabla may have to implement support for them.

Dear author!

Please add outfit slaves collars from ZAZ-AnimationPack.

I'm at and do. It turned out an interesting interaction with the mod SexLab Further Lover's Comfort.

well see he could add them at your request, but they won't have any effect on the slave more than decoration

now adding that other mod to it would still do what that mod intends for it

sexlab dialogues allows you to make your own at the forge

• 4 weeks later...

So...I had an interesting surprise today upon returning to my player home (Lazz's Moonstone Castle) after retrieving the ElderScroll from the Soul Cairn.  Moonstone Castle has a cell called "barracks" designed for Npc followers that are not currently following you. I use it to keep slaves that I am in the process of training (to get a better price when I sell them). 

I entered the barracks to find that Jerrek  and all the PAH slavers and slaves from Fellglow broke into my home and are currently camped out there, Fellglow Slave Camp is empty. WTF???

I know it probably has nothing to do with this mod, it is just some weird bug.

Edit: LMFAO   - the issue was caused by Estrus skyrim mod.   I guess Jerrek wanted to learn some new ways to entertain himself with his slaves.

I uninstalled Estrus and all the PAH Fellglow NPC's left and walked back to their cave.   Waited a day and then went to fellglow to sell some slaves and all the scripts worked.   Interesting bug.

On a side note, I made a few changes to the slave camp interior, after I resolved the above issue.   I duplicated the nord shaft and dropped it down  to make the pit twice as deep, and used the nord/shaft/trapdoor to replace the jail bars above the pit, making it accessible.  Then a few skeleton bones and bloodstains for that "lived in" look.

So...I had an interesting surprise today upon returning to my player home (Lazz's Moonstone Castle) after retrieving the ElderScroll from the Soul Cairn.  Moonstone Castle has a cell called "barracks" designed for Npc followers that are not currently following you. I use it to keep slaves that I am in the process of training (to get a better price when I sell them). 

I entered the barracks to find that Jerrek  and all the PAH slavers and slaves from Fellglow broke into my home and are currently camped out there, Fellglow Slave Camp is empty. WTF???

I know it probably has nothing to do with this mod, it is just some weird bug.

Edit: LMFAO   - the issue was caused by Estrus skyrim mod.   I guess Jerrek wanted to learn some new ways to entertain himself with his slaves.

I uninstalled Estrus and all the PAH Fellglow NPC's left and walked back to their cave.   Waited a day and then went to fellglow to sell some slaves and all the scripts worked.   Interesting bug.

On a side note, I made a few changes to the slave camp interior, after I resolved the above issue.   I duplicated the nord shaft and dropped it down  to make the pit twice as deep, and used the nord/shaft/trapdoor to replace the jail bars above the pit, making it accessible.  Then a few skeleton bones and bloodstains for that "lived in" look.

not quite sure what part of the keep you're modifying there I think the mine shaft that's sealed off was put in for another modder to make workable mines for the slaves to use, but that modder had some issues to deal with on their saved game and hasn't had time to work on it

the estrus mod from nexus is known to litter the papyrus engine and corrupt saves -

clean the save first (if you haven't already)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53045/?

i'd recommend if you liked the mod to replace it with the sl repack:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/30871-estrus-chaurus/page-8

next you can eliminate actor events from the repack if you update the sl estrus chaurus files ontop of that using the main page here:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1033-estrus-chaurus/

Thanks.  I uninstalled Estrus and went back to a save before I installed it just to make sure of no future problem.  I just thought it was funny to return home to find Jerrek had taken over my castle.  

As far as the slaver camp, if new content is added to it I will try it with a reinstall.  It took me about 5 minutes to deepen the pit and put the trap door over it so it was not a major time investment.

• 1 month later...

ZaZ Animation Pack

Rate this file

what npc is missing hair, all the npc's added to this mod should have their own hair in the zip file for this mod

post-886236-0-13002000-1460395844_thumb.jpg

post-886236-0-90751400-1460395851_thumb.jpg

post-886236-0-74810400-1460395856_thumb.jpg

post-886236-0-89536500-1460395861_thumb.jpg

post-886236-0-35522000-1460395867_thumb.jpg

ZaZ Animation Pack

Rate this file

ok, that's something we can work with, personally i just thought it was the hair color, some girls like to dye their hair i've seen them walking the supermarkets and grocery stores

einarr...

Archived